March 28, 2024, 10:12:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368630 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: February 20, 2011, 05:06:03 PM »

Thank-you, didn't realize it was on the video from this morning about the bars and handing out candy. I also wonder if LE is okay with Desiree saying these things and handing fliers out in the neighborhood of Terri's parent's house. Just wondered if this could be considered harassment or not. 4 Donks, there are many people that don't follow Caylee's case closely, and people have sympathy for George and Cindy Anthony, so I can see that being some people's interpretation of things in this case. They only see bits and pieces on the news.

It would not surprise me to find out that LE heard of Desiree's actions at the same time as the rest of us.  It does appear that Desiree is pushing Staton's buttons to force his hand to do something. 

I can understand it....Desiree is saying we have overwhelming evidence.  Assuming by "we" that she means LE, then to be led to believe there's overwhelming evidence and yet there is no arrest nor even to name a suspect, then I'd be beside myself with anger, too. 

Yea I would be besides myself with anger. Sometimes people have to take a stand and not sit back in silence if they believe a wrong has been committed and they want it changed. Desiree see's Terri as the person responsible, LE won't arrest her or even name her a suspect although there is supposedly overwhelming evidence showing Terri is involved. It has been 8 months, I suppose Desiree has said, enough already I will do what I have to, to find my son.
Do we know if Desiree has a PI working with her and Tony?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: February 20, 2011, 05:10:47 PM »

What are the monkeys thoughts about posters being allegedly being put in the Moulton's lawn?
Where did you see this, please?  And is there a link?  MB
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 05:42:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: February 20, 2011, 05:17:15 PM »

Post from BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/

Rose says:
February 20, 2011 at 3:10 pm
@48. Blink. Since June 4, the MSCO’s inability to case manage the public (on a micro-level, the public associated with the Science Fair/school as witnesses or imbedded perp, on a macro-level Kyron’s community) has always been this case’s greatest weakness. Forensic evidence is a lot easier to handle. The Sheriff won’t change stripes now. The DA might consider taking over the PR function (no doubt stepping on more toes).

My sources tell me the DA (Underhill) is running this investigation. That is a rareity, btw, and usually only happens in a case where LE errors or conflicts have occurred, or have potential to.

9 Fed and Le agencies unable to find a shred of physical evidence linked to Kyron’s abduction or other freaks me the eff out. There, I said it.
B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: February 20, 2011, 05:17:55 PM »

What are the monkeys thoughts about posters being allegedly being put in the Moulton's lawn?

I would have done the same thing so I suppose that is my feeling on it all. I think there is a time to play nice and a time to stand up and say enough, for Desiree it is time to say enough.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: February 20, 2011, 05:38:00 PM »

Has it been verified that posters were put on the Moultons' property? I honestly doubt that happened, that would be trespassing and I can't see Tony Y. condoning that portion of Desiree's actions. I guess if she left a flyer on the porch, that is one thing, people do that all the time, but not putting up a sign in their yard.

BBM

Anyone know the source of this?  Is there a link?  MB

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 05:44:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #265 on: February 20, 2011, 05:44:03 PM »

Thank-you, didn't realize it was on the video from this morning about the bars and handing out candy. I also wonder if LE is okay with Desiree saying these things and handing fliers out in the neighborhood of Terri's parent's house. Just wondered if this could be considered harassment or not. 4 Donks, there are many people that don't follow Caylee's case closely, and people have sympathy for George and Cindy Anthony, so I can see that being some people's interpretation of things in this case. They only see bits and pieces on the news.

What I think is surprising to me is Desiree said in the GMA interview that people in Roseburg didn't know much about the case. Well I suppose she is educating them on it. Is it harrassment? Probably in some ways, but Desiree also has a right to free speech.  I would gather she got permits and is acting within her rights.
That is what I was wondering, if it is harassment or not? The problem I see with this, is I'm afraid some kook might take it upon themselves and go after Terri, and physically attack her which wouldn't be good at all.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: February 20, 2011, 05:45:19 PM »

Yea perhaps Terri should stay inside for a little while.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: February 20, 2011, 05:45:45 PM »

Yea perhaps Terri should stay inside for a little while.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: February 20, 2011, 05:55:26 PM »

Has it been verified that posters were put on the Moultons' property? I honestly doubt that happened, that would be trespassing and I can't see Tony Y. condoning that portion of Desiree's actions. I guess if she left a flyer on the porch, that is one thing, people do that all the time, but not putting up a sign in their yard.

