April 19, 2024, 07:04:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shawn Adkins and his Cousin Youtubes  (Read 22779 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 14, 2011, 09:54:59 AM »

Will post here.

These are from the now removed youtubes of Shawn and or his cousin or friend.  There are 3 different Youtube accounts.  I will add descriptions as I can later.  Most if not all were uploaded a year ago to Youtube, none were more recent than 6-8 months ago.

For some reason, one of the videos with Shawn's cousin where he is doing drugs (again) will not upload to photobucket.  I don't know if it has something to due with content or what. 

WARNING - MAY BE GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

Click on the photo below to view the video:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 10:27:31 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 11:07:39 AM »

From cousin's myspace (Corey Noorwood?)

http://www.myspace.com/the_real_slim_twiggie

WARNING  - ROUGH LANGUAGE

Below are videos attached to cousin's myspace.  Click on the photo below to watch the video:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 11:09:14 AM »

Yeah, Klaas, cuz sure does appear like another stellar highly intelligent individual.

Just in case people didn't see his link to his MySpace a/c, here it is and I'll post the pics to the album titled "Kool Shit Mane":

Corey fkn' norwood

When viewing these pictures, notice the bottles of Atenolol. That's the generic name for Tenormin. It's a med prescribed for high blood pressure, hypertension, among other things. When cut or smoked or taken with mary-j, it helps to keep the heart rate secure while experiencing the "high" or affect of the other drugs. It's a very dangerous combination. By seeing that he has 2 refills on each bottle, I sure wonder if there's some doctor shopping going on here. Notice the other paraphernalia in the pictures. You can even see a bag - looks like a dime bag to me, but of course somebody could say that's just Salvia or something. Puhleeease! I say this: If Clint (Hailey's dad) could be arrested on .2 grams of weed and lose the home they were living in after the police informed everyone they were only searching for Hailey and didn;t care what was in their homes (no wonder people shut their doors in Kyron Horman's case), then surely according to this picture this guy should at least BE TALKED TO by the authorities for crying out freaking loud!

OOOHHH, I see the pharmacy where his prescription was filled on one of his bottles. I sure hope they see these pictures and then maybe they can go through his records to see how many prescriptions have been filled by him at their establishment. Better yet, maybe they can locate that info and forward tehse pictures to those same doctors that prescribed them in the first place. Looks to me like the meds could be abused.... If this dude has a legitimate disorder, and truly has to take these meds, then he needs to be careful he doesn't kill himself. I sure hope he's not sharing...

PFFFFFT...

]HEY NOWELL PHARMACY IN LOVINGTON, NM: THE PARAPHARNELIA IN THE ABOVE PICTURES BELONG TO COREY NORWOOD. HE'S THE COUSIN OF SHAWN ADKINS. I'M JUST WONDERING, IS IT SAFE TO MIX ATENOLOL WITH CANNIBAS? YEAH, HE'S THE DUDE SHOWN IN VARIOUS VIDEOS GETTING HIGH WITH SHAWN ADKINS. HE'S ALSO THE GUY SHOWN WITH SOMEBODY ELSE MAKING AN AMATEUR YOUTUBE FILM AND TALKING ABOUT DOING HEROIN. HAVE YOU CONTACTED THE DOCTOR ON FILE THAT PRESCRIBED THIS MEDICATION TO COREY, WHICH HE FILLED AT YOUR ESTABLISHMENT - OBVIOUSLY ON MORE THAN 1 TIME BC VARIOUS BOTTLES ARE SHOWN WITH YOUR LABEL ON THEM.

TO THE RESPECTIVE FBI PERSON THAT MAY BE READING HERE:  CAN I PLEASE ASK YOU TO INVESTIGATE THE PHARMACY FILLING AND DOCTOR PRESCRIBING MEDICATION TO THIS CAT? PLEASE?

Edit to remove bold and large letters. Please refrain from making full posts in bold, colors and caps.  It's hard on the eyes...MuffyBee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 11:10:56 AM »

bunch of freaks!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 11:33:17 AM »

The last video with the shooting at the target. I know nothing about guns, and frankly don't want to know nothing about guns, but, please, is that an assault weapon? Drugs and guns   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 04:25:44 PM »

From cousin's myspace (Corey Noorwood?)

WARNING  - ROUGH LANGUAGE

Below are videos attached to cousin's myspace.  Click on the photo below to watch the video:

Klaas - here is one with SA as well

http://www.myspace.com/video/the-real-slim-twiggie/car-broke-down/35368259
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 08:36:11 PM »

Thanks Northern - for some reason my program won't copy that video. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 01:07:36 PM »

bunch of freaks!

Freaks was the first word out of my mouth when I saw the videos and pix too Cookie!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 09:33:17 PM »

Clint Dunn - Brian Glasco - Getting High

Meet Brian Glasco aka freaker13 and his video of Clint and him getting high posted 31 Dec 2009

http://www.myspace.com/freaker13/videos

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.