April 26, 2024, 10:37:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170410 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2011, 06:25:20 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted before:  "One on One with Hailey Dunn's Mother" from CBS 7:  http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23579

Excerpt from the text (same address):
-------------------
Beau Berman
CBS 7 News
bberman@cbs7.com
January 27, 2011

Colorado City, Texas -

From the first day her daughter turned up missing Billie Jean Dunn has been the focus of community support but also a target for criticism.

On the one-month anniversary since Hailey Dunn went missing, Billie invited CBS 7 to sit down with her for a one on one interview and discuss how she’s been coping.
------------
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2011, 06:26:02 PM »

Going through my notes...came across the couch in the truck. In case we don't have this, here it is.

Maria Oliver is a reporter / news anchor. Here's her Twitter pics (YFroggy)http://yfrog.com/froggy.php?username=MariaOliver46

Her pic link showing couch in the back of Shawn's truck:
http://yfrog.com/gyqcftj

The actual pic:

The same couch with the western/Indian type upholstery! High five, Sista!    And I finally got to see a real  police car, albeit a State Trooper. I guess he is standing by while Honeybuns gets his belongings. I wonder if that is Trooper Snarky and If the Admiral Kampfer gave him permission to be there.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2011, 06:26:23 PM »

That sure looks like the same shirt. So my question is, does Warrior-International have any special significance?

It's Mixed Martial Arts style fighting.  Looks to me (absolutely not at all a qualified opinion or experienced with fighting in any way) that it's related to UFC fighting.

Exactly.  It could mean nothing at all or it could show the kind of people they hang out with.  By the way, in the Amy Henslee case her husbands cousin was into cage fighting and he was the one who shot and killed Amy and his girlfriend.  They say he had anger issues. 

http://madeira.hccanet.org/project2_2010/phelpsp2/preplanning2/sponsors.html
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2011, 06:28:00 PM »

I thought when Shawn was at his GM's house, he would come out and be seen as they were searching near her property.
I keep going back to the document that was released to obtain the search warrant and I can see why he is the suspect. Whether or not a person believes in LDT or not.
He told one story of his whereabouts during his interviews.
His place of employment contradicted his " got fired, quit, had an issue with a co worker "
His cell pings did not agree to his statements as to where he was on the Monday Dec 27,2010. Have no idea what Billie / Shawn told LE about Sunday or Tuesday, but I suspect their stories do not match in regards to Hailey.
This is the day she disappeared probably, the 27 th  and he lied in his statements in a substantive way.
I heard that when they do a search warrant they put in the Minimum to get the warrant. So, they have more. 
If this was just the Colorado City police, the ones we heard on the 911 tape from last Feb , I might be skeptical, but, the FBI and the Texas Rangers were involved in this case.
He is not smart. He deleted the 11 calls, three of them to Billie. Guess he didn't think they could get those records reagardless.   

Respectifully bolded by me, I've been told the same thing.

TITCH, I am glad to see you back again. I don't think I have seen you since the other night, but I haven't been on the thread lately, so I just may have missed you.

I agree both of you about the minimal information on getting a warrant.

Wow, thanks Fanny! I love it here so much! Seriously, though, my time is sporatic this time of year bc my boys wrestle. It's incredibly time consuming. Football season is the same way. I'm sick of it. When I'm able to have a little bit of down time, I almost always gravitate here...lol.

Something else... A judge will not sign off on a warrant unless the affidavits show truth and probability. This is why I don't believe Billie is 100% forthcoming bc I believe the questioning was recorded in some way, whether videotaped or voice recording.

Having said that, it doesn't necessarily mean she's directly responsible or has direct knowledge of what happened to her daughter. I still hold her partially responsible, can;t help it, bc ultimately she's the one that made the decision to leave her daughter home unsupervised & didn't even check on her staying at somebody else's house. I think that's just flat out crazy.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2011, 06:38:05 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted before:  "One on One with Hailey Dunn's Mother" from CBS 7:  http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23579

-------------------
Beau Berman
CBS 7 News
bberman@cbs7.com
January 27, 2011

Colorado City, Texas -

From the first day her daughter turned up missing Billie Jean Dunn has been the focus of community support but also a target for criticism.

On the one-month anniversary since Hailey Dunn went missing, Billie invited CBS 7 to sit down with her for a one on one interview and discuss how she’s been coping.
------------

Thanks for the link STARWYN. We have heard all about how Billie has been coping. What I myself wonder about is how HAILEY has been coping. Again, I heard no concern about whether Hailey is scared, or cold, or is getting fed. Or how much she loves Hailey, and her heart is broken for Hailey.  More BS spin in my view. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2011, 06:40:48 PM »

Going through my notes...came across the couch in the truck. In case we don't have this, here it is.

