April 19, 2024, 04:02:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 370354 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: April 20, 2011, 06:50:42 PM »

I agree with you Klaas. Kim and Avery have been on my hinky meter for a long time. Between them and the Jim Kelley sighting, and everything else that is coming up, I just have to keep looking at them to see if they are connected in some way.

I'm not staying close minded. I also dig into a lot of other people; make a list, and rotate the names to see if any new info pops up. Usually, something new pops up.

IMO Kyron was taken away from that school by someone he knew so these people cannot be ruled out especially given the sighting of the truck in the vicinity of Kim's home.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: April 20, 2011, 07:00:44 PM »

I agree with you Klaas. Kim and Avery have been on my hinky meter for a long time. Between them and the Jim Kelley sighting, and everything else that is coming up, I just have to keep looking at them to see if they are connected in some way.

I'm not staying close minded. I also dig into a lot of other people; make a list, and rotate the names to see if any new info pops up. Usually, something new pops up.

IMO Kyron was taken away from that school by someone he knew so these people cannot be ruled out especially given the sighting of the truck in the vicinity of Kim's home.

Klaas ... maybe you could retrieve the images that are missing from the following post.

Jane

++++

Klaasend
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 -
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2010, 02:56:55 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8267.msg1183061#msg1183061

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: April 20, 2011, 07:04:55 PM »

Two Witnesses

Considering Kaine Horman affirm that his wife was home at 3:00 PM on June 4, 2010 ... it would imply that the diver of the white pick observed by Jim Kelley was not Terri.

+++++++

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: April 20, 2011, 07:06:57 PM »

Kim Holm

Court doc: Kaine accuses Terri of sexual affair
Story Published: Jul 12, 2010 at 2:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM PDT

Meanwhile, Kim Holm, who is good friends with Terri said Monday, “I really think they were a good family before this.”

She said they volunteered together at Skyline School where her son, Curtis, is good friends with Kyron, and when Terri asked Curtis to go bowling with the family just days before Kyron disappeared, a normally protective Holm let her son go.

“I don’t let my kids go with anybody, and I let him go bowling with them the Sunday before he disappeared, because I just trusted them,” she said. “I didn’t think anything bad about them.”

She described Terri as a good mother who snapped a photo of the boys at their science project the morning Kyron vanished.

“I asked Curtis about Kyron’s last day at school and he told me he was happy, he was interacting with her, and they were really excited about the science fair project,” Holm said.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html

Kurtis Holm

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date
Story Published: Jul 21, 2010 at 7:11 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 21, 2010 at 8:38 PM PDT

Kim Holm’s son, Kurtis, who Terri Horman photographed with his science project around the time she took a picture of Kyron that morning, said her son knew about the appointment too.

“And the teacher said, ‘I thought he left with his mom,’ because they thought they had a doctor appointment,” Holm said. “And then at lunchtime, Kurtis ate lunch with him every day, he wasn’t there at lunchtime.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: April 20, 2011, 07:13:08 PM »

Klaas ... the images from this post also went "poof".  (fixed)

Janet

+++++

Avery Villarreal

Klaasen
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2010, 03:15:58 AM
»

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8267.80

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:13:47 PM by klaasend » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: April 20, 2011, 07:17:54 PM »

Kim Holm

Friend of Terri's describes her as a good mother

Video:
http://www.katu.com/home/related/98286974.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: April 20, 2011, 07:22:50 PM »

klaasen
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2010, 03:11:48 AM
»

I'm a little freaked out about Kim Holm's address in relation to Jim Kelley's place and the sighting of the white truck.  Isn't anyone else freaking?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8267.80

_____

neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: April 20, 2011, 09:59:32 PM »

Kim Holm

Meanwhile, Kim Holm, who is good friends with Terri said Monday, “I really think they were a good family before this.”

She said they volunteered together at Skyline School where her son, Curtis, is good friends with Kyron, and when Terri asked Curtis to go bowling with the family just days before Kyron disappeared, a normally protective Holm let her son go.

“I don’t let my kids go with anybody, and I let him go bowling with them the Sunday before he disappeared, because I just trusted them,” she said. “I didn’t think anything bad about them.”

She described Terri as a good mother who snapped a photo of the boys at their science project the morning Kyron vanished.

“I asked Curtis about Kyron’s last day at school and he told me he was happy, he was interacting with her, and they were really excited about the science fair project,” Holm said.

Kurtis Holm

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date
Story Published: Jul 21, 2010 at 7:11 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 21, 2010 at 8:38 PM PDT

Kim Holm’s son, Kurtis, who Terri Horman photographed with his science project around the time she took a picture of Kyron that morning, said her son knew about the appointment too.

