April 24, 2024, 07:32:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 370832 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: May 15, 2011, 06:50:35 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I sent an email to a reporter at the Oregonian to get an update on the cause of death of Javier Trejo-Richarte; the man who's body was found on NW Skyline blvd. I'll post if/when they reply.

Sassi - TY very much.  I'm curious about Javier.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #841 on: May 15, 2011, 07:16:19 PM »

There was a body of a small male boy found in Maine area today.  He had on black sneakers, wasnt Kyron wearing black sketchers? 
I thought of him instantly, his body was found abandoned, and no one has been reported missing, anyone could have taken him across the states, and then eventually dumped him.  I mean a Reg or Un Reg SO. 
It's so sad, his case is a case that is unresolved yet I think of him often and wonder; if a sex offender did take him that day.  I am not on the hang TH band wagon, even though I was one of the first to out her facebook, copy everything and then devour and release it.  I felt bad doing so; but yes of course her words were suspect, but then again could have just been a really unhappy union with her and Kaine.  How do I know that Kaine didn't remove Kyron from the school that day, he removed TH from Kitty so quickly and at such a time when you'd think he would be tore up over Kyron.  Instead he is filing motion after motion, and I've always felt he knows right where his son is at.  JMO; it hasn't changed, I know I'm a minority and that's ok.  I'm stubborn!     This will have to suffice for mule lol.
I cannot believe how quiet this case has become.  I do not think that TH is the main POI or suspect in this case.

Thanks for sharing, CatToy.  I appreciate the courage it took to offer your opinion.

And, to answer your question:  yes.  if I remember correctly Kyron was wearing black Sketchers. 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: May 15, 2011, 07:40:08 PM »

There was a body of a small male boy found in Maine area today.  He had on black sneakers, wasnt Kyron wearing black sketchers? 
I thought of him instantly, his body was found abandoned, and no one has been reported missing, anyone could have taken him across the states, and then eventually dumped him.  I mean a Reg or Un Reg SO. 
It's so sad, his case is a case that is unresolved yet I think of him often and wonder; if a sex offender did take him that day.  I am not on the hang TH band wagon, even though I was one of the first to out her facebook, copy everything and then devour and release it.  I felt bad doing so; but yes of course her words were suspect, but then again could have just been a really unhappy union with her and Kaine.  How do I know that Kaine didn't remove Kyron from the school that day, he removed TH from Kitty so quickly and at such a time when you'd think he would be tore up over Kyron.  Instead he is filing motion after motion, and I've always felt he knows right where his son is at.  JMO; it hasn't changed, I know I'm a minority and that's ok.  I'm stubborn!     This will have to suffice for mule lol.
I cannot believe how quiet this case has become.  I do not think that TH is the main POI or suspect in this case.

Thanks for sharing, CatToy.  I appreciate the courage it took to offer your opinion.

And, to answer your question:  yes.  if I remember correctly Kyron was wearing black Sketchers. 

I've started a thread in Unsolved Crimes for the unidentified little boy found in Maine:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9891.msg1345380#msg1345380

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #843 on: May 15, 2011, 07:41:13 PM »

There was a body of a small male boy found in Maine area today.  He had on black sneakers, wasnt Kyron wearing black sketchers?  
I thought of him instantly, his body was found abandoned, and no one has been reported missing, anyone could have taken him across the states, and then eventually dumped him.  I mean a Reg or Un Reg SO.  
It's so sad, his case is a case that is unresolved yet I think of him often and wonder; if a sex offender did take him that day.  I am not on the hang TH band wagon, even though I was one of the first to out her facebook, copy everything and then devour and release it.  I felt bad doing so; but yes of course her words were suspect, but then again could have just been a really unhappy union with her and Kaine.  How do I know that Kaine didn't remove Kyron from the school that day, he removed TH from Kitty so quickly and at such a time when you'd think he would be tore up over Kyron.  Instead he is filing motion after motion, and I've always felt he knows right where his son is at.  JMO; it hasn't changed, I know I'm a minority and that's ok.  I'm stubborn!    This will have to suffice for mule lol.
I cannot believe how quiet this case has become.  I do not think that TH is the main POI or suspect in this case.

Where did you see this, please?  Is there a link?  MB

I found a link Muffy.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpps/news/young-boy%27s-body-found-on-rural-maine-road-dpgonc-km-20110515_13214439

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #844 on: May 15, 2011, 07:43:06 PM »

There was a body of a small male boy found in Maine area today.  He had on black sneakers, wasnt Kyron wearing black sketchers?  
I thought of him instantly, his body was found abandoned, and no one has been reported missing, anyone could have taken him across the states, and then eventually dumped him.  I mean a Reg or Un Reg SO.  
It's so sad, his case is a case that is unresolved yet I think of him often and wonder; if a sex offender did take him that day.  I am not on the hang TH band wagon, even though I was one of the first to out her facebook, copy everything and then devour and release it.  I felt bad doing so; but yes of course her words were suspect, but then again could have just been a really unhappy union with her and Kaine.  How do I know that Kaine didn't remove Kyron from the school that day, he removed TH from Kitty so quickly and at such a time when you'd think he would be tore up over Kyron.  Instead he is filing motion after motion, and I've always felt he knows right where his son is at.  JMO; it hasn't changed, I know I'm a minority and that's ok.  I'm stubborn!    This will have to suffice for mule lol.
I cannot believe how quiet this case has become.  I do not think that TH is the main POI or suspect in this case.

