April 24, 2024, 08:52:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 370833 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #860 on: May 15, 2011, 11:00:21 PM »

Okay~ Somehow I missed this:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/03/northwest_portland_roundup_new.html

<snipped>
 Multnomah County Sheriff's officials still haven't released what they believe happened to him. The autopsy showed no obvious signs of trauma...

Several local news outlets have followed the story, some even tying Trejo-Richarte's death to the disappearance of Kyron Horman because of the location where the body was found. Sheriff's officials have said the two incidents are not related...

Thanks monchichi!

Wow! Where did that come from? It wasn't there this morning when I did a search on the Oregonian. I looked at EVERY article before I sent the request for an update.  I'm amazed how things just show up and how things go 'poof' in the Kyron case.

This is totally BS IMO. There is something going on in this case and I don't like it. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: May 15, 2011, 11:38:42 PM »

Sassi~  I don't know where that came from.  I stumbled upon it.  You are right about things being "updated" and things going "poof".  It's no wonder I can't keep things straight in this case!!
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: May 16, 2011, 01:24:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I sent an email to a reporter at the Oregonian to get an update on the cause of death of Javier Trejo-Richarte; the man who's body was found on NW Skyline blvd. I'll post if/when they reply.

Sassi - TY very much.  I'm curious about Javier.

I have been looking for a connection between Javier and Kyron.  I only found a weak link through his possible employment at a beverage container recycling plant.  It is a long shot, but Skyline uses a can drive to help pay for a middle school field trip.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: May 17, 2011, 02:50:31 AM »

I don't know why I didn't look at this before. How could I not have looked at this?

Anyway, I looked at it now. Breanna's father, who owns JT Construction, lives on NW Johnson rd. Remember that road name? Does it sound familiar? Well it should. Javier Trejo-Richate's body was dumped on the 20400 block of Skyline Blvd,  between NW Johnson Rd and Mooreland Rd. Jeff Pulliams house is only 2.5 miles from that location, and only a bit over 4 miles from Kyrons search grid area.

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=jeffrey%20Pulliam#Oregon:2946074211/family

Pulliam home
18030 NW Johnson Rd, Portland, OR 97231
(Home is up for sale now)
http://www.estately.com/listings/info/p18030-nw-johnson-rd--1

http://www.nwcn.com/news?fId=117489748&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10202
Javier Trejo-Richarte body found
20400 nw skyline blvd, portland, or

Avery moved back to Kims home sometime in August 2010.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000645197805&v=wall&ref=search#!/crazy4high?sk=wall

Edgar Ruiz wer u stayin at man?u knw ry n ave moved back in at moms?!
August 25, 2010 at 9:43am

Map of locations:

http://maps.yahoo.com/?ard=1&mvt%3Dm%26lat%3D45.66344%26lon%3D-122.9084%26zoom%3D14%26q1%3D18030%2520NW%2520Johnson%2520Rd%252C%2520Portland%252C%2520OR%252097231%26gid1%3D21979620%26q2%3D20400%2520nw%2520skyline%2520blvd%252C%2520portland%252C%2520or%26q3%3D45.697021%252C-122.918356

Amazing work, Sassi!

Let's see if I've got this right... JP is Bre. P's father.  Bre P. is AV's girlfriend.  AV is Kurtis' big brother. 

Kim H is AV's & Kurtis' mom. 

Do we know the address/location of AV/Kim H's house (which I think was near one of the white truck sightings, IIRC) ?

Thanks again!!!

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: May 17, 2011, 02:51:17 AM »

Any word on who found Trejo's body?
 an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #865 on: May 17, 2011, 08:38:02 AM »

Koko: Kim lives right behind Kelley's home, on Cornelius pass rd. To answer the other question of WHO found Javier' body; the name was never released.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #866 on: May 17, 2011, 08:42:32 AM »

2 new video's:

Kyron's father staying focused on search

http://www.kptv.com/local-video/index.html?grabnetworks_video_id=4697484

Investigator's Reveal Kyron Horman 'War Room'

http://www.kptv.com/local-video/index.html?grabnetworks_video_id=4697484

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #867 on: May 17, 2011, 01:23:59 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-still-waiting-for-break-in-Kyron-case-121963559.html

Kaine Horman still waiting for break in Kyron case (with video)

PORTLAND -- The father of Kyron Horman warns the case for his missing young son may drag on for two, three or even four years.

And even then, the investigation into what happened to the missing boy may not be resolved.

During a two-hour interview with KGW, Kaine Horman provided insight into the nearly year-long investigation. If there is no major break in the case, this will be a marathon, not a sprint, according to Kaine Horman.

::snipping2::

Meanwhile, behind the scenes, Kaine said investigators were digging into his estranged wife's past.

