April 19, 2024, 06:19:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 370422 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: May 08, 2011, 01:04:53 PM »

Happy Mothers Day Monkeys and Desiree!  an angelic monkey

This is a great picture of Mother and Son.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: May 08, 2011, 09:10:19 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with Desiree today. May God shed his loving light upon her and help ease her pain as she spends the day still wondering where her precious child is. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: May 08, 2011, 10:31:05 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Mothers-Day-vigil-for-Kyron-Horman/AGOldILECEmoN3NFCgbAZA.cspx

Mother's Day vigil for Kyron Horman
Reported by: Gene Greer
Published: 1:38 pm Share Updated: 7:01 pm

ROSEBURG, Ore. - A group of mothers, along with family, friends and supporters of the search for Kyron Horman, gather in Roseburg Sunday evening, to hold another vigil seeking closure of the case.

The group chose Mother's Day to focus attention on the search for Kyron, more than 11 months after he disappeared from his Skyline-area home in Portland. They chose Roseburg because that's where Kyron's step-mother, Terri Horman, now lives. Athough Terri Horman has never been named as a suspect, or as a "person of interest", several people appear to hold her responsible and have been calling on her to "come clean" and help bring closure to the case. Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Young, has held previous vigils and other events in Terri's neighborhood, trying to pressure her into providing more information.

::snipping2::

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: May 09, 2011, 01:34:22 AM »

It may have been posters at Blinks, I'm not sure, but some were wondering about MCSO's presence at Kidfest and I thought I'd share this from the MCSO publication "The Green Hornet":

This year's Kid Fest was a huge success! MCSO met 499 families and made 866 fingerprint and identification kits to keep Multnomah County kids safe.

Sheriff Staton and Chief Deputy Gates offering their help

See you next year!

<end snip>

It appears they do this every year.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #784 on: May 09, 2011, 05:59:10 PM »

Remember some of the last names I have mentioned in a lot of my post’?

Pulliam: (Beanna Pulliam (Avery’s girlfriend) & Jeff Pulliam (Breanna’s father who owns property on NW Johnson rd near Kyron’s search grid area and where Javier Trejo’s body was found)

Trejo: Javier Trejo ( Body was found on NW Skyline Blvd. near the Kyron search grid.

Looking at my old notes, I had forgotten that I had copied a close friend of TH’s FB (37 pages) before it went private. When I looked at Kerry Sama Rubio’s FB, she had an photo album titled : Trejo Wedding. Kerry is also one of Terri’s friends who’s home was searched.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1518214036802.2069832.1278036702

When I saw the name Trejo I looked at the bride and grooms FB ( Amanda Anthony Trejo) Her maiden name is actually Amanda Bergum, but they made one FB together, him being Anthony Trejo. On it, a Family member was listed as Nick Trejo.

http://www.facebook.com/amanda.bergum

I looked at Nick Trejo’s FB and it listed his brother as Jake Pulliam.

http://www.facebook.com/ntrejo20

Jake Pulliam’s FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000288826461

Some of the Family Members live in California, which is where Javier Trejo’s family was from, and some of them live in Oregon.

I didn’t have time to look further to see if or how these names are linked because it’s not an easy or immediate process. I will follow up and post what ever I come up with.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: May 09, 2011, 11:30:44 PM »

Sassifrass - TY - very interesting post.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: May 10, 2011, 12:08:28 AM »

Yes, Sassi- very interesting post.  Also, wasn't Kerry's name mentioned in the infamous MC sext messages?  Was she one of the people who purchased the throw-away cell phones? 
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: May 10, 2011, 12:20:16 AM »

Very interesting, Sassi.  Thanks for continuing to look into this.... Was the cause of Trejo's death ever determined? 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: May 10, 2011, 11:48:28 AM »

Sassi,
Your diligence is admirable and your posts are always thought provoking.
Thank you to you and all of the Monkeys who are able to contribute in an effort to find the missing.
You ROCK!

May God shine his light brightly so that Kyron is found.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: May 10, 2011, 01:57:33 PM »

Interesting sass. Has anything been released at all about any of the dead bodies found? What about DAD? they have yet to find him, is that correct?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #790 on: May 10, 2011, 05:07:43 PM »

Yes, Sassi- very interesting post.  Also, wasn't Kerry's name mentioned in the infamous MC sext messages?  Was she one of the people who purchased the throw-away cell phones? 

