April 27, 2024, 04:03:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #4 1/22/11 - 1/28/11  (Read 211795 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: January 26, 2011, 08:34:47 PM »

Updated Theory in a Nutshell

December 26, 2010 - PM
- David sees Hailey on xbox.
- Billie sees Hailey watching TV in bed.

December 26, 2010 - December 27, 2010
- Billie is sleeping/passed out.
- Shawn sexually assaults Hailey in her bed during night.
- Shawn kills to assure silence.
- Shawn covers Hailey with blanket and leaves room.

December 27, 2010 - AM
- Shawn leaves for work.
- Billie observes what appears to be sleeping form in Hailey's bed.
- Billie leaves for work.
- Shawn leaves his workplace a short time after arriving.
- Shawn picks up uncle/cousin
- Shawn returns home following Billie's departure.
- Shawn retrieves Hailey's body leaving her jacket behind.
- Shawn and cousin/uncle disposed of Hailey's body between home and Big Spring.
- Shawn arrives at his mother in Big Springs.

December 27, 2010 - PM
- Shawn sends text to Mary Beth implicating Hailey as the author.
- Shawn returns home and locks door behind him.
- David returns home a short time later.
- Shawn ignores five minute pounding on door.
- David enters home through window.
- David observes a petrified Shawn in hallway.
- Shawn picks Billie up from work.
- Shawn states that Hailey is spending night at Mary Beth.

Very plausible, the method would have to be strangulation or suffocation...no blood

But when a body expires, there are other signs (body fluids) left behind that Billie must have seen if it happened in the home...and surely the police checked out the bedroom. I would hope dogs were taken in there as well. Maybe Shawn spent the time at home that morning cleaning up. Saying this, I also think it is possible it did happen during the night as speculated in the post above.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: January 26, 2011, 08:36:02 PM »

Capp~ Thnx for your last post. I am trying to conserve space, so did not quote it ! Our pages fill up quickly lately !
I NEVER realized that Billie did not call 911, but chose to go to the Police Dept.
instead.

IF she had called, they would have come to her home, correct ?
A personal visit to the home by LE would have been much
easier, IMO, with the shock and stress of a missing child.

Was she trying to conceal something right off the bat ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: January 26, 2011, 08:38:58 PM »

Hailey's Mom Reacts to Newly Released Surveillance Video  (with video)

New surveillance video released by Colorado ISD shows 13-year old Hailey Dunn about a week before she disappeared.

"It was very hard to look at," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother, "just seeing the way she walks, and recognizing it."

Billie spent Monday combing through surveillance video with Colorado ISD officials.  The video was shot just before students at Colorado Middle School were released for winter break.

"I didn't think that it was possible," she recollects, "but I am definitely missing her more now."
While pictures can help identify a missing child, Colorado City Police and other law enforcement agencies have studied this video to get a better idea of how Hailey carried herself.

"All these things need to be fit together and put together for evidentiary purposes," said Pete Kampfer, City Manager of Colorado City and spokesman for Colorado City Police Department. 

At the request of Hailey's mother, Colorado ISD's superintendent released the video to KTAB, hoping someone will help lead authorities to this 13-year old girl.

"I've never gone this long without seeing Hailey," said Dunn.

Until then, there's just one message Dunn wants to relay to her daughter.

"How much she's loved and missed," she said, with tears in her eyes, "I hope she knows."

A mother determined to keep her daughter's story alive until she makes it through her family's front door.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335056

BBM - The way I take that sentence by Billie is that Billie didn't think it was possible to miss Hailey any more that she has already been missing Hailey, but that watching the video and seeing Hailey walking in it was making her miss Hailey even more.

I agree, I read Billie's statement the same way...

me too...agreed..

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: January 26, 2011, 08:48:30 PM »

Capp~ Thnx for your last post. I am trying to conserve space, so did not quote it ! Our pages fill up quickly lately !
I NEVER realized that Billie did not call 911, but chose to go to the Police Dept.
instead.

Wasn't Billie at work when she called her son and told him to text Marybeth and tell Hailey to come home? And who took her from work to the police...was it her Sis In Law? So if Billie was not home when she realized Hailey had not made it to her destinations, that would explain maybe why she went straight to police station. ???just guessing

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: January 26, 2011, 08:54:35 PM »

Another thing that jumped out at me is this. Not sure what or if it means anything. But, when Billie made the 911 call about being worried her ex BF would go into her house to get his T shirt he left, Billie said her son had no phone so she could not call him. He was at home and she did not want Shawn going over there. Yet...at some point she started leaving her cell with the kids so they would have a phone since there was no land line in the house. I wonder why she decided to start leaving them the phone...yet she didn't leave the phone with David right after their breakup.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 26, 2011, 09:01:13 PM »

so..do we know for sure that David is not Clint's son??  I had not heard this before...
I wonder if David knows/knew this...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: January 26, 2011, 09:02:32 PM »

so..do we know for sure that David is not Clint's son??  I had not heard this before...

