March 28, 2024, 04:25:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368647 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: April 28, 2011, 07:37:03 PM »

sassi, that is really, really, interesting.  I wore glasses and so have several of my kids.  You managed to hit the nail on the head, as far as something looking different in several of the pictures, that was nagging at me but yet couldn't put my finger on.  I don't know about everyone else, but usually my kids may have a pair of glasses, from a previous prescription, but only one of a current one, due to the high cost.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #721 on: April 28, 2011, 08:01:02 PM »

sassi, that is really, really, interesting.  I wore glasses and so have several of my kids.  You managed to hit the nail on the head, as far as something looking different in several of the pictures, that was nagging at me but yet couldn't put my finger on.  I don't know about everyone else, but usually my kids may have a pair of glasses, from a previous prescription, but only one of a current one, due to the high cost.

Hi akmom! I agree. I wear glasses; one for the computer, and another for regular vision. I also keep my older prescriptions.

My thought was, what IF that woman (TH) was changing Kyrons glasses periodically. Would this make his 'color coding' at school change; meaning he wasn't doing as well on certain days because his vision wasn't right? Would she (TH) use that as an excuse to punish Kyron so she didn't have to deal with him?

I realize it's speculation, but I think it's a good speculation.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: April 29, 2011, 12:37:53 PM »

Hi akmom! I agree. I wear glasses; one for the computer, and another for regular vision. I also keep my older prescriptions.

My thought was, what IF that woman (TH) was changing Kyrons glasses periodically. Would this make his 'color coding' at school change; meaning he wasn't doing as well on certain days because his vision wasn't right? Would she (TH) use that as an excuse to punish Kyron so she didn't have to deal with him?

interesting

The traffic light colors are used for behavior, not academic performance.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: April 29, 2011, 05:18:19 PM »

In this issue of the Skyline Ridgerunner, KHV has an ad for teenage boys willing to work, $8/hr.  She says they are boys she coaches playing soccer.  Why was she trying to find work for these boys?  This was from 2008.  Sorry, I couldn't seem to copy/paste from the pdf file.  I'm not so tech-savvy. Smile

http://srnpdx.org/sites/default/files/RR1108web.pdf
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: April 29, 2011, 05:24:35 PM »

In this issue of the Skyline Ridgerunner, KHV has an ad for teenage boys willing to work, $8/hr.  She says they are boys she coaches playing soccer.  Why was she trying to find work for these boys?  This was from 2008.  Sorry, I couldn't seem to copy/paste from the pdf file.  I'm not so tech-savvy. Smile

She also states she will drop them off and pick them up later.  Was she taking a cut of their income, or was she just doing this to be nice?
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: April 29, 2011, 05:38:24 PM »

She also states she will drop them off and pick them up later.  Was she taking a cut of their income, or was she just doing this to be nice?

She coaches soccer at Indoor Goals and Skyline School, but I doubt that she would shuttle those kids around.  Maybe she was trying to put some of her foul mouthed older teens to work.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: April 29, 2011, 05:53:37 PM »

She coaches soccer at Indoor Goals and Skyline School, but I doubt that she would shuttle those kids around.  Maybe she was trying to put some of her foul mouthed older teens to work.

She says in the adds these are "kids I work with", playing "club soccer".  They were not her own children. This was an ongoing arrangement, her ad appeared in several issues of the Ridge Runner.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #727 on: April 30, 2011, 10:27:33 AM »

interesting

The traffic light colors are used for behavior, not academic performance.

I realize that neighbor, but what would be more frustrating to a child then not being able to see very well? Frustrations can easily lead to behavioral problems.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #728 on: April 30, 2011, 10:32:49 AM »

She says in the adds these are "kids I work with", playing "club soccer".  They were not her own children. This was an ongoing arrangement, her ad appeared in several issues of the Ridge Runner.

Thanks for that link monchichi, and I agree with you; Kim was not referring to her sons. In 2008, Kim was coaching at Benson Polytechnic High School, so she was probably referring to them. She moved over to Skyline in 2009, as the coach.

http://www.oregonprepsports.net/girls-soccer/2008-schedules/Oregon/1-Benson

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: April 30, 2011, 11:34:25 AM »

did anyone see in other issues of the newsletter, if the parents had a problem, with the boys working
i know i would want to know about my kid working and for who,when,ect.

