March 28, 2024, 05:23:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368650 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 09:14:27 AM »

Morn' HelloKitty...I do believe that TH did have her hand in Ky's disappearance but  not totally guilty.  Could be but I just think that LE believed they knew what happened from the get go and didn't really give other avenues much of a chance.  I dunno anymore.  Too many other things have come into play and could be a part of the investigation now that just didn't fit in the begininning.  Hell, what LE really knows could be something totally different than we ever knew.  I just want some answers, not all, just some assurance that they know what they are doing or where they are going!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 10:05:59 AM »

Sass, sorry I hit post too soon. You say that Jim Kellys account is of the most interest to you. That sighting goes against Terri having Kyron as Terri was at home both times the woman was sighted sitting in the truck. I know many people think DeDe was in the truck, but wasn't dede at the farm at 3 that afternoon? In my opinion she looks nothing like Terri, but then again there is also the possibility of the suggestion of Terri could sway someones opinion.  So who do you suppose was sitting in the truck at 3PM on June 4th and at 2AM on the 5th? Do you think this could be the same woman the rancher says he saw on June 4th who was sitting in a white truck?

Hey TG.

No, I don't think it was Dede in the truck on JK's road. I however, do think that Dede has knowledge of information that TH may or may not have shared with her. The woman refused to take a lie detector test. Why is that? All or any information that she shared with LE could be bogus, for all I know. If you're innocent of having any connection or information wrt Kyron going missing, WHY won't she take the test? She just plain pisses me off. A child is missing. Do what ever it takes to help find him.

As far as TH in the truck that day, it is a possibility, but not probable. I don't know who it was, but I sure would like to know. The Kyron case had a lot of press in Oregon. You would think that if the sighting of the woman in the white truck was just a coincidence because of the day, that person would come forward and say something like, "hey, that was me on that road. I was lost so I went down that road to look at a map."

TG, or anyone,  do we know what time the rancher saw the white truck with a woman in it?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 10:37:03 AM »

It's so sad that there's no positive news from the new searches started two weekends ago.  They finished searching 7 of the 11 spots designated for search.  I don't even know if they continued on during the week to finish those 4 remaining searches.

LE seemed so confident going into these searches...Desiree and Kaine had been waiting since before Thanksgiving for these searches to happen....

(snipped)  "Staton last week said he doesn't intend to seek additional funds, and plans to go before the board of commissioners sometime in late February to give a status report on whether or not the task force will continue its full-time work."  (snipped)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/search_for_kyron_horman_resume.html

BBM - doesn't intend to seek additional funds - what does that mean to Kyron's case?

Puzzler: I think it means that they already believe that Kyron has passed on and right now they are looking for ANY kind of evidence that will bring closure for DY and KH, and bring justice for Kyron.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/kyron_horman_search_starts_wit.html

<snipped>

As searchers combed the land, they looked for any remains or for any clues that could lead to the lost boy.

<snipped>

Gustafson said at this point, search efforts are not time-sensitive. But the desire for closure isn't going away.

"We want to solve this case," he said.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 12:32:58 PM »

I have been meditating on these things and I hope the monkeys have some more insight than I do.

What does it mean that it is not time sensitive?  I thought perhaps if it was remains, then there is no rush.  But I don't want to go into that on here, but that issue seems time sensitive as well.

Is the perp dead, so that is why it is not time sensitive?  The evidence that they are looking for?  But wouldn't the parents like to know what has happened?  I cannot think of anything.

As far as Dede not taking a lie detector test, what sense does that make?  Really, if she passed, then people would feel much more positively towards her just as people feel fine about the other people who took like detector tests and passed.  She could get on with her life.

If she did not pass, she would be in the very same position that she is in now.  She is thought of as guilty and her life probably has been hugely impacted. Her choice. 
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 04:42:06 PM »

I have been meditating on these things and I hope the monkeys have some more insight than I do.

What does it mean that it is not time sensitive?  I thought perhaps if it was remains, then there is no rush.  But I don't want to go into that on here, but that issue seems time sensitive as well.

Is the perp dead, so that is why it is not time sensitive?  The evidence that they are looking for?  But wouldn't the parents like to know what has happened?  I cannot think of anything.

As far as Dede not taking a lie detector test, what sense does that make?  Really, if she passed, then people would feel much more positively towards her just as people feel fine about the other people who took like detector tests and passed.  She could get on with her life.

If she did not pass, she would be in the very same position that she is in now.  She is thought of as guilty and her life probably has been hugely impacted. Her choice. 

I think that's what they seem to be thinking, HelloKitty - and as it has been a year, any damage done to the remains will have already had two full wet seasons and a summer to degrade them - so there's no rush on that, either.  Sorry to be so blunt - this is the ugliness that a possibly murder creates, and I still pray that somehow Kyron is alive.  If I were Dede, and I were innocent, I would have no problems taking that test.  But maybe she's heard all that we've all heard about how you can fail the test but it won't mean anything really.  However, the word gets out that she's failed and instead of just having a hunch that she's guilty, people will feel that it's proof - whether or not it is.

