March 29, 2024, 01:05:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368684 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2011, 02:11:39 AM »

I wonder why the person wouldn't come forward and say the she was the one on the Kelly road?

At least it would put an end to that speculation about anything to do with Kyron.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2011, 03:09:32 AM »

Do we really know that someone did NOT contact LE and said they were driving on that road at those times? I do remember LE saying early on that various sightings of Kyron and (I believe) vehicles, had been checked out and cleared. I know they said it about the man who said he thought he saw Kyron in a truck looking confused or something, after a near accident (who wouldn't?)

Le has been so silent, I don't take for granted anything in this case, as far as what has or hasn't been checked and ruled out.

I also think Dede is not involved in the crime, and if she knows anything, she learned it later on while staying with Terri. I know I would have been the type of friend who agreed to stay with TH and I also wouldn't want LE to listen to my conversations, but that's just me.

But just an opinion, obviously, she could well end up being charged, at least as accessory. Or it is possible neither of them will be charged.

I think Kyron really needs to be found, no matter what they say.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2011, 03:19:27 AM »

I wonder why the person wouldn't come forward and say the she was the one on the Kelly road?

At least it would put an end to that speculation about anything to do with Kyron.

I don't know, perhaps she didn't hear of the case or maybe she did come forward and we haven't heard of it? Lets face it, we are not being bombarded with information in this case. We really don't know that many facts and most of what we talk about is based on speculation, theory and secret sources.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2011, 03:42:48 AM »

Hey I was polking around some of the old posts trying to find some information. I came across a couple of postings from Rob, where is he anyway?

Hey Rob if you are reading this you are missed! I hope you post again, I always enjoy reading your opinions!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2011, 05:03:13 AM »

I totally agree! If Terri and or Dee Dee truly cared about Kyron, they would want to take the lie detector tests to get eliminated. That way LE could put their time and resources elsewhere. When are they going to be arrested already? Tick Tock!

How do we know she didn't take a lie detector? I know it was written in an article, are we sure she didn't?

I guess we don't really know for sure. It's possible she may have taken one after the article was written, but we wouldn't know about it because LE or her lawyer or DeDe haven't said. But after TJ's allegations about her refusing the LDT, she probably would have definitely gotten that message out somehow, via her friend who relayed her messages on various forums, IMO.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2011, 05:07:16 AM »

I don't know, perhaps she didn't hear of the case or maybe she did come forward and we haven't heard of it? Lets face it, we are not being bombarded with information in this case. We really don't know that many facts and most of what we talk about is based on speculation, theory and secret sources.

Yeah, and after following the Caylee Anthony case with Florida's Sunshine laws, this case is sheer torture!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2011, 10:37:21 AM »

If Dede took the LDT and passed, we would know.  Let's  not forget, she was in People magazine so she is not shy.

She is living under a huge cloud of suspicion.  This affects her every second of life.  Whispers, stares , shuns.  No one would put up with that if they could clear their name.

don't forget about the woman who was all over the news and spent hours with LE.  Does anyone talk about her?  No----she passed an LDT so people are done with her. She was in the thick of it with TH as well. I don't mean as doing anything with Kyron.  I mean the bat phones and coming to help TH out.

If people do not know who she is, I do not want to put her name out here.  She was sleuthed a  lot on this site so the info is there.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2011, 11:16:09 AM »

Can some kind Monkey remind me what classroom number Kyron was in please? Thanks!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2011, 01:13:28 PM »

If Dede took the LDT and passed, we would know.  Let's  not forget, she was in People magazine so she is not shy.

She is living under a huge cloud of suspicion.  This affects her every second of life.  Whispers, stares , shuns.  No one would put up with that if they could clear their name.

don't forget about the woman who was all over the news and spent hours with LE.  Does anyone talk about her?  No----she passed an LDT so people are done with her. She was in the thick of it with TH as well. I don't mean as doing anything with Kyron.  I mean the bat phones and coming to help TH out.

If people do not know who she is, I do not want to put her name out here.  She was sleuthed a  lot on this site so the info is there.

JMO from her actions, I believe that DeDe loves ANY KIND of attention. Doesn't matter if it is negative...as long as she gets it.  Case in point per her friend's postings on SM: when they knew LE was listening they made a game of it.  I believe DeDe and TH are two of a kind...ME ME ME, even at the expense of a child's life.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2011, 01:46:49 PM »

But don't you think that Dede would like to have a fun life?  Like go where you want, do what you want?  Not be whispered about as being evil and not welcome in certain situations?

And I bet TH would rather be out roaming  instead of stuck at her parents.

There are reasons for these actions and they don't have anything to do with attention-negative or positive, IMO.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2011, 02:02:20 PM »

A bit O/T

I tried to get the post together before I had to do RL stuff today, but I haven't finished it. I'll make a concerted effort to post it by tomorrow, for Kyron.

Just a FYI and FWIW, I have become totally burnt out these last few weeks/months digging stuff up. I just can't keep doing this. After tomorrows post, I'm going to take a break. There are plenty of Monkeys here to follow up and continue searching for justice for Kyron. I just can't do it any more.

I'll finish with what I have and post it tomorrow some time.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2011, 02:44:09 PM »

Can some kind Monkey remind me what classroom number Kyron was in please? Thanks!

sassi i want to say clr 203,but im not absolutely pos on that

floor plans
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9317.msg1303451#msg1303451

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2011, 02:59:58 PM »

It's on here somewhere, but I think it's 215 or 213.  But I don't know either!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2011, 03:29:26 PM »

From here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.0

Blonde's post:

another post:

So my guess is 201 or 203.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2011, 03:41:33 PM »

Sassifrass:

It was Mrs. Porter's classroom if that helps:

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2011, 03:53:03 PM »

Thanks Brandi, but I'm still confused. I'm not trying to be dense. I read the below link and it's not making sense to me, if I look at the compass map too. I have to go out for a few hours, but I'll be back.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2010/06/pondering-disappearance-of-kyron-horman.html

Nora Schreiber, a Skyline parent and volunteer, said the school has three main entrances and one secure exit. Two of the doorways are near the main office and are monitored, while a third on the north side of the school is not. Kyron's classroom is adjacent to that door, which opens onto a rear parking lot.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2011, 04:30:36 PM »

here is a link to a timeline and a map that indicates Kyron's classroom which appears to be perhaps room 213?  I know the monkey s discussed it in great length on here, so maybe someone with better skills can find it?

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/KH/khtimeline.pdf
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2011, 05:02:09 PM »

I think Kyrons room is 217, that is the north end of the school...I have read there is a door near Kyrons room that leads out to the back end of the school. You can see the stairs on the map. I think it would be considered a fire exit.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2011, 05:20:25 PM »

Yup, Tracey.  I think it could be that room as well.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2011, 05:20:52 PM »

here is a link to a timeline and a map that indicates Kyron's classroom which appears to be perhaps room 213?  I know the monkey s discussed it in great length on here, so maybe someone with better skills can find it?

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/KH/khtimeline.pdf

Here is another post that indicates it may be 213

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5337818&postcount=88

Thanks Sassi for all the research you've done. I hope your break from this thread provides you a chance to refresh and recuperate.  an angelic monkey

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.