April 30, 2024, 02:04:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 170436 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #760 on: February 04, 2011, 07:50:18 AM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: February 04, 2011, 08:03:09 AM »

Jury Rights Group Prepares For Legal Battle

A jury rights group is preparing for a legal battle with Chief Judge Belvin Perry, of the Casey Anthony case, accusing the judge of violating their first amendment rights. The judge wants to by ban them from handing out pamphlets to summoned jurors. (2/3/11)
http://www.wftv.com/video/26738994/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: February 04, 2011, 08:24:11 AM »

Jury Rights Group Prepares For Legal Battle

A jury rights group is preparing for a legal battle with Chief Judge Belvin Perry, of the Casey Anthony case, accusing the judge of violating their first amendment rights. The judge wants to by ban them from handing out pamphlets to summoned jurors. (2/3/11)
http://www.wftv.com/video/26738994/index.html

I don't know.  Where do people get the ideas they get these days.  I never thought, oh let me make an organization to inform prospective jurors of their rights and let me stand outside courthouses and hand out phamplets.  I don't know what is on the phamphlet though, so I don't know. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: February 04, 2011, 09:02:45 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26742633/detail.html
Hearing Set In Anthony Murder Case
Casey Anthony Jailed On 1st-Degree Murder Charges
POSTED: Friday, February 4, 2011
UPDATED: 8:46 am EST February 4, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A status hearing will be held Friday in the Casey Anthony murder case.

Judge Belvin Perry will go over items with prosecutors and defense attorneys at the 1:30 p.m. hearing. Anthony is not expected to attend.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: February 04, 2011, 09:29:25 AM »

Thanks for the updates Trimm.  Sorry I won't be around a computer to watch this one.  Check tomorrow for all the comments.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: February 04, 2011, 09:32:18 AM »

Thanks for the updates Trimm.  Sorry I won't be around a computer to watch this one.  Check tomorrow for all the comments.

Good morning everyone.

We'll miss you SISTER!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: February 04, 2011, 09:35:02 AM »

Lawd! I just got through the first Laura depo. Some one tell me there is something important enough to read the second one. She can do the squirm and duck as well as Billie Dunn on Nancy Grace. Funny how when there is a sensitive or hard question, all of the sudden she can't hear, and Mason's batteries go out in his hearing aids.   Monkey Devil!

Pretty interesting toe to toe with Linda and Bozo about him making noises, chuckling and snickering. Linda can hold her own. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when she asked for time out when he kept it up. I have my money on Linda Burdick. Bozo sure seemed to keep his mouth shut pretty much after that. I can't wait for him to try that chit in Judge Perry's court. I hope they have ordered some extra chairs for Judge Perry, cause there's gonna be a whole lot of rockin' goin' on. 

I must of missed that part.  Maybe I stopped reading that one cause someobdy told me that he information I wanted to read about was in the 2nd document, so hopped on over.  I'll have to look the end of that 1st one over again.
ZOO, If you haven't found it already, I'll go back and find it for you. First, I've got to get some more coffee and wake up some more.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: February 04, 2011, 09:37:27 AM »

YEAH! LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: February 04, 2011, 10:21:28 AM »

Lawd! I just got through the first Laura depo. Some one tell me there is something important enough to read the second one. She can do the squirm and duck as well as Billie Dunn on Nancy Grace. Funny how when there is a sensitive or hard question, all of the sudden she can't hear, and Mason's batteries go out in his hearing aids.   Monkey Devil!

Pretty interesting toe to toe with Linda and Bozo about him making noises, chuckling and snickering. Linda can hold her own. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when she asked for time out when he kept it up. I have my money on Linda Burdick. Bozo sure seemed to keep his mouth shut pretty much after that. I can't wait for him to try that chit in Judge Perry's court. I hope they have ordered some extra chairs for Judge Perry, cause there's gonna be a whole lot of rockin' goin' on. 

I must of missed that part.  Maybe I stopped reading that one cause someobdy told me that he information I wanted to read about was in the 2nd document, so hopped on over.  I'll have to look the end of that 1st one over again.
ZOO, If you haven't found it already, I'll go back and find it for you. First, I've got to get some more coffee and wake up some more.

wow, thanks Fanny.  I found it.  It starts on page 61 here:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70798777/20101117-Laura-Buchanan-Deposition-Pt1

I have a name for people like him, but I cannot say it here.  What an idjit.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: February 04, 2011, 10:22:09 AM »

Amended Notice of Hearing 1/14/2011
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Amended%20Notice%20of%20Hearing%20-%20Status%20Conference.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: February 04, 2011, 10:25:56 AM »

YEAH! LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!

I will miss it, unfortunately.  I work nights so going to nap now, but will be back later to read all the posts I have no doubt will be posted today from all you justice-seeking monkeys. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: February 04, 2011, 10:27:04 AM »

self edit.I was trying to post a different link.I am a dork.   

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: February 04, 2011, 10:29:43 AM »

Those have dates of 01/11/2011 and 01/14/2011, we are in February, aren't we? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: February 04, 2011, 10:31:33 AM »

Never mind!!! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: February 04, 2011, 10:32:41 AM »

Zoo,I think I have the right link.
Page 61,start around line 14.

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: February 04, 2011, 10:37:48 AM »

wow, thanks Fanny.  I found it.  It starts on page 61 here:

I have a name for people like him, but I cannot say it here.  What an idjit.

At least Mason called them "children" and to move on.  I wish I could hear it?  Want to hear his stooopid giggling.  But, LDB, I don't blame her 1 second. Who does Bozo think he is?  Laughing, giggling under his breath at a depo??????????  What an arrogant p _ ick. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: February 04, 2011, 10:39:44 AM »

Zoo,I think I have the right link.
Page 61,start around line 14.

Thanks Trimm, I did find it before.  I cannot imagine how he will behave during the trial.  He is so full of himself. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: February 04, 2011, 10:44:31 AM »

Yeah, but you are a cute dork! 

Most of the time you get it right. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: February 04, 2011, 10:45:55 AM »

Agreed, Trimm is our resident news lady, I do not even have to google.  I see all the current articles right here.  I love it.  Thanks so much Trimm and all the others who post this stuff.  When I do google, everything I see is already posted. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: February 04, 2011, 10:46:42 AM »

Agreed, Trimm is our resident news lady, I do not even have to google.  I see all the current articles right here.  I love it.  Thanks so much Trimm and all the others who post this stuff.  When I do google, everything I see is already posted. 

Self-edit to add, assuming Trimm is a lady of course.  LOL.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.