During their time together, Kaine said, Terri Moulton-Horman lived a double life.

"As investigators go through things, they found more stuff. That's really a lot of the questions. 'Hey, did you know about this? What about this?' A lot of it, I don't even know, I've never seen it before," said Kaine.

Police believe Terri was the last one to see her stepson at Skyline School. She has not been charged with any crimes and has since moved to Roseburg, where she lives with her parents.

When asked if he believes investigators have enough to convict his estranged wife for the disappearance of their son, Kaine Horman replied, "I'll say 'no.' I think that there is still a significant amount of work that needs to be done to make sure that Terri is the right person.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #868 on: May 17, 2011, 01:30:07 PM »

I just don't get it. Why is this case so much more difficult than the Casey Anthony case? Something is just not right.

I'll tell you one thing, the person(s) who took Kyron sure knows how to cover their tracks. And who would be capable of that?

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #869 on: May 17, 2011, 01:42:34 PM »

I just don't get it. Why is this case so much more difficult than the Casey Anthony case? Something is just not right.

I'll tell you one thing, the person(s) who took Kyron sure knows how to cover their tracks. And who would be capable of that?

Maybe we are looking at this the wrong way. I need to rethink this.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #870 on: May 17, 2011, 01:58:50 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/05/maine_state_police_trying_to_i.html

Maine state police trying to identify young boy's body speak with Multnomah County investigators

State police in Maine, trying to determine the identity of a young boy's body found wrapped in a blanket Saturday in a remote, wooded section of South Berwick, contacted Multnomah County Sheriff's officials to learn more about missing Kyron Horman.

"We got a call from them yesterday,'' said Lt. Mary Lindstrand, sheriff's spokeswoman, this morning.

Sheriff's investigators were in contact with Maine officials, and sent them information and missing person fliers on Kyron, the second-grader from Skyline School who disappeared June 4. Kyron had attended a school science fair early that morning, but didn't return to class. He was not reported missing until late that afternoon after he didn't arrive home by school bus.

Investigators have not recovered any evidence of the boy, and no arrest has been made.

Lindstrand said Maine investigators are looking at missing children cases in New England and from around the country that might help them identify the boy. Lindstrand this morning she had no new information.

Authorities in Maine called the discovery a suspicious death, and described the boy as 3 feet 8 inches tall, 45 pounds, with blue eyes and dark blond hair.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: May 17, 2011, 02:13:18 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-still-waiting-for-break-in-Kyron-case-121963559.html

Kaine Horman still waiting for break in Kyron case (with video)

PORTLAND -- The father of Kyron Horman warns the case for his missing young son may drag on for two, three or even four years.

And even then, the investigation into what happened to the missing boy may not be resolved.

During a two-hour interview with KGW, Kaine Horman provided insight into the nearly year-long investigation. If there is no major break in the case, this will be a marathon, not a sprint, according to Kaine Horman.

Meanwhile, behind the scenes, Kaine said investigators were digging into his estranged wife's past.

During their time together, Kaine said, Terri Moulton-Horman lived a double life.

"As investigators go through things, they found more stuff. That's really a lot of the questions. 'Hey, did you know about this? What about this?' A lot of it, I don't even know, I've never seen it before," said Kaine.

Police believe Terri was the last one to see her stepson at Skyline School. She has not been charged with any crimes and has since moved to Roseburg, where she lives with her parents.

When asked if he believes investigators have enough to convict his estranged wife for the disappearance of their son, Kaine Horman replied, "I'll say 'no.' I think that there is still a significant amount of work that needs to be done to make sure that Terri is the right person.
[/b]

To make sure Terri is the right person? So there is a chance she may not be the right person? For Terri's sake, she better be guilty because her life is over regardless if she is guilty or not.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: May 17, 2011, 02:14:32 PM »

Sass could it be, not that a person is covering their tracks but perhaps they are not being considered?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: May 17, 2011, 02:16:31 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/05/maine_state_police_trying_to_i.html

Maine state police trying to identify young boy's body speak with Multnomah County investigators

State police in Maine, trying to determine the identity of a young boy's body found wrapped in a blanket Saturday in a remote, wooded section of South Berwick, contacted Multnomah County Sheriff's officials to learn more about missing Kyron Horman.

"We got a call from them yesterday,'' said Lt. Mary Lindstrand, sheriff's spokeswoman, this morning.

Sheriff's investigators were in contact with Maine officials, and sent them information and missing person fliers on Kyron, the second-grader from Skyline School who disappeared June 4. Kyron had attended a school science fair early that morning, but didn't return to class. He was not reported missing until late that afternoon after he didn't arrive home by school bus.

Investigators have not recovered any evidence of the boy, and no arrest has been made.