Poor Kyron.  I keep wondering - if he is found, what has he been through?  Is it awful for me to wish that he's alive, for my own selfishness, and in essence be wishing that he went through so much that he may be scarred for the rest of his life?  Is it more kind to hope that he's passed on, or just horrible?  This little boy brings me so many mixed feelings and hopes, and I wish we could turn back time and find him alive on day 1!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 05:14:18 PM »

Sass the ranchers sighting time was not said but there was a clue in that interview. The reporter began talking about the other person that came up to her that lives in that area and told her he saw a woman get out of a truck and start walking down a path, the reporter said that was shortly after Kyron went missing. My take was it was in the morning but it is just my opinion.

I wish I knew what they really mean by not being in a rush. I would hope that if they believed him to be buried out there, they would rush there to get him.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 05:17:16 PM »

Sass, sorry I hit post too soon. You say that Jim Kellys account is of the most interest to you. That sighting goes against Terri having Kyron as Terri was at home both times the woman was sighted sitting in the truck. I know many people think DeDe was in the truck, but wasn't dede at the farm at 3 that afternoon? In my opinion she looks nothing like Terri, but then again there is also the possibility of the suggestion of Terri could sway someones opinion.  So who do you suppose was sitting in the truck at 3PM on June 4th and at 2AM on the 5th? Do you think this could be the same woman the rancher says he saw on June 4th who was sitting in a white truck?

Hey TG.

No, I don't think it was Dede in the truck on JK's road. I however, do think that Dede has knowledge of information that TH may or may not have shared with her. The woman refused to take a lie detector test. Why is that? All or any information that she shared with LE could be bogus, for all I know. If you're innocent of having any connection or information wrt Kyron going missing, WHY won't she take the test? She just plain pisses me off. A child is missing. Do what ever it takes to help find him.

As far as TH in the truck that day, it is a possibility, but not probable. I don't know who it was, but I sure would like to know. The Kyron case had a lot of press in Oregon. You would think that if the sighting of the woman in the white truck was just a coincidence because of the day, that person would come forward and say something like, "hey, that was me on that road. I was lost so I went down that road to look at a map."

TG, or anyone,  do we know what time the rancher saw the white truck with a woman in it?

I think DeDe it's pretty simple to figure out why DeDe didn't take a lie detector test:

She saw what it did for Terri and, if she thinks Terri is innocent, then DeDe saw how a lie detector test could give a bad impression.
She has a father in LE and I believe he would have told her to not take a lie detector test.
We all know that lie detector tests are not even allowed in a court of law because they're "unreliable".
LDT is a tool that LE uses - a "flawed" tool.  We all know that.  They put a guilt trip on you if you don't take it.  Guess what? Some people take it - lie - and the test comes up as not lying.  It's not "reliable".
No one is required under our laws to take a LDT, because it can give false readings, even if the person is telling the truth.
Why should anyone be pointed out as being guilty because they choose not to take a test that's not even recognized by our laws?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 05:23:33 PM »

It's so sad that there's no positive news from the new searches started two weekends ago.  They finished searching 7 of the 11 spots designated for search.  I don't even know if they continued on during the week to finish those 4 remaining searches.

LE seemed so confident going into these searches...Desiree and Kaine had been waiting since before Thanksgiving for these searches to happen....

(snipped)  "Staton last week said he doesn't intend to seek additional funds, and plans to go before the board of commissioners sometime in late February to give a status report on whether or not the task force will continue its full-time work."  (snipped)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/search_for_kyron_horman_resume.html

BBM - doesn't intend to seek additional funds - what does that mean to Kyron's case?

Puzzler: I think it means that they already believe that Kyron has passed on and right now they are looking for ANY kind of evidence that will bring closure for DY and KH, and bring justice for Kyron.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/kyron_horman_search_starts_wit.html

<snipped>

As searchers combed the land, they looked for any remains or for any clues that could lead to the lost boy.

<snipped>

Gustafson said at this point, search efforts are not time-sensitive. But the desire for closure isn't going away.

"We want to solve this case," he said.

Sassi - TY

Well, to me, if Stanton isn't going to request any more money, then he isn't planning for much of anything wrt Kyron in the future.  He's winding down his investigation.  He even says he's going to make a determination as to whether to even continue the Task Force "full-time".  I think he's spent 4 months with a Task Force "focused" intensely on Kyron's case, running down leads and crossing them off the list. 

I would like to hope that he plans on arrests, etc. by the end of February, but that hope is dashed by his words that he will determine whether to carry on with he Task Force at "full-time" or not....meaning....nothing's settled yet.  There is no end in sight...so much so that he's thinking of pulling back on the Task Force's time.

That, along with not asking for any more money, speaks volumes to me.  Not good.  I sure hope I'm proven to be wrong.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 05:25:29 PM »

Oh I get the thing about the lie detector test.

