March 28, 2024, 06:54:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368618 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #960 on: May 22, 2011, 03:19:30 PM »

I am going with what the mother of the missing child says.  She does know plenty and she has her conclusions.  She cares most of anyone in the world, so I'm with her all the way.

Respectfully HK: I've had personal contact with Desiree's family. Yes they do believe that TH knows more than she states, but I don't believe for one moment that Terri knows where Kyron is.

We are on the "Kyron Team", and he is our focus. Out of everyone within this investigation into Kyron going missing, Desiree is the only one that I could say is 100% innocent. Her tears are real, her heart is aching, and I feel her pain. Other than that, everyone is suspect IMO.

Again, ITA Sassi.....I do feel for Desiree more than anything and it breaks my heart to see her pain, and the fact that in about 2 weeks it will be the one yr anniversary of Ky's disappearance is going to be so hard. Those anniversaries and special dates creep up and have a way of knocking you off your feet. Thanks for being there for her family and being on Kyron's team vs just the anti-Terri team.

IM: So good to see you again. It's been a while. 

I'm hoping we get some kind of an update from Staton. It's suppose to be in June when he goes before the board.

Sassi, you said "update" in June.  The way I recall it was that Staton was going to give an "update" in mid-May and his timeframe for the experts and FBI Special Agents would be up in June and he would give a status report then.  Does that ring a bell?

Are you trying to tell me I'm senile?  Monkey Devil! Not the way I remember it. I believe June is when Staton said he would report to the board and decide which direction they were going to go.

You don't recall a mid-May "update" and mid-June to tell the commissioners where they stand?  Hmmmm...

That's what I was referring to; the June report to the board. So, I used the word "update", so shoot me.   

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: May 22, 2011, 03:19:51 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/02/fbi_will_dedicate_up_to_six_ag.html

FBI will dedicate up to 6 agents to help investigate the Kyron Horman disappearance

(snipped...)
"By mid-June, if there's been no arrest, Staton said he will review the task force's progress once again. "One thing I can assure you, if this case stagnates and there's nothing more coming in, we'll have to take a different approach." "

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #962 on: May 22, 2011, 03:22:27 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/02/fbi_will_dedicate_up_to_six_ag.html

FBI will dedicate up to 6 agents to help investigate the Kyron Horman disappearance

(snipped...)
"By mid-June, if there's been no arrest, Staton said he will review the task force's progress once again. "One thing I can assure you, if this case stagnates and there's nothing more coming in, we'll have to take a different approach." "

Isn't that the same thing I was saying?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: May 22, 2011, 03:23:11 PM »

Sassi - no, not going to shoot such a good sleuther as you are...we need you "here".

No arrests yet...guess the pressure's going to build up again waiting for mid-June and to hear what Staton has to say. 

If there's no arrest by then, and with MCSO year end as of June 30, wonder if Staton will as for more money for the case for the new year beginning July 1?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: May 22, 2011, 03:23:44 PM »

(snipped...)

Isn't that the same thing I was saying?

Yes, ma'm....that's why I posted it.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #965 on: May 22, 2011, 03:27:58 PM »

Sassi - no, not going to shoot such a good sleuther as you are...we need you "here".

No arrests yet...guess the pressure's going to build up again waiting for mid-June and to hear what Staton has to say. 

If there's no arrest by then, and with MCSO year end as of June 30, wonder if Staton will as for more money for the case for the new year beginning July 1?

And I'll be listening intently. I don't know about money, but he has to make some kind of decision.

Just watch the media closely prior to the commissioners meeting. I'm sure we'll see some clues.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: May 22, 2011, 04:12:56 PM »

Sassi, Puzzler, do you ladies think there will be an arrest?

I have a niggling suspicion there will be, in spite of Kaine's interview.

I've been accused of being overly optimistic, though.   an angelic monkey
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #967 on: May 22, 2011, 06:04:05 PM »

I absolutely, 100%, believe there WILL be an arrest, and contrary to what Kaine has stated, I think it will be much sooner then we expect.

I also believe it was Kaines way of making someone feel comfortable. "Get'm when they feel most comfortable in their surroundings." 

O/T Amy, I'm so happy to see that you joined SM. I've read your post' on BOC and you have some great insight.  an angelic monkey

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: May 22, 2011, 11:02:29 PM »

I absolutely, 100%, believe there WILL be an arrest, and contrary to what Kaine has stated, I think it will be much sooner then we expect.

I also believe it was Kaines way of making someone feel comfortable. "Get'm when they feel most comfortable in their surroundings." 

O/T Amy, I'm so happy to see that you joined SM. I've read your post' on BOC and you have some great insight.  an angelic monkey

I'm hoping there will be an arrest within this year; however, I don't think there will be an arrest by mid-June (I'm jaded).

