April 18, 2024, 10:56:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 370288 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: May 20, 2011, 02:03:40 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys, Amys Sister  

I agree with you about the silence of others that may have information, in that their participation in illegal activities keeps them from talking.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 02:06:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #921 on: May 20, 2011, 02:15:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I've been reading here since last summer.  Kyron's case has stolen a piece of my heart.

Terri's silence could be, in part, because of embarrassment over knowing what will become public information about her past and her hatred of an innocent little seven year old.  Slinking away, if you will.  I think it's going to break her parents hearts when her activities do become public.  Kaine may be able to contain his contempt for her because he knows she will eventually be faced with the publicity as soon as the divorce proceedings occur or sooner if charges are brought against her.

The silence of other people who may have information could be due to illegal activity within an organization of which many are a part and do not want it known, especially to LE, and especially if certain members of LE are involved.  If that is the case, there must be a great deal of 'threats' going on behind the scenes within this organization.  Javier Trejo may have been one of those 'threats'.

David Durham was the weakest link in what happened to Kyron and now he is gone.  A lost opportunity.

As far as Kaine and Desiree go, I find Desiree to be more honest with herself than Kaine is with himself.  I appreciate his ability to rationalize however I think he is afraid of facing his emotions and therefore simply does not live in whole.  I'm so deeply sorry for both of them and, like all of you, pray for imminent closure.

BBM

Great first post Amy's Sister, and I agree with you. I have emailed several news outlets and can't get answer from anyone about the cause of death for Javier. The hush hush going on with the media is pizzing me off.

Btw, Welcome to the cage! You are officially a Monkey! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: May 20, 2011, 04:19:03 PM »

Terri is more concerned about her ____________________(fill in the blank) than being thought a murderer of a young child.

Other people are more concerned about _______________( fill in the blank) than to be thought collaborators with a murderer of a young child.

The blanks just don't fill in for me
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: May 20, 2011, 05:37:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I've been reading here since last summer.  Kyron's case has stolen a piece of my heart.

Terri's silence could be, in part, because of embarrassment over knowing what will become public information about her past and her hatred of an innocent little seven year old.  Slinking away, if you will.  I think it's going to break her parents hearts when her activities do become public.  Kaine may be able to contain his contempt for her because he knows she will eventually be faced with the publicity as soon as the divorce proceedings occur or sooner if charges are brought against her.

The silence of other people who may have information could be due to illegal activity within an organization of which many are a part and do not want it known, especially to LE, and especially if certain members of LE are involved.  If that is the case, there must be a great deal of 'threats' going on behind the scenes within this organization.  Javier Trejo may have been one of those 'threats'.

David Durham was the weakest link in what happened to Kyron and now he is gone.  A lost opportunity.

As far as Kaine and Desiree go, I find Desiree to be more honest with herself than Kaine is with himself.  I appreciate his ability to rationalize however I think he is afraid of facing his emotions and therefore simply does not live in whole.  I'm so deeply sorry for both of them and, like all of you, pray for imminent closure.

Hi Amysister and welcome.
I too wonder/believe somehow David Durham is connected.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: May 20, 2011, 05:49:53 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys, Amys Sister  

I agree with you about the silence of others that may have information, in that their participation in illegal activities keeps them from talking.

yep I agree with this also. I would like to add to this the threat of "others" illegal activity may be a threat to someone who may know something and/or possibly their families.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #925 on: May 20, 2011, 06:22:45 PM »

Terri is more concerned about her ____________________(fill in the blank) than being thought a murderer of a young child.

Other people are more concerned about _______________( fill in the blank) than to be thought collaborators with a murderer of a young child.

HK: Lately your post' regarding Terri have been filled with a lot of anger. We don't know the facts of the case yet, and maybe (not being snarky at all) we should try and use our energy, whether anger or frustration, towards the actual person that last saw Kyron. That person would be the one who made him go poof from Skyline Elementary School.

I believe there are other things going on in this case that is more nefarious than we originally thought. Don't get me wrong, I believe Terri let that vampire in, but I don't think it was just her that let the vampire in.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #926 on: May 20, 2011, 07:41:25 PM »

I am going with what the mother of the missing child says.  She does know plenty and she has her conclusions.  She cares most of anyone in the world, so I'm with her all the way.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: May 20, 2011, 09:36:10 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome, Monkeys. 

What WOULD be more important than attempting to clear one's name of possibly having something to do with the disappearance of a stepchild? 

I want to type more but the posting box is hiding the line I'm trying to type and jumping.  My eyes hurt    Is there an 'instruction' thread on the ins and outs of the forum and rules about posting?

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #928 on: May 20, 2011, 09:46:42 PM »

What WOULD be more important than attempting to clear one's name of possibly having something to do with the disappearance of a stepchild? 