BBM

I have read posters here and on a few other sites state this and that Desiree knocked on the door but I have not seen it reported. I am not clear on it's accuracy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: February 20, 2011, 06:08:01 PM »

BBM

I have read posters here and on a few other sites state this and that Desiree knocked on the door but I have not seen it reported. I am not clear on it's accuracy

I see.  I think then we can consider this a rumor, since there doesn't appear to be anything that can be verified.  Still, even if it's rumor or speculation that was brought from another site, there needs to be a link back to it.  Not everyone here reads other places and it's very difficult to follow when there's just a lot of chatter, and no way to go back and look at the source.  When someone posts "I read it somewhere..." or "..it was posted on another site", isn't enough.  All monkeys need to provide the link, please.  MB

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: February 20, 2011, 06:09:42 PM »

BBM

If they did it was probably on the city easement. I've had political posters placed on the easement in front of my place and it's legal but because I'm responsible for the maintenance of the easement they get bush hogged down while I'm maintaining the easement.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: February 20, 2011, 06:11:27 PM »

BBM

If they did it was probably on the city easement. I've had political posters placed on the easement in front of my place and it's legal but because I'm responsible for the maintenance of the easement they get bush hogged down while I'm maintaining the easement.
Sorry got in your quote.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: February 20, 2011, 06:26:58 PM »

Yes, I saw it in this video at about the 50 second mark: words to the effect that Desiree went to the house and knock on the door before putting up signs around the house.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/116543823.html?tab=video

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: February 20, 2011, 06:29:47 PM »

BBM

I see.  I think then we can consider this a rumor, since there doesn't appear to be anything that can be verified.  Still, even if it's rumor or speculation that was brought from another site, there needs to be a link back to it.  Not everyone here reads other places and it's very difficult to follow when there's just a lot of chatter, and no way to go back and look at the source.  When someone posts "I read it somewhere..." or "..it was posted on another site", isn't enough.  All monkeys need to provide the link, please.  MB

Muffy - I posted a link.  I was away from the computer for a while.  Sorry I didn't get back soon enough.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: February 20, 2011, 06:30:09 PM »

Thanks Puzzler. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 20, 2011, 07:03:12 PM »

What I think is surprising to me is Desiree said in the GMA interview that people in Roseburg didn't know much about the case. Well I suppose she is educating them on it. Is it harrassment? Probably in some ways, but Desiree also has a right to free speech.  I would gather she got permits and is acting within her rights.
That is what I was wondering, if it is harassment or not? The problem I see with this, is I'm afraid some kook might take it upon themselves and go after Terri, and physically attack her which wouldn't be good at all.

IMHO, so long as Desiree or anyone for that matter stays on public property & doesnt cross the line to constantly bang on Terri's parent's house door or call them nonstop with threats of any sort its doubtful that this could be considered harassment.  If anything if a reasonable demonstration or protest were to get loud, especially during hours within city ordiances set aside for the peace of its residents, possibly a disturbing the peace charge could be made.  So long as she is continuously asking Terri where Kyron is as the last known person to see him and/or even as an official suspect in the case & not stating for a fact that she IS responsible for Kyron's disappearance and/or harm she should be legally okay to pose that question publicly as often and/or creatively as she chooses.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: February 20, 2011, 07:13:13 PM »

Yes, I saw it in this video at about the 50 second mark: words to the effect that Desiree went to the house and knock on the door before putting up signs around the house.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/116543823.html?tab=video

Yep that is what she did! She knocked right on the door!

It was sad that she said if Terri was to give her the chance, she would talk with her and tell her that Kyron never asked anything of her except to love him..... aint that the truth about all kids, they just want love.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 20, 2011, 07:53:48 PM »

Please light a candle and say a prayer for Kyron, that he may be found soon.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kyron

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: February 20, 2011, 08:10:00 PM »

Please light a candle and say a prayer for Kyron, that he may be found soon.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kyron

Thanks Muffybee. I have a feeling that he will be found eventually. I don't think anything else will be an option for Desiree. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: February 20, 2011, 10:05:02 PM »

-snipped

Young says police have informed her of written clues from Terri Horman herself that detail her disdain for Kyron. She says the clues blame the boy for Terri Horman’s failing marriage to Kyron’s father.

But despite the scrutiny, Terri Horman has yet to be named a suspect in the case. No one has.

“There’s no bloody footprints, no torn CSI shirt, no broken eyeglasses,” McCain said. “So this investigation really has had a severe lack of physical evidence from the very, very beginning.”  -snipped

http://www.wtma.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=118&itemid=29635623

Wasn't Kyron's glasses reported to have been sent to Kaines residence in the beginning of this case?  Isn't that why the photo at the science fair was re-done w/out Kyron wearing his glasses?  OR ... is the key work in his sentence no "broken" eyeglasses?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.