March 28, 2024, 07:18:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368619 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: January 18, 2011, 05:43:39 PM »

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 05:34:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 11:12:34 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?ref=ts

Missing Kyron Horman If you'd like to send Valentines to Kyron or his family please mail to:
♥ Valentines for Kyron ♥
P.O. Box 12192
Tualatin, OR 97062

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 01:33:13 AM »

I loved all of the pics to end the last thread. I hope and pray before this thread hits 50 pages, Kyron has been found and returned home.  an angelic monkey
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 07:02:03 PM »

A post on BOC. Looks like we'll have an update tomorrow afternoon on the sightings.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/comment-page-14/#comment-1663053

Madilu says:
February 8, 2011 at 12:02 am

I have to say, I thought this issue was cleared up long ago by a comment on here that I responded to, so I task myself to find it as we speak.

I believe we are talking about 2 different sightings, and If I need to dilineate them in the article, I most certainly will.

B
I must have missed your comment too. Delineation would be very helpful. Thank you very much.

Idahogal says:
February 7, 2011 at 4:54 pm
Blink, is this the other sighting you were referring to?
From June 7, 2010

David Vaughan said he was driving toward Portland when a pickup truck turned in front of him onto Salmon Berry Road in western Washington County. Vaughan said he slammed his brakes to avoid a collision with the gray or black truck.
Here is a link with the article and video:

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

THIS Salmonberry Road* is off of Hwy. 26 in the Tillamook Forest of the Coast Range Mountains. It is not far from the coast, and leads up to the Salmonberry River that was featured in MD’s video. It is a long drive on dirt roads into the mountains. I’m NOT trying to tie this sighting to MD or DAD, just asking if this is the other sighting that is getting confused with the Chas sighting.

*I state this because there is also a Salmonberry Road in Mt. Hood Village which is East of Portland off of Hwy. 26.
————————–
I believe so if that is the gentleman who believes he heard gunshots and the man disappearing into the woods?
B

There were 3 reported sightings that are being confused, imo:
1) Chas -saw woman in white truck turning onto Hwy 30 north of NW Logie Trail, he later realized was TH
2) David Vaughan -west of PDX (NOT Mt. Hood area) -saw truck and boy resembling Ky
3) Mr. Mark DeWitt -1.5 hrs south of PDX on June 9th truck, car, boy, women carrying shovels, heard a sound like a gunshot coming from the directions of the woods

Madilu, I do believe you are correct. I am on location today, I will try to update the piece, referencing all 3 individually by tomorrow afternoon.

I sincerely appreciate it when a reader takes the time to call me out respectfully, and then when I miss your point, you are kind enough to help me with the information I need to correct it.

Your a class act Madilu. Not one of those classless a-wads that sit around all day talking behind one’s blog, lol.

Thank you.
B

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 11:47:24 PM »

Well, I've taken a few days to just relax and think about Kyron. I've decided I'm not going to pursue the DAD theory. I just don't see a tie. A lot of coincidences yes, but otherwise, I just don't get how he could be tied in. It's Oregon, everyone is a landscaper, and most Oregonians hang out in the forests, are heavily into gardening, or camp by the rivers. It doesn't mean they are associated with Kyron going missing. Anyone could be a suspect if you live in Oregon with those likes and dislikes. This may come back and bite me in the azz, but for now I feel comfortable with moving on.

I've decided to start and look at the LE search locations, and how they relate to people that are associated with that area and the Horman family. I've noticed there are quite a few home businesses up there, just like SI, like Christmas tree businesses, etc.

Yes, I'm being independent right now, but that's because everything else out there is just not making sense to me. I've had the tendency when someone mentions a potential POI, I have to dig until I can't dig anymore. This often leads me to areas that don't make sense to me but I check it out, just in case.

The current search area is also Scappoose area, specifically, the Rocky point and Dixie Mountain. There are ties to there that relate to TH, and that's where I'm heading. Personally, I think the most believable account on June 4th, was Jim Kelley's.