However, if I was innocent, and I would be , I would take a thousand lie detector tests .

Look at Dede.  Do you think her life is pleasant? 

Does she have a job?  What is it like for her to go out in public? 

Sure, some people will think she is innocent and some people will think she should not take the LDT.

but how many people give her ugly vibes ?  How many people are truly comfortable with her ?  How many people are analyzing every little thing she does and conversations that she has had? How many people pull their children out of sight when they come into contact with her?

Apparently if she is innocent, that way of life does not impact her.  It must be OK with her.

DSfor DF-Different Strokes for Different Folks
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2011, 05:29:32 PM »

I am a believer in the credibility of the sighting by Jim Kelely and his neighbour.

Jim Kelley does not identify or describe the "female" driver.

Considering Kaine places Terri at home at 3:00 PM on the afternoon of June 4th ... I speculate that the driver may have been DeDe.

Janet

++++++

Two Witnesses - Same Sighting

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

<snipped>

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 05:35:24 PM »

Oh I get the thing about the lie detector test.

However, if I was innocent, and I would be , I would take a thousand lie detector tests .

Look at Dede.  Do you think her life is pleasant? 

Does she have a job?  What is it like for her to go out in public? 

Sure, some people will think she is innocent and some people will think she should not take the LDT.

but how many people give her ugly vibes ?  How many people are truly comfortable with her ?  How many people are analyzing every little thing she does and conversations that she has had? How many people pull their children out of sight when they come into contact with her?

Apparently if she is innocent, that way of life does not impact her.  It must be OK with her.

DSfor DF-Different Strokes for Different Folks

I did not say she shoud or shouldn't take the test.  I point out simple reasons why she might make the choice not to take the test...and...I forgot one: I'm sure her attorney would tell her not to take the test.

What you or I would do, is not necessarily what the next person would/should do.  What you or I would do and another person doesn't do, IMO, does not make that person automatically in the wrong.  We're not in that person's shoes and, as much as we'd like to think we do...we don't know a fraction of what's going on behind the scenes.  There could be a number of reasons that would factor in on someone's decision not to take the LDT.   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2011, 08:05:29 PM »

Can someone jar my memory as to how we know Dede refused to take a lie detector test? Who said that again?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2011, 08:07:07 PM »

Janet do you have anything that states where Dede was at 3 that day? Was she at the farm or was she off of work?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2011, 08:25:42 PM »

I am not sure if I would take a lie detector test, it concerns me they can be wrong.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2011, 10:48:35 PM »

Can someone jar my memory as to how we know Dede refused to take a lie detector test? Who said that again?

TG - I found this

http://www.cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/23/ijvm.01.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Will Terri Horman`s Friend Testify?; Fantasia Tries to Commit Suicide

Aired August 23, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

CARLOS DIAZ, HOST (voice-over): Tonight disturbing new developments in the desperate search for Kyron Horman. Are the walls finally closing in on his step-mom? New reports now say Terri Horman`s best friend is refusing to take a polygraph. Does she know what happened to this cute little boy? Does she have something to hide?

::snipping2::
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2011, 10:53:05 PM »

I have a list of things that make me suspicious of DeDe with or without the lie detector test. Her absence those hours on the day that Kyron went missing. The smug smug look on her face after the Grand Jury. The fact that she appears to still have a friendship with Terri. The fact that she stayed with Terri for all of those days after Kyron went missing and did not bolt. Let's face it, most NORMAL people would have run for the hills viewing Terri's behavior after her step-son went missing. The sexting etc. From what we have read, DeDe was present for that bizarre behavior. It did not occur to DeDe that Terri was not acting NORMAL? DeDe is either a complete idiot who idolizes the ground that the red squirrel walks on or she was involved to some degree.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2011, 11:03:41 PM »

I wonder who the nutwhack is that made this video and why they call DAD "Colonel"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxY7_jHOb1E
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2011, 11:35:13 PM »

I think the person made the video because DAD shot LE. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2011, 12:03:11 AM »

I have a list of things that make me suspicious of DeDe with or without the lie detector test. Her absence those hours on the day that Kyron went missing. The smug smug look on her face after the Grand Jury. The fact that she appears to still have a friendship with Terri. The fact that she stayed with Terri for all of those days after Kyron went missing and did not bolt. Let's face it, most NORMAL people would have run for the hills viewing Terri's behavior after her step-son went missing. The sexting etc. From what we have read, DeDe was present for that bizarre behavior. It did not occur to DeDe that Terri was not acting NORMAL? DeDe is either a complete idiot who idolizes the ground that the red squirrel walks on or she was involved to some degree.

IA, she's left to many questions in my mind to give her a pass at this point.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2011, 01:09:17 AM »

A little something about Kyron...not much...but from Texas...basically just shows that people from all over are following the case:

San Antonio supporter of "Missing Kyron Horman" opens up about case

http://www.examiner.com/support-groups-in-san-antonio/san-antonio-resident-opens-up-about-kyron-horman-case

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.