There have been a lot of arrests in the Portland area in a fairly short amount of time - major drug bust, a drug bust that rousted several Skyline parents, a bust for selling illegal arms, a bust regarding human trafficking, etc.  I don't know if they are all connected to Kyron, but Staton's statement that in investingating Kyron's case, we have found other things that have to be investigated - that statement is never far from my mind. 

If any of these investigations, resulting in busts and arrests, have anything to do with Kyron, I'm so glad that something positive could come out of Kyron's going missing.  Of course, we want Kyron home safely.  That's obviously not to be yet.  In the meantime, I hope some bad characters are being gotten off the streets - and if Kyron has anything to do with that - that's good.

Now...if investigating Kyron has brought on these investigations, then I'm wondering why.  Who around Kyron would be involved with all of this?  And this could be why Staton has taken the extra steps to hire experts and ask for the help of 6 FBI Special Agents.  They know Terri's life inside out after focusing on her so strongly for almost a year.  All of this is going far beyond checking out Terri.  Staton told us he was having the experts check every phone call that went on that day within that area, within a certain time frame.  Just think about how many different people that investigation covers.

Just saying....it doesn't take all these experts and FBI Special Agents on top of the 42 agencies and MCSO investigations and searches over the past year to check up on Terri.  Terri, yes.  But MORE....IMO, much more.

Can't wait to find out the results.   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: May 23, 2011, 02:52:52 AM »

For you Kyron....I hope and pray you are found very soon. It is time you come home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4

Please if the person who has him or knows where he is at, if you are reading this, please remember he is just a helpless, innocent little boy. Please help him get home.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: May 23, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »

For you Kyron....I hope and pray you are found very soon. It is time you come home.

Please if the person who has him or knows where he is at, if you are reading this, please remember he is just a helpless, innocent little boy. Please help him get home.

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: May 23, 2011, 12:52:53 PM »

Listening to the lyrics, thinking of Kyron, I can just feel the spirit of this gentle dreamer.  The words, "Please, take me away from here"... I wonder if his heart felt meaning within them, living with a stepmother from whom he was given no love.

I can just see his head resting on the car door, looking out to the open sky.  He asks his mom to turn the radio up, his favorite song is on.  Desiree smiles, and happily does so.  He's imagining lightening bugs, what they might look like.  He's never seen one because he lives in Oregon, but his fertile creative mind can certainly bring ten thousand of them to life for him.

Maybe he even asked his mom to tell him what a lightening bug looks like, what it does.  She happily obliges.  He loves the world in that moment. 

I'm being sappy but truly, this is a very special little soul.  As a mother myself, with one precious nine year old boy, my arms ache to hold physical Kyron and let him know how very much he is loved.

May the scale of Justice weigh strong and true.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: May 23, 2011, 12:53:50 PM »

Loving the optimism I see here!   It's past time for Kyron to come home and justice to be served.   

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #973 on: May 23, 2011, 01:11:26 PM »

Listening to the lyrics, thinking of Kyron, I can just feel the spirit of this gentle dreamer.  The words, "Please, take me away from here"... I wonder if his heart felt meaning within them, living with a stepmother from whom he was given no love.

I can just see his head resting on the car door, looking out to the open sky.  He asks his mom to turn the radio up, his favorite song is on.  Desiree smiles, and happily does so.  He's imagining lightening bugs, what they might look like.  He's never seen one because he lives in Oregon, but his fertile creative mind can certainly bring ten thousand of them to life for him.

Maybe he even asked his mom to tell him what a lightening bug looks like, what it does.  She happily obliges.  He loves the world in that moment. 

I'm being sappy but truly, this is a very special little soul.  As a mother myself, with one precious nine year old boy, my arms ache to hold physical Kyron and let him know how very much he is loved.

May the scale of Justice weigh strong and true.

Wow! That was beautifully well written. I could actually envision that scenario between Desiree and Kyron. Thanks for sharing!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: May 23, 2011, 04:10:35 PM »

I just feel someone knows something that can lead to Kyron. Perhaps they are afraid of getting in trouble, perhaps they are afraid of their family or loved ones being hurt, perhaps they are protecting someone or something? Who knows but someone knows something.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: May 23, 2011, 05:20:10 PM »

I just feel someone knows something that can lead to Kyron. Perhaps they are afraid of getting in trouble, perhaps they are afraid of their family or loved ones being hurt, perhaps they are protecting someone or something? Who knows but someone knows something.

BBM

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: May 23, 2011, 05:21:41 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: May 23, 2011, 05:22:39 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: May 23, 2011, 05:29:41 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: May 23, 2011, 05:31:16 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.