March 29, 2024, 08:15:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368760 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: March 25, 2011, 02:28:52 PM »

This was posted on BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

neighbor says:
March 24, 2011 at 6:21 pm

@zeus said “Is there any chance that Kyron was taken through the woods(walked, carried, or in a container) to the road near Jim Kelley’s house-which is where the white truck sightings occurred at 3 pm-June 4th and 2 am June 5th? I wonder if the person who pulled up to JK’s road at 3 pm was attempting to meet with the abductor to receive Kyron.”

Don’t know about that, but I do know that there was a K9 hit at the rail road tracks there. I also do know that the woods there were swarmed with LE during the last week that school was in session. Too many (emergency) exit doors near the woods that are open throughout the day.

BBM

neighbor: I would like to know where that info came from please, because I didn't see it in the MSM that Kyrons scent was picked up at the RR tracks, near Jim Kelleys. Thanks for your Monkey help!

Sassi - TY

I'd like to know where the infomation came from, too.  I don't recall ever hearing that Kyron's scent was picked.  That would have been huge news IMO. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #501 on: March 25, 2011, 06:28:38 PM »

This was posted on BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

neighbor says:

@zeus said “Is there any chance that Kyron was taken through the woods(walked, carried, or in a container) to the road near Jim Kelley’s house-which is where the white truck sightings occurred at 3 pm-June 4th and 2 am June 5th? I wonder if the person who pulled up to JK’s road at 3 pm was attempting to meet with the abductor to receive Kyron.”

Don’t know about that, but I do know that there was a K9 hit at the rail road tracks there. I also do know that the woods there were swarmed with LE during the last week that school was in session. Too many (emergency) exit doors near the woods that are open throughout the day.

BBM

neighbor: I would like to know where that info came from please, because I didn't see it in the MSM that Kyrons scent was picked up at the RR tracks, near Jim Kelleys. Thanks for your Monkey help!

Sassi - TY

I'd like to know where the infomation came from, too.  I don't recall ever hearing that Kyron's scent was picked.  That would have been huge news IMO. 

Puzzler: I agree. It would be huge and the thoughts that are going through my mind sicken me. That sighting at JK's place has stuck with a lot of Monkeys, and if what neighbor is saying is true and accurate, then I can absolutely, see a scenario being played out.

I'm going to wait for neighbor to clarify before I make any further comments on it. I don't want to make any assumptions. I 'll leave a message for her on BOC to ask her to respond.

On another note, neighbor also stated on BOC that she personally had witnessed a white truck backed up; pointing towards skyline blvd; up on the access road at 8:31am, the day Kyron went missing. She did NOT state it was TH's truck. Just that it was a white truck.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: March 25, 2011, 08:29:02 PM »

Did everyone see this? I found it on Blinks, thought I would pass it along. it is an interview Gale King did with Desiree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-QwZkm_Ol8&amp
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: March 25, 2011, 11:01:35 PM »

Thanks Tracy, just logging on and checking on all my little loved ones.  Glad to see that interview posted.  I believe I heard in her voice some kind of resolve maybe that she thinks Kyron is deceased and not out there being abused and passed around and other sick things.  As a Mother, of course I would want my child to come home alive but when all signs are pointing in a different direction it would calm me to know my child wasn't being tortured and crying for me.  Sounds bad either way I type it but you MamaMonkey's know exactly what I mean.  I am still haunted by what I believe happened to Caylee while Casey was snuffing her life out.  I think she looked in her childs eyes while she was fighting, begging, dying, etc., just sickening.  The prosecutor who said this very thing blew me out my chair the day he said it in court and brought Casey to her first real emotional break.  He told her exactly what she did, how Caylee reacted and if anyone ever thought she was innocent then that right there should prove them wrong!!!  Sorry to get on that subject in Kyrons house but I have to wonder did Kyron do the same? I hope he was knocked out for whatever happened.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: March 26, 2011, 02:33:32 PM »

Melisb I understand what you are saying. I am sure by now she just wants him back to her, either way, she just wants to be able to care for him, even if that is taking care of his grave.
There is a cemetary I pass on my way to work and just about everyday I see a woman tending to a grave. A few weeks ago she was sitting in a lawn chair in front the grave which she decorated with birthday balloons, streamers, flowers...She was having a birthday party for who was buried there. A few days later I decided to stop to look who was buried there because I had to know who this poor woman was tending to. Turns out it was a young man and after doing a search I realized it was a young man who was murdered a few years back, it was her son. The local newspaper did a story on her, she goes there everyday to tend to her sons grave, she says it gives her a way to still be near to him. Isn't that the saddest thing? I think I cried for a few hours after that but it does give me an understanding of just how important it is to find these kids and bring them home. I always knew it was important but I don't think I understood what it can mean to them.
As for Casey Anthony, some people are just evil I think. How a mother can look into their child's eyes and take the life from the child is something I cannot comprehend or even pretend too understand. My worse possible nightmare is having my child die, I  would want to lay down and die with them.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: March 26, 2011, 06:26:46 PM »

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=%2F20110326%2FNEWS%2F103260303

Article - Desiree

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: March 26, 2011, 10:05:44 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Another-weekend-search-for-Kyron-Horman/wbTn_z6-hEKTm0S7H0I83Q.cspx

----------------------------- ::snipping2::--------------------------------- ::snipping2::------------------------------------- ::snipping2::---------------------------------------------------- ::snipping2::-------
The searchers were aided by two dogs. Deputy Keith Bybee says Saturday's relatively good weather was a main factor behind the search and the turnout for it; a couple of other recent efforts were cancelled due to snow and rain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: March 26, 2011, 10:11:33 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Another-weekend-search-for-Kyron-Horman/wbTn_z6-hEKTm0S7H0I83Q.cspx

----------------------------- ::snipping2::--------------------------------- ::snipping2::------------------------------------- ::snipping2::---------------------------------------------------- ::snipping2::-------
The searchers were aided by two dogs. Deputy Keith Bybee says Saturday's relatively good weather was a main factor behind the search and the turnout for it; a couple of other recent efforts were cancelled due to snow and rain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another snippet from an article about today's search:

http://www.kptv.com/news/27333968/detail.html

---------------------------------------------------snipped from above--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Crews searched the same spot in late January, focusing on 11 key areas.

