April 19, 2024, 09:34:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 370377 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2011, 10:09:42 AM »

I think it was sleuthed on here as Caroline Carty, is it?  She clans that she wrote Foot Prints in the
Sand. There is a whole section on sleuthing  her on here somewhere.

if she makes that claim, she is someone looking for trouble
http://www.footprints-inthe-sand.com/index.php?page=Main.php

my Gmom had a copy of that poem framed in the hall,the earliest i can remember it was 1960
everyone said it had hung there for years,my uncle K had picked it up someplace after ww2
and gave it to his mom

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2011, 10:28:40 AM »

I wonder what point the youtube lady was trying to make?  She alluded to two different things I can remember...one was the pond out back of one of the stores TH claimed to be at and then the pedo references of a Dr. Death who lives way out where TH pinged where there were children used and then dead on the same property.  She actually showed a home and claimed it to be the one if I am not mistaken.  I think the said if you look hard enough you could see children hanging in the trees!  Nut alert, but what if?  There have been people like that and although I don't believe she has knowledge about anything to do with Ky what if it was just a way to let someone know about some eveil pedo?  Okay, I just read my own post and am sure she's a nut and I did what she wanted, talking about her and her way out there theories!!!! lol
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2011, 02:15:55 PM »

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2011, 02:26:34 PM »

Oh my goodness Brandi! How cute!! I just want to kiss that little face! Thanks Brandi! 

Every time I see his face, makes me want to fight even harder in finding this sweet boy.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2011, 02:46:44 PM »

Klaas: Do by any chance have the August 12th press conference video with Captain Gates in your photobucket? It went poof at the Oregonian website.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2011, 04:26:39 PM »

I wonder what point the youtube lady was trying to make?  She alluded to two different things I can remember...one was the pond out back of one of the stores TH claimed to be at and then the pedo references of a Dr. Death who lives way out where TH pinged where there were children used and then dead on the same property.  She actually showed a home and claimed it to be the one if I am not mistaken.  I think the said if you look hard enough you could see children hanging in the trees!  Nut alert, but what if?  There have been people like that and although I don't believe she has knowledge about anything to do with Ky what if it was just a way to let someone know about some eveil pedo?  Okay, I just read my own post and am sure she's a nut and I did what she wanted, talking about her and her way out there theories!!!! lol

I am not connecting how we know the maker of the video's and the photobucket is this Carolyn lady, So I don't have to look back can someone please just post how we know this?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2011, 04:29:03 PM »

I think it was sleuthed on here as Caroline Carty, is it?  She clans that she wrote Foot Prints in the
Sand. There is a whole section on sleuthing  her on here somewhere.

if she makes that claim, she is someone looking for trouble
http://www.footprints-inthe-sand.com/index.php?page=Main.php

my Gmom had a copy of that poem framed in the hall,the earliest i can remember it was 1960
everyone said it had hung there for years,my uncle K had picked it up someplace after ww2
and gave it to his mom

I don't know the story supposedly goes that she finished what her aunt had started. There are a few people who have claimed to have written this, seems sort of strange to me to take credit for something that has to do with a message from God, seems you would need to be careful in a thunder storm. Yikes!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2011, 04:41:11 PM »

Klaas: Do by any chance have the August 12th press conference video with Captain Gates in your photobucket? It went poof at the Oregonian website.

I'll check
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2011, 04:50:48 PM »

I'll check

I have it, but don't know how to get it to you
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2011, 04:51:53 PM »

I'll check

Aug 11?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLxcwjY8now

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2011, 04:58:18 PM »

I'll check

No easy way unless it's in photobucket, flickr or Youtube or some other online site.  Often a video like that is too large for emailing, even zipped.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2011, 05:58:14 PM »

I'll check

No easy way unless it's in photobucket, flickr or Youtube or some other online site.  Often a video like that is too large for emailing, even zipped.

O/T: There are quite a few places that will host your file for someone else to download. (Even up to a 5 GB file.) Google for file host and you'll find them Wink

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2011, 06:09:27 PM »

I'll check

Aug 11?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLxcwjY8now

Thanks!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2011, 06:12:43 PM »

try this one,not sure how long it stays up,just fetch the link and post it,then it can be downloaded
http://www.fileswap.com/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2011, 06:13:43 PM »

One more question. Does anyone know how many exit doors (not just the public ones) that are at skyline, and where they are?

I've been looking into something and I have some thoughts and ideas/feelings. I found some things out but I need to put it all together.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2011, 06:29:31 PM »

One more question. Does anyone know how many exit doors (not just the public ones) that are at skyline, and where they are?

I've been looking into something and I have some thoughts and ideas/feelings. I found some things out but I need to put it all together.

I know the floor plans are here somewhere (I remember TracyGirl was all over it:) but for speed here is a photobucket floorplan of the basement.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/KYRON/Maps%20KYRON/?action=view&current=BasementFPofSkylineSchool.jpg
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2011, 06:52:09 PM »

sassi i have these

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2011, 06:55:47 PM »

Sassi I hope you will share what you come up with.  Your ideas are always so interesting.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2011, 07:19:56 PM »

sassi i have these

Thank you! I knew they were some place!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2011, 07:23:45 PM »

Sassi I hope you will share what you come up with.  Your ideas are always so interesting.

Absolutely HK. I wouldn't hold out on the Monkeys.I may not be able to post it until Sunday (tomorrow is grocery shopping day) because I have to put it down in a txt file first, to organize it. I'm pretty excited about it though. It ties in with the last search area too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.