March 28, 2024, 07:11:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368658 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: March 05, 2011, 07:46:43 PM »

Sorry for the intrusion.....

PLEASE NOTE THE DONATION BUTTON ON OUR PAGE.  RED was hesitant to add a donation button but I talked him into it.  The donations would go to pay LEGAL fees Red is incurring due to this RightHaven suit.

For those who aren't aware, please go to this thread and read about RightHaven, or google RightHaven Suit:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0

Red is desperate, any donation at all would be hugely appreciated.  You can write LEGAL FEES if you like in the Donation comment area.  The smallest out of court settlements have been between 5-10K and there's no guarantee that RightHaven will settle out of court.

Thanks!

To donate, click on the DONATE button at the upper right in the forum

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: March 05, 2011, 08:56:12 PM »

Here is a video regarding the recent vigil in Roseburg:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/117464839.html?tab=video
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: March 05, 2011, 09:37:54 PM »

Here is a video regarding the recent vigil in Roseburg:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/117464839.html?tab=video

Thanks!
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: March 06, 2011, 12:18:45 AM »

I understand that the added FBI are not looking for a body; they are supposed to look at the crime. But what is the crime? That is my confusion?
Usually profilers know the crime and are trying to match the offender who would have committed it. But here, they don't really know what crime(s) occurred, or manner of death, type of disposal, etc. all of the things they use to determine who would have done it. That is what I meant, Sassafras, but it would not let me quote you to respond to your post, thanks.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #404 on: March 06, 2011, 01:06:36 PM »

A message from Desiree. 

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Team-Desiree-3/133864036644663

Desiree Davidson Young

I have full confidence that God will reveal all and then we will be able to bring Kyron home. He is not ready for us to know everything yet, but soon he will. We must learn from all that is going on as hard as it is, God teaches us through the hard times in our lives. And man is this one of those hard times, the hardest ever. We must honor Kyron by doing something good with it and that is what I intend to do. Thank you all for your support and thoughts.
18 hours ago ·

Desiree Davidson Young

I have full confidence in the truth and in God, he will reveal all that I know and all that the police know when he feels it is time for everyone to see and when he can bring my Kyron home. That is when people will see the true Terri Horman and you will be disappointed and sickened to point of throwing up. No one person should ever harm another especially a child that can’t defend themselves. Children and my Kyron only ask for one thing in life and that is to be loved and protected.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: March 06, 2011, 03:59:14 PM »

Thanks for Desiree's message. 
Poor little Kyron.   ::MonkeyTears
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: March 06, 2011, 04:10:36 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/117464839.html

'Find Kyron' supporters put pressure on Terri Horman

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/117464839.html
By KATU.com Staff March 5, 2011

ROSEBURG, Ore. - On Friday, the nine-month anniversary of the disappearance of Kyron Horman, those who want answers held a vigil close to his stepmother's home, hoping to put pressure on the woman to come forward with any information she might have.

Kyron Horman disappeared from Portland's Skyline School on June 4, 2010. His stepmother, Terri Horman, has not been named a person of interest or suspect in the case but she has been the focus of the investigation. Horman is believed to be staying at her parents' home in Roseburg.

Social networking helped organizers put together the vigil held within sight of Terri's parents' home. One person even traveled all the way from Longview, Washington, to show support. Organizers said they have also seen an outpouring of support from around the world.

Two weeks ago, Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, plastered posters across Roseburg that read 'Kyron is still missing - ask Terri Moulton-Horman where he is.'

::snipping2::
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: March 06, 2011, 06:54:28 PM »

Are there any recent sightings of TH at her parents' house ? Just curious if she is there.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: March 07, 2011, 08:10:16 AM »

PLEASE NOTE THE DONATION BUTTON ON OUR PAGE.  RED was hesitant to add a donation button but I talked him into it.  The donations would go to pay LEGAL fees Red is incurring due to this RightHaven suit.

For those who aren't aware, please go to this thread and read about RightHaven, or google RightHaven Suit:

Red is desperate, any donation at all would be hugely appreciated.  You can write LEGAL FEES if you like in the Donation comment area.  The smallest out of court settlements have been between 5-10K and there's no guarantee that RightHaven will settle out of court.

Thanks!

I just wanted to take the moment to thank all that have made donation to Scared Monkeys. Your thoughts and generosity are most welcome. We have sent personal thank you’s to all that have made donations; however, I noticed that some came back undeliverable for Comcast or ATT email providers. Please note, I want to wish a big thank you and it is very much appreciated.

