March 29, 2024, 03:38:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368703 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: February 20, 2011, 10:11:30 PM »

I guess my above post wasn't new news ... This was dated Novemeber 15th 2010

-snipped

Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, said investigators shared e-mails with her that Terri sent friends. She said in them Terri talked about hurting Kyron. Desiree said she now believes Terri is capable of doing so.

“Extreme hatred for Kyron, and she talked about hurting him and things that you just don’t talk about with children,” she told KATU News Monday evening by phone. “I don’t understand how you can feel that way about a 7 year old.”

Young said it is now clear that Terri dislikes her and believes she transferred that to Kyron.

“I no longer had that little part of me that hoped she hadn’t done anything to Kyron,” Desiree said after she read the e-mails. “I realized that she is capable of hurting him. That was the hardest part about it.”

-snipped

http://www.katu.com/news/local/108352154.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: February 20, 2011, 11:37:33 PM »

It took me a while to catch up, but I am very glad that Desiree has had enough! These cases drag on and on and I would have been out of my mind months ago, if this was my child. I do have a question. Do we know if Tony has been with Desiree during her trip to Roseburg? Is she doing this on her own, or is Tony by her side? Does anyone know where Kaine has been? TIA
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: February 21, 2011, 12:16:24 AM »

It took me a while to catch up, but I am very glad that Desiree has had enough! These cases drag on and on and I would have been out of my mind months ago, if this was my child. I do have a question. Do we know if Tony has been with Desiree during her trip to Roseburg? Is she doing this on her own, or is Tony by her side? Does anyone know where Kaine has been? TIA

Tony and some friends were with Desiree in Roseburg.

Haven't heard one word about Kaine other than people asking where he is.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: February 21, 2011, 12:40:05 AM »

Puzz...there is a video (don't know how to link from my comcast news to here) from KATU showing DY posting all the signs and handing out fliers.  Happen to notice 30 to 45 secs in DY was with KH and there were red heart balloons in the background and he turned and walked away quickly.  My question is is this and old snippet of a video showing them together at the Wall of Hope or is it new and the camera just happen to catch him and he got away.  I'm sure it's an old clip but the red heart balloons threw me off.  I know we haven't seen hide nor hair of him lately and it's a damn shame DY has to do this all alone when Ky has another parent capable of helping.  I know Desiree has Tony and the help of fam and friends but the only thing I liked about KH was that he was out spreading the word about Ky.  Just don't like him, sorry, he's a little two faced but that doesn't matter right now.  I'm with DY's opinion of KH right now.  God Bless her and give her the strength she needs.  God Bless you all and good night beautiful Monkeys.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #284 on: February 21, 2011, 10:51:00 AM »

A great blog post from Valhall regarding Desiree's visit to Roseburg.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Desiree Young wants to know where her son, Kyron, is.  She wants him home.  She is voicing little confidence that he is alive.  In fact, her words are a testament that she fears he was mostly likely murdered, or intentionally placed in harms way.  Terri Horman, Kyron’s stepmother and the last known person to see Kyron alive, has not been honest with law enforcement who have now worked over 8 months to find Kyron.  Terri has been reported to have flunked two polygraphs and walked out on another.  Her account of her location and activities on the morning Kyron went missing is questionable, and some reports state do not match her cell phone pings.

Desiree Young deserves to have her child back.  She deserves to know where he is and bring him home.  Desiree is demanding answers.  As a mother and grandmother, I am 100% behind her getting those answers.  I have created the following flier in hopes that others will take it and pass it forward.  Terri Horman needs to tell what she knows.  Terri Horman needs to answer the question – WHERE IS KYRON???

I have created two formats to spread the word.  Please feel free to copy the following jpg poster image onto your Myspace page, your Facebook page, other sites you post at, and embed in emails to your friends.  There is also a pdf linked below the image in case you would like to print out posters, or pass the file forward to others to spread the word.  There is no obligation to say where you got it….JUST HELP DESIREE BRING HER SON HOME. PASS IT FORWARD!

::snipping2::

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: February 21, 2011, 11:16:37 AM »

http://northwestportland.katu.com/news/parents-kids/kyrons-mother-goes-national-tv-message-terri-horman/438616

Kyron's mother goes on national TV with message for Terri

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #286 on: February 21, 2011, 11:52:49 AM »

If anyone is interested in watching the live Multnomah County board meeting on Thursday, which is when Staton will be there, you can watch it on the internet, at the below url. It runs from 9:30am - 12 noon. I'm not sure what time he is up.

http://www2.co.multnomah.or.us/cc/live_broadcast.shtml

Just a note: I believe you have to have Realplayer installed, which you can find here:

http://www.real.com/realplayer

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: February 21, 2011, 12:43:37 PM »

Tony and some friends were with Desiree in Roseburg.

Haven't heard one word about Kaine other than people asking where he is.

