March 28, 2024, 06:59:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368657 times)
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: April 15, 2011, 07:54:39 PM »

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=119705619&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10202

<snipped>
Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline Elementary School on June 4, 2010. No arrests have been made in the case but police have named his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman as the main focus of the investigation.

Kaine said he believed that Terri had information in the case she was not disclosing.

<end snip>

And why does NWCN say Terri has been named by police as the main focus, is that different than calling her a POI?  Katu, in my previous post, has said she has not been named a POI.
Edit to fix posting error, per monchichi's request.  MB
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 09:04:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: April 16, 2011, 08:34:27 PM »

Oh gosh Sass what a question you pose. My opinion has changed so much over the past 10 months back and forth, terri did it, terri didn't do it, we don't know who did it.... Do I feel Terri is responsible? I think Desiree really does believe this but what I don't know and how could I really, is does she believe Terri is responsible because of a past relationship with Terri which has made her suspect Terri or is it because the proof really does point to her. At this point and time, without LE updating the case I am not sure if the statements they have once made would still be accurate today.

I just wish they would find him, either way just find him and bring him home. We may never find out who took him, why and what happened to him that day, but not finding him seems like the worse of all outcomes. I think of Kyron every day. Everyday I wonder where he is, is he alive? Is he gone and burried in some lonely spot, all alone on some dark mountain side? It literally sends my stomach turn and makes my heart beat faster. So many people need closure, not to the same extent as Kyrons loved ones obviously, but I know all of us who have been on this thread now for months and months, all need closure and I think that is ok to say.
Do we know if they are searching still on weekends? Is the weather is getting better? Is the snow melting in the mountainous area's? Have they ever found DAD? What happened to him? What about the people they found dead, are they related? What happened to the one woman and her 2 kids, have they been found or do they know where they went? So many, many questions, much more then I can write on this board.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: April 16, 2011, 09:01:35 PM »

Mods, could someone please correct my previous post?  I just noticed I said KGW but the link is to NWCN.  Thank you!

Done.  YW  MB
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 09:05:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: April 16, 2011, 09:02:35 PM »

TG~

Kaine said searches will continue on and off in the coming months.

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=119705619&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10202
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: April 16, 2011, 10:10:22 PM »

Staton makes a comment on the investigation in this new video on Katu:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/119984164.html?tab=video

He says something about they are tracking emails and phone calls and following where those emails/calls went and searching there?  Eliminating emails/phone calls that are irrelevant...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: April 16, 2011, 11:18:00 PM »

Kyron's father keeps his son's case alive:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/119984164.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #626 on: April 17, 2011, 02:08:10 PM »

From the above link: This is good news. Use those resources Staton!   

::snipping2::

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton stopped by the booth to talk about the investigation. He said investigators are now getting help from the Oregon Attorney General’s office.

Investigators who specialize in tracking data are sifting through mountains of information from emails, phone calls and text messages looking for anything that might be tied to Kyron’s disappearance.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #627 on: April 17, 2011, 02:11:26 PM »

Oh gosh Sass what a question you pose. My opinion has changed so much over the past 10 months back and forth, terri did it, terri didn't do it, we don't know who did it.... Do I feel Terri is responsible? I think Desiree really does believe this but what I don't know and how could I really, is does she believe Terri is responsible because of a past relationship with Terri which has made her suspect Terri or is it because the proof really does point to her. At this point and time, without LE updating the case I am not sure if the statements they have once made would still be accurate today.

I just wish they would find him, either way just find him and bring him home. We may never find out who took him, why and what happened to him that day, but not finding him seems like the worse of all outcomes. I think of Kyron every day. Everyday I wonder where he is, is he alive? Is he gone and burried in some lonely spot, all alone on some dark mountain side? It literally sends my stomach turn and makes my heart beat faster. So many people need closure, not to the same extent as Kyrons loved ones obviously, but I know all of us who have been on this thread now for months and months, all need closure and I think that is ok to say.
Do we know if they are searching still on weekends? Is the weather is getting better? Is the snow melting in the mountainous area's? Have they ever found DAD? What happened to him? What about the people they found dead, are they related? What happened to the one woman and her 2 kids, have they been found or do they know where they went? So many, many questions, much more then I can write on this board.