Yes, 100% that David is not Clint's biological father according to birth records.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: January 26, 2011, 09:14:20 PM »

Yes, 100% that David is not Clint's biological father according to birth records.

thanks Klaas..do we know who his father is?
somehow I must have missed that and I have followed this case from day one..I did get behind when we were gone so maybe that is when it was revealed..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: January 26, 2011, 09:18:11 PM »

NOTICE:

Red has asked me to ask all of us in the forum NOT to copy and paste entire articles from sites, just post the link and PART of the article.  TIA.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: January 26, 2011, 09:19:32 PM »

According to birth records:

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: January 26, 2011, 09:22:05 PM »

According to birth records:

thank you K~

I totally missed that! must have been the end of a thread or something and I didn't catch it..

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: January 26, 2011, 09:22:10 PM »

instead.

Wasn't Billie at work when she called her son and told him to text Marybeth and tell Hailey to come home? And who took her from work to the police...was it her Sis In Law? So if Billie was not home when she realized Hailey had not made it to her destinations, that would explain maybe why she went straight to police station. ???just guessing

6:30 a.m. — Adkins takes Billie Jean Dunn to work in Snyder

Noon — According to Connie Jones, Billie Jean Dunn's grandmother who lives in Snyder, Billie Jean Dunn calls her son, David, and asks him to text his sister and tell her to come home. Failing to get an answer, David phones the home of his sister's friend and learns Hailey Dunn never came to the home. He informs her mother, who leaves work and drives to Colorado City, where, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday, she looks for daughter at the homes of several friends.

2 p.m. — Billie Jean Dunn reports her daughter, Hailey Dunn, missing at the office of the Colorado City police.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?print=1

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: January 26, 2011, 09:26:36 PM »

Cookie - I don't think it was posted previously.   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: January 26, 2011, 09:30:06 PM »

Cookie - I don't think it was posted previously.   

ok..well then, thanks for posting it for me and for others who may have missed it...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: January 26, 2011, 09:48:22 PM »

Northern Rose & Klaas - Thank you so much for the link & the photo of David's info. I wonder what happened to his biological father. For what it's worth, he calls Clint his Dad and Clint calls David his Son. He appears happy in alot of their pictures together.

I can't help but wonder: When I look at the pics with Hailey and her mother with Shawn - well, they just don't seem as genuinely happy as the ones where she's with her father, or Naomi, or Chloe.

Gosh, to be a fly on a wall...
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: January 26, 2011, 09:50:17 PM »

i dont understand why the police cant make SA coming for questioning, he can bring his silly lil lawyer, and make his explain his answers to previous questions, like what did you mean when u said we should be looking at you and BD in the disappearance of Hailey?

and, when you said Hailey could be found in Scurry co. why did you say that, what info do you have that she is there?

You know what? This makes me think...

Why haven't the Police or FBI brought Adkins in for further questioning? Something else: It's standard procedure nowadays to record the initial questioning of any and all poi. The affidavit was off in at least one instance, which has been proven with the release of the 911 call in question - Shawn did not threaten Hailey, but he did in fact threaten Billie Jean & Clint. I surmise that after excrutiating & lengthy questioning by investigators that he then caved & included Hailey's name in there...which is why the affidavit informs he threatened the lives of Billie & Hailey. Again, the 911 call from Billie specificalls states that she and Clint were threatened, no mention of Hailey or David being threatened.

I wonder if the circumstances surrounding Shawn bias the investigators thinking, giving them tunnel vision, so they may have tried to mold the affidavit to fit their needs. It's happened before and I'm sure it'll happen again. Cops are only human.

It doesn't explain the failed polygraphs, but an anti anxiety medicine mixed with an upper could. It wouldn't explain why Shawn lied about being fired from his job, I don't even know what could explain that one. It doesn't explain his pings in the vicinity of CCity, but if he stopped at somebody's house before heading to his mom's it could explain it. It doesn't explain why he deleted his recent call list, which investigators witnessed - nothing on God's green earth could explain that.

It's my belief that if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck - then pffft it must be a duck.

Alot fits with Shawn.

But I'm trying to think outside the box...which is very hard for me at this point.

