March 29, 2024, 12:44:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368681 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: March 08, 2011, 06:07:12 PM »

Thanks Sass! I wonder who Terri gave Kyron to and for what purpose. What ever it is, may she get it back to her 10 times worse someday. Kyron deserved better then her.

So the mans body was found near the logie trail area of skyline blvd. I find it interesting that given the 5-10 miles distance there is speculation if the two cases are connected. I found his name, sorry for my dumb question I posted. There is also a pic of him on the link Dancing Butterfly posted. I can't find much on him, has anyone else tried?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #421 on: March 08, 2011, 06:12:51 PM »

Thanks Sass! I wonder who Terri gave Kyron to and for what purpose. What ever it is, may she get it back to her 10 times worse someday. Kyron deserved better then her.

So the mans body was found near the logie trail area of skyline blvd. I find it interesting that given the 5-10 miles distance there is speculation if the two cases are connected. I found his name, sorry for my dumb question I posted. There is also a pic of him on the link Dancing Butterfly posted. I can't find much on him, has anyone else tried?

Per Blink, his criminal record consists of 3 misdemeanors and 1 DUI.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: March 09, 2011, 12:19:12 AM »

Oops I forgot to type out my question.
So why would their be speculation? Because he was found near the same area? Has the name of the man been released?

TG - I would "think" that he was dumped there.  He'd been dead for about a week.  I don’t know how he came to be found, but lying there for a week is a long time.  Autopsy gave no obvious cause of death and they’re waiting on toxicology results.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/7b343f7ea098499f82a4a256eb7b7a81/OR--Portland-Suspicious-Death/

His death is being investigated as “suspicious”.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Dead-man-found-in-NW-Portland-area-117489748.html

The location of the finding was unusual as the body was in a line...from Skyline School to Dixie Mountain. 
Here's a link to a great map with markers that was on WS; go to post #190:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6192202

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: March 09, 2011, 02:02:25 AM »

Five days ago, March 4, 2011, marked nine months that Kyron's been missing.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: March 10, 2011, 11:44:58 PM »

Whatever happened to Durham?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: March 10, 2011, 11:57:28 PM »

As far as I know, it's been 9 very long months and TH still hasnt been named a suspect or POI.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #426 on: March 11, 2011, 11:28:29 AM »

Any chance this possibe tnaumsi will uncover Kyron's body?  If there can be anything good from this,let it be Kyron being found.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: March 11, 2011, 12:27:14 PM »

Any chance this possibe tnaumsi will uncover Kyron's body?  If there can be anything good from this,let it be Kyron being found.

The tsunami warnings are for the coast--Seaside and Cannon Beach.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #428 on: March 11, 2011, 02:03:03 PM »

Thanks.  I was really hoping the disaster would have something positive come from it.  Truth be told, I was also enjoying the thought of TH sitting in front of a tv, biting her nails over the possibility that her actions were about to be discovered and only God could stop it. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: March 11, 2011, 03:23:39 PM »

Thanks.  I was really hoping the disaster would have something positive come from it.  Truth be told, I was also enjoying the thought of TH sitting in front of a tv, biting her nails over the possibility that her actions were about to be discovered and only God could stop it. 

CNN is streaming live shots of Lincoln Beach Oregon (South west of Portland) right now. (Because of the tsunami.)

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1 (Click on Oregon video)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 11, 2011, 03:27:18 PM »

KOIN also providing live coverage: http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/live/default.aspx

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: March 11, 2011, 09:16:45 PM »

Hi Guys,  I was up off Skyline this afternoon and it was beautiful.  The sun was shining around the clouds.  I thought about Kyron the whole time wondering where he could be.

I wish LE would let go of something in the case.  It is kind of odd we haven't had an update on the dead man found.  I don't think it takes that long for the toxicology, eh?  If we don't hear any more about him in the next couple of weeks then I think that will be very telling.  xox
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: March 11, 2011, 10:17:18 PM »

Hi Guys,  I was up off Skyline this afternoon and it was beautiful.  The sun was shining around the clouds.  I thought about Kyron the whole time wondering where he could be.

