March 28, 2024, 09:49:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368626 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2011, 09:54:56 PM »

It is possible that the teacher wanted to switch rooms.  She probably would be limited in terms of how far she could move as I imagine they like to keep the grades together in an area.

If it was me, I would ask for another room so that I wouldn't have to relive the nightmare daily in that room.

The room never made sense to me. I tried to search on here as I know that there was some very good maps and explanations of which room was Kyron's.  But I cannot find it on here. 

I looked under Kyron and classroom, and I didn't find it. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2011, 11:17:33 PM »

This is from the school handbook from this year:

This is from last year's school handbook (I saved it a long time ago):

Teacher has the same room. Hope this helps.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2011, 01:21:37 AM »

That solves the room mystery.  Boy, I would want a different room.

It would be so hard to go back to that room, I would think
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2011, 02:56:54 PM »

Thanks Brandi, it does help. I am going to guess the stairs that we see through that door are stairs that lead to the 2nd floor and there must be stairs that lead down to the basement. I wrote a couple of months ago I feel Kyron was taken out of that side door but I was also thinking the exit door near to his room also makes sense as I was under the impression his room was in the rear of the school. Knowing now it is rm 213 and the exit is right there, I feel stronger that he was lead out that side door. The million dollar question is, who took him?

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2011, 04:11:44 PM »

Sorry for the long post.

First, I want to remind everyone, as always, that I make no assumptions  regarding any name in this post. I'm just throwing this out there. Lord knows we've picked every other thing apart.

It's always wracked my brain, among other things in this case, HOW , WHERE, WHY, and WHO could
have taken Kyron out of that school. How could a stranger, not affiliated with the school, just whisk Kyron away without being noticed? How did he just go poof? Was it someone he knew? How could anyone who knew Kyron, make him disappear? I needed to look at it logically , without being influenced by other opinions.

Someone had to have known the SF was going on that day, and someone had to have known the school layout. But who? Was it someone within the school? All of them have background checks, and were questioned by LE. What IF, it was someone who was associated with someone at the school?

There are 3 public exits, one is the main exit, one that goes out to the soccer field, and one that goes out to the parking area. The only exit that was not monitored, per the school, was the north exit, but that's not true. There are other exits within the school, such as the boiler room, mechanical rm, the gym, cafeteria,  exits by the back playground (one which is a handicap access ramp, another exit near rm's. 109 and 110, and also exit stairs leaving the covered playground area). The most logical exit for Kyron to be taken is the exit onto the back playground area, near rm 109 & 110. The stairs near Kyron's room go down to this area.  Rm's 109 and 110 were K/1 classes. If Kyron were going to the "electrical display", he was probably going down stairs and going to go through the double doors towards the Library. But most likely, he didn't make it through to that area.

See  http://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy81/gwenabob/Skyline%20School/ 
and http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/relmeka/kyron/floorplanofSkylinecropped.jpg

Who could have had knowledge that this exit was unmonitored? By stating that it's unmonitored, does that mean the door can only be opened from the inside, because it's locked from the outside, as most older schools have (they have those cross bars that you have to push in order to open the door)? If that were the case, did someone use a key? Who could have a key?

Background:

Skyline Employee: William Robert Tandy (custodian)
Graduated from  Benson Polytechnic High School in 1980
http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=7621833277

Father: Gordon Tandy
Birth Date: 9/21/1928

Mother: JANET M TANDY 69         
Birth Date: 10 Aug 1932         
Died: 12 Jan 2002 V                 
Portland, Multnomah, OR 97203   

Previous Addresses:

57498 Cedar Creek Rd
Scappoose, OR 97056-2007

2637 N Farragut St
Portland, OR 97217-6220 (April, 1992)

10002 N Tioga Ave
Portland, OR 97203-1732 ( Gordon Current)

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&qf=William&qmi=&qn=Tandy&qs=OR&trackit=74&foc

usfirst=1

William Robert Tandy 48
Portland, OR

Relatives/Associates   

Denton E Watson
Janet M Tandy
Gordon L Tandy
Mary E Mcfadden

WILLIAM   Middle Name   R
Last Name   TANDY   Primary Address   2638 N FARRAGUT ST
City   PORTLAND   State   OR
ZIP Code   97217

First Name   DENTON   Middle Name   E
Last Name   WATSON   Primary Address   2638 N FARRAGUT ST
City   PORTLAND   State   OR
ZIP Code   97217

NOTE: Mr. Tandy & Mr. Watson share the same address and phone #.

Denton Eugene Watson: 53
Birth Date: 3/10/57

Denton Eugene Watson:
Case # 0115011
OFFENSE: BURG II

Case # CMCR 051255583DEF00001
OFFENSE: DUII

Case # CMCR 930734760DEF00001
OFFENSE: Poss Controlled Sub 1

Case # DMCR B224137DEF00001
OFFENSE: Poss LT 1 Oz Marijuana

Case # DMCR 960140375DEF00001
OFFENSE: Disorderly Conduct

Case # DMCR 960140375DEF00001
OFFENSE: Disorderly Conduct-2

Case # DMCR DA1002232DEF00001
OFFENSE:    Poss Controlled Sub 1

Now, looking at the above information, could Mr. Tandy have discussed his work at the school with Mr.
Watson? Is it possible that Mr. Watson could have made copies of Mr. Tandy's keys without his
knowledge, and entered that school? Is it possible that Kyron saw him and Mr. Watson panicked and took Kyron?

