March 29, 2024, 12:44:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368680 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #760 on: May 06, 2011, 07:51:15 PM »

Per www.BringKyronHome.org, billboards are going back up locally...

I'm still trying to figure out adding the image. Wink

I couldn't find that on the site. Did they change or remove it?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #761 on: May 06, 2011, 07:56:29 PM »

One last post for the night. I have some stuff to post but I wanted to organize and edit it because it's way too long. 

For tonight, right now, I say Justice for Kyron is coming!  ::justice2NJ:: Side note: Please watch out for Kyron 2NJ.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: May 06, 2011, 08:08:03 PM »

Oops, I goofed, it's on the bringkyronhome twitter page:

snipped from google:

BringKyronHome‎ Kyron Horman billboards starting to go up again on local interstates and highways: twitpic.com/4u7hh7
Twitter - 22130
6 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/BringKyronHome Fixed link.  MB
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 08:16:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: May 06, 2011, 08:13:18 PM »

One last post for the night. I have some stuff to post but I wanted to organize and edit it because it's way too long. 

For tonight, right now, I say Justice for Kyron is coming!  ::justice2NJ:: Side note: Please watch out for Kyron 2NJ.  an angelic monkey

Sassifrass-  Thank you for all you do for Kyron and for your kind words.  I pray to God that you are right and Kyron will have Justice.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: May 06, 2011, 08:14:54 PM »

I Check my local Wal-mart missing poster boards at least once a week....Kyron's had been removed several months ago but yesterday right in the center was a new "Kyron poster", was so glad to see it up again......(Decatur, Tx)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #765 on: May 06, 2011, 08:34:15 PM »

Oops, I goofed, it's on the bringkyronhome twitter page:

snipped from google:

BringKyronHome‎ Kyron Horman billboards starting to go up again on local interstates and highways: twitpic.com/4u7hh7
Twitter - 22130
6 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/BringKyronHome Fixed link.  MB

No worries. Here is the pic for you. 

http://twitpic.com/4u7hh7

Under the photo the headline reads: Kyron Horman billboards starting to go up again on local interstates and highways:

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #766 on: May 06, 2011, 08:43:14 PM »

Wow! That's weird. On preview the photo showed, but then it went poof! 

Here is the photo, and it better stay! 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #767 on: May 06, 2011, 08:45:27 PM »

Good night Monkeys! May your dreams be filled with happiness. Keep your children safe.  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #768 on: May 06, 2011, 09:47:49 PM »

Ok, wth is happening? Why is the pic not showing now. If you quote this post you will see it is there but it doesn't show up on the thread again. It shows up when you first post it though, then it goes poof.

Klaas or mods? Can you explain?

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: May 06, 2011, 09:53:35 PM »

I can see it, Sassi.  Thank you for posting it.  I am still trying to figure out how to do that.

I guess it's because of Mother's Day, but I am feeling seriously weepy today.  I can't believe it's almost a year later without any real progress.  I just can't shake the blues.  I cannot begin to imagine what Desiree is going through right now. Sad
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #770 on: May 06, 2011, 11:01:27 PM »

Ok, wth is happening? Why is the pic not showing now. If you quote this post you will see it is there but it doesn't show up on the thread again. It shows up when you first post it though, then it goes poof.

Sorry, a bit off topic.

Well, thanks to my tech guru hubby, I found out that the pic disappears because of security bandwidth.

This is his quote ( he's typing this)  Hubby said he would never go on these forums.

Hiya Monkeys!  I hope all of your search efforts are going well and that you track down what you are looking for!  Those kids need all the help they can get!  Now, to what I was trying to explain...

When linking an image from a remotely hosted site, it is possible that the site will restrict access to that image unless you are expressly viewing it on their web page.  This is primarily because of bandwidth, but also for hosting credit.  When a linked image is posted in a forum (I'm assuming this is the case here at scared monkeys, it is the case at every forum I participate in.)  when the image is displayed on the forum it is from a direct connection to the hosted site.  Because of this, bandwidth to the hosted site is used up, and many sites don't appreciate having their bandwidth used without credit.  Linking to the website is typically better because it opens to the hosted site, giving them full credit, and they experience expected bandwidth usage by displaying their web page.

I'm not sure if that is the case in this instance, but I simply offer this as a possible explanation.  Enough of that though...  go find those kids and I turn the floor back over to my better half!  Cheers and have a great weekend! Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 06, 2011, 11:04:48 PM »

Sorry, a bit off topic.

Well, thanks to my tech guru hubby, I found out that the pic disappears because of security bandwidth.