Lindstrand said Maine investigators are looking at missing children cases in New England and from around the country that might help them identify the boy. Lindstrand this morning she had no new information.

Authorities in Maine called the discovery a suspicious death, and described the boy as 3 feet 8 inches tall, 45 pounds, with blue eyes and dark blond hair.
It is very doubtful this little boy is Kyron. He child is said to still have all of his baby teeth if I recall correctly. I will say though, the two do look like similar types
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #874 on: May 17, 2011, 02:30:21 PM »

Sass could it be, not that a person is covering their tracks but perhaps they are not being considered?

I think it's a very good possibility TG.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #875 on: May 17, 2011, 02:31:23 PM »

It is very doubtful this little boy is Kyron. He child is said to still have all of his baby teeth if I recall correctly. I will say though, the two do look like similar types

I agree TG. I just posted the artivle because it hit the Oregonian today.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #876 on: May 17, 2011, 03:11:39 PM »

Geesh! Talk about typo's. Sorry about that Monkeys.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #877 on: May 17, 2011, 03:13:22 PM »

This is an excellent post by e-rose on BOC. Kudo's to you e-rose! 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/comment-page-115/#comments

enumclawrose says:
May 17, 2011 at 1:46 am

LE is under no obligation to provide us with an accurate list. They are using that list to investigate this case. If, for example, they had a picture of person A and person B talking together, and they intentionally left person B off of the list, they would expect person A to come forward. If A does not come forward, then they wonder why?

IF there was a LEO somehow involved in this, and a good case could be made that it would take someone with that skill set to pull this off, then how would LE go about investigating their own? Think about that. Did LE leak that picture, or was it as Neighbor said, one of the pictures in a series that TH took that day and if so, did TH post it on FB and it was already out there and they had to deal with the consequences?

I am wondering about what is intentional and what is damage control. Examples of the things I wonder about are the August 11 presser, where the DA slips, or appears to slip, about the timeline of the mystery car in the parking lot. Why did Dave Stensen go public with his story on August 12 and change his timeline on August 13? Kind of a trend, don’t you think.

Then there are the people. Some people are off limits, completely. I can understand LE, but the press, too. Others have their pictures printed on papers, download-able on the Internet, life stories, and ex-boyfriend writing a letter describing an asexual relationship, minutia on some, cryptic or vague on others.

What about the surrounding stories that go no where? Missing mother and children, Javier’s body found near the school and David Durham are all deserving of more public information or follow up. They know we are speculating and do very little if anything to eliminate these cases from the perception of being linked to KyH’s case, in fact there are even ambiguous stories about a link, instead of establishing these cases with facts to eliminate this very speculation.

There are ground searches for a child that LE officially has said they have no indication to believe he is not alive. Then why do they have specific searches beyond the school? There are billboards and truck wraps with missing information that go up and down and on and off for no apparent reason.

Why was there a MFH sting that went no where, because TH was tipped off? By who? LE? Why did that landscaper testify with the implication of immunity or cutting a deal and DeDe Spicher shows up for the grand jury and is not asked any questions? We hear nothing, see nothing of the real star witness, while the press is making another cop’s daughter into the star on the street.

Ever wonder why so many people in this case have relationships with cops? I do. Wife of, daughter of, grandson of, cop shooter, I have never seen so many incidental cops in an investigation. Why did the mayor (acting police commish) tweet and then go on tv and ask the public to help ID a man, and then quiet, the man has been iD’d, now go away and don’t ask any questions.

This is a mind, trick and head all ending with the F word. I said it the other day, I can’t even wrap my head around this case, I have no idea how Blink can keep up with all the cases she has. She is amazing, and I said A-MAZING because it seems like a maze right now. I saw on CNN tonight that the CA case is getting ready to begin and that blog is probably fired up. That case is like a complete bag of nuts with varieties I have never even heard of, and I would have no chance of catching up, but this case with KyH is completely off the charts.

Sorry, Harley, the first paragraph was for you, the rest was for me.

Harleycolt says:
May 16, 2011 at 8:56 am
If that is SH in the SF photo, then why was he not on the list of 490 people at the SF that morning?

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: May 17, 2011, 03:18:49 PM »

I know I probably need a link to this (I am not able to find it at the moment, though, so I apologize in advance), but I think of Desiree saying (paraphrased) "Kyron saw it all and was involved".

So Terri had a double life.  Maybe Kyron was somehow involved in her double life?  Maybe they have some evidence of this.  Maybe she could eventually be charged with endangering the welfare of a minor through this exposure, even if they never really know what happened.

IDK, just putting some thoughts out there...
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: May 17, 2011, 03:20:54 PM »

Also~

I realize my previous post wasn't really a big revelation or anything; it goes along with what we've been thinking a long time.  Kaine is just finally talking a little more about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.