March 28, 2024, 05:21:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 - 5/23/11  (Read 368609 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: May 18, 2011, 12:17:26 PM »

I think the death threats were debunked as well. 

She's in prison for sure.  And if Kaine is right, it will be another 4 years of prison for her.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: May 18, 2011, 04:21:02 PM »

Koko: Kim lives right behind Kelley's home, on Cornelius pass rd. To answer the other question of WHO found Javier' body; the name was never released.

Thanks, Sassi! an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: May 18, 2011, 06:11:58 PM »

Maybe we'll hear more, soon:

http://kdrv.com/news/local/212721

<snipped>

The Sheriff says he's in discussions with the district attorney on how to proceed.
He should have more details on what that plan is -- in a few days.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #903 on: May 18, 2011, 08:11:32 PM »

<snipped>

The Sheriff says he's in discussions with the district attorney on how to proceed.

Thanks monchichi! Honestly, I don't expect anything new. We'll keep a watch out for that briefing though.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #904 on: May 18, 2011, 08:19:47 PM »

Question: If you had information that was given to LE regarding the Kyron case, would you want it posted, after the fact, on a forum? Would you want to know? Would this help sleuthers look into the case even more, or would it hinder the investigation?

This is not related to anything or anyone in general, it's just a question.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: May 18, 2011, 11:43:09 PM »

Did LE care or say not to talk about it?  If not, then talk about it. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: May 19, 2011, 12:04:10 AM »

<snipped>

Thanks monchichi! Honestly, I don't expect anything new. We'll keep a watch out for that briefing though.

Sounds like LEdoesn't exactly know which way to turn - discussions what to do or how to go forward, IMO, idicates no clear path that LE knows to follow.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: May 19, 2011, 12:17:09 AM »

Question: If you had information that was given to LE regarding the Kyron case, would you want it posted, after the fact, on a forum? Would you want to know? Would this help sleuthers look into the case even more, or would it hinder the investigation?

Sorry Sassi, I don't quite follow.  Would you want to know what?  Would you want to know what LE gleaned from the info?  If that's what you mean, I'd want to know, but I'd understand if LE doesn't want to return calls to tipsters to let them know how it turned out.  I guess such info should only be posted in a forum if there is some credibility to it, but depending on how sensitive the info is, maybe it could hinder the investigation...
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: May 19, 2011, 12:59:32 AM »

It is my understanding that the guy in the photo WAS identified and cleared.  They know who he is. 

I need to call it a night but there is no need to drag someone into this that has already been identified and cleared by LE.  Remember LE says the Mayor doesn't know anything about the case.

There was only a FB post that was copied in wweek.com.  LE never said that the bearded older guy was identified.  They only said something to the extend of: the mayor is out of the loop, and please forget about that man.  Makes me wonder ..

http://wweek.com/portland/blog-1098-kyron_horman_update_facebook_follower_claims_man_i.html

BTW nobody has been officially cleared by LE.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: May 19, 2011, 01:36:48 AM »

She doesn't owe "us" anything.  But she has been convicted in the court of public opinion.  A far more brutal court than real court.

She gets to live with Mom and Dad .  Her choice,  I guess it suits her.  To be thought guilty of this crime is OK with her apparently.

I don't think everyone has convicted her. I think some have and some are awaiting more details. At the moment, I think I need a bit more information. Kaines comment has concerned me.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: May 19, 2011, 01:38:44 AM »

It is my understanding that the guy in the photo WAS identified and cleared.  They know who he is. 

I need to call it a night but there is no need to drag someone into this that has already been identified and cleared by LE.  Remember LE says the Mayor doesn't know anything about the case.

There was only a FB post that was copied in wweek.com.  LE never said that the bearded older guy was identified.  They only said something to the extend of: the mayor is out of the loop, and please forget about that man.  Makes me wonder ..

http://wweek.com/portland/blog-1098-kyron_horman_update_facebook_follower_claims_man_i.html

BTW nobody has been officially cleared by LE.

That is what I thought too.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: May 19, 2011, 01:43:11 AM »

Sass, I think that call is up to you. Is it relative to the on going investigation? Would the public knowing this, would it somehow have the potencial of hurting the case or worse, Kyron? I don't know how to answer the question to be honest with you since I don't know what it is you have to share. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #912 on: May 19, 2011, 07:30:12 AM »

Sass, I think that call is up to you. Is it relative to the on going investigation? Would the public knowing this, would it somehow have the potencial of hurting the case or worse, Kyron? I don't know how to answer the question to be honest with you since I don't know what it is you have to share. 

Lol TG: You misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about me who had info or anyone specific. The point I was trying to make was, when I read some of the comments/post' at the MSM sites, every once in a while I'll see a poster that states they turned info over to LE, and then they go on to post what they turned over.

I'm curious as to their motivation. Are they helping or hindering? It was just a general question. Didn't mean to throw something nefarious out there. 

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: May 19, 2011, 07:33:15 AM »

Sometimes it seems as though Kaine must be on something...I can't understand how he can discuss the possibility of years of this, without flinching, just like a regular conversation about the weather, compared to Desiree who can barely breathe. What I can't figure out (well, among a million things) is back a few months ago when Desiree was so postive that they had the extra special evidence they needed now and it was all a "lock" basically that TH was about to be charged. Does she hear what she needs to hear from LE, instead of what they actually say? Did they perhaps tell her in January that IF Kyron was found in one of those designated search areas, that that would be the evidence they need? And then he wasn't...
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #914 on: May 19, 2011, 07:36:38 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/For-Desiree-Young-emotional-days-without-Kyron-122215829.html

For Desiree Young, emotional days without Kyron

Desiree Young points out a spot in her back yard where she will plant flowers and build a fountain for her missing son Kyron.

