March 28, 2024, 10:24:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368631 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: March 28, 2011, 09:44:50 PM »

Could it be that somebody is talking?

Janet

++++++

JUNE 30, 2011

Kyron task force calls for West Hills search
By KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Jan 30, 2011 at 12:29 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jan 30, 2011 at 7:11 PM PDT

<snipped>

Dozens of search-and-rescue workers, along with seven cadaver-detecting dogs, are combing the forest along a 6-mile stretch of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. They also will be searching off of a gravel road in Skyline's Dixie Mountain area. That area reportedly could not be searched in previous weeks due to snow cover.

A spokesperson confirms that Sunday's efforts are being done in the hopes of bringing "closure" to the nearly 8-month-long search for missing 8-year-old Kyron Horman. Kyron was 7 when he is believed to have disappeared from a science fair in rural Northwest Portland's Skyline School.

Searchers focused on two locations in the west hills: north and west of Portland. We're told these two search locations are based on investigative leads developed by the Kyron Horman Task Force. The search was expected to continue throughout the day Sunday.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/114899784.html

MARCH 28, 2011

70 help in Kyron Horman search near the North Plains area (update)
Published: Sunday, March 27, 2011, 10:25 PM
Updated: Monday, March 28, 2011, 6:00 AM

Nearly 70 volunteers and local law enforcement employees participated in today's search for Kyron Horman bringing the total of weekend searchers to about 130.

Multnomah County Sheriff's officials confirmed that search and rescue teams have returned to an area they were near on Saturday in the search for Kyron Horman.

spokesman Lt. Mark Matsushima said search personnel is covering an area near Northwest Dixie Mountain Road, north of where they searched Saturday about four miles north of North Plains.

Matsushima said Sunday's search is part of the ongoing investigation into the 8-year-old's disappearance.

<snipped>

The following law enforcement agencies and rescue groups participated in today's search: Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, Washington County Sheriff's Office, Clark County Sheriff's Office, the Mountain Wave Emergency Communications, North Oregon K9 Search and Rescue, Pacific Northwest Search and Rescue, Portland Mountain Rescue and Search One K9 Detection.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2011/03/teams_back_in_north_plains_area_for_second_day_in_search_for_kyron_horman.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: March 28, 2011, 11:49:13 PM »

Post 41 on BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/

neighbor says:
March 28, 2011 at 8:12 pm
B wrote “I think the obvious question to locals is this: Do You have a lot of vanishing kids, and dead bodies in a search grid with a Federal fugitives houses nearby often?
I mean no disrespect, I am really concerned at the passive way this seems to be occurring.
B”

Idahogal wrote “@Blink- I agree it is beyond bizarre. Maybe Kyron, DAD and Javier Trejo will end up being connecting dots in a really big, ugly puzzle. The thought that they might really boggles my mind.”

I second. It seems very odd. Many locals and parents have been held under the microscope. Some lost their security clearance to volunteer at school. One got arrested on an out-of-state felon warrant, and a drugs operation was busted. These are word of mouth from a well respected/informed other local. Meanwhile the trespassing and gasoline siphon are up as well. But again, it seems very odd that all this crime is suddenly popping up.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: March 29, 2011, 10:47:14 AM »

I don't like to mention Blink's site or any others here, but over there, you have to buy into her insistence that Kyron was seen leaving the school and was with a "suspect zero", which I totally do not buy into. I do not believe anyone saw him leave the school. LE would be irresponsible if they had a description and had not published it and clearly, if it was TH, she would be arrested by now. I have my doubts that Kyron was truly seen outside at a time he should not have been; think the tipster meant well, but was wrong.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #563 on: March 29, 2011, 11:39:33 AM »

I don't like to mention Blink's site or any others here, but over there, you have to buy into her insistence that Kyron was seen leaving the school and was with a "suspect zero", which I totally do not buy into. I do not believe anyone saw him leave the school. LE would be irresponsible if they had a description and had not published it and clearly, if it was TH, she would be arrested by now. I have my doubts that Kyron was truly seen outside at a time he should not have been; think the tipster meant well, but was wrong.

bebe: I realize that you are fairly new to SM, but just to let you know, BOC is not only a sister site to SM, and a Monkey member, but she is highly respected. If, and when, Blink makes a statement, she can back it up. Desiree has also stated that Kyron was seen outside.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: March 29, 2011, 02:52:59 PM »

Bebecat - there are many times that I don't agree with Blink and or Red or many other people.  Nobody is saying including Blink that you have to agree with them or buy into their views. 