THE AD
Willing Workers. I have teenage boys that are willing to
work doing labor. They charge $8.00 an hour. These are
kids that I work with and have playing club soccer for me.
I bring them and pick them up. Call if you have odd jobs
that you need help with. Kim Holm *** ****

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: April 30, 2011, 09:24:25 PM »

did anyone see in other issues of the newsletter, if the parents had a problem, with the boys working
i know i would want to know about my kid working and for who,when,ect.

THE AD
Willing Workers. I have teenage boys that are willing to
work doing labor. They charge $8.00 an hour. These are
kids that I work with and have playing club soccer for me.
I bring them and pick them up. Call if you have odd jobs
that you need help with. Kim Holm *** ****

Thanks CW for copying the ad here.  I agree, I would want to know the details if my teenager was working under these circumstances.  It just seems odd to me.  Were they fundraising for soccer?  IDK.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: April 30, 2011, 10:21:06 PM »

Thank you to the monkeys that have been posting here with new insights and dedication and concern.   an angelic monkey
I came across an article that shows that his father is still actively committed to his son, Kyron.

http://www.kptv.com/news/27725564/detail.html

Search For Kyron Brought To Expo Center
Father Says Investigators 'Working Really Hard'

POSTED: 4:47 pm PDT April 29, 2011
UPDATED: 8:36 pm PDT April 29, 2011

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Kyron Horman attended a consignment sale at the Expo Center on Friday in an effort to continue his mission to keep his son’s picture out in the public.

::snipping2::

The FBI has several agents dedicated to the case, and the Kyron Horman Task Force continues to meet regularly, the sheriff’s office says.

Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, says he's confident the investigation is still moving forward.

"They're working really hard,” Kaine Horman says. “There (are) a lot of resources working on the case, which is extremely encouraging."

Even though the one-year anniversary of Kyron’s disappearance is nearing, Kaine Horman says he doesn’t give that date much thought. He says he takes every day minute by minute, waiting for any news on his son.

"I'm hoping it's resolved every minute of every day,” he says.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: April 30, 2011, 11:25:03 PM »

I wanted to make this post because I've had some suspicions/gut feelings about Kyrons glasses. When I've looked at all the photo's over and over again, I noticed how Kyrons face seems different, specifically in 2010. I couldn't pinpoint it until I started looking closer. Before you throw nanners at me, I realize that people can look different from photo to photo, but that's not what I was looking at. I was wondering how TH could possibly have done "horrible things" to Kyron, and the first thing I thought of was screwing around with his glasses. I could be wrong, but that's how it appears to me.

In November 2009, TH had a photo of Kyron with his square glasses that was labeled "At the eye doctor getting Kyron's glasses adjusted." See Link:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.1284523314226.2044075.1264414625#!/photo.php?fbid=1284531354427&set=a.1284523314226.2044075.1264414625&type=1&theater

In March of 2010, Kyron started wearing different frames. From March until June 2010, it appears to me that his frames change. It looks like 2 different frames.

March 2010

May 2010

June 2010 (The week before he went missing)

June 2010 (The day he went missing)

The line up:

The glasses from March and June 2010 (The week before he went missing), appear to be the same shape (Oval). The glasses from May 2010 and June 2010 (The day he went missing appear to be the same shape, but more squared and larger; the bottom of the frame seems to lay lower of the cheek area.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: April 30, 2011, 11:26:01 PM »

Someone please delete the above post.

I'll try again  Smile

TIA!!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: April 30, 2011, 11:29:28 PM »

I wanted to make this post because I've had some suspicions/gut feelings about Kyrons glasses. When I've looked at all the photo's over and over again, I noticed how Kyrons face seems different, specifically in 2010. I couldn't pinpoint it until I started looking closer. Before you throw nanners at me, I realize that people can look different from photo to photo, but that's not what I was looking at. I was wondering how TH could possibly have done "horrible things" to Kyron, and the first thing I thought of was screwing around with his glasses. I could be wrong, but that's how it appears to me.

In November 2009, TH had a photo of Kyron with his square glasses that was labeled "At the eye doctor getting Kyron's glasses adjusted." See Link:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.1284523314226.2044075.1264414625#!/photo.php?fbid=1284531354427&set=a.1284523314226.2044075.1264414625&type=1&theater

In March of 2010, Kyron started wearing different frames. From March until June 2010, it appears to me that his frames change. It looks like 2 different frames.

March 2010

May 2010

June 2010 (The week before he went missing)

June 2010 (The day he went missing)

The line up:

The glasses from March and June 2010 (The week before he went missing), appear to be the same shape (Oval). The glasses from May 2010 and June 2010 (The day he went missing appear to be the same shape, but more squared and larger; the bottom of the frame seems to lay lower of the cheek area.