I also realize that many support the cause; however, are unable to make donations. By supporting our advertisers, and continued reading at SMyou help out as well.

It is rare that we ever ask for donations in order to generate revenues to make the site go; however, the present situation is an unforeseen and unexpected situation.

You can donate through Paypal and we also might be adding a PO Box as well.

I thank all of you for your continued support from the bottom of my Monkey heart.
RED
Dancing Butterfly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: March 08, 2011, 12:06:20 AM »

by Jeff Thompson, KGW.com Staff
Posted on March 6, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Updated today at 1:09 PM

Hello Monkeys,
Thank you for posting the info about the vigil. I had no idea it was happening. I did browse through the Roseburg's Craigslist Rants and Raves and there were a few references to TH.
I am posting the article below because of the proximity of the body to Kyron's case and it made me think of those YouTube videos. There is a picture of the man on the news sight.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Dead-man-found-in-NW-Portland-area-117489748.html

PORTLAND – A man found dead near NW Skyline Road was identified Sunday as 35-year-old Javier Trejo-Richarte, according to the Multnomah County Medical Examiner's Office.
The death was being investigated as suspicious, Lt. Mary Lindstrand said.

Deputies received a call at around 6 p.m. Saturday evening that a body was lying just off the roadway, near NW Moreland and NW Johnson Roads in the 20400 block of Skyline Boulevard.

::snipping2::

Edited: to snip the article as we have asked not to post articles now in their entirety
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 09:53:19 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: March 08, 2011, 09:55:53 AM »

From the Forum Rules forum/thread:

NOTICE:

Red has asked me to ask all of us in the forum NOT to copy and paste entire articles from sites, just post the link and PART of the article.  TIA.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.0
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #411 on: March 08, 2011, 11:06:44 AM »

This was posted by Tuba at WS. Thank you Tuba!:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125354&page=7

Judging the Farewell to Kyron chart and the Last Seen by Others chart, Websleuths noted that his stepmother had someone tucked away in House 12 as a secret lover. There was just no getting round that.

In the Last Seen by Others, we had left the halls of the school and were outside in the parking lot. The II Sun on the same degree of the node is intercepted and represents not one but, in II, two vehicles in a private happening away from public view.

The Pisces Moon that morning was contraparallel Saturn and was therefore scheming, emphasised by her rulership of House 12. She and the Sun were square, taking pains to get this right and making an effort. Mars, ruling the child, was disposited by the Sun of two vehicles and the Sun in turn, was disposited by Mercury critical (21° Taurus). I believe Kyron was put into this man's vehicle, the second or other truck. After all, Mercury is disposited by Venus in House 12, the hidden love interest. That's who the driver was.

We also know that the critical degree of Mercury has the force of tightening the orb of his T-square to the betrayal Mars-Neptune opposition, implicating this man in the whole affair or event.

The Pisces Moon parallel to Saturn does provide the scheming element to Kyron's disappearance but also ages the parties involved in this sophmoric scheme. The other driver should be slimmer than TMH, taller and may own land that he tills.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #412 on: March 08, 2011, 11:11:24 AM »

Another post by Tuba. Again, Thank you!

The Pisces Moon from June 4 had last passed over Neptune and it is Neptune that comes in as opponent to Mars of the child, the treacherous agent. Neptune rules House 9 of strangers and I don't believe that Kyron knew "Slim". Saturn and Neptune are all of a piece, describing "Slim" because of their tight, tight quincunx.

Kyron had real hesitation and concern about going with or having anything to do with this stranger. See Mercury critical square critical House 2 of his own protective instincts. In defending himself, Leo rising also = Kyron, Leo being the child Sign and the low degree indicating his young age. The Pisces Moon square the Sun tells us there was conflict between Kyron and TMH over this. In a Succedent House, as House 11 is, she knew she was taking a huge risk of being seen or creating a scene and that she was acting in a razor's edge situation.

TMH last over afflicted Neptune had erred, morally and in judgment, a grave mistake to have dealings with "Slim" but going forward, she would do no better because she applies to a spent Jupiter (29°) overwhelmed by crazed 0° Uranus.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: March 08, 2011, 03:10:07 PM »

The Pisces Moon from June 4 had last passed over Neptune and it is Neptune that comes in as opponent to Mars of the child, the treacherous agent. Neptune rules House 9 of strangers and I don't believe that Kyron knew "Slim". Saturn and Neptune are all of a piece, describing "Slim" because of their tight, tight quincunx.

