March 28, 2024, 06:13:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368614 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: February 20, 2011, 03:14:13 PM »

Her message to Terri was strong and to the point. I am seeing a bit of Amber's mother Carrie, coming out in Desiree, thats great. I am equally happy that Desiree will hopefully put pressure on LE to get this done.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #241 on: February 20, 2011, 03:22:41 PM »

I had a conversation with some friends that don't follow this case on anything but TV news and their take surprised me. To begin with they were disgusted that a police officer was involved in stalking and harassing a citizen that isn't even named a person of interest and thought that a restraining order should be issued against the bio mom and her husband. They believe that TH has been hounded by this family on their interpretation of unverified inside info and whatever happened to the presumption of innocence. I was just amazed.

I so strongly disagree with the opinion that Desiree is over stepping boundaries and Tony has no place in helping. I think Terri is lucky she is still on this side of the soil to be honest with you. I think Desiree has shown great restraint with a person she believes has hurt her son. I applaud this move by Desiree, she is standing up for her boy and trying to find him. This is something coming from me, but I don't give a rats bottom if Terri's feelings get hurt. In my opinion, she should open the door and have a conversation with Desiree. She is hiding behind her lawyer...
Off to listen to the ABC interview

I couldn't have said it better TG! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: February 20, 2011, 03:42:28 PM »

http://www.ktvl.com/news/horman-1198811-mother-young.html

Here Desiree says that Terri is more than welcome to clear herself...but how could she, in Desiree's eyes? Even if TH somehow took and passed a LD test at this point, I don't think DY would ever believe her. I wonder how Desiree thinks TH could clear herself to Desiree's satisfaction?

Not that I think TH will ever take another polygraph...but I also don't think she could ever clear herself in D's eyes, unless possibly if some other unrelated person is eventually found to have taken Kyron and I don't think there is much chance of that happening.
http://kdrv.com/news/local/204957

"...tell me where Kyron is, tell me what you've done and clear yourself"

This is the sentence from the kdrv link that does not make sense to me...how can Terri tell where Kyron is and what she's done and yet clear herself?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: February 20, 2011, 03:47:57 PM »

There is some speculation that Terri moved Kyrons body. Apparently a blog writter was told that by a source. I would think if they had that knowledge then LE would have arrested Terri for tampering with evidence.  Tracygirl, do you have links back to this? Muffy

I will say there is more to the story then Terri hating Kyron and she killed him that morning. I think there is a back story that will be eventually come out that will surprise us. Something happened along the way that led to this. Desiree should leak it some how, I think the truth coming out will put extra pressure on Terri and whoever else to tell the truth. right now there is plenty of room for doubt, take that away and they have nothing left.

I have to add, I can't believe Terri was handing out candy on halloween and going to bars! WTh? Really? She is comfortable if parents are bringing their children to her door and she is able to go out in public. I suppose the news hasn't carried much about this story in Roseburg? I know that Kyron could be living in a house in my neighborhood and nobody would know the difference. Unless you watch the morning shows or nancy grace you wouldn't know about him.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:31:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: February 20, 2011, 03:54:52 PM »

http://www.ktvl.com/news/horman-1198811-mother-young.html

Here Desiree says that Terri is more than welcome to clear herself...but how could she, in Desiree's eyes? Even if TH somehow took and passed a LD test at this point, I don't think DY would ever believe her. I wonder how Desiree thinks TH could clear herself to Desiree's satisfaction?

Not that I think TH will ever take another polygraph...but I also don't think she could ever clear herself in D's eyes, unless possibly if some other unrelated person is eventually found to have taken Kyron and I don't think there is much chance of that happening.
http://kdrv.com/news/local/204957

"...tell me where Kyron is, tell me what you've done and clear yourself"

This is the sentence from the kdrv link that does not make sense to me...how can Terri tell where Kyron is and what she's done and yet clear herself?

I don't know it is an interesting statement. There is some speculation (rumor)that Terri moved Kyrons body, perhaps it is thought someone else killed him and terri helped to cover it up by moving him or cleaning the area?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: February 20, 2011, 03:56:03 PM »

I had a conversation with some friends that don't follow this case on anything but TV news and their take surprised me. To begin with they were disgusted that a police officer was involved in stalking and harassing a citizen that isn't even named a person of interest and thought that a restraining order should be issued against the bio mom and her husband. They believe that TH has been hounded by this family on their interpretation of unverified inside info and whatever happened to the presumption of innocence. I was just amazed.

