March 29, 2024, 03:41:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368704 times)
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2011, 08:05:44 PM »

Klaas: Do by any chance have the August 12th press conference video with Captain Gates in your photobucket? It went poof at the Oregonian website.

I'll check

Aug 11?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLxcwjY8now

Thanks!

Let me know if you still need my version.  I have it ready for upload, but I think the youtube version that Klaas pointed out is the same.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2011, 09:02:30 PM »

Oh I get the thing about the lie detector test.

However, if I was innocent, and I would be , I would take a thousand lie detector tests .

Look at Dede.  Do you think her life is pleasant? 

Does she have a job?  What is it like for her to go out in public? 

Sure, some people will think she is innocent and some people will think she should not take the LDT.

but how many people give her ugly vibes ?  How many people are truly comfortable with her ?  How many people are analyzing every little thing she does and conversations that she has had? How many people pull their children out of sight when they come into contact with her?

Apparently if she is innocent, that way of life does not impact her.  It must be OK with her.

DSfor DF-Different Strokes for Different Folks

I did not say she shoud or shouldn't take the test.  I point out simple reasons why she might make the choice not to take the test...and...I forgot one: I'm sure her attorney would tell her not to take the test.

What you or I would do, is not necessarily what the next person would/should do.  What you or I would do and another person doesn't do, IMO, does not make that person automatically in the wrong.  We're not in that person's shoes and, as much as we'd like to think we do...we don't know a fraction of what's going on behind the scenes.  There could be a number of reasons that would factor in on someone's decision not to take the LDT.   

My take on the LDT issue is that if you are innocent, you really don't have anything to lose by taking the lie detector test. If you refuse, it looks like you have something to hide; if you take it and it comes back fail or inconclusive, you're no worse off than if you refused because the LDT has no legal value. However, if you are innocent and you pass, LE may use this tool to stop wasting their resources on you and tend to shift there focus elsewhere, narrowing their list of hinky people.
If, on the other hand, you are involved in the kidnapping up to your eyeballs, you'd worry that your response to certain questions could point LE in the right direction.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2011, 09:12:54 PM »

However, if I was innocent, and I would be , I would take a thousand lie detector tests .

Sure, some people will think she is innocent and some people will think she should not take the LDT.

but how many people give her ugly vibes ?  How many people are truly comfortable with her ?  How many people are analyzing every little thing she does and conversations that she has had? How many people pull their children out of sight when they come into contact with her?

Apparently if she is innocent, that way of life does not impact her.  It must be OK with her.

I did not say she shoud or shouldn't take the test.  I point out simple reasons why she might make the choice not to take the test...and...I forgot one: I'm sure her attorney would tell her not to take the test.

What you or I would do, is not necessarily what the next person would/should do.  What you or I would do and another person doesn't do, IMO, does not make that person automatically in the wrong.  We're not in that person's shoes and, as much as we'd like to think we do...we don't know a fraction of what's going on behind the scenes.  There could be a number of reasons that would factor in on someone's decision not to take the LDT.   

My take on the LDT issue is that if you are innocent, you really don't have anything to lose by taking the lie detector test. If you refuse, it looks like you have something to hide; if you take it and it comes back fail or inconclusive, you're no worse off than if you refused because the LDT has no legal value. However, if you are innocent and you pass, LE may use this tool to stop wasting their resources on you and tend to shift there focus elsewhere, narrowing their list of hinky people.
If, on the other hand, you are involved in the kidnapping up to your eyeballs, you'd worry that your response to certain questions could point LE in the right direction.

That's how I see it too.

Anyone who cares about Kyron and had nothing to do with his disappearance should be willing to take it, IMO.

O/T: scatty: a Valentine post for you here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1283617#msg1283617

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2011, 09:59:30 PM »

I totally agree! If Terri and or Dee Dee truly cared about Kyron, they would want to take the lie detector tests to get eliminated. That way LE could put their time and resources elsewhere. When are they going to be arrested already? Tick Tock!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2011, 11:08:19 PM »

Officer shot by suspect upgraded to fair condition.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/115927754.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2011, 11:36:40 PM »

Picture of DAD's house on Sauvie Island - pic #9

See also, pic #8 - LEO Dobbs (officer who got shot) accepting an award - does Dobbs have reddish hair?

http://www.kgw.com/news/slideshows/Photos-Lincoln-City-police-shooting-114589564.html?gallery=y&img=8&c=y#gallery-image

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2011, 12:19:07 AM »

I totally agree! If Terri and or Dee Dee truly cared about Kyron, they would want to take the lie detector tests to get eliminated. That way LE could put their time and resources elsewhere. When are they going to be arrested already? Tick Tock!