Maria Oliver is a reporter / news anchor. Here's her Twitter pics (YFroggy)http://yfrog.com/froggy.php?username=MariaOliver46

Her pic link showing couch in the back of Shawn's truck:
http://yfrog.com/gyqcftj

The actual pic:

Thank you ! Thank you ! Titch....I looked high and low for that pic....now we have it ....you are the best ! I knew he took that couch ....now there is a link and a picture for anyone who doubted it ! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »

I hope they got a search warrant for that couch, but dollars to doughnuts if they haven't, that couch is long gone.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2011, 06:54:06 PM »

Where is this leather couch?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2011, 06:58:03 PM »

Klaas, is the leather couch pic from Billie's house? I thought she had the Indian/Navahoe print sofa in her house?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2011, 06:59:03 PM »

You're welcome everybody. Sorry I didn't quote you all but trying to save space.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2011, 07:00:30 PM »

-------------------
Beau Berman
CBS 7 News
bberman@cbs7.com
January 27, 2011

Colorado City, Texas -

------------

Focus of community support... Yeah, shame they all couldn't keep an eye out on Hailey while Billie was away and Hailey was left to fend for herself.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2011, 07:07:04 PM »

Where is this leather couch?

Leather couch picture could have been taken at someone else's house. Either that, or there could have been a den in her house. When Shawn moved in, they may have had two couches because she had one already. I have seen her sitting on the leather couch in more recent videos.  Just my guesses.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2011, 07:08:01 PM »

Klaas, is the leather couch pic from Billie's house? I thought she had the Indian/Navahoe print sofa in her house?

I have no idea who's house the leather couch is in, I'm guessing not Billie's house.  The top photo is from a January 3 interview and that shows the indian print couch, the same one in the truck. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2011, 07:21:13 PM »

I still want to know more about the neighbor.

Think about it: If Hailey was harmed by Shawn, then it had to either be early in the morning or late afternoon. According to the cell pings, Shawn was pinging off of a tower in Big Spring til 2:40, so there's no way he could have seen Hailey at 3:00. If Hailey was still alive when Shawn got home, then he only had until 4:00 to do the deed & hide or get rid of her bc David crawled through the window at 4:00. Going off of that last cell ping around 2:40, it would leave the smallest window for this to be accomplished. For this reason & this reason alone, and if Shawn is the true culprit, then it had to be done early in the morning after 9:00 pm the night before when David saw her in the livingroom (not bedroom like Billie said) and  the next morning when Shawn's cell started pinging in Big Spring.

So, if it wasn't Shawn, then who else could it be? How come nothing's come out regarding the beighbor that was kicked out? Remember I posted that snippet in the last thread? How could Shawn have done this all on his own? If neighbor's saw Billie leave for work, then surely they'd see Shawn carrying something out of the house... I do believe the show fits with Shawn, but some stuff just makes me think something seems off. Either Billie's the best actress in the world or she truly is a spedtial person...just sayin'. She just might be, and whatever she was on might be wearing off and helping her to think clearer, and to feel something, ie remorse.

Back to the neighbor. What do we know about the neighbor and the guy that kicked him out and also told police his story was not credible? Here's the link & snippet again:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

Snipped
Travis Walston, who owns a house two doors down from the Dunn home, reported seeing the teenager Christmas Eve.

He said that Dennis Pharris, who was living in Walston's house, reported seeing Hailey in her backyard talking on a cell phone at noon Dec. 27.

"I have told the cops that his story is not reliable," said Walston, who added that he had kicked Pharris out of the house. It is unknown whether Pharris is a person of interest.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2011, 07:29:13 PM »

ps- sorry 'bout all my typos. i type too fast & should take the time to proof read!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2011, 07:36:34 PM »

Titch...I want to know more about this neighbor too!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2011, 07:40:58 PM »

That sure looks like the same shirt. So my question is, does Warrior-International have any special significance?

It's Mixed Martial Arts style fighting.  Looks to me (absolutely not at all a qualified opinion or experienced with fighting in any way) that it's related to UFC fighting.

