March 29, 2024, 07:55:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368757 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: March 31, 2011, 12:24:45 AM »

I am looking and looking trying to locate Staton saying something about these phone records a long while back.

IF anyone else remembers anything about this, please post it or a link.

Thanks guys!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: March 31, 2011, 10:23:46 AM »

I am looking and looking trying to locate Staton saying something about these phone records a long while back.

Thanks guys!

There is this:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

::snipping2::

"I wanted to know what's going on because I lost confidence in the investigation," he said. "I felt the case was moving towards a cold case, and I was concerned. We had collected a ton of information, and nothing was being answered."

He called a special meeting of the lead investigators, who shared what they knew. His confidence was bolstered. There was an investigative plan. A slew of cell phone tower records were being sought, and computer records and thousands of e-mails were to be analyzed, but persons of interest had emerged whose alibis about where they were during the six crucial hours before Kyron was reported missing didn't stack up. The stepmother failed two polygraphs and walked out on a third, exams administered by different law enforcement agencies.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 31, 2011, 12:35:05 PM »

Are there documents that could reveal whether it was the attorney Kaine or Terri who requested this recent delay in divorce proceedings or ... did the delay have nothing to do with a request?

Janet

+++++

Horman divorce hearing scheduled for Thursday cancelled, set over for another three months
Published: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 1:00 AM
Updated: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 12:14 PM

<snipped>

In October, Terri Horman's lawyers convinced a judge to delay the divorce proceedings for 90 days, arguing that the divorce case should not continue while an ongoing criminal investigation proceeds into Kyron's disappearance.

A hearing scheduled for January was postponed until the spring. The court then set aside nine hours for a March 31 hearing, but that hearing has been delayed for another three months, with no new date agreed to as of yet, according to the judge's clerk.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/03/horman_divorce_hearing_schedul.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: March 31, 2011, 12:37:14 PM »

Thanks guys!

There is this:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

"I wanted to know what's going on because I lost confidence in the investigation," he said. "I felt the case was moving towards a cold case, and I was concerned. We had collected a ton of information, and nothing was being answered."

He called a special meeting of the lead investigators, who shared what they knew. His confidence was bolstered. There was an investigative plan. A slew of cell phone tower records were being sought, and computer records and thousands of e-mails were to be analyzed, but persons of interest had emerged whose alibis about where they were during the six crucial hours before Kyron was reported missing didn't stack up. The stepmother failed two polygraphs and walked out on a third, exams administered by different law enforcement agencies.

Thanks Klaas.

Inquiring minds want to know who those persons of interest are that Staton is referring to.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: March 31, 2011, 03:54:52 PM »

Thanks guys!

There is this:

Thanks Klaas.

Inquiring minds want to know who those persons of interest are that Staton is referring to.

Janet

Hi, Janet.  I would consider Terri and DeDe as persons of interest.  Too many questions unanswered about these two.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: March 31, 2011, 07:52:41 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

That stood out to me as well.  I don't remember them ever saying there were persons of interest.  There are two obvious people, but I never thought they actually said "Persons of interest" before.  Thanks Klaas for finding that!
Roxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: April 01, 2011, 11:32:59 AM »

photos of the recent search for Kyron

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2011/01/searching_for_kyron_horman_13.html
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 01, 2011, 12:26:11 PM »

I am very surprised to see kids among the searchers.  I understand that it may be something like a scouting group, or some kind of learning group, but I thought there had been some emphasis on the fact that they only wanted experienced searchers??

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: April 01, 2011, 02:47:29 PM »

I am very surprised to see kids among the searchers.  I understand that it may be something like a scouting group, or some kind of learning group, but I thought there had been some emphasis on the fact that they only wanted experienced searchers??

That suprised me as well.  My hope is that their assistance was limited to the staging area, providing water, etc.  But they do have on gear that looks like they plan to be walking through brush...

Please Lord, guide these people to Kyron.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #589 on: April 01, 2011, 03:11:56 PM »

These are actually from the January search. ubrmel has photo's from the recent search that she took.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/03%2027%202011%20SEARCH%20KYRON/

It was good to see those photo's from the January search again.  Thanks Roxie!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: April 01, 2011, 09:30:56 PM »

Thanks guys!