BBM

I agree TG. I think when this is all over, we're going to see just how those dots connected.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #628 on: April 17, 2011, 02:30:53 PM »

Somebody has been a bad boy. Avery is not suppose to be traveling out of state while on probation.

From his aunts FB page, who lives in Idaho.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000645197805&v=wall&ref=search#!/profile.php?id=100000145699195&sk=wall

visit from Avery and Breanna and XXXXX on March 24th  Edit to fix date.  MB

Is that a white truck I see in front of her house?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 06:21:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #629 on: April 17, 2011, 02:38:14 PM »

Somebody has been a bad boy. Avery is not suppose to be traveling out of state while on probation.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000645197805&v=wall&ref=search#!/profile.php?id=100000145699195&sk=wall

visit from Avery and Breanna and XXXXX on March 24

Oops! Self edit to correct date to March 24. Sorry.  Fixed.  MB
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 06:22:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: April 17, 2011, 11:04:53 PM »

Oh, my goodness....pictures will get you in trouble!  Yes, it does appear to be a white truck!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: April 17, 2011, 11:08:30 PM »

From the above link: This is good news. Use those resources Staton!   

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton stopped by the booth to talk about the investigation. He said investigators are now getting help from the Oregon Attorney General’s office.

Investigators who specialize in tracking data are sifting through mountains of information from emails, phone calls and text messages looking for anything that might be tied to Kyron’s disappearance.

http://www.doj.state.or.us/divisions/cr ... ndex.shtml

"According to the site, they have a special focus on organized crime."

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: April 17, 2011, 11:17:04 PM »

TG - agree - just wish they'd find Kyron and bring him home.

There are many things going on that we've not heard the ending to:  Kyron missing, DAD missing, the woman and 2 kids, the woman that went missing in the general area that DAD went missing, the dead body found in line with the school and the search sites, Javier, how did he die, etc.

Whether these are dots with any relationship to Kyron or not is something we don't know at this time.  They're all curious, though, and I hope we soon learn the ending to some of these items.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: April 18, 2011, 12:47:20 AM »

Look at these links below…Multnomah County….add it to the fact that Staton said this weekend that the Oregon State Attorney is involved in Kyron’s case. We know that the Oregon State Attorney’s office has a special focus on drug cartels and organized crime.  This may be a stretch, but I’m wondering if this in any way is a result of some of the findings that have come from the experts that Multnomah county hired and the 6 FBI special agents?  Could this have anything to do with Staton saying that in investigating the Kyron case, we found other things that needed investigating?

Police Arrest Suspected Heroin Suppliers(snip) 

Police say the men are mid-level heroin suppliers whose drugs have killed at least two people. Portland is seeing an epidemic of heroin overdose deaths, a Multnomah County prosecutor says  (snip)

http://www.kptv.com/news/27567255/detail.html

Post from Blink on Crime:

1.   Kimberly says:
April 16, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Early this morning I was watching FOX 12 news. They had a snippet of an arrest/arrests that have been made in which FOX 12 reported was due to heroin dealing and that they believed those arrested to be part of a mexican drug cartel.

First let me say, the news did not say which suburb they arrested these 2 (that they showed) in, However; they did show cop cars with a particular city listed on them that is, more than a little close to home, more like alot! pretty damn scary.

I went to the FOX12 website to find the story to link it, but it’s not on their website, may be later, IDK, but, what I did find was this story,published on the same day that these arrests were made.

Contract killings are “jobs,” kidnap-murders are “pickups,” and “settling of accounts” means drug-dealer killings by rival gangs.
http://www.kptv.com/news/27541409/detail.html

here is one of them that they arrested,
http://pdxmugshots.com/mug/usbaldo-perezlemus

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #634 on: April 18, 2011, 08:51:51 AM »

Thank you for the link puzzler. This is an overall description of what the OAGO's roll is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Attorney_General

The Attorney General represents the state of Oregon in all court actions and other legal proceedings in which it is a party or has an interest. They also conduct all legal business of state departments, boards and commissions that require legal counsel. Ballot titles for measures in Oregon elections are written by the Attorney General, who also and appoints the assistant attorneys general who serve as counsel to the various state departments, boards and commissions.[2]