I want to type more but the posting box is hiding the line I'm trying to type and jumping.  My eyes hurt    Is there an 'instruction' thread on the ins and outs of the forum and rules about posting?

I'm going to shorten your name to Amy. Hope that is ok. This is where the forum rules are:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.0

It's much like BOC except, you need to stay on topic and always post links to info.

So now you're not only a Monkey, you're a Blinky Monkey! 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #929 on: May 20, 2011, 09:55:50 PM »

I am going with what the mother of the missing child says.  She does know plenty and she has her conclusions.  She cares most of anyone in the world, so I'm with her all the way.

Respectfully HK: I've had personal contact with Desiree's family. Yes they do believe that TH knows more than she states, but I don't believe for one moment that Terri knows where Kyron is.

We are on the "Kyron Team", and he is our focus. Out of everyone within this investigation into Kyron going missing, Desiree is the only one that I could say is 100% innocent. Her tears are real, her heart is aching, and I feel her pain. Other than that, everyone is suspect IMO.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: May 20, 2011, 10:37:14 PM »

Respectfully HK: I've had personal contact with Desiree's family. Yes they do believe that TH knows more than she states, but I don't believe for one moment that Terri knows where Kyron is.

We are on the "Kyron Team", and he is our focus. Out of everyone within this investigation into Kyron going missing, Desiree is the only one that I could say is 100% innocent. Her tears are real, her heart is aching, and I feel her pain. Other than that, everyone is suspect IMO.

Sassi - IMO - Desiree is the only one I could say is 100% innocent, too; everyone else suspect IMO and LE has no physical evidence - that's a "fact" as it was told to us by Staton.

Now, Kaine, has said the LE really doesn't have the good on anyone is is looking at a lot of people.  That's a very telling statment - after almost one full year, the father of the missing boy confirms what LE has said to the public.  LE looking at a lot of people covers a broad area.   

Amy's Sister (Amy) - WELCOME TO THE CAGE!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: May 20, 2011, 11:02:04 PM »

Hi Amy's Sister - I think the jumping has to do with a browser setting.  I think in your browser settings there is a "comparability view".  You need that.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: May 21, 2011, 11:05:05 AM »

Seems like Terri is still the focus

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-Horman-Looking-for-Terri-Horman-122380284.html
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: May 21, 2011, 01:32:30 PM »

My eyes thank you, Klaas!

Terri has been living in a self made prison.  She's left her home, her mustang, her baby girl, and her ability to be in public without looks of scorn or questions she can't or won't answer.

She acts like a woman waiting for the axe to fall, her life completely on hold.  Why?  With Kaine's new stance that LE has yet to prove Terri had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, it must be the extra curricular activities she was engaged in that prevent her from trying to live a semi normal life. 

Even if Houze told her to stay quiet, she could have had a family member come forward to speak on her behalf.  Many times the accused's attorney, ie... Houze, will speak out for their client.  But wait, Terri hasn't officially been accused.  Yet, she acts guilty, and if it's not because she harmed Kyron either directly or indirectly, it's something that must be pretty awful and illegal.  Something so humiliating that she would be willing to lose contact with Kiara rather than have it revealed (through the divorce court, as one example). 

Kaine's interview might have been another effort to get Terri to finally speak.  Saying it could be another two, three, or four years before the investigation is over, and knowing her current living situation; four years must sound like an eternity to Terri.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #934 on: May 21, 2011, 08:40:50 PM »

Sometimes it seems as though Kaine must be on something...I can't understand how he can discuss the possibility of years of this, without flinching, just like a regular conversation about the weather, compared to Desiree who can barely breathe. What I can't figure out (well, among a million things) is back a few months ago when Desiree was so postive that they had the extra special evidence they needed now and it was all a "lock" basically that TH was about to be charged. Does she hear what she needs to hear from LE, instead of what they actually say? Did they perhaps tell her in January that IF Kyron was found in one of those designated search areas, that that would be the evidence they need? And then he wasn't...

bebecat: I'm not quite sure what to make of KH's statements either. I'm still trying to process it.

I just watched the video with Kaine’s comments at this link:
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-still-waiting-for-break-in-Kyron-case-121963559.html

Kaine seems to have gone through his emotional storm somewhat and is now able to look at whether or not Terri is involved with Kyron’s going missing, with a much more level mind.  It’s so sad that he and anyone else who loves Kyron has had to live this tragedy.  We know from Kaine’s prior comments that he has obtained professional help to cope with all of his emotions.  I’m glad he did that, not just for himself, but also so that he can be a strong father for Kiara, who has lost 2 brothers and a mother. 