Some of the above information can be expanded on further. We've seen some post' before on SM that
have had information related to this post. Go dig! I was trying to keep this post as short as possible,
editing it many times.

And now, I'm off to a deserted Island for rest and relaxation, well, in my mind anyway. 

Happy Valentines Day Monkeys!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2011, 04:56:55 PM »

We would have to know what MR. watson does for a living, I feel.

I would think any school keys say< "Do not
Duplicate" on them.

I think they have to be made from a special blank.

Does the engineer have authority to make new keys or are they made only through the school district?

How does that work?  I know that in different places whre I have been, the "do no duplicate" keys involve a lot of paperwork.

But these keys do get "lost" too, I bet.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2011, 05:29:36 PM »

Duplicate" on them.

Does the engineer have authority to make new keys or are they made only through the school district?

How does that work?  I know that in different places whre I have been, the "do no duplicate" keys involve a lot of paperwork.

That's not totally correct. Every one of my maintenance guys had their own key making machines. They could duplicate master keys as well. Their not hard to buy, nor are they difficult to use.

As far as where he (Watson) works, I can't find a darn thing, as far as the internet. I couldn't find a footprint on him.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: February 13, 2011, 06:34:18 PM »

Interesting Sass, definatly something we had not talked about before although the janitor has come up several times. 

I think as with anyone around that area there is a possibility, it is just his criminal background suggests nothing to relate to kidnapping a child however who knows what goes on in someone's head. It's interesting but since you are the one that has put in the research into this guy, perhaps posting it and leaving it up to us to pick up the ball and run with it, for me makes it difficult. I don't know if I am convinced enough to dig but I am not opposed to kicking around some idea's I suppose.

As for keys, I suppose it would be difficult to go to home depot for example and ask for a key to be made but not everyone is honest, so that is not a concern to me. Of course, he could have just taken it off the key chain and the janitor could have thought his key got lost, the school district would have to give him another one.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: February 13, 2011, 06:35:08 PM »

O/T BUT IMPORTANT FOR ALL TO READ:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: February 13, 2011, 07:41:59 PM »

http://northwestportland.katu.com/news/parents-kids/kyron-hormans-mother-has-valentine-still-missing-son/438469

Kyron Horman's mother has Valentine for still-missing son
Submitted by KATU Communities Staff
Sunday, February 13th, 12:53 pmTopics: Parents & kids, People, News 10 223SharePrintE-mail..
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Supporters of the Kyron Horman search gathered Sunday at the Wall of Hope at noon to show their continued support for the missing child and his family.

This event, held near Skyline Elementary School, the school Kyron Horman's attended before he disappeared on June 4, 2010, comes two days before Sheriff Dan Staton is scheduled to present a six-month review of the investigation to the Multnomah County Commissioners.

Also on Sunday, Desiree Young, the mother of Kyron Horman, released to the media a Valentine to her missing son. In it, she wrote the following:

MORE AT LINK!
ugh it is very sad...I feel so sorry for her I can't stand it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2011, 07:53:49 PM »

Thanks TG - how sad 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: February 13, 2011, 09:11:56 PM »

Thanks TG - how sad 

I know Klaas it is sad. I hope they find him soon.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: February 13, 2011, 11:55:15 PM »

hi neighbor,i have a couple of Qs
where i show on the floor plan,stairs that go up to the stage from
off the back of the cafe, are there accessible stairs there?
and were there any SF displays in the gym that day?

i think we read some place that the boy,tanner, saw kyron on the stairs
and kyron said he was going to the cool elec display, then i read someplace
that had a pic, of tanner on the stairs,that go to the cafe, with a cap
that said, that is where tanner saw kyron, sorry no link ive looked and looked
for that link and cant find it,the stairs im talking about are the ones ive
pointed out on the floor plan

JMO, if there, were no SF display, in the gym, that is an easy way out
with out being seen, and means the perp was familiar with the school

floor plans no mark ups
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9317.msg1303451#msg1303451

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: February 14, 2011, 12:30:03 AM »

cw would you mind please posting the entire map that large? I can't seem to get it that big and have it so clear.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: February 14, 2011, 12:33:07 AM »

Where the heck are the bathrooms in the school?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: February 14, 2011, 12:36:10 AM »

cw would you mind please posting the entire map that large? I can't seem to get it that big and have it so clear.

oh gosh never mind I scrolled over, lol. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: February 14, 2011, 12:47:16 AM »

think i read, someplace that some of the restrooms are in the classroom,kind of closet like
neighbor whats the scoop the  restrooms

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: February 14, 2011, 12:49:16 AM »

think i read, someplace that some of the restrooms are in the classroom,kind of closet like
neighbor whats the scoop the  restrooms

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 14, 2011, 01:14:29 AM »

i just noticed something,where i have door marked in the gym,i think that those are stairs
my mark up
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9317.msg1304001#msg1304001
new mark up stairs?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: February 14, 2011, 02:24:21 AM »

Duplicate" on them.

That's not totally correct. Every one of my maintenance guys had their own key making machines. They could duplicate master keys as well. Their not hard to buy, nor are they difficult to use.

As far as where he (Watson) works, I can't find a darn thing, as far as the internet. I couldn't find a footprint on him.

Sassi - TY for all the hard work - you're a good sleuther!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.