March 28, 2024, 11:19:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368632 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 19, 2011, 06:17:25 PM »

Has the state of Idaho come up prior to this? I seem to recall another connection to that state.

Was Idaho where DAD's brother took some of his pictures (a famous cave maybe)?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: April 19, 2011, 06:18:13 PM »

Somebody has been a bad boy. Avery is not suppose to be traveling out of state while on probation.

From his aunts FB page, who lives in Idaho.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000645197805&v=wall&ref=search#!/profile.php?id=100000145699195&sk=wall

visit from Avery and Breanna and XXXXX on March 24

Is that a white truck I see in front of her house?

Oops! Self edit to correct date to March 24. Sorry.  Fixed.  MB

Oh, my goodness....pictures will get you in trouble!  Yes, it does appear to be a white truck!

Would be very nice if it was a violation and could be picked up and held on that and maybe a few questions asked?  But, the thing I wanted to bring up is that it is entirely possible he requested a travel permit and his prob/paro officer granted him the time with the aunt.  As long as they are not a flee danger or just have a hateful PO and the aunt is agreeable to the visit then it's not hard for them to travel anywhere.  My best friend daughter just left the FL prob/paro system as an officer so I usually pick her brain on things like this.  I doubt that anyone on prob/paro would allow their pic to be taken and tagged if they didn't want to be seen.  Dunno, most of the time I'm wrong so I may be wrong here.  Would not surprise me if he did go w/o permission.

Hi melisb! Here is the answer to your question: 

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=38000&agency=900&id=16526136&searchType=offender

Offender Name: AVERY DEAN VILLARREAL
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
01/15/1988
Race:
White

Custody Status:
Community Supervision
Date:
12/09/2010
Reason:
Community Supervision - Abscond

Scheduled Release Date:
11/11/2012

http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/rules/OARS_200/OAR_255/255_005.html

Definitions

(1) "Abscond": Unauthorized absence from parole or post-prison supervision.

Not good.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: April 19, 2011, 07:51:16 PM »

Has the state of Idaho come up prior to this? I seem to recall another connection to that state.

Was Idaho where DAD's brother took some of his pictures (a famous cave maybe)?

Perhaps that is what it was. I recall looking at some pics
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: April 19, 2011, 11:02:34 PM »

Thanks Sass!  Well now, if that photo is recent you gotta hate being stupid enough to get in the way of a camera!  I'm sure where he was visiting knew he was on probation so she had to know what she was doing putting the pic there.  Maybe it's a hint, hint, wink, wink for LE to find there way to nab him without her actually making the call.  Who knows with people like that.  If tied into Kyron's case then please Lord let him get pick up and add some more offenses to it and threaten him with a long sentence and see if any info drips out of his pea brain! 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #644 on: April 20, 2011, 10:00:34 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/27606932/detail.html

Hearing Set For Kaine, Terri Horman

POSTED: 10:16 pm PDT April 19, 2011
UPDATED: 11:15 pm PDT April 19, 2011

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A hearing is scheduled for Wednesday in the case involving Kyron Horman’s father and stepmother.

Their hearing is planned in the judge’s chambers starting at 9 a.m. It’s unknown if Kaine Horman and his estranged wife, Terri Horman, will be there in person or if it will just involve their attorneys.

::snipping2::

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: April 20, 2011, 10:43:59 AM »

I really believed that by now those responsible would be charged.  Kyron deserves justice.  It's just all too sad.
ITA.  I try to check in on Kyron's thread a couple times a week.  Hoping justice will be done and Kyron will be found.  Not giving up yet, but it certainly is disheartening.  I know who I think is responsible.  Yet, her life is seemingly continuing - while not unabated ... certainly more swimmingly than Kyron's ... or Kyron's parents' lives.  Karma ... she can be a beotch ... and sometimes she takes her time coming.  I continue to hope that when she comes ... she comes full gusto in this case!

Well stated Newfie...Karma is an unforgiving, relentless beotch and when she makes her appearance in this case, along side Lady Justice, the darkness will lift and someone is going into the abyss..in my opinion.  That red hair is going to look good going up in flames.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: April 20, 2011, 11:38:58 AM »

It has been so much time and yet I have never changed my opinion of who is involved in this case and who set the wheels into motion to have Kyron gone from her life and Kaine's life.  To me logic dictates that we look at the original facts surrounding this case and this family. 