This is his quote ( he's typing this)  Hubby said he would never go on these forums.

Hiya Monkeys!  I hope all of your search efforts are going well and that you track down what you are looking for!  Those kids need all the help they can get!  Now, to what I was trying to explain...

When linking an image from a remotely hosted site, it is possible that the site will restrict access to that image unless you are expressly viewing it on their web page.  This is primarily because of bandwidth, but also for hosting credit.  When a linked image is posted in a forum (I'm assuming this is the case here at scared monkeys, it is the case at every forum I participate in.)  when the image is displayed on the forum it is from a direct connection to the hosted site.  Because of this, bandwidth to the hosted site is used up, and many sites don't appreciate having their bandwidth used without credit.  Linking to the website is typically better because it opens to the hosted site, giving them full credit, and they experience expected bandwidth usage by displaying their web page.

I'm not sure if that is the case in this instance, but I simply offer this as a possible explanation.  Enough of that though...  go find those kids and I turn the floor back over to my better half!  Cheers and have a great weekend! Smile

Yep, that is the reason. 
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: May 07, 2011, 12:09:18 AM »

I thought everyone would like to see these photo's. The album is titled:

Last Day of School at Skyline (This is one week after Kyron went missing in 2010)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1470092079730&set=a.1470088119631.61907.1456451143&type=1&theater

I liked this one. The photo on the projector screen says " Welcome to Frogtown"  an angelic monkey

Doesn't that person on the bottom right front row resemble Terri Horman?  Probably isn't her but from behind it does resemble her 

Klaas: It does look like her from behind but TH is fatter heavier and her hair was more of a 'carrot' orange when Kyron went missing. Well if I think about it, she did have her hair dyed the next week but I think we know she wouldn't have shown her face in that school.

It is not TMH. The picture was taken after Jun/4 at the close of the 2009/2010 school year.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: May 07, 2011, 01:07:33 PM »

O/T

Klaasend - the picture of your mom - it's beautiful.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: May 07, 2011, 03:08:46 PM »

I thought everyone would like to see these photo's. The album is titled:

Last Day of School at Skyline (This is one week after Kyron went missing in 2010)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1470092079730&set=a.1470088119631.61907.1456451143&type=1&theater

I liked this one. The photo on the projector screen says " Welcome to Frogtown"  an angelic monkey

Doesn't that person on the bottom right front row resemble Terri Horman?  Probably isn't her but from behind it does resemble her 

Klaas: It does look like her from behind but TH is fatter heavier and her hair was more of a 'carrot' orange when Kyron went missing. Well if I think about it, she did have her hair dyed the next week but I think we know she wouldn't have shown her face in that school.

It is not TMH. The picture was taken after Jun/4 at the close of the 2009/2010 school year.

I had to do a double take! Not her but yet another woman with natural red hair. That area has a lot of natural red heads compared to my area anyway. (I happen to spend quite a lot of money to get my red hair,lol)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: May 07, 2011, 03:10:10 PM »

I find the FB clips about the teacher leaving and everything going haywire at school very intriguing.

For some reason, I seem to recall that one of the female teachers was moving to Florida.

Also, would love to know what "haywire" means wrt to the happenings within the school. 

It is interesting..Who moved to Florida? Do you have a name?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: May 07, 2011, 03:14:22 PM »

IMO, Kaine probably is not pressuring Terri at the point wrt the pending divorce.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Kaine-Horman-wont-pressure-stepmom-Terri/vm8pVWDJbECGcyDItELx_A.cspx

Kaine Horman won't pressure stepmom, Terri

Not meant as a slam against Kaine, I am not sure if I agree with him on this one.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: May 07, 2011, 06:11:52 PM »

I find the FB clips about the teacher leaving and everything going haywire at school very intriguing.

For some reason, I seem to recall that one of the female teachers was moving to Florida.

Also, would love to know what "haywire" means wrt to the happenings within the school. 

It is interesting..Who moved to Florida? Do you have a name?

No name...it was something I read waayyy back, right when I first started following this case (and wasn't collecting any info at the time)...but recall it was a female, moving to Florida and "maybe" that she was getting married - if that helps.  Sorry.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: May 07, 2011, 08:51:24 PM »

<snipped>

New billboards were also drawing attention to the search. They were set up along Interstate 205, Highway 16 and Interstate 5.

More of them were expected to go up in Roseburg and Medford.

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=121447704&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10202
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #779 on: May 08, 2011, 01:00:37 PM »

Happy Mothers Day Monkeys and Desiree!  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.