I'd like to know if the authorities recorded the questioning of Shawn & Billie. I'd also like to know if they videotaped the administering of the poly to Shawn & Billie. If the answer is NO to both, then everything they've done with regards to those important legal docs can be thrown out the window. There is certain protocol which has to be followed, not should be followed, has to. Having said this, why haven't they released the taped interrogations? How long will it take for the media to demand it under whatever freedom act they obtained the affidavits & warrants with?

Again, I'm still thinking he appears guilty, but attempting to think outside the box...

I've been trying to think outside the box too. I agree with what you've said. I really hope LE is covering all bases and keeping an open mind to other leads. It seems like BD has been dancing around any questions that could make her/them look bad, including ones that involve illegal drug use. I realize in most states buying/selling RX drugs is a felony, pot is illegal etc and often the reverse buyer to seller of the drugs, trail back, involves threats from those not wanting named. They could be relatives, unknown dealers, RX's stolen from grandma, new neighbors whatever.

I just hope prior to these, said to be failed polygraphs, and endless half truths, LE noticed and gave them a push to be 100% truthful, explaining their purpose is to find Hailey, not to investigate illegal drug activity, etc. Or anything for that matter else unrelated that people lie about, as in affairs, places off limits or "we're over", etc
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 26, 2011, 10:01:25 PM »

snipped from Shy Monkey....

I've been trying to think outside the box too. I agree with what you've said. I really hope LE is covering all bases and keeping an open mind to other leads. It seems like BD has been dancing around any questions that could make her/them look bad, including ones that involve illegal drug use. I realize in most states buying/selling RX drugs is a felony, pot is illegal etc and often the reverse buyer to seller of the drugs, trail back, involves threats from those not wanting named. They could be relatives, unknown dealers, RX's stolen from grandma, new neighbors whatever.

I just hope prior to these, said to be failed polygraphs, and endless half truths, LE noticed and gave them a push to be 100% truthful, explaining their purpose is to find Hailey, not to investigate illegal drug activity, etc. Or anything for that matter else unrelated that people lie about, as in affairs, places off limits or "we're over", etc

good post Shy Monkey...

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: January 26, 2011, 10:01:46 PM »

Thinking about the text message ,I am wondering if Le is up on all of the new smart phone apps out there these days....just thinking that SA ccould have sent the text from his phone and made it appear to come from the moms phone if he had  caller id faker app ?

http://calleridfaker.com/
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: January 26, 2011, 10:07:08 PM »

Capp - I agree with you about the 911 call. Further to that, isn't it kinda crazy how she herself didn't call 911 when she found out Hailey never made it over to her friend's house, yet she goes on Nancy Grace & proceeds to shout out a request for Hailey to call 911 if she can get to a phone (bc she doesn't have her cell phone anymore & she knew Hailey knew that #). Puhleeease...Hailey was a good student - I'm positive she'd call 911 anyway & probably learned it in Kindergarten! Is Billie aware of how seriously idiotic she looks on national television. I mean, innocent/guilty or not, this gal better start reading some educational books.

How did she get to the police station? Her sil? A coworker?

Also, I thought I read somewhere that she checked a few of her friends' houses to see if they'd seen Hailey before she went to the police station. If that's true, could that have been done to muster up the courage to physically go to the police station and lie? Why not just call 911 from work? Why not have David call 911 so the police could meet her at their house? I mean, wasn't she concerned about David at all?

It's almost as if it was planned. If that's the case, then I surmise Hailey was never even in the home on the 27th and was disposed of on the evening of the 26th - after David left to go to his friend's house. If neighbors reported seeing Billie Jean leave for work on the 27th, then surely they'd have seen Shawn carrying Hailey out, even in disguise or covered in a blanket, if he returned there that morning. Yet, it hasn't been reported that Shawn was seen anywhere near the house on the 27th shortly after he initially left for work. Why is that?

Maybe they're both in this together...or maybe the culprit is Billie. Maybe we're taking her word for it that she "peeked" in on Hailey that morning. Maybe they took her somewhere the night before after David left. Something just doesn't seem right.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: January 26, 2011, 10:10:45 PM »

Northern Rose & Klaas - Thank you so much for the link & the photo of David's info. I wonder what happened to his biological father. For what it's worth, he calls Clint his Dad and Clint calls David his Son. He appears happy in alot of their pictures together.

I can't help but wonder: When I look at the pics with Hailey and her mother with Shawn - well, they just don't seem as genuinely happy as the ones where she's with her father, or Naomi, or Chloe.

Gosh, to be a fly on a wall...

It makes me wonder just what David observed in that house. Yes, to be a fly on the wall....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.