March 28, 2024, 11:15:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368672 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: March 27, 2011, 04:51:43 PM »

I am hoping and praying they find Kyron this weekend, it is time he was brought home.

I hope so, too, Tracygirl.  The le seems to be determined in finding Kyron.

How can a mother kill her child?  I know someone who is arrested for first degree murder of her infant.  She has a mean streak in her. 

Yes they do, thankfully. I do believe though they need to find him to secure a conviction.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: March 27, 2011, 04:52:00 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/75-volunteers-search-for-Kyron-Horman--118737134.html

Video regarding this weekends search:

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: March 27, 2011, 04:55:17 PM »

I looked at the map and it seems there are farms/houses up that way. I wonder if someone reported seeing something? I wish we could know how they figured on these 11 spots they are searching.
On blinks site someone posted this is near to where one of the bodies found earlier in the month was found.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: March 27, 2011, 05:15:37 PM »

I wonder if they choose these 11 spots because they are certain roads that lead off of skyeline. 11 spots to me say it is not an exact search but a general area search. Perhaps they know Terri(/or whoever), took skyline road north and these searches are based on road off of skyeline. Not sure if I explained that right or not.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: March 27, 2011, 05:28:57 PM »

IIRC, back at the end of January, LE said they had eleven sites they wanted to check out in the Dixie Mountain area - and they completed only 7 or 8 of them at that time.

I'm wondering if the searches this weekend are a continuation of what was begun in January - in a effort to "rule out" all eleven sites.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: March 27, 2011, 05:30:23 PM »

I wonder if they choose these 11 spots because they are certain roads that lead off of skyeline. 11 spots to me say it is not an exact search but a general area search. Perhaps they know Terri(/or whoever), took skyline road north and these searches are based on road off of skyeline. Not sure if I explained that right or not.

I seem to recall something about the eleven spots being where there were "gates" (that closed off logging trails).  Anyone else recall that?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: March 27, 2011, 05:31:47 PM »

BBM

They seem to have specific information for that area, but they are not giving out details. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: March 27, 2011, 05:33:42 PM »

Also wondering if this is part of the large area that falls within the "ping area" of the Sauvie Island cell tower; afterall, they've already done a lot of searches on Sauvie Island itself.  Would Dixie Mountain be another large section of where that SI Tower pings?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: March 27, 2011, 05:41:11 PM »

Search For Kyron Horman Returns To Skyline Blvd. Area
75 Volunteers Spent Saturday Searching Along Skyline Blvd.

POSTED: 6:26 pm PDT March 26, 2011
UPDATED: 8:48 pm PDT March 26, 2011
http://www.kptv.com/news/27333968/detail.html

<snipped>

Seventy-five volunteers, along with two search dogs, spent Saturday covering ground along Skyline Blvd. near Moreland Road, according to the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office. Crews searched the same spot in late January, focusing on 11 key areas.

The Sheriff’s Office has said the location was picked due to specific information gained through the investigation, but a spokesman couldn’t elaborate on details.

<snipped>

Is this location anyway near where Jim Kelley resides?

I am a believer in the credibility of the sighting by Jim Kelley and his neighbour.

Jim Kelley does not identify or describe the "female" driver.

Considering Kaine places Terri at home at 3:00 PM on the afternoon of June 4th ... I speculate that the driver may have been DeDe.

Janet

++++++

Two Witnesses - Same Sighting

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

<snipped>

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: March 27, 2011, 05:41:35 PM »

I seem to recall something about the eleven spots being where there were "gates" (that closed off logging trails).  Anyone else recall that?

Puzzler, the information in the link below about the January search might be helpful.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/search_for_kyron_horman_resume.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: March 27, 2011, 05:50:35 PM »

Search For Kyron Horman Returns To Skyline Blvd. Area
75 Volunteers Spent Saturday Searching Along Skyline Blvd.