I still feel that there are two scenarios going on. The MFH plot, and the person(s) that made Kyron go poof on that cool damp day, June 4th, 2010 at Skyline School.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 11:49:21 PM »

For a passerby, Dewitt seems to have a lot of detail which makes me wonder about his sighting.
Also, if he was just driving by, how could he have heard a gun shot if he were driving away from the area? 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 11:55:24 PM »

That Dewitt sighting was rally taken apart the the monkeys on here and debunked.

If someone is interested and a better researcher than me, maybe those posts could be brought back and examined.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 12:00:22 AM »

Hellokitty!

I believe it, Dewitt's account seems kinda funky.

Been out of the loop somewhat, but back now. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 12:23:47 AM »

Well, I've taken a few days to just relax and think about Kyron. I've decided I'm not going to pursue the DAD theory. I just don't see a tie. A lot of coincidences yes, but otherwise, I just don't get how he could be tied in. It's Oregon, everyone is a landscaper, and most Oregonians hang out in the forests, are heavily into gardening, or camp by the rivers. It doesn't mean they are associated with Kyron going missing. Anyone could be a suspect if you live in Oregon with those likes and dislikes. This may come back and bite me in the azz, but for now I feel comfortable with moving on.

I've decided to start and look at the LE search locations, and how they relate to people that are associated with that area and the Horman family. I've noticed there are quite a few home businesses up there, just like SI, like Christmas tree businesses, etc.

Yes, I'm being independent right now, but that's because everything else out there is just not making sense to me. I've had the tendency when someone mentions a potential POI, I have to dig until I can't dig anymore. This often leads me to areas that don't make sense to me but I check it out, just in case.

The current search area is also Scappoose area, specifically, the Rocky point and Dixie Mountain. There are ties to there that relate to TH, and that's where I'm heading. Personally, I think the most believable account on June 4th, was Jim Kelley's.

I still feel that there are two scenarios going on. The MFH plot, and the person(s) that made Kyron go poof on that cool damp day, June 4th, 2010 at Skyline School.

Sassifrass, ITA with you on many points.  Many of the coincidences wrt DAD are things that could apply to many Oregonians.  It seems like everyone is a landscaper these days!  I don't know what to think.  It does seem like DAD is running from something other than the shooting of the officer in Lincoln City.  But that could easily be something separate from Kyron.  I just don't know what to think, so I will keep checking and waiting for more info...

I also agree that Jim Kelley's account seems to fit the latest searches.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 12:52:12 AM »

Interesting on the Jim Kelley idea.  I really  believe him because he lives on a road where the people would notice something like that.

How do you think this all fits in though?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 12:57:00 AM »

That Dewitt sighting was rally taken apart the the monkeys on here and debunked.

If someone is interested and a better researcher than me, maybe those posts could be brought back and examined.

I wouldn't say it was debunked, I don't feel it was anyway. I think people said it didn't make sense for the same reason that MK just said, couldn't understand how he could see it all. I spent some time going up and down that road on Google maps. That area is open and not closed off by trees. I think if he slowed down he could have caught it all. As for the gun shot, he says he was stopped at that point just a bit away. In an open area like that, I think it is possible to hear a gun shot.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 01:09:46 AM »

Interesting on the Jim Kelley idea.  I really  believe him because he lives on a road where the people would notice something like that.

How do you think this all fits in though?

I actually don't discount any of the supposed witness sightings that have been written about. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 01:19:17 AM »

http://www.terrihorman.com/2010/08/tipline-ignoring-tips.html

::snipping2::

UPDATE: Lt. Mary Lindstrand, spokeswoman for the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, says a detective from an outside agency followed up on the tip “some time ago” and determined it wasn’t relevant to the investigation.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 02:22:05 AM »

http://www.terrihorman.com/2010/08/tipline-ignoring-tips.html

UPDATE: Lt. Mary Lindstrand, spokeswoman for the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, says a detective from an outside agency followed up on the tip “some time ago” and determined it wasn’t relevant to the investigation.