The Sheriff’s Office has said the location was picked due to specific information gained through the investigation, but a spokesman couldn’t elaborate on details.

The Search and Rescue Coordinator on scene Saturday also couldn’t elaborate on what if anything was found on Saturday but said teams will continue their search efforts until Kyron Horman is found.

----------------------end snip-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: March 26, 2011, 10:30:46 PM »

http://twitter.com/NatalieBrand

Search continues

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: March 26, 2011, 10:31:23 PM »

http://plixi.com/p/87167986

picture

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: March 27, 2011, 01:16:33 AM »

Another snippet from an article about today's search:

---------------------------------------------------snipped from above--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Crews searched the same spot in late January, focusing on 11 key areas.

The Sheriff’s Office has said the location was picked due to specific information gained through the investigation, but a spokesman couldn’t elaborate on details.

The Search and Rescue Coordinator on scene Saturday also couldn’t elaborate on what if anything was found on Saturday but said teams will continue their search efforts until Kyron Horman is found.

----------------------end snip-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The search today for Kyron was at Skyline near Moreland.

Reminded me of the man who was found dead and dumped between Johnson and Moreland - Javier Trejo-Richarte

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/03/multnomah_county_sheriffs_offi_5.html

gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: March 27, 2011, 12:25:04 PM »

Someone is obviously talking !
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 27, 2011, 01:06:26 PM »

Search For Kyron Horman Returns To Skyline Blvd. Area
75 Volunteers Spent Saturday Searching Along Skyline Blvd.

POSTED: 6:26 pm PDT March 26, 2011
UPDATED: 8:48 pm PDT March 26, 2011

<snipped>

Seventy-five volunteers, along with two search dogs, spent Saturday covering ground along Skyline Blvd. near Moreland Road, according to the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office. Crews searched the same spot in late January, focusing on 11 key areas.

<snipped>

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #513 on: March 27, 2011, 02:22:35 PM »

This was posted on BOC:

neighbor says:

BBM

Sassi - TY

Puzzler: I agree. It would be huge and the thoughts that are going through my mind sicken me. That sighting at JK's place has stuck with a lot of Monkeys, and if what neighbor is saying is true and accurate, then I can absolutely, see a scenario being played out.

I'm going to wait for neighbor to clarify before I make any further comments on it. I don't want to make any assumptions. I 'll leave a message for her on BOC to ask her to respond.

On another note, neighbor also stated on BOC that she personally had witnessed a white truck backed up; pointing towards skyline blvd; up on the access road at 8:31am, the day Kyron went missing. She did NOT state it was TH's truck. Just that it was a white truck.

Well, I saw a response from neighbor on BOC. Not quite sure what to make of it though. How would this person know that the K9 got a hit, unless they heard them say it.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/comment-page-68/#comments

neighbor says:
March 26, 2011 at 6:10 pm

@Moe “You said (snip)” K9 hit at the railroad tracks “. Whoa, wait! Kyron’s scent was picked up at the RR tracks by Jim Kelley’s house? Is that a rumor or confirmed fact? First time I have heard this.

One of the people living on that street told me this very early on in the investigation.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: March 27, 2011, 04:02:38 PM »

Edit to add link.  MB http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2011/03/teams_back_in_north_plains_area_for_second_day_in_search_for_kyron_horman.html
Teams back in North Plains area for second day in search for Kyron Horman
Published: Sunday, March 27, 2011, 12:38 PM  
Updated: Sunday, March 27, 2011, 12:40 PM
By Molly Hottle, The Oregonian The Oregonian

Multnomah County Sheriff's officials confirmed that search and rescue teams have returned to an area they were near on Saturday in the search for Kyron Horman.

Sheriff's spokesman Lt. Mark Matsushima said search personnel is covering an area near Northwest Dixie Mountain Road, north of where they searched Saturday about four miles north of North Plains.

::snipping2::
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:40:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: March 27, 2011, 04:06:50 PM »

ooops, forgot the link to the article above.  Here it is:

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2011/03/teams_back_in_north_plains_area_for_second_day_in_search_for_kyron_horman.html

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: March 27, 2011, 04:27:40 PM »

I am hoping and praying they find Kyron this weekend, it is time he was brought home.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 27, 2011, 04:37:27 PM »

I am hoping and praying they find Kyron this weekend, it is time he was brought home.

I hope so, too, Tracygirl.  The le seems to be determined in finding Kyron.

How can a mother kill her child?  I know someone who is arrested for first degree murder of her infant.  She has a mean streak in her. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: March 27, 2011, 04:47:30 PM »

Thank you, Muffybee
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: March 27, 2011, 04:48:09 PM »

Crews Searching Again In Kyron Horman Case
75 Volunteers Spent Saturday Searching Along Skyline Blvd.

POSTED: 6:26 pm PDT March 26, 2011
UPDATED: 12:11 pm PDT March 27, 2011

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Volunteer search and rescue teams returned to the hills northwest of Portland as part of the ongoing search for Kyron Horman.

Seventy-five volunteers, along with two search dogs, spent Saturday covering ground along Skyline Blvd. near Moreland Road, according to the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office. Crews searched the same spot in late January, focusing on 11 key areas.

Despite wet conditions, search teams were back out again Sunday morning.

::snipping2::
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.