It’s clear that Kaine is no longer in the “Terri did it” camp.  He states that he doesn’t know what happened: whether Terri is directly involved, involved with someone else, or not involved.  Reminds me so much of the very similar comments that many posters have written here on Kyron’s thread many times over.   With Staton telling us he has no evidence, one cannot logically say “Terri did it”.  After all this time and still not physical evidence and no Kyron being found, the close connection with Kaine and LE has gotten Kaine somewhat past the accusations of Terri and more understanding that there’s just no evidence of who really took Kyron.

Kaine also gave the impression that LE doesn’t have enough to arrest anyone and that they are looking at “a lot of people”.  Just exactly what one could surmise, knowing that Staton requested FBI help and received 6 Special Agents to work on Kyron’s case and Staton hired two experts in IT and cell phone fields.  To me, that means “a lot of people are being looked at”.  I’m glad to hear that LE is looking at a lot of people.  Hopefully, whatever happened to Kyron will be discovered soon.
I’m very glad to hear that Kaine has gotten to a more stable way of looking at the information LE “actually” has, as it will help him in coping each day and fathering Kiara.  Kaine reiterated Staton’s words from months ago – this is going to be a marathon.

Just checking in sady to see nothing new going on except what you commented on earlier Puzzler wrt how many posters said many times about Terri being diectly involved, letting the vampire in or not involved at all. I also have to say that when I bought my home, it had an apartment on the bottom floor and I thought it would be the perfect spot for my parents when Eli was in the hopsital, and now that they are retired they stay here- so technically I live with my parents and am in my 40's but in my case, it allows me to have a normal life ......I don't need babysitters, and since I would never bring a man to my home I can go out and when I am dating someone I can stay at their place and not subject my son to all that goes along with dating etc., if I have to travel for work there is no problem and to be honest it's been a Godsend Dad takes lil man to school and picks him up, takes him to baseball and football practice since it's too early for me to get there on time after work, and LOL I haven't been to the grocery store in 2 yrs.....yep, he does that for me too. Also I know there will be a time they need me, and instead of putting them in a nursing home I can look after them here and if need be hire someone to stay with them in the apartment when I am at work...it's no prison to me at all. In fact I am heading out to see the bands on the beach in a few and will catch the trolley so I can drink and never worry about lil man, he's in good hands.

Another thing wrt Terri not looking etc., I have always found this case to be so odd in the fact that I haven't seen any of the grandparents searching ....maybe they have and we never saw it or maybe in KH's situation, his dad didn't want to draw any negative attn or speculation after Kristian going to prison for molesting a child.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #935 on: May 21, 2011, 08:44:23 PM »

Again, ITA Sassi.....I do feel for Desiree more than anything and it breaks my heart to see her pain, and the fact that in about 2 weeks it will be the one yr anniversary of Ky's disappearance is going to be so hard. Those anniversaries and special dates creep up and have a way of knocking you off your feet. Thanks for being there for her family and being on Kyron's team vs just the anti-Terri team.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: May 21, 2011, 10:23:42 PM »

Wow!  Thanks HelloKitty!  Did you guys read the article?
"Sources told KGW they were looking into a fire in the family's garage 20 years ago that they now believe may have been arson, a sign the investigators are poring over every aspect of Terri’s life."

Would Terri have been living at home with her Mom and Dad at this time?  Could they have participated in what they are investigating too?  I know at least the Mom sticks by every word Terri says as the interview she gave when Kyron first went missing was all about how wonderful Terri was.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: May 21, 2011, 10:28:13 PM »

There was an article about Kaine's parents somewhere .  It may have been posted on here.  Actually, I saw a couple of articles on Kaine's parents.  I know there was one where he was asking for donated sick time so he could take time off from work.  Another one had a picture of Kaine's mother.

I don't remember the details.  But they were having some kind of event
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: May 21, 2011, 10:37:33 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Kyron-Horman-Looking-for-Terri-Horman-122380284.html

At the -2:32 mark, they say that investigators think Terri is so paranoid she has driven to Portland to use a payphone to call her friends?  Why Portland?  Why not Eugene, or anywhere else between Roseburg and Portland?  Me thinks she has other reasons to come all the way to Portland, and I wonder:  are the police trying to give her a message, or make her even more paranoid?  Immediately after the bit about her driving to Portland, they say something about a sheriff's truck parked across from her parents house.  Is it there all the time?  Are they just waiting for her to make a move?  This story definitely seems to have some hidden messages.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: May 21, 2011, 10:38:03 PM »

There was an article about Kaine's parents somewhere .  It may have been posted on here.  Actually, I saw a couple of articles on Kaine's parents.  I know there was one where he was asking for donated sick time so he could take time off from work.  Another one had a picture of Kaine's mother.

I don't remember the details.  But they were having some kind of event

I remember seeing that, too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.