How do we know she didn't take a lie detector? I know it was written in an article, are we sure she didn't?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2011, 12:20:28 AM »

See also, pic #8 - LEO Dobbs (officer who got shot) accepting an award - does Dobbs have reddish hair?

http://www.kgw.com/news/slideshows/Photos-Lincoln-City-police-shooting-114589564.html?gallery=y&img=8&c=y#gallery-image

Do we know what street this house is on?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2011, 12:35:22 AM »

Well, here's the street address, but I don't know what city it's called:

Durham's address is 24510 NW Sauvie Island Road.

http://www.thechronicleonline.com/news/local_news/article_38ff104a-289f-11e0-bccb-001cc4c03286.html

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2011, 12:44:32 AM »

That's how I see it too.

Anyone who cares about Kyron and had nothing to do with his disappearance should be willing to take it, IMO.

O/T: scatty: a Valentine post for you here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1283617#msg1283617

Just playing devils advocate. If this is true, then what about Terri, she took a few supposedly?

My take on Dede, I think she was acting like a rebellious teenager. I dont think she had anything to do with this. I think she was stepping in to help who she felt was being wrongly accused and LE focused on her for it. I think she refused to take the LE because again, she was being rebellious and didn't want to do what was being asked of her because she was mad at LE. Kyron got lost in the whole thing sadly. I wish she would have just taken the damn thing because I think it is nothing more then a distraction.

CW you posted a quote from Jim Kelly that said something different then I recall reading, perhaps I did but it didn't stick in my mind. Does he have a child at skyline? Why was he at the school or being questioned?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2011, 12:45:22 AM »

http://www.thechronicleonline.com/news/local_news/article_38ff104a-289f-11e0-bccb-001cc4c03286.html

Thank you!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2011, 12:47:53 AM »

How do we know she didn't take a lie detector? I know it was written in an article, are we sure she didn't?

Hi Tracygirl!
If Dee Dee did take a lie detector, it seems to me that she would make darn sure that it was blabbed all over the net. I have had a hinky feeling about Dee Dee for a long time. I have been wrong before, could be wrong this time.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2011, 12:48:53 AM »

Tracygirl,
When I looked up this address on google maps, I did not see a house or anything. You are much better at maps than I am though.

Thank you!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2011, 12:49:35 AM »

Sorry, I messed up the above quote box  ::snipping2::
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2011, 12:58:55 AM »

Re Jim Kelley. 

I don't think he has a child at the school.  I think he called in the tip because it was very very strange and it was close to all of the possible action.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2011, 01:21:43 AM »

Re Jim Kelley. 

I don't think he has a child at the school.  I think he called in the tip because it was very very strange and it was close to all of the possible action.

This is the press report on it...This is day 3 of the search. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2011, 01:24:05 AM »

Hi Tracygirl!
If Dee Dee did take a lie detector, it seems to me that she would make darn sure that it was blabbed all over the net. I have had a hinky feeling about Dee Dee for a long time. I have been wrong before, could be wrong this time.

Sebastian, I respect your feeling but I just don't think she was involved in the crime.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2011, 01:28:45 AM »

Hi Tracygirl!

Sebastian, I respect your feeling but I just don't think she was involved in the crime.

This might tell us something.  DeDe hired a "personal injury lawyer"; not a criminal attorney.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2011, 01:30:42 AM »

Tracygirl,
When I looked up this address on google maps, I did not see a house or anything. You are much better at maps than I am though.

Thank you!

YW - I believe this is the rest of the address:  Portland OR 97231

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2011, 01:37:11 AM »

Here is the million dollar question about the Jim Kelly sighting, who was in the truck that Jim Kelly saw at about 3 that day and at 2AM on June 5th?

I don't think it was Terri and I don't think it was Dede, so who was it and does it have anything to do with this case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.