BBM

That would be correct monchichi. As far as the phones, no. That was Karen Sharpes Wu and Dede.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #791 on: May 10, 2011, 05:09:32 PM »

Very interesting, Sassi.  Thanks for continuing to look into this.... Was the cause of Trejo's death ever determined? 

Hi Koko!  Miss you.

They have not released any info on the cause of death of Javier. I'm going to try and find out though.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #792 on: May 10, 2011, 05:10:20 PM »

Sassi,
Your diligence is admirable and your posts are always thought provoking.
Thank you to you and all of the Monkeys who are able to contribute in an effort to find the missing.
You ROCK!

May God shine his light brightly so that Kyron is found.

Thank you very much PML. I sure appreciate that!  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #793 on: May 10, 2011, 05:13:59 PM »

Interesting sass. Has anything been released at all about any of the dead bodies found? What about DAD? they have yet to find him, is that correct?

Hi TG! There has been nada about DAD. Currently, I'm focused on the Trejo/Pulliam/Villarreal/Holms ties. It's a family affair.   

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: May 10, 2011, 08:30:16 PM »

Thanks Sassi!

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: May 11, 2011, 01:22:58 AM »

Hi TG! There has been nada about DAD. Currently, I'm focused on the Trejo/Pulliam/Villarreal/Holms ties. It's a family affair.   

Sassi - TY

You're such a good sleuther.

Trejo, et al, is interesting. 

I hope the media will put out more about Trejo's death...but somehow I doubt it will happen.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: May 11, 2011, 01:45:22 AM »

Here's a post from BOC by Lea Conner, who is asking if anyone has a copy of a certain media article - interest, too, because Lea is asking about a post that was originally made on Scared Monkeys by  d in Texas.  So I thought I would post her question here and if any monkey made a screen shot, etc., hopefully you will share it with the rest of us.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/comment-page-108/#comments

Lea Conner says:
May 10, 2011 at 10:37 am
(Snipped)

On a related issue, does anyone recall a news article or “snap shots of a certain news article that was deleted” that noted the existence of a home video taken at the science fair that “contained approximately 45 seconds of time stamped footage that showed missing second grader Kyron Horman walking closely with an unidentified adult in the background shortly before 9 am”?

Does anyone here have a copy of the original article (screen grab or otherwise)?

Original mention on ScaredMonkeys.net (corrected for clarity as to line breaks, adding colons after usernames, and to remove “see more” coding):

“Quote from: d in texas on July 18, 2010, 08:40:04 AM

“Anyone else see this article that was posted and then deleted?”

>Terri Horman Support Page: OK… I found snap shots of a certain news
>article that was deleted. They are in html format.. not an image
>format so I’m only able to email it
>9 hours ago · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)

>Karla Larsson: You can take a screen shot of it which is a jpeg. If
>you don’t have the ability on your computer, look for screen shot
>freeware. Here’s a link to a bunch of free downloads:
>http://www.freewarefiles.com/search.php?query=screen+shot&boolean=exact&type=all&B1.x=0&B1.y=0
>6 hours ago · Flag.

>Terri Horman Support Page: I have a “snipping tool” for screen shots,
>but it won’t let me take an entire screen shot of the full article. I
>would have to take a shot, then scroll down and take another one. I
>want to try to get it all on the same shot. I wonder if I can decrease
>the text size without making it too tiny.
>4 hours ago · Flag.

>Karla Larsson: E-mail it to me and I’ll make two screen shots then
>merge them together with Gimp. Here: pickiechickie@gmail.com
>4 hours ago · Flag.

>Joel Keith: i saw that too! it was there one minute and gone the next.
>knew i wasn’t going crazy. the article said something like – a parent
>of a skyline elementary student handed over a home video taken the day
>of the schools science fair. the video contained approximately 45
>seconds of time stamped footage that showed missing second grader
>kyron horman walking closely with an unidentified adult in teh
>background shortly before 9 am.

>i dont remember what else it said but those words will be forever
>ingrained into my memory. why did they take it down?
>about an hour ago · Flag

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8275.msg1185990#msg1185990

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: May 11, 2011, 08:10:24 PM »

I have no memory of that post, but wow if that is true.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: May 11, 2011, 10:26:17 PM »

Kyron's candles:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kyron

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: May 12, 2011, 07:14:49 AM »

Thanks Wyks.  It's so sad that Kyron is still missing.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.