Hey Sassi!!

Curious, that photo that was claimed to have  been taken in June, the day Kyron disappeared, it looks as though he is wearing a light colored shirt/top as you can vaguely see.  Kyron also looks like he just woke up or was caught off guard or something.

Who claims to have taken this picture?

Kyron was wearing a black shirt at school, so I am somewhat confused when it was taken that day.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: May 01, 2011, 08:43:12 AM »

IMO, Kaine probably is not pressuring Terri at the point wrt the pending divorce.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Kaine-Horman-wont-pressure-stepmom-Terri/vm8pVWDJbECGcyDItELx_A.cspx

Kaine Horman won't pressure stepmom, Terri

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: May 01, 2011, 09:12:53 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Horman-search-increases-search-and-rescue-volunteers-121060734.html
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #737 on: May 02, 2011, 01:02:09 PM »

This was posted on BOC today by irisheyeswebfoot along with my reply.

Note: Part of post is snipped to remove phone# and inappropriate links.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/comment-page-100/#comment-1687257

#
sassifrass says:
May 2, 2011 at 10:52 am

irisheyeswebfoot says:
May 2, 2011 at 9:49 am

In this morning’s Oregonian there is a personal message in the classifieds: “Kaine Horman please call me regarding your son.” 503-xxx-xxxx; 503-xxx-xxxx

The 503-xxx-xxxx number googles to a couple of names..Edie Levar from the Silverton area and “Sexy Cinnamon” in Portland area.

The 503-xxx-xxxx shows up on Spokeo with the initials E. L., Female

O dear.
B

503-xxx-xxxx

First Name EDITH Last Name LEVAR
Primary Address 1434 SW MORRISON ST City PORTLAND
State OR ZIP Code 97205
#
sassifrass says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
May 2, 2011 at 11:06 am

Levars address is the Bronaugh Apartments

They are among the Bedbug registry! ewwwwww!

Here is the link to the ad:

http://classifieds.oregonlive.com/?orig_cat=&orig_prop=oregonlive.com&temp_type=browse&category=results&tp=ME_olive&property=oregonlive.com&classification=classifieds&allclassifieds=yes&keywords=kaine+horman

According to Spokeo, she lives in apt 3xx

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Edith%20Levar&g=name_map_www.peekyou.com_profile#:4602134621/info

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #738 on: May 02, 2011, 01:57:43 PM »

courtesy of irisheyeswebfoot at BOC. Thanks! Looks like she's determined to talk to Kaine.I personally, IMO, think she is  :

http://pdxmugshots.com/mug/edith-ann-levar

Charges:

* FALSE REPORT (C Misdemeanor)

Booking Information
SWIS ID:    753038
Name:    Levar, Edith Ann
Race:    White
Height:    5 ft 5 in
Weight:    108 lbs
Hair:    Brown
Eyes:    Brown
Arresting Agency:    Portland Police, Central Precinct
Arrest Date:    1/30/2011 2:03 PM
Booking Date:    1/30/2011 2:29 PM
Current Status:    Released
Assigned Facility:    PERM
Projected Release Date:    Unknown
Release Date:    1/30/2011
Release Reason:    
Court Case No.    None    DA Case No.    None    Citation No.    None
Charge   Bail   Status
FALSE REPORT (C Misdemeanor)   $0   Disposed

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: May 02, 2011, 04:08:32 PM »

courtesy of irisheyeswebfoot at BOC. Thanks! Looks like she's determined to talk to Kaine.I personally, IMO, think she is  :

http://pdxmugshots.com/mug/edith-ann-levar

Charges:

* FALSE REPORT (C Misdemeanor)

Booking Information
SWIS ID:    753038
Name:    Levar, Edith Ann
Race:    White
Height:    5 ft 5 in
Weight:    108 lbs
Hair:    Brown
Eyes:    Brown
Arresting Agency:    Portland Police, Central Precinct
Arrest Date:    1/30/2011 2:03 PM
Booking Date:    1/30/2011 2:29 PM
Current Status:    Released
Assigned Facility:    PERM
Projected Release Date:    Unknown
Release Date:    1/30/2011
Release Reason:    
Court Case No.    None    DA Case No.    None    Citation No.    None
Charge   Bail   Status
FALSE REPORT (C Misdemeanor)   $0   Disposed

Looks like another can of worms to me!  Geesh!
Hope LE checks this out.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.