POSTED: 6:26 pm PDT March 26, 2011
UPDATED: 8:48 pm PDT March 26, 2011
http://www.kptv.com/news/27333968/detail.html

<snipped>

Seventy-five volunteers, along with two search dogs, spent Saturday covering ground along Skyline Blvd. near Moreland Road, according to the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office. Crews searched the same spot in late January, focusing on 11 key areas.

The Sheriff’s Office has said the location was picked due to specific information gained through the investigation, but a spokesman couldn’t elaborate on details.

<snipped>

Is this location anywhere near where Jim Kelley resides?

I am a believer in the credibility of the sighting by Jim Kelley and his neighbour.

Jim Kelley does not identify or describe the "female" driver.

Considering Kaine places Terri at home at 3:00 PM on the afternoon of June 4th ... I speculate that the driver may have been DeDe.

Janet

++++++

Two Witnesses - Same Sighting

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

<snipped>

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

Klaasend
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 -
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2010, 03:11:48 AM

I'm a little freaked out about Kim Holm's address in relation to Jim Kelley's place and the sighting of the white truck.  Isn't anyone else freaking?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8267.80

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: March 27, 2011, 05:52:36 PM »

Kim Holm

Court doc: Kaine accuses Terri of sexual affair
Story Published: Jul 12, 2010 at 2:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM PDT

Meanwhile, Kim Holm, who is good friends with Terri said Monday, “I really think they were a good family before this.”

She said they volunteered together at Skyline School where her son, Curtis, is good friends with Kyron, and when Terri asked Curtis to go bowling with the family just days before Kyron disappeared, a normally protective Holm let her son go.

“I don’t let my kids go with anybody, and I let him go bowling with them the Sunday before he disappeared, because I just trusted them,” she said. “I didn’t think anything bad about them.”

She described Terri as a good mother who snapped a photo of the boys at their science project the morning Kyron vanished.

“I asked Curtis about Kyron’s last day at school and he told me he was happy, he was interacting with her, and they were really excited about the science fair project,” Holm said.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html

Kurtis Holm

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date
Story Published: Jul 21, 2010 at 7:11 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 21, 2010 at 8:38 PM PDT

Kim Holm’s son, Kurtis, who Terri Horman photographed with his science project around the time she took a picture of Kyron that morning, said her son knew about the appointment too.

“And the teacher said, ‘I thought he left with his mom,’ because they thought they had a doctor appointment,” Holm said. “And then at lunchtime, Kurtis ate lunch with him every day, he wasn’t there at lunchtime.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: March 27, 2011, 07:50:17 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/kyron-horman-update-2nd-day-of-searches-for-missing-oregon-boy-nw-portland

Kyron Horman update: 2nd day of searches for missing Oregon boy in NW Portland
March 27th, 2011 6:44 pm ET .
Cindy Adams Crime Examiner

Portland, Ore. - The second day of searches continued in the Northwest Portland area on Sunday for missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman.

The search covered an area near Northwest Dixie Mountain Road, just north of where a search was conducted on Saturday, according to Multnomah County Sheriff’s spokesperson Lt. mark Matsushima.

On Saturday, 75 volunteers with two dogs scoured the Skyline Blvd. area near Moreland Road, the same area that was searched in January.

Investigators would not reveal whether anything was discovered during either Saturday or Sunday's search.

::snipping2::

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: March 27, 2011, 08:46:17 PM »

Kim Holm

Meanwhile, Kim Holm, who is good friends with Terri said Monday, “I really think they were a good family before this.”

She said they volunteered together at Skyline School where her son, Curtis, is good friends with Kyron, and when Terri asked Curtis to go bowling with the family just days before Kyron disappeared, a normally protective Holm let her son go.

“I don’t let my kids go with anybody, and I let him go bowling with them the Sunday before he disappeared, because I just trusted them,” she said. “I didn’t think anything bad about them.”

She described Terri as a good mother who snapped a photo of the boys at their science project the morning Kyron vanished.

“I asked Curtis about Kyron’s last day at school and he told me he was happy, he was interacting with her, and they were really excited about the science fair project,” Holm said.