Terri hated Kaine enough to try to put out a contract on his life in November of 2009.  We know this, and we know who she contacted at one time for that service. We also know she was having an affair with that person.
We don't know if after that was unsuccessful if she tried to contract his murder through someone else.

Terri hated Kyron so much she put it in writing to a friend.  That friend either came forward to LE or LE found out about this on their own through tracing Terri's emails and correspondence.  We know Desiree has been aware of this fact for several months now, as has Kaine. 

We know Desiree thinks without a doubt that Terri did this..and has since almost day one.  We know that per both Desire and Tony , Terri's behavior was so off the charts in the way she responded to this disappearance that it immediately set off their instincts while staying at the Horman residence in the early days of the investigation.  We know it became so strained for both Desiree and Tony to remain in that residence with Terri that they moved out.

We know that LE was zoning in on Terri and found her reactions and behavior bizarre enough to warn Kaine to leave the premises with their toddler daughter. 

We know Terri made some very erratic movements on the day Kyron disappeared and cannot reasonably account for her whereabouts and time to coincide with video footage and eyewitness details of seeing her that day.  If she is innocent ..why the heck lie?  We know she was unable to pass a lie detector test and we know that she walked out of another when the landscape lover and hit information was presented to her.

I know in my gut Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, just as Desiree says.  I know she may not have taken him from the school..but I believe she knows who or what organization or group did.  I know she dabbled in the darkness of trying to put out a contract on her husbands life.

I know it isn't a stretch to believe that when she didn't succeed in taking Kaine out that the next best thing was taking Kyron out.  We know she had already removed her blood son from the home in January of 2010, unknown to Kaine while he was on a business trip.  We know she took a very downhill approach to her appearance and conduct..through pics we have seen ..in the months drawing up to June4.  She was not looking too good..bloated and unkept.  Something was eating away at this woman.

Sorry..although this all is circumstantial it reads to me like Occam's Razor..the most logical solution and the easiest route leads back to Terri over and over again.  It will take a mountain of real evidence pointing to another person with no ties to Terri to convince me she did not participate in this disappearance of Kyron.  She had a hand in this and that is why she refuses to clear herself by speaking the truth, the whole truth.  As always JMHO.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #647 on: April 20, 2011, 02:33:50 PM »

This family is falling apart.  Looks like she lost a lot of weight.

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=Yor7XcvyB90MzBDQp2iRLg==

SWIS ID:    754872
Name:    Holm, Kimberly Ann
Race:    White
Height:    5 ft 4 in
Weight:    127 lbs
Hair:    Brown
Eyes:    Blue
Arresting Agency:    Portland Criminal Court
Arrest Date:    4/14/2011 2:10 PM
Booking Date:    4/14/2011 4:54 PM
Current Status:    Released
Assigned Facility:    PERM
Projected Release Date:    4/15/2011
Release Date:    4/15/2011
Release Reason:    Time Served on a Sentence
Court Case No.    101152725    DA Case No.    None    Citation No.    None
Charge   Bail   Status
DUII (A Misdemeanor)   $0   Sentenced

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: April 20, 2011, 03:21:32 PM »

Charge   Bail   Status

Wasn't she a soccer coach at Kyron's school?  I would hope that this is the end of that little sideline employment for her..she should not be around children period.  And in that picture did someone give her a slap in the face..looks like a cut or bruise right below her nose.  Hey Terri..nice pick of a friend for yourself and Kyron.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: April 20, 2011, 03:33:07 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A hearing is scheduled for Wednesday in the case involving Kyron Horman’s father and stepmother.

Their hearing is planned in the judge’s chambers starting at 9 a.m. It’s unknown if Kaine Horman and his estranged wife, Terri Horman, will be there in person or if it will just involve their attorneys.

According to Bruce McCain, neither one is present now.  If they agreed to a 3 month continuance, why the hearing?  I sure hope Kaine isn't agreeing to any form of visitation.

<snipped>

BruceMcCain‎ Horman divorce lawyers in meeting with judge right now. No Terri or Kaine. Six weeks away from 1 year anniversary of Kyron's disappearance.
Twitter - 10559
2 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/BruceMcCain

<end snip>
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: April 20, 2011, 03:35:34 PM »

Wow, Kim Holm does look way different.  I'd love to see a side by side comparison of this picture and one from June of last year.  Thanks for sharing, Sassi.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #651 on: April 20, 2011, 04:22:51 PM »

Wow, Kim Holm does look way different.  I'd love to see a side by side comparison of this picture and one from June of last year.  Thanks for sharing, Sassi.