And recently when the investigation was bolstered by 3 experts, one of them was an expert in cell phone pings who hailed from San Francisco:

February 24, 2011 - Kyron Horman Investigation Gets Boost From FBI--The investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman will be getting a boost from the FBI, which is dedicating up to six agents to help a sheriff's office task force. Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton updated county commissioners on the case this morning and said the investigation is "moving forward" and "continuing strongly." The team of investigators assigned to the case includes an expert in information technology and a communications technology expert hired out of California to look over cell phone and cell tower data. There is also a behavioral psychologist helping in the case, Staton said.

http://www.kptv.com/news/26983763/detail.html

Somehow the date on this article seems off.  Maybe it was an updated article.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: April 01, 2011, 09:34:32 PM »

Sorry I screwed up that post.      It was in response to Klass' post #581.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #592 on: April 04, 2011, 09:44:10 AM »

Bless you, Kryon.  You aren't forgotten.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: April 04, 2011, 02:30:00 PM »

Today marks 10 months that Kyron has been missing...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: April 04, 2011, 09:24:12 PM »

Today marks 10 months that Kyron has been missing...

I know that they said that the things found out about the case are things we will wish we had never heard, but at this point the thought of all the possibilities of where Kyron might be have me really wanting to know what the he77 happened to that precious boy, and why it's taking so long to get things together and get something done.  I know there's a reason, I just sure wish I knew what it was.

Kyron, when will your justice come?  When can your mom have you near her again?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #595 on: April 06, 2011, 11:37:33 AM »

I love this photo of Kyron.  an angelic monkey

Would anyone like to comment on how Ubaldo Sanchez' and Javier Trejo' wives have the same surnames? Maria Guadalupe and Lucia Guadalupe.

The silence from MSM and Javier' family & friends, regarding his death, is deafening. These are the only comments I found about his death.There's something hinky going on. BTW, Steve is Javier' brother.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001053687449#!/profile.php?id=100001053687449&sk=wall

Guadalupe Roman
R.I.P javier trejo (creeper) you will always be remembered much love and respect for a real and true friend you will be missed
March 9 at 12:13pm via Mobile Web

Guadalupe Roman
R.I.P javier trejo (creeper) you will always be remembered much love and respect for a real and true friend you will be missed
March 9 at 12:12pm via Mobile Web · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)

o
            Elizabeth Marquez Lupe do you kno anything of what happened?
            March 9 at 12:37pm
          o
            Guadalupe Roman Yeah I was over at staves house yesterday before he left....
            March 9 at 12:55pm
          o
            Elizabeth Marquez Were did steve go?
            March 9 at 2:20pm
          o
            Guadalupe Roman I'll tell you what happened mija but hit me up on my phone aight if you  don't have it ill send it to you aight
            March 9 at 9:06pm

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: April 07, 2011, 12:00:54 PM »

Very true, KittyMom. 

Kyron .. always in our hearts. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: April 07, 2011, 03:54:19 PM »

I love this photo of Kyron.  an angelic monkey

Would anyone like to comment on how Ubaldo Sanchez' and Javier Trejo' wives have the same surnames? Maria Guadalupe and Lucia Guadalupe.

The silence from MSM and Javier' family & friends, regarding his death, is deafening. These are the only comments I found about his death.There's something hinky going on. BTW, Steve is Javier' brother.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001053687449#!/profile.php?id=100001053687449&sk=wall

Guadalupe Roman
March 9 at 12:13pm via Mobile Web

Guadalupe Roman
March 9 at 12:12pm via Mobile Web · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)

o
            Elizabeth Marquez Lupe do you kno anything of what happened?
            March 9 at 12:37pm
          o
            Guadalupe Roman Yeah I was over at staves house yesterday before he left....
            March 9 at 12:55pm
          o
            Elizabeth Marquez Were did steve go?
            March 9 at 2:20pm
          o
            Guadalupe Roman I'll tell you what happened mija but hit me up on my phone aight if you  don't have it ill send it to you aight
            March 9 at 9:06pm

Sassi - very interesting bit of info about Ubaldo and Javier's wives having the same surname: Guadalupe.

There are so many entwining details that this all "means something".  We just can't see it yet.  Sort of like not being able to see the forest for the trees kind of thing.

Steve - a brother - wonder where Steve went (Steve "left")...sounds like he left permanently -

Sassi - thanks again for all the wonderful sleuthing you do.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: April 07, 2011, 04:53:29 PM »

an angelic monkey
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: April 07, 2011, 05:05:41 PM »

I am not sure I will ever come to terms with Kyron just going poof from his school and 10 months later he is still missing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.