Kurtis Holm

Kim Holm’s son, Kurtis, who Terri Horman photographed with his science project around the time she took a picture of Kyron that morning, said her son knew about the appointment too.

“And the teacher said, ‘I thought he left with his mom,’ because they thought they had a doctor appointment,” Holm said. “And then at lunchtime, Kurtis ate lunch with him every day, he wasn’t there at lunchtime.

Alot has been uncovered about Kim Holm and her relationship with her children. I'm sorry how far is her home from Jim Kelly's home?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: March 27, 2011, 08:57:59 PM »

Puzzler, the information in the link below about the January search might be helpful.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/search_for_kyron_horman_resume.html

Per the above link

Between 40 to 50 search-and-rescue workers, along with up to seven cadaver-detecting dogs, will be combing the dense forested area around turnouts, trailheads, and gated logging roads along a stretch of Northwest Skyline Road, south of Rocky Point Road and a gravel road further north in the Dixie Mountain area.

So I wonder if there are 11 of these such places while driving north on Skyeline? I counted 10-12 on google but you don't always see everything on the map. This has to be the specific area "someone" pinged that morning. I further wonder if there are wells, underground tunnels, bunkers or caves, in any of these area's, some place a person can put a person without the need to bury them. They can also conceal a live person if need be. Isn't there a story of a girl who was kidnapped and was kept in a bunker? She befriended her kidnapper and convinced him to let her use the cell phone which she used to call police. A few shows on tv has also had this as a story line, could give someone an idea. I don't know, just an idea I guess
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: March 27, 2011, 09:09:47 PM »

Kim Holm

Kurtis Holm

Alot has been uncovered about Kim Holm and her relationship with her children. I'm sorry how far is her home from Jim Kelly's home?

Hi Tracygirl.

Maybe Klaas can retrieve the images that are missing from the following post.

Janet

+++++

Klaasen
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2010, 10:56:55 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8267.msg1183061#msg1183061

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: March 27, 2011, 09:21:22 PM »

Kim Holm

Kurtis Holm

Hi Tracygirl.

Maybe Klaas can retrieve the images that are missing from the following post.

Janet

+++++

Klaasen
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2010, 10:56:55 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8267.msg1183061#msg1183061

(Continued)

Klassen
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2010, 03:15:58 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8267.80

_____

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: March 27, 2011, 10:17:17 PM »

grace-land - TY

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: March 27, 2011, 10:20:20 PM »

Per the above link

Between 40 to 50 search-and-rescue workers, along with up to seven cadaver-detecting dogs, will be combing the dense forested area around turnouts, trailheads, and gated logging roads along a stretch of Northwest Skyline Road, south of Rocky Point Road and a gravel road further north in the Dixie Mountain area.

So I wonder if there are 11 of these such places while driving north on Skyeline? I counted 10-12 on google but you don't always see everything on the map. This has to be the specific area "someone" pinged that morning. I further wonder if there are wells, underground tunnels, bunkers or caves, in any of these area's, some place a person can put a person without the need to bury them. They can also conceal a live person if need be. Isn't there a story of a girl who was kidnapped and was kept in a bunker? She befriended her kidnapper and convinced him to let her use the cell phone which she used to call police. A few shows on tv has also had this as a story line, could give someone an idea. I don't know, just an idea I guess

Traceygirl....the way I'm understanding it after all this time is that it can't be a "specific" spot where a ping happened because the Sauvie Island Cell Tower covers a large area (miles of area) and because of the mountains, the GPS does "not" work in that area.  So, IMO, it's not specific...it's the greater area Terri's phone pinged in. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: March 27, 2011, 10:47:46 PM »

Per the above link

Traceygirl....the way I'm understanding it after all this time is that it can't be a "specific" spot where a ping happened because the Sauvie Island Cell Tower covers a large area (miles of area) and because of the mountains, the GPS does "not" work in that area.  So, IMO, it's not specific...it's the greater area Terri's phone pinged in. 

Unless, of course, someone came forward and actually talke to LE...if that happened, that person was only sure of a "general" area to look in.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.