I would like to see that too.

Klaas: This is a link to Kim's video interview. Could you do a screen capture of her, along with the booking photo please? Here is the link.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html?tab=video

Thanks!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #652 on: April 20, 2011, 04:24:00 PM »

According to Bruce McCain, neither one is present now.  If they agreed to a 3 month continuance, why the hearing?  I sure hope Kaine isn't agreeing to any form of visitation.

<snipped>

BruceMcCain‎ Horman divorce lawyers in meeting with judge right now. No Terri or Kaine. Six weeks away from 1 year anniversary of Kyron's disappearance.
Twitter - 10559
2 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/BruceMcCain

<end snip>

I agree monchichi. That sounds a bit odd to me.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #653 on: April 20, 2011, 04:31:51 PM »

Charge   Bail   Status

Wasn't she a soccer coach at Kyron's school?  I would hope that this is the end of that little sideline employment for her..she should not be around children period.  And in that picture did someone give her a slap in the face..looks like a cut or bruise right below her nose.  Hey Terri..nice pick of a friend for yourself and Kyron.

Yeah she is/was the soccer coach. She also, along with a man by the name of Rick Hansen, registered a non profit group called PORTLAND HIGH SCHOOL COED RECREATIONAL SOCCER CLUB.

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1363095&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

The strange thing about it is that they have a registered address in Scappoose, which is where the latest searches have been.

http://www.charityblossom.org/nonprofit/portland-high-school-coed-recreational-soccer-club-scappoose-or-97056-babette-heeftle-264139024/

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: April 20, 2011, 05:02:25 PM »

Sass she does look different, that's interesting. I can tell you have had strong feelings about this person for a long time. She is the woman who's husband died in the motorcycle crash and who's son has young daughter? Is she related to the little boy who states he saw Kyron in the hallway or do I have him mixed up with someone else? Who is it that has a daughter who went to Arizona?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #655 on: April 20, 2011, 06:25:34 PM »

Sass she does look different, that's interesting. I can tell you have had strong feelings about this person for a long time. She is the woman who's husband died in the motorcycle crash and who's son has young daughter? Is she related to the little boy who states he saw Kyron in the hallway or do I have him mixed up with someone else? Who is it that has a daughter who went to Arizona?

Yes, her husband died in a motorcycle crash, which was under investigation. There was no public follow-up on the result.

BBM

No, you're thinking of Tanner who stated that he saw Kyron going to "the cool electrical project(?)". He is also the son of the woman (Pumalo) who went to Arizona, but she left prior to Kyron going missing.

Kurtis, who Terri took a pic of during the SF and who went bowling with the family the weekend before, is Kim's son. Kurtis is also the one who stated, per Kim's interview with the press, that Kyron told him that he had a doctors appointment that day, June 4th, which is why he didn't miss him at lunch.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: April 20, 2011, 06:29:33 PM »

Klaas: This is a link to Kim's video interview. Could you do a screen capture of her, along with the booking photo please? Here is the link.

Thanks!

Hard to tell since she's wearing sunglasses in one and not in the other but I think she looks very much the same.  Maybe a bit thinner now?   FWIW I have often wondered about this family and possible connection to a missing Kyron.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #657 on: April 20, 2011, 06:34:30 PM »

Thanks!

Hard to tell since she's wearing sunglasses in one and not in the other but I think she looks very much the same.  Maybe a bit thinner now?   FWIW I have often wondered about this family and possible connection to a missing Kyron.

Thanks so much Klaas!  She is absolutely much thinner, IMO.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: April 20, 2011, 06:35:21 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  I guess I remembered her differently--I was thinking she was blonde before!  I agree she looks thinner and a bit more ragged but overall not drastically different as I thought.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #659 on: April 20, 2011, 06:45:43 PM »

I agree with you Klaas. Kim and Avery have been on my hinky meter for a long time. Between them and the Jim Kelley sighting, and everything else that is coming up, I just have to keep looking at them to see if they are connected in some way.

I'm not staying close minded. I also dig into a lot of other people; make a list, and rotate the names to see if any new info pops up. Usually, something new pops up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.