I wish LE would let go of something in the case.  It is kind of odd we haven't had an update on the dead man found.  I don't think it takes that long for the toxicology, eh?  If we don't hear any more about him in the next couple of weeks then I think that will be very telling.  xox

Somebody, correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe the tox tests take a long time, about 6 weeks.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #433 on: March 12, 2011, 02:57:19 PM »

Well it looks like Kim Holms has problems. I'm curious if her drinking partner was TH. 

I had to BLEEP a lot out, but you get the gist of it.

2/28/2011

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000645197805&v=wall&ref=search

Avery Villarreal
Dumb (BLEEP) is still drinking
Friday at 6:56pm · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)

Katarina Maria Arambula No way!
  Friday at 7:07pm

Avery Villarreal yup. last night and today at least that's the only times we've caught her so who knows when
she "started" again. Im assuming it was yesterday or Wednesday because she had a doctors apt.
Wednesday afternoon. (BLEEP) Holm's
 Friday at 7:38pm

Katarina Maria Arambula wow...
 Saturday at 1:55am

Monika Holm Sad!!
 20 hours ago

Avery Villarreal she crashed again. thank you Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And (BLEEP) You god
February 10 at 8:07pm

Monika Holm Thats not very nice. She really makes me angry. Thanks for calling grandma and letting her
know whats going on..
February 11 at 7:19am

Monika Holm You guys need to come over here. I need to talk with you what is your number. So how is she doing?
February 11 at 2:07pm

Avery Villarreal I guess she had surgery yesterday. she broke a couple ribs and did something to her liver.
my number is XXX-XXXX
February 11 at 2:18pm

Monika Holm stupid (BLEEP). Why dont you guys just move here. And bring Kurtis and Joseph with you..

Jeffrey Pulliam Sr. God is good and god is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will pray for your Mom and i ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOU GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!
February 12 at 2:04pm

Jeffrey Pulliam Sr. Alcoholism is a disease! I am sure you know that you are a smart Young man.
February 12 at 2:13pm

3/10/2011

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000645197805&v=wall&ref=search#!/crazy4high?sk=wall

Cameron Villarreal
(BLEEP) (BLEEP) back home and drunk again. when you goin to die (BLEEP)?(my mom)
Thursday at 3:20pm · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)

Anastasia Nem That's not right cam.
            Thursday at 3:22pm
          o
            Alex Torres Rodriguez Dnt say that bro.. Is ur mom..
            Thursday at 3:34pm
          o
            Cameron Villarreal she suppose to be detox an go to rehab by tmw. if she not detox then jail.
            Yesterday at 6:57am
          o
            Alex Torres Rodriguez Wow bro r u sirious??? Dang has she been drinking alot????

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: March 12, 2011, 03:22:43 PM »

She said that she was a careful mom about who she let her kids be with.  Man, those kids hate their mom! 

I don't think she is who she appeared to be on that TV interview-the concerned, careful Mom
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #435 on: March 12, 2011, 03:30:25 PM »

She said that she was a careful mom about who she let her kids be with.  Man, those kids hate their mom! 

I don't think she is who she appeared to be on that TV interview-the concerned, careful Mom

I agree. I don't think she is who she thinks she is either. I'd like to know what happened that would throw her in jail though.

I don't trust this woman and have had a hinky feeling from her, from the get go.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #436 on: March 12, 2011, 03:35:27 PM »

One other thing. Why are 3 of her kids named Villarreal, and 2 named Holm? Was Cat the father, or was she messing around on him? Is that why the kids have so much anger?

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: March 12, 2011, 08:44:54 PM »

That is really very very sad, isn't it?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: March 13, 2011, 12:08:40 AM »

I wonder who is taking care of the 2 little boys?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: March 13, 2011, 01:24:03 AM »

Somebody, correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe the tox tests take a long time, about 6 weeks.

Yes,  You're probably right Puzzler.  I think it depends on the importance of the case and how the LE/Prosecutor puts it across to the ME.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.