I so strongly disagree with the opinion that Desiree is over stepping boundaries and Tony has no place in helping. I think Terri is lucky she is still on this side of the soil to be honest with you. I think Desiree has shown great restraint with a person she believes has hurt her son. I applaud this move by Desiree, she is standing up for her boy and trying to find him. This is something coming from me, but I don't give a rats bottom if Terri's feelings get hurt. In my opinion, she should open the door and have a conversation with Desiree. She is hiding behind her lawyer...

Its a bit strange to get cheers on this thread, lol.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: February 20, 2011, 04:07:22 PM »

If Terri knows anything about Kyron or his whereabouts...she cannot "clear herself". I think Desiree was just over-emotional when she spoke about that. If Terri knows anything, she has at the very least participated in a murderand/or kidnapping, so she won't be coming forward to talk to Desiree.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #247 on: February 20, 2011, 04:14:35 PM »

There is some speculation that Terri moved Kyrons body. Apparently a blog writter was told that by a source. I would think if they had that knowledge then LE would have arrested Terri for tampering with evidence.

I will say there is more to the story then Terri hating Kyron and she killed him that morning. I think there is a back story that will be eventually come out that will surprise us. Something happened along the way that led to this. Desiree should leak it some how, I think the truth coming out will put extra pressure on Terri and whoever else to tell the truth. right now there is plenty of room for doubt, take that away and they have nothing left.

I have to add, I can't believe Terri was handing out candy on halloween and going to bars! WTh? Really? She is comfortable if parents are bringing their children to her door and she is able to go out in public. I suppose the news hasn't carried much about this story in Roseburg? I know that Kyron could be living in a house in my neighborhood and nobody would know the difference. Unless you watch the morning shows or nancy grace you wouldn't know about him.
Where did you read that Terri moved Kyron's body and going to bars and handing out Halloween candy? I truly understand Desiree's anger, broken heart behind repair, but I am questioning if it is okay to go and hand out flyers and do this when Terri hasn't been named a suspect? What I'm trying to say is, Desiree herself could get into trouble legally by doing this, but don't know the laws in Oregon, but I'll bet if this isn't right, Terri's lawyer will certainly do something about it. I'm sure at this point in time Desiree probably doesn't care if she gets in trouble, she is trying this to see if it works, and she must be at her wit's end.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: February 20, 2011, 04:17:06 PM »

BBM

This was their point..If she believes that LE has all this evidence that she should be hounding the DA and LE for an arrest. They felt that there probably isn't the evidence she imagines so she will try her in the media and they just felt it wasn't helping to find Kyron or making her statements reliable or believable. As I said these people only listen to MSM and do not follow crime or missing persons forums. I just thought it was an interesting observation that they did not find her a sympathetic figure. Don't kill the messenger....it's just another opinion from people in the general population once again they only hear news bytes and clips and have formed this opinion.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: February 20, 2011, 04:30:23 PM »

There is some speculation that Terri moved Kyrons body. Apparently a blog writter was told that by a source. I would think if they had that knowledge then LE would have arrested Terri for tampering with evidence.

Where did you read that Terri moved Kyron's body and going to bars and handing out Halloween candy? I truly understand Desiree's anger, broken heart behind repair, but I am questioning if it is okay to go and hand out flyers and do this when Terri hasn't been named a suspect? What I'm trying to say is, Desiree herself could get into trouble legally by doing this, but don't know the laws in Oregon, but I'll bet if this isn't right, Terri's lawyer will certainly do something about it. I'm sure at this point in time Desiree probably doesn't care if she gets in trouble, she is trying this to see if it works, and she must be at her wit's end.

No Rose...some blogger who said he couldn't name his source made a comment about Terri moving the body.  IMO, that didn't happen...Terri was under watchful of LE from the get-go and still is.  She didn't move any body.  BBM -Do you have a link back to this?  Who is the "some blogger" and where is this from?  Muffy

The other part about the bar and handing out Halloween candy, that was said by Desiree this morning on GMA.  It was stated something like we've come to know or understand (didn't say how) that Terri was handing out Halloween candy to kids, going to bars and enjoying the holidays, all while Kyron is missing.