Exactly.  It could mean nothing at all or it could show the kind of people they hang out with.  By the way, in the Amy Henslee case her husbands cousin was into cage fighting and he was the one who shot and killed Amy and his girlfriend.  They say he had anger issues. 

http://madeira.hccanet.org/project2_2010/phelpsp2/preplanning2/sponsors.html

Not sure about their anger issues in this case, but... Clint & David both favor Tap Out attire. Tap Out, Warrior Intl (used to be Warrior Wear), Cage Fighter, RVCA, UFC - all mma brands. There's tons more. UFC Cage Fighting made them all famous. My boys favor them, also. I can;t stand it but they absolutely love it.

Side note: I grew up on boxing. I can't tell you how many fights I saw at Madison Square Gardens. I saw a couple in Las Vegas, too. IMO, boxing is still big with some grownups but UFC and cage fighting has replaced alot of it. It's more physical. I can't stand it, makes me upset...but it's HUGELY popular...no matter how much or little money you have, no matter the color of your skin, no matter the religion, etc. My oldest, soon to be 17, is involved.

Klaas, I live in NJ. My boys wrestle. Alot. Blair Academy is one of the best prep schools in NJ. My son's best friend has been on Team NJ 2 of the past 3 years. The coach from Blair was their coach for AllStars - Team NJ. Their entire wrestling team (Blair) participates in mma. There's several schools throughout the US that offer this same thing. I'm informing this only to put it into perspective, to inform how popular it is.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2011, 07:43:38 PM »

Hey guys, ready for another ground-hog moment? Look what I found...

Props go to CARTFLY for providing "Warrior". I knew it was mma related! I was on eBay today looking for a pair of mma shorts for my son. I searched Tap Out, Cage Fighter, UFC mma clothing and came across this Warrior International hoodie for sale! It's IDENTICAL to the one Naomi is wearing in the picture with Hailey. Personally, I don't think it holds significance, but since everyone was trying to decipher what the "graphic" was on the front of the hoodie, I thought I'd post it to put all questions to rest.

Here's the pic of Hailey holding her sister Chloe with Naomi looking on in the background:

Here's the pics of the hoodie I found on eBay today:

Here's the link where it's located on eBay today 1/29/11. To the seller, this pic is not being used for selling purposes...only for comparison in a missing child's case. Thank you. Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/UFC-MMA-WARRIOR-INTERNATIONAL-HORNS-HOODY-HOODIE-XL-/390057554170?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item5ad13df0fa

You're good-that's it! I'm now thinking it's unrelated too. I never thought the hoodie itself was related, but in a case that seemed to have stalled, I did think if they all were into some sort of clique that maybe it's time to talk to others also affiliated.

If biker jackets and Hells Angel's emblems had popped up all over in this investigation, I bet detectives would have already went to their club house and talked to them. In the day and age of internet there are groups a whole lot worse, they just aren't as well known and could be skipped over.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2011, 07:53:10 PM »

He77, I have thought about becoming a cage fighter too, just to be hip. I'm too young not to be hip and know these things. Do you think I could go undercover and find out things? 

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2011, 07:54:55 PM »

Hey guys, ready for another ground-hog moment? Look what I found...

Props go to CARTFLY for providing "Warrior". I knew it was mma related! I was on eBay today looking for a pair of mma shorts for my son. I searched Tap Out, Cage Fighter, UFC mma clothing and came across this Warrior International hoodie for sale! It's IDENTICAL to the one Naomi is wearing in the picture with Hailey. Personally, I don't think it holds significance, but since everyone was trying to decipher what the "graphic" was on the front of the hoodie, I thought I'd post it to put all questions to rest.

Here's the pic of Hailey holding her sister Chloe with Naomi looking on in the background:

Here's the pics of the hoodie I found on eBay today:

Here's the link where it's located on eBay today 1/29/11. To the seller, this pic is not being used for selling purposes...only for comparison in a missing child's case. Thank you. Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/UFC-MMA-WARRIOR-INTERNATIONAL-HORNS-HOODY-HOODIE-XL-/390057554170?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item5ad13df0fa

You're good-that's it! I'm now thinking it's unrelated too. I never thought the hoodie itself was related, but in a case that seemed to have stalled, I did think if they all were into some sort of clique that maybe it's time to talk to others also affiliated.

If biker jackets and Hells Angel's emblems had popped up all over in this investigation, I bet detectives would have already went to their club house and talked to them. In the day and age of internet there are groups a whole lot worse, they just aren't as well known and could be skipped over.

In case that reads wrong I wanted to add that by clique I wasn't meaning MMA, as far as I'm concerned that's a sport and people often wear logos and clothing sport related. I was talking about the more underground groups, known to live by their own agenda.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.