“And the teacher said, ‘I thought he left with his mom,’ because they thought they had a doctor appointment,” Holm said. “And then at lunchtime, Kurtis ate lunch with him every day, he wasn’t there at lunchtime.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

BBM
I recall Kurtis riding to school in loading area of a pickup truck with his older brother driving.  Maybe not so "protective"?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: April 20, 2011, 10:15:59 PM »

Excuse the language.  This was from Avery's facebook from Sept 2010:

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #669 on: April 21, 2011, 08:28:49 AM »

O/T partly:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/#comments

Malty says:
April 20, 2011 at 11:12 pm

Well I am a Monkey and don’t know how to post or anything
So I just read
I read that site for years then last year I got to be a real
Monkey but I need to learn to take part
Any way I just watched the video of Kim Holm
Very interesting
Are those other problem guys her real kids
The ones that talk so bad about mom
If any Monkeys have the link to the instructions
Remember me:)

Malty: You have to log in with your user name and password first. After you do that, you will see a tab, at both the bottom and top of the page, that says reply. Click on that if you want to post something new. If you want to reply to a certain post, just click on the 'quote' tab, on the right side of that post. If you're going to reply to someone's post, make sure you start your post at the bottom, or you'll end up in someone's box. 

The answer regarding the Holm/Villarreal guys being her kids; Yes they are her bio kids.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #670 on: April 21, 2011, 08:37:09 AM »

Kim Holm

<snipped for space>

BBM
I recall Kurtis riding to school in loading area of a pickup truck with his older brother driving.  Maybe not so "protective"?

BBM

Thank you neighbor.

If this is the case, then that is huge, IMO. That would place him at the school!  Why wasn't his name on the list?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #671 on: April 21, 2011, 08:52:20 AM »

Kim Holm

<snipped for space>

BBM

BBM

Thank you neighbor.

If this is the case, then that is huge, IMO. That would place him at the school!  Why wasn't his name on the list?

I guess I should have asked: Which older brother? Avery, Cameron, or Ryan?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: April 21, 2011, 11:37:23 AM »

Didn't she live on Jim Kelleys road at the time of the white truck sighting..IIRC..she was the one who also saw the truck and let her dogs out in the early morning AM hours?

I often thought both those sightings were purposely put into the equation to throw LE off the scent of Terri and her friends and into "some random dude did it" pool.  I think Jim Kelley is being honest..I m just saying I think it was a set up..funny the  first sighting of the truck is right around the time Kaine found out Kyron wasn't on the bus..and took off running for his car and the second sighting is in the very early morning wee hours of Saturday....and Kim lets the dogs loose and the truck pulls away...was that a signal that let the truck driver know that Jim had made both the sightings like they had hoped he would? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #673 on: April 21, 2011, 12:08:25 PM »

Didn't she live on Jim Kelleys road at the time of the white truck sighting..IIRC..she was the one who also saw the truck and let her dogs out in the early morning AM hours?

I often thought both those sightings were purposely put into the equation to throw LE off the scent of Terri and her friends and into "some random dude did it" pool.  I think Jim Kelley is being honest..I m just saying I think it was a set up..funny the  first sighting of the truck is right around the time Kaine found out Kyron wasn't on the bus..and took off running for his car and the second sighting is in the very early morning wee hours of Saturday....and Kim lets the dogs loose and the truck pulls away...was that a signal that let the truck driver know that Jim had made both the sightings like they had hoped he would? 

BBM

Gypsy: No. Kim lives directly behind JK's house, on NW Cornelius Pass Rd. The woman who realeased the dogs, lived on JK's road,(8th st/ave I think). She was the other witness, per JK, and her name was never mentioned in the MSM. I would post the map that Klaas made, but I think she may have deleted it from her photobucket.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: April 21, 2011, 12:25:31 PM »

This is all getting very interesting. Is there any thought about Terri being set up by these people or is the main theory that Terri was working with them?

Do we have a pic of the older sons? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: April 21, 2011, 12:32:41 PM »

I found this link, not sure if I have seen it posted.

http://catvillarreal.blogspot.com/
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #676 on: April 21, 2011, 12:49:19 PM »

This is all getting very interesting. Is there any thought about Terri being set up by these people or is the main theory that Terri was working with them?

Do we have a pic of the older sons? 

Cameron:

Avery and Breanna:

Ryan doesn't seem to have FB or myspace. Well, not that I can find.

neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: April 21, 2011, 02:15:43 PM »

Kim Holm

<snipped for space>

BBM

BBM

Thank you neighbor.

Sorry for the confusion, but that happened a month or so before Jun/4.  Don't know with one.  Probably no Avery because he doesn't live there IIRC.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #678 on: April 21, 2011, 02:21:53 PM »

Kim Holm

<snipped for space>

BBM

BBM

Thank you neighbor.

Sorry for the confusion, but that happened a month or so before Jun/4.  Don't know with one.  Probably no Avery because he doesn't live there IIRC.

Hi neighbor! Actually Avery and Breanna were living there.They just moved out a few weeks ago according to Cameron's FB.

http://www.facebook.com/crazy4high?ref=sgm#!/crazy4high?sk=wall

Cameron Villarreal i was talkin abt when avery and brie move out few week ago and they stole some of my stuff an some of mom stuff to.
18 hours ago

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #679 on: April 21, 2011, 02:25:34 PM »

I would like to know who took Kurtis' project to school. Was it Kim, one of the brothers, or Terri?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.