The Attorney General provides written opinions upon any question of law in which any government entity within the state may have an interest when requested by the governor, any state agency official or any member of the legislature, but is prohibited by law from rendering opinions or giving legal advice to any other persons or agencies.[2]

and this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Attorney_General

The state attorney general in each of the 50 U.S. states and territories is the chief legal advisor to the state government and the state's chief law enforcement officer. In some states, the attorney general serves as the head of a state department of justice, with responsibilities similar to those of the United States Department of Justice.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: April 19, 2011, 01:35:08 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0W9TXJhps0&feature=youtu.be

I just listened to this video (Kaine says "it's been about 3 months") and there's something on there I never picked up on before.  The video is over 13 minutes long and close to the very end the reporter asks Kaine if Kyron's exhibit was returned and he said know that LE kept it as evidence.  The reporter then asks what about Kyron's coat and backpack, did they get make it back home?  Kaine said: uhm..when we picked them up at the school.

In other words, LE didn't keep the jacket and backpack as evidence....why not?!?  IMO, the coat and backpack are just as important as the exhibit.  Did LE not know about the items, or overlook these items?

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #636 on: April 19, 2011, 08:34:31 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0W9TXJhps0&feature=youtu.be

I just listened to this video (Kaine says "it's been about 3 months") and there's something on there I never picked up on before.  The video is over 13 minutes long and close to the very end the reporter asks Kaine if Kyron's exhibit was returned and he said know that LE kept it as evidence.  The reporter then asks what about Kyron's coat and backpack, did they get make it back home?  Kaine said: uhm..when we picked them up at the school.

In other words, LE didn't keep the jacket and backpack as evidence....why not?!?  IMO, the coat and backpack are just as important as the exhibit.  Did LE not know about the items, or overlook these items?

ITA with you puzzler. I remember Kaine making that statement, and I thought it was odd that LE didn't take his coat and backpack as evidence. You would think that EVERYTHING that was left behind, that belonged to Kyron, would have been seized. Also, what kind of evidence are they looking for with his SF project? Fingerprints?

The fact that he left his coat and backpack in the classroom that day, tells me that Kyron didn't know that he was permanently leaving the school that day.

Another thought I had was, and this keeps gnawing at me, how he went poof without anyone noticing him. Since Skyline was a K-8 school, is it possible that the person with Kyron, outside the school, looked like a student, so it wouldn't seem odd or off if he was with another, presumable, student? I think you know where I'm going with this.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: April 19, 2011, 09:23:16 AM »

Oh, my goodness....pictures will get you in trouble!  Yes, it does appear to be a white truck!

Would be very nice if it was a violation and could be picked up and held on that and maybe a few questions asked?  But, the thing I wanted to bring up is that it is entirely possible he requested a travel permit and his prob/paro officer granted him the time with the aunt.  As long as they are not a flee danger or just have a hateful PO and the aunt is agreeable to the visit then it's not hard for them to travel anywhere.  My best friend daughter just left the FL prob/paro system as an officer so I usually pick her brain on things like this.  I doubt that anyone on prob/paro would allow their pic to be taken and tagged if they didn't want to be seen.  Dunno, most of the time I'm wrong so I may be wrong here.  Would not surprise me if he did go w/o permission.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #638 on: April 19, 2011, 09:47:48 AM »

Would be very nice if it was a violation and could be picked up and held on that and maybe a few questions asked?  But, the thing I wanted to bring up is that it is entirely possible he requested a travel permit and his prob/paro officer granted him the time with the aunt.  As long as they are not a flee danger or just have a hateful PO and the aunt is agreeable to the visit then it's not hard for them to travel anywhere.  My best friend daughter just left the FL prob/paro system as an officer so I usually pick her brain on things like this.  I doubt that anyone on prob/paro would allow their pic to be taken and tagged if they didn't want to be seen.  Dunno, most of the time I'm wrong so I may be wrong here.  Would not surprise me if he did go w/o permission.

Hi melisb! Here is the answer to your question: 

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=38000&agency=900&id=16526136&searchType=offender

Offender Name: AVERY DEAN VILLARREAL
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
01/15/1988
Race:
White

Custody Status:
Community Supervision
Date:
12/09/2010
Reason:
Community Supervision - Abscond

Scheduled Release Date:
11/11/2012

http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/rules/OARS_200/OAR_255/255_005.html

Definitions

(1) "Abscond": Unauthorized absence from parole or post-prison supervision.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: April 19, 2011, 03:44:34 PM »

Has the state of Idaho come up prior to this? I seem to recall another connection to that state.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.