Thank you for posting this update. I still say, unless we have LE saying it is a false sighting, as it appears we have here, then we cannot possibly say something didn't happen or it was a false sighting or just discount something because it doesn't fit with what we believe to be true. WE don't have enough information to discount anything.

I wonder though how they determined this tip was not relevant? They don't know where Kyron was or if anyone had him on June 9th so how could they determine it was not Kyron? Did they find who it was? Was it that it didn't fit with what they believed happened, or was it that it was so far away from Portland? Or???
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 02:26:21 AM »

Sass, I think for me I have not come to any conclusions. I think it is possible he is connected, then maybe there is just a string of coincidences that just are coincidences. I just wish they would find him already so at least these questions will be answered.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 02:35:19 AM »

Sass, sorry I hit post too soon. You say that Jim Kellys account is of the most interest to you. That sighting goes against Terri having Kyron as Terri was at home both times the woman was sighted sitting in the truck. I know many people think DeDe was in the truck, but wasn't dede at the farm at 3 that afternoon? In my opinion she looks nothing like Terri, but then again there is also the possibility of the suggestion of Terri could sway someones opinion.  So who do you suppose was sitting in the truck at 3PM on June 4th and at 2AM on the 5th? Do you think this could be the same woman the rancher says he saw on June 4th who was sitting in a white truck?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 03:42:08 AM »

Sass, I think for me I have not come to any conclusions. I think it is possible he is connected, then maybe there is just a string of coincidences that just are coincidences. I just wish they would find him already so at least these questions will be answered.

I still have not come to any conclusions about Durham either.  To me, the coincidences have sort of begun to pile up.  That's noteworthy. 

It's like you can't quite put your finger on it, but in the back of the mind is a nagging to keep looking at it.  So, I'm still open to continue looking at it for a while.

I have a lot of questions and theories, but will wait to see how things develop.  I think there's possibilities here.

Durham's been on the lam for 17 days now and there's nothing in the news about him the past couple of days.  There's a "Federal" warrant out for him, so this is no small matter....yet, we're not hearing anything.  That's bothersome. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 04:06:57 AM »

It's so sad that there's no positive news from the new searches started two weekends ago.  They finished searching 7 of the 11 spots designated for search.  I don't even know if they continued on during the week to finish those 4 remaining searches.

LE seemed so confident going into these searches...Desiree and Kaine had been waiting since before Thanksgiving for these searches to happen....

(snipped)  "Staton last week said he doesn't intend to seek additional funds, and plans to go before the board of commissioners sometime in late February to give a status report on whether or not the task force will continue its full-time work."  (snipped)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/search_for_kyron_horman_resume.html

BBM - doesn't intend to seek additional funds - what does that mean to Kyron's case?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 07:54:46 AM »

Hellokitty!

Hey MK, glad you are back!  If you will go back and look at the whole article posted about this it says I do believe(please go look for sure)that the store where he was going was right past the road where the car turned down and by the time he parked and got out he heard a gun shot from that very direction.  I'm guessing you could googlemap and see what business is just past that road turned into by the car in question with the "little boy" in it.  If area never searched then how could this be debunked?  Oh, wait, TH was suspect from day one and they need to look no further!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 09:03:02 AM »

Hellokitty!

Hey MK, glad you are back!  If you will go back and look at the whole article posted about this it says I do believe(please go look for sure)that the store where he was going was right past the road where the car turned down and by the time he parked and got out he heard a gun shot from that very direction.  I'm guessing you could googlemap and see what business is just past that road turned into by the car in question with the "little boy" in it.  If area never searched then how could this be debunked?  Oh, wait, TH was suspect from day one and they need to look no further!

I imagine that Tony Young who is LE would be interested in this whole case and if anything was of worth, he wouldn't want LE stuck on a false trail.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.