Kyron had real hesitation and concern about going with or having anything to do with this stranger. See Mercury critical square critical House 2 of his own protective instincts. In defending himself, Leo rising also = Kyron, Leo being the child Sign and the low degree indicating his young age. The Pisces Moon square the Sun tells us there was conflict between Kyron and TMH over this. In a Succedent House, as House 11 is, she knew she was taking a huge risk of being seen or creating a scene and that she was acting in a razor's edge situation.

TMH last over afflicted Neptune had erred, morally and in judgment, a grave mistake to have dealings with "Slim" but going forward, she would do no better because she applies to a spent Jupiter (29°) overwhelmed by crazed 0° Uranus.

Thanks for posting the Tuba postings. I am not following this one though. What is she saying?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: March 08, 2011, 03:30:41 PM »

Thanks!

OT
Thanks for the post Klaas, I just donated $10. I wish it could be more. I hope it helps.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: March 08, 2011, 04:51:21 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/kyron-horman-case-man-s-body-found-near-area-where-boy-vanished#ixzz1Fz0DmUoG

Kyron Horman case: Man’s body found near area where boy vanished

Portland, Ore. - On Saturday, a man’s body was found in Northwest Portland near the location where missing Oregon boy, Kyron Horman vanished 9 months ago.

Mary Lindstrand with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, said there is some speculation as to whether there exists a connection between Kyron’s disappearance and the dead man. The man’s body was found around 6 p.m. Saturday off Northwest Skyline Boulevard.

(snip)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: March 08, 2011, 05:47:05 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/kyron-horman-case-man-s-body-found-near-area-where-boy-vanished#ixzz1Fz0DmUoG

Kyron Horman case: Man’s body found near area where boy vanished

Portland, Ore. - On Saturday, a man’s body was found in Northwest Portland near the location where missing Oregon boy, Kyron Horman vanished 9 months ago.

Mary Lindstrand with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, said there is some speculation as to whether there exists a connection between Kyron’s disappearance and the dead man. The man’s body was found around 6 p.m. Saturday off Northwest Skyline Boulevard.

(snip)

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: March 08, 2011, 05:48:26 PM »

Oops I forgot to type out my question.
So why would their be speculation? Because he was found near the same area? Has the name of the man been released?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #418 on: March 08, 2011, 05:55:13 PM »

Thanks for posting the Tuba postings. I am not following this one though. What is she saying?

Hey TG!

What I believe that Tuba is saying is that Kyron didn't know the person that took him but that he had personal ties with TH, meaning sexually, and that Kyron was hesitant about going with him. Tuba also seems to say that TH knew it was risky having someone take Kyron, but she did it anyway.

Per Tuba's posting, Kyron was defiant with Terri, and she didn't like it.

That's what I got out of it.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #419 on: March 08, 2011, 06:03:31 PM »

Oops I forgot to type out my question.
So why would their be speculation? Because he was found near the same area? Has the name of the man been released?

His name is Javier Trejo-Richarte. I looked him up and it's not making sense to me. I have 3 addresses tied to him, and the first one is an address that belongs to a recycling center. These are the addresses and relatives:

First Name   JAVIER   Last Name   TREJO
Primary Address   3900 NW YEON AVE   City   PORTLAND
State   OR   ZIP Code   97210

First Name    JAVIER    Middle Initial    R
Last Name    TREJO    Address    6120 SW 162ND PL
City    ALOHA    State    OR
Zip    97007    AKA    TREJO, RICHARTE, JAVIER

First Name    JAVIER    Middle Initial    R
Last Name    TREJO    Address    2435 SW ECOLE AVE
Address (line 2)    84    City    CEDAR HILLS
State    OR    Zip    97005
AKA    TREJO, RICHARTE, JAVIER

Possible Relatives:

BORJA, JERONIMO TREJO (Age 59)
TREJO, LUCIA GUADALUPE (Age 34)
TREJO, BORJA J (Age 59)
TREJO, SUSANA (Age 28)
TREJO, RICHARTE (Age 39)
BORJA, LUCIA TREJO (Age 59)
TREJO, MARIA CONCEPCION (Age 37)
TREJO, GERONIMO B
TREJO, JAVIER R

Even with this info, he wasn't close to home. Was he dumped there? I don't know, but it's an awful coincidence that he happened to be found there. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.