Yes, at this point, I'm concerned for Desiree and that she could be harming herself (although I understand her anger and can't blame her...I do worry about her now).

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:33:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: February 20, 2011, 04:37:17 PM »

Reminder:

We need links back to articles, blogs and etc.  Just saying "I read somewhere..." or "...some blogger who couldn't reveal his source..." isn't enough.  We need to know where that came from.  I don't want to single anyone out in particular, but am using examples.  I've been reading here this morning and have seen a number of posts  that should have links in them.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: February 20, 2011, 04:39:28 PM »

No Rose...some blogger who said he couldn't name his source made a comment about Terri moving the body.  IMO, that didn't happen...Terri was under watchful of LE from the get-go and still is.  She didn't move any body.  BBM -Do you have a link back to this?  Who is the "some blogger" and where is this from?  Muffy

The other part about the bar and handing out Halloween candy, that was said by Desiree this morning on GMA.  It was stated something like we've come to know or understand (didn't say how) that Terri was handing out Halloween candy to kids, going to bars and enjoying the holidays, all while Kyron is missing.

Yes, at this point, I'm concerned for Desiree and that she could be harming herself (although I understand her anger and can't blame her...I do worry about her now).

No, I have no link.  Maybe TraceyGirl has one.  I did read about it this morning and felt it had no merit, so I thought no more about it until I saw No Rose was questioning it.  If I recall where I read it, I'll get the link.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: February 20, 2011, 04:44:14 PM »

No Rose, here is a link to Desiree's statements about the Halloween candy and bars this morning on GMA (which I posted earlier this morning).

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/kyron-horman-12959259

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: February 20, 2011, 04:44:27 PM »

Puzzler, thank you for your quick reply and I hope a link can be found among the monkeys.  (OMG the missing link      )   I know what you mean about reading something somewhere and not thinking much of it at the time, and then later it comes up for discussion and no link.  It causes a lot of confusion if there's much discussion about it and we can't link back and read it as it was posted.  There's so much speculation and misinformation sometimes, it helps keep things straight by having that link.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: February 20, 2011, 04:46:21 PM »

Thank-you, didn't realize it was on the video from this morning about the bars and handing out candy. I also wonder if LE is okay with Desiree saying these things and handing fliers out in the neighborhood of Terri's parent's house. Just wondered if this could be considered harassment or not. 4 Donks, there are many people that don't follow Caylee's case closely, and people have sympathy for George and Cindy Anthony, so I can see that being some people's interpretation of things in this case. They only see bits and pieces on the news.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: February 20, 2011, 04:46:56 PM »

No Rose, here is a link to Desiree's statements about the Halloween candy and bars this morning on GMA (which I posted earlier this morning).

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/kyron-horman-12959259

thank-you Puzzler 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: February 20, 2011, 04:48:35 PM »

Muffy, here you go - the link you asked about it to seamusoriley

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/anger-of-desiree-young.html

(snip)  "I commented that Terri Horman moved the body. This is something a source told me that I cannot reveal. It is also something that common sense tells me, given the intensity of the search."  (snip)

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: February 20, 2011, 04:52:15 PM »

Thank-you, didn't realize it was on the video from this morning about the bars and handing out candy. I also wonder if LE is okay with Desiree saying these things and handing fliers out in the neighborhood of Terri's parent's house. Just wondered if this could be considered harassment or not. 4 Donks, there are many people that don't follow Caylee's case closely, and people have sympathy for George and Cindy Anthony, so I can see that being some people's interpretation of things in this case. They only see bits and pieces on the news.

It would not surprise me to find out that LE heard of Desiree's actions at the same time as the rest of us.  It does appear that Desiree is pushing Staton's buttons to force his hand to do something. 

I can understand it....Desiree is saying we have overwhelming evidence.  Assuming by "we" that she means LE, then to be led to believe there's overwhelming evidence and yet there is no arrest nor even to name a suspect, then I'd be beside myself with anger, too. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: February 20, 2011, 04:52:56 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/anger-of-desiree-young.html

Here is the link. Thought I included it, sorry.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: February 20, 2011, 05:01:15 PM »

What I think is surprising to me is Desiree said in the GMA interview that people in Roseburg didn't know much about the case. Well I suppose she is educating them on it. Is it harrassment? Probably in some ways, but Desiree also has a right to free speech.  I would gather she got permits and is acting within her rights.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.