The tortuous days since he disappeared now total nearly a year.

“I can’t believe we’re here,” she said.

“First of all it was something that we expected to be woken up from that first night. We expected on the drive up there to get the call---we found him---everything’s fine. So being here a year later is disturbing to me. It’s been hard, a lot of roller coaster of emotions,” Young said.

::snipping2::

Desiree believes the step mom had something to do with Kyron’s disappearance—but no one’s been charged or even named as a suspect in the case.

In the meantime---Desiree Young is buffeted by emotions, fueled at times, by the day’s headlines.

“Yah that was yesterday,” she said. “I didn’t know about the little boy in Maine and I got a call from the media. It’s just awful, awful that things like that happen in the world. And I can’t even describe the feeling of thinking it was Kyron,” said Young.

Desiree is relentless in her pursuit of her son. she’s recently had yard signs made and distributed around Medford and Roseburg.

Her cars carry banners with her missing son’s face. It’s the closest she can get to him now.

And no matter what she does, she cannot shake a feeling that she could have done something to keep her little boy safe.

“The guilt is terrible. I won’t ever forgive myself for not going to the science fair. I won’t. It was middle of month end and I didn’t make the choice and I should say I didn’t make the right choice. And of course hind sight I look back on it and, I, would ---can’t tell you how many times I’ve looked at that picture of that day and just want to take him out of that picture and take him away…”

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #915 on: May 19, 2011, 07:39:41 AM »

Sometimes it seems as though Kaine must be on something...I can't understand how he can discuss the possibility of years of this, without flinching, just like a regular conversation about the weather, compared to Desiree who can barely breathe. What I can't figure out (well, among a million things) is back a few months ago when Desiree was so postive that they had the extra special evidence they needed now and it was all a "lock" basically that TH was about to be charged. Does she hear what she needs to hear from LE, instead of what they actually say? Did they perhaps tell her in January that IF Kyron was found in one of those designated search areas, that that would be the evidence they need? And then he wasn't...

bebecat: I'm not quite sure what to make of KH's statements either. I'm still trying to process it.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #916 on: May 19, 2011, 10:30:07 AM »

Another video interview with Desiree. It's heart wrenching.

http://www.kptv.com/local-video/index.html?grabnetworks_video_id=4701567

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: May 19, 2011, 03:42:41 PM »

Another video interview with Desiree. It's heart wrenching.

http://www.kptv.com/local-video/index.html?grabnetworks_video_id=4701567

Just so terribly heartbreaking.  I'd give just about anything to see her get her wish that Kyron would be home and alive and safe with her.  But I think she might be right.  Still, I am keeping faith that they'll finally find what happened to him and that maybe a wonderful miracle will happen that we can all celebrate.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: May 20, 2011, 01:26:24 AM »

bebecat: I'm not quite sure what to make of KH's statements either. I'm still trying to process it.

I just watched the video with Kaine’s comments at this link:
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-still-waiting-for-break-in-Kyron-case-121963559.html

Kaine seems to have gone through his emotional storm somewhat and is now able to look at whether or not Terri is involved with Kyron’s going missing, with a much more level mind.  It’s so sad that he and anyone else who loves Kyron has had to live this tragedy.  We know from Kaine’s prior comments that he has obtained professional help to cope with all of his emotions.  I’m glad he did that, not just for himself, but also so that he can be a strong father for Kiara, who has lost 2 brothers and a mother. 

It’s clear that Kaine is no longer in the “Terri did it” camp.  He states that he doesn’t know what happened: whether Terri is directly involved, involved with someone else, or not involved.  Reminds me so much of the very similar comments that many posters have written here on Kyron’s thread many times over.   With Staton telling us he has no evidence, one cannot logically say “Terri did it”.  After all this time and still not physical evidence and no Kyron being found, the close connection with Kaine and LE has gotten Kaine somewhat past the accusations of Terri and more understanding that there’s just no evidence of who really took Kyron.

Kaine also gave the impression that LE doesn’t have enough to arrest anyone and that they are looking at “a lot of people”.  Just exactly what one could surmise, knowing that Staton requested FBI help and received 6 Special Agents to work on Kyron’s case and Staton hired two experts in IT and cell phone fields.  To me, that means “a lot of people are being looked at”.  I’m glad to hear that LE is looking at a lot of people.  Hopefully, whatever happened to Kyron will be discovered soon.
I’m very glad to hear that Kaine has gotten to a more stable way of looking at the information LE “actually” has, as it will help him in coping each day and fathering Kiara.  Kaine reiterated Staton’s words from months ago – this is going to be a marathon.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: May 20, 2011, 01:35:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I've been reading here since last summer.  Kyron's case has stolen a piece of my heart.

Terri's silence could be, in part, because of embarrassment over knowing what will become public information about her past and her hatred of an innocent little seven year old.  Slinking away, if you will.  I think it's going to break her parents hearts when her activities do become public.  Kaine may be able to contain his contempt for her because he knows she will eventually be faced with the publicity as soon as the divorce proceedings occur or sooner if charges are brought against her.

The silence of other people who may have information could be due to illegal activity within an organization of which many are a part and do not want it known, especially to LE, and especially if certain members of LE are involved.  If that is the case, there must be a great deal of 'threats' going on behind the scenes within this organization.  Javier Trejo may have been one of those 'threats'.

David Durham was the weakest link in what happened to Kyron and now he is gone.  A lost opportunity.

As far as Kaine and Desiree go, I find Desiree to be more honest with herself than Kaine is with himself.  I appreciate his ability to rationalize however I think he is afraid of facing his emotions and therefore simply does not live in whole.  I'm so deeply sorry for both of them and, like all of you, pray for imminent closure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.