Blink is a sister site and my friend. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: March 29, 2011, 05:04:38 PM »

Damn shame they have no resolution after all this time.

Hey Folks!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: March 29, 2011, 11:29:06 PM »

Hey Folks!!
Yayyyy! Monkey King made it back!  Pop in more often!  Now if we can find our other missing Monkeys like
WYYYYYKKKKKSSSS!  Where are you?  We are missing a few.  I guess everyone needs a break from the frustration of what seems like a never ending merry go round of missing children.  I, and this is just me, I need to come here everyday and read at least one post of my missing kids and others, it makes me feel connected in a way.  I'm so sad that it can go for days and not a thing about anyone looking for Hailey.  I'm glad they continue with Kyron.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: March 30, 2011, 01:38:34 AM »

Yup! We're still here for ya, Kyron.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: March 30, 2011, 02:55:09 AM »

thanks Brandi
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: March 30, 2011, 06:43:08 AM »

thanks Brandi

Ditto - I love that picture

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: March 30, 2011, 06:43:38 AM »

Hey Folks!!

Hey, Monkey King

Good to see you in the cage!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: March 30, 2011, 01:22:35 PM »

Missing Kyron Horman fb pg
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?sk=app_2309869772

i like that keeps the updates

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: March 30, 2011, 03:03:30 PM »

Thanks, cw618.

O/T: I left you a post here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1316608#msg1316608

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: March 30, 2011, 03:52:18 PM »

Horman divorce hearing scheduled for Thursday cancelled, set over for another three months
Published: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 1:00 AM     Updated: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 12:14 PM

The Multnomah County judge handling the pending divorce case between Kaine Horman and Terri Moulton Horman has cancelled a scheduled Thursday hearing and will delay it for another three months.

<snipped> http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/03/horman_divorce_hearing_schedul.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: March 30, 2011, 04:50:05 PM »

Re: Summer Inman, 25. Logan Ohio, kidnapped 3/22/11(Body Found)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9655.new#new

+++++++

Body of Missing Ohio Mother Found Inside Septic System
Published March 30, 2011

A suspect in the disappearance of a 25-year-old Ohio mother has led authorities to her body, police said Wednesday.

The mother-in-law of Summer Inman led investigators to the young woman's body, located in a septic system behind a church in Athens County, Ohio, Fox8.com reports.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/30/body-missing-ohio-mother-inside-septic/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: March 30, 2011, 06:19:15 PM »

Horman divorce hearing scheduled for Thursday cancelled, set over for another three months
Published: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 1:00 AM     Updated: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 12:14 PM

The Multnomah County judge handling the pending divorce case between Kaine Horman and Terri Moulton Horman has cancelled a scheduled Thursday hearing and will delay it for another three months.

<snipped> http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/03/horman_divorce_hearing_schedul.html

Brandi - TY

That's just what I thought would happen...abatement.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: March 30, 2011, 08:10:12 PM »

Thanks for the updates on the new search and the delay of the divorce trial.  Glad to see Kyron still in the news with all the other news events happening around the globe. 

Still praying for you Kyron and all your loved ones.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: March 30, 2011, 11:16:28 PM »

Hello All!

Does anyone remember back, before Staton's presser in September, they were talking about releasing information about phone records? I assumed it was about all the parents.  I know at the time from what I was hearing what was being said by LE, I was under the impression we were going to hear about someone else having an affair.  Does anyone remember this?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: March 31, 2011, 12:05:35 AM »

Hello All!

Does anyone remember back, before Staton's presser in September, they were talking about releasing information about phone records? I assumed it was about all the parents.  I know at the time from what I was hearing what was being said by LE, I was under the impression we were going to hear about someone else having an affair.  Does anyone remember this?

I must've missed them saying that!  I can't ever remember a time when they said they would release ANY info.  But then again, I miss quite a bit and CRS!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: March 31, 2011, 12:11:55 AM »

Hello All!

I must've missed them saying that!  I can't ever remember a time when they said they would release ANY info.  But then again, I miss quite a bit and CRS!

FWIW, I am also in the same boat as melisb.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.