Where did you see this, please?  Is there a link?  MB

I found a link Muffy.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpps/news/young-boy%27s-body-found-on-rural-maine-road-dpgonc-km-20110515_13214439

Here is another one:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/05/15/young_boys_body_turns_up_on_remote_maine_road/?rss_id=Boston.com+--+New+Hampshire+news

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #845 on: May 15, 2011, 07:49:52 PM »

This is the computer generated photo of the boy.

http://media2.myfoxboston.com//photo/2011/05/15/DEAD_BOY_FOUND_IN_MAINE_20110515164030_640_480.JPG

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: May 15, 2011, 07:53:59 PM »

Sassifras, I appreciate the link provided, but I'm going to move the article posted into the new thread started for the unidentified little boy, to keep this thread on subject.  I could have found the link by googling, (and did)  but I was trying to let CatToy know they should provide a link in their post.  That way, we aren't all sitting here wondering and googling...    

It's really sad to see children treated the way it looks like this child has been.  

I've started a thread in Unsolved Crimes for the unidentified little boy found in Maine:

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: May 15, 2011, 07:55:25 PM »

Sassi - are you saying you think this child is Kyron? 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #848 on: May 15, 2011, 07:55:30 PM »

Sassifras, I appreciate the link provided, but I'm going to move the article posted into the new thread started for the unidentified little boy, to keep this thread on subject.  I could have found the link by googling, (and did)  but I was trying to let CatToy know they should provide a link in their post.  That way, we aren't all sitting here wondering and googling...    

It's really sad to see children treated the way it looks like this child has been.  

Good idea Muffy. Thanks. 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #849 on: May 15, 2011, 07:56:53 PM »

No. I wouldn't say that without researching first. The height and wight are about the same though. And so is the age.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #850 on: May 15, 2011, 07:57:59 PM »

No. I wouldn't say that without researching first. The height and wight are about the same though. And so is the age.

erm weight. Sorry for the misspelling.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #851 on: May 15, 2011, 08:01:27 PM »

Does anyone know where the photo's of Kyron without glasses are? I just want to do a side by side. I think it's better to rule something out than assume, just because it's on the other side of the US.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: May 15, 2011, 08:04:01 PM »

Does anyone know where the photo's of Kyron without glasses are? I just want to do a side by side. I think it's better to rule something out than assume, just because it's on the other side of the US.

Here's one.  Let me look to see if I can find a better one.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: May 15, 2011, 08:07:36 PM »

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #854 on: May 15, 2011, 08:09:32 PM »

Muffy: Remember that one pic of Kyron in his soccer uniform where he wasn't smiling and Skyline school was in the background? I think Brandi made it.Do we have that one somewhere?

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #855 on: May 15, 2011, 08:21:12 PM »

No, I don't think it's him. The ears are different and so is the hair line.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: May 15, 2011, 08:53:58 PM »

I agree w/ you, Sassifrass.  It's not him.  Kyron had lost some of his baby teeth.  This just breaks my heart, though.  Such a sweet face (even though it is computer-generated).  I hope he is identified soon and whoever is responsible is found.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #857 on: May 15, 2011, 09:05:58 PM »

I agree w/ you, Sassifrass.  It's not him.  Kyron had lost some of his baby teeth.  This just breaks my heart, though.  Such a sweet face (even though it is computer-generated).  I hope he is identified soon and whoever is responsible is found.

I'm getting so tired and frustrated. If I'm feeling that, I can just imagine how Desiree and Kaina are feeling. LE needs to bring a closure to this. It's gone on far too long, and I'm friggin sick of their hushy hush-hush in this. Have you ever seen this before? Where they (LE) have been so hushed. Was LE  like that in the Zahra case, the Caley case, etc.? I don't think so.

Sorry, just feeling a bit defeated right now but I'm NOT giving up.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #858 on: May 15, 2011, 10:08:10 PM »

I'm getting so tired and frustrated. If I'm feeling that, I can just imagine how Desiree and Kaine are feeling. LE needs to bring a closure to this. It's gone on far too long, and I'm friggin sick of their hushy hush-hush in this. Have you ever seen this before? Where they (LE), have been so hushed. Was LE  like that in the Zahra case, the Caley Caylee case, etc.? I don't think so.

Sorry, just feeling a bit defeated right now but I'm NOT giving up.

Self edit: Glad I'm not in college any more. I would get an F for bad grammar and spelling! 

Done for the night. Goodnight Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: May 15, 2011, 10:32:45 PM »

Okay~ Somehow I missed this:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/03/northwest_portland_roundup_new.html

<snipped>
 Multnomah County Sheriff's officials still haven't released what they believe happened to him. The autopsy showed no obvious signs of trauma...

Several local news outlets have followed the story, some even tying Trejo-Richarte's death to the disappearance of Kyron Horman because of the location where the body was found. Sheriff's officials have said the two incidents are not related...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.