Thank you Puzzler! I would imagine that Tony is pushing it with LE by being present in Roseburg. I am so glad that he was there supporting Desiree!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: February 21, 2011, 12:54:02 PM »

Puzz...there is a video (don't know how to link from my comcast news to here) from KATU showing DY posting all the signs and handing out fliers.  Happen to notice 30 to 45 secs in DY was with KH and there were red heart balloons in the background and he turned and walked away quickly.  My question is is this and old snippet of a video showing them together at the Wall of Hope or is it new and the camera just happen to catch him and he got away.  I'm sure it's an old clip but the red heart balloons threw me off.  I know we haven't seen hide nor hair of him lately and it's a damn shame DY has to do this all alone when Ky has another parent capable of helping.  I know Desiree has Tony and the help of fam and friends but the only thing I liked about KH was that he was out spreading the word about Ky.  Just don't like him, sorry, he's a little two faced but that doesn't matter right now.  I'm with DY's opinion of KH right now.  God Bless her and give her the strength she needs.  God Bless you all and good night beautiful Monkeys.

Hi Melisb,
I think that Desiree is done playing nice and that includes LE, the psycho red squirrel and Kaine. I don't blame her in the least. I have never been a fan of Kaine's either, but I would GUESS that his divorce attorney has advised him to stay away from Roseburg and the sicko that lives there. Kaine also has a toddler at home that needs him.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: February 21, 2011, 12:59:00 PM »

I am not sure why, since all the missing are not far from my thoughts, but Kyron is weighing heavily on my mind the past few days.  I am so afraid if something does not break soon this will end up like Haleigh. 

I am sending out wishes and prayers that we will get something soon.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: February 21, 2011, 08:22:04 PM »

TY Sassifrass for the links.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #291 on: February 22, 2011, 12:18:46 AM »

I don't know what the weather is like there, but I keep hoping that spring is starting to make herself known and that as people begin to get back into the outdoors that someone finds Kyron.  He really needs to be brought home to his parents.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: February 22, 2011, 12:26:46 AM »

I kept wondering if there was a difference between male and female sociopaths. I found this article to be VERY interesting with regards to the female sociopath and their children.

http://antimisandry.com/mens-health/venus-dark-side-female-sociopaths-emotional-manipulative-abuse-against-men-18904.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: February 22, 2011, 01:41:15 AM »

After reading about the details in Zahra's case, my heart is sick tonight for her and for Kyron. I am a step mother, although I hate that term, I have always liked to call them my bonus kids. I love them, they are a part of my family and a part of my life. I worry about them, care for them, I try to protect them, but all they want is for me to allow them time with their father, for me to love them in spite of that and to open my life and heart to them. That is my main job as a step mom, step aside when I need to and to love them unconditionally. I don't see why that is so difficult.
Both of these children didn't deserve their fates, it has saddened me beyond anything tonight.

Zahra I pray for you tonight that you have finally found peace and love. Your story I will never soon forget. Kyron I pray we find you and you are brought home. Your mama misses you and is fighting hard for you, you are loved little one.

Goodnight everyone, may tomorrow be the day Kyron is found. 
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: February 22, 2011, 02:05:56 AM »

I kept wondering if there was a difference between male and female sociopaths. I found this article to be VERY interesting with regards to the female sociopath and their children.

http://antimisandry.com/mens-health/venus-dark-side-female-sociopaths-emotional-manipulative-abuse-against-men-18904.html

Wow!  It sounds like every one of the female perpetrators that we have discussed on SM.  Really sick people.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: February 22, 2011, 07:34:13 AM »

I am not sure why, since all the missing are not far from my thoughts, but Kyron is weighing heavily on my mind the past few days.  I am so afraid if something does not break soon this will end up like Haleigh. 

I am sending out wishes and prayers that we will get something soon.
Agreed, akmom, lots of prayers for Kyron and those who love him.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: February 22, 2011, 10:29:58 AM »

Desiree has never changed course or verred in this whole ordeal with Terri.  She had said early on that she knew from day one Terri was involved.  She and Kaine and Tony gave press conferences where they said Terri needs to tell the truth. 

I am glad she is following up now by going to Terri's new comfort zone..Roseburg.  People in that community need to ask Terri the hard questions when they pass her on the street, in the grocery stores, at bars.  I always felt the reason that Kaine made her leave the home was to remove her from her comfort zone there...now she needs to feel she has no where to run, no place to hide.

I really think that Terri needs to realize that no one believes her..and no one wants her in their town.  And what fools let their children trick or treat at her parents house..for the love of God...I wouldn't let an animal take a treat from this woman.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: February 22, 2011, 04:42:52 PM »

I don't know what the weather is like there, but I keep hoping that spring is starting to make herself known and that as people begin to get back into the outdoors that someone finds Kyron.  He really needs to be brought home to his parents.

We are expecting more snow.  Wednesday, and more on Thursday.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: February 22, 2011, 09:50:06 PM »

I am not sure if there is more to this video than the one above. All I can say is Goooooooooo Desiree. We love you, we support you and we are so proud of you!

http://www.katu.com/home/video/116678914.html
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: February 22, 2011, 10:34:03 PM »

I am not sure if there is more to this video than the one above. All I can say is Goooooooooo Desiree. We love you, we support you and we are so proud of you!

http://www.katu.com/home/video/116678914.html

I just watched most of it (little ears kept trying to listen, so I wasn't able to finish).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.