April 26, 2024, 06:27:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170428 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2011, 07:57:35 PM »

Shy-monkey - I agree, especially when juggalos were mentioned in the affidavits. Man, my mind was so boggled after reading those affidavits and then listening to Billie on CNN. I trust the affidavits and warrants.

There's something I'm wondering about, though. So many people are on board, including me, that were thinking right from the get-go that Shawn could be manipulating Billie. Well, everytime I go over the affidavits I see everything that she printed out at work, there were alot of pages, let alone ink, used and it was all done at Billie's job. So, after hearing her refer to them as a "hobby", and then hearing her say "comedy", well what about if she could be the manipulator? Seems as though she printed off some pretty interesting cases. I wonder if she studied them...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2011, 08:08:58 PM »

Going through my notes...came across the couch in the truck. In case we don't have this, here it is.

Maria Oliver is a reporter / news anchor. Here's her Twitter pics (YFroggy)http://yfrog.com/froggy.php?username=MariaOliver46

Her pic link showing couch in the back of Shawn's truck:
http://yfrog.com/gyqcftj

The actual pic:

You go girl!   So its fact not fiction, great searching!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2011, 08:16:08 PM »

I'm still going through notes, trying to get rid of stuff that's been disproven or deemed insignificant. I'm looking for inside pictures of Billie's house. I think those table & chairs shown in the leather couch pic are in Billie's home, so if that's the case then the leather couch must be hers. I'm trying Klaas...
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2011, 08:22:59 PM »

He77, I have thought about becoming a cage fighter too, just to be hip. I'm too young not to be hip and know these things. Do you think I could go undercover and find out things? 

LOL- Oh yeah, a cage fighting, super hip, undercover monkey detective, out solving crime would be big business. Most likely you'd even get your own Franny Bad Ask clothing line, unique logo and everything.....suit up and get to crackin'! start at the neighbor's house, make him explain the where's and why's of his ex-roomate's (whatever he was) Hailey sighting.   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2011, 08:26:37 PM »

He77, I have thought about becoming a cage fighter too, just to be hip. I'm too young not to be hip and know these things. Do you think I could go undercover and find out things? 

Fanny omg lol!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2011, 08:36:16 PM »

That sure looks like the same shirt. So my question is, does Warrior-International have any special significance?

It's Mixed Martial Arts style fighting.  Looks to me (absolutely not at all a qualified opinion or experienced with fighting in any way) that it's related to UFC fighting.

Exactly.  It could mean nothing at all or it could show the kind of people they hang out with.  By the way, in the Amy Henslee case her husbands cousin was into cage fighting and he was the one who shot and killed Amy and his girlfriend.  They say he had anger issues. 

http://madeira.hccanet.org/project2_2010/phelpsp2/preplanning2/sponsors.html

Not sure about their anger issues in this case, but... Clint & David both favor Tap Out attire. Tap Out, Warrior Intl (used to be Warrior Wear), Cage Fighter, RVCA, UFC - all mma brands. There's tons more. UFC Cage Fighting made them all famous. My boys favor them, also. I can;t stand it but they absolutely love it.

Side note: I grew up on boxing. I can't tell you how many fights I saw at Madison Square Gardens. I saw a couple in Las Vegas, too. IMO, boxing is still big with some grownups but UFC and cage fighting has replaced alot of it. It's more physical. I can't stand it, makes me upset...but it's HUGELY popular...no matter how much or little money you have, no matter the color of your skin, no matter the religion, etc. My oldest, soon to be 17, is involved.

Klaas, I live in NJ. My boys wrestle. Alot. Blair Academy is one of the best prep schools in NJ. My son's best friend has been on Team NJ 2 of the past 3 years. The coach from Blair was their coach for AllStars - Team NJ. Their entire wrestling team (Blair) participates in mma. There's several schools throughout the US that offer this same thing. I'm informing this only to put it into perspective, to inform how popular it is.

And its getting more popular, like anything everything has its norms & extremes...just saying    OMG Titch, I didnt know you were a Jersey girl, me too until a few years ago.   I know Blair Academy, its a very renown prep school with quite a bit of success in both sports & academics for a long time up there near Andover/Hackettstown, etc.  The overall student body from everything I've ever experienced thru the years was commendable & high achieving. 

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2011, 08:39:22 PM »

I'm still going through notes, trying to get rid of stuff that's been disproven or deemed insignificant. I'm looking for inside pictures of Billie's house. I think those table & chairs shown in the leather couch pic are in Billie's home, so if that's the case then the leather couch must be hers. I'm trying Klaas...
I think that the leather couch is inside g-mas house , aren't they wearing the same clothes that they were wearing when they were sitting in front of the white brick fireplace in the pic with the brother David Dunn? This time Hailey looks happy and Billie looks a lil preturbed .......the solid blue couch I think is the replacement that is in Billies house...she did an interview sitting on it .....JMO I bet we might can figure it out on Cranky's pictures.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2011, 08:41:16 PM »

Shy-monkey - I agree, especially when juggalos were mentioned in the affidavits. Man, my mind was so boggled after reading those affidavits and then listening to Billie on CNN. I trust the affidavits and warrants.

There's something I'm wondering about, though. So many people are on board, including me, that were thinking right from the get-go that Shawn could be manipulating Billie. Well, everytime I go over the affidavits I see everything that she printed out at work, there were alot of pages, let alone ink, used and it was all done at Billie's job. So, after hearing her refer to them as a "hobby", and then hearing her say "comedy", well what about if she could be the manipulator? Seems as though she printed off some pretty interesting cases. I wonder if she studied them...

That thought has crossed my mind more than a few times 

Also wrt the missing neighbor, I read (no clue where as I have read so much and forgotten 1/2) that he was in a wheelchair/disabled.....that's kinda why I thought it would have been much harder for him to pull something like this off. I still think SA did it and Billie either was involved to some extent possibly after the fact on helping cover for him, seeing how that is when she really gets emotional when she speaks about him, how much she loves him, how they are now talking and he prays for Hailey blah blah blah....still haven't seen much emotion from him when she speaks about Hailey.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2011, 08:47:08 PM »

I think that the leather couch is inside g-mas house , aren't they wearing the same clothes that they were wearing when they were sitting in front of the white brick fireplace in the pic with the brother David Dunn? This time Hailey looks happy and Billie looks a lil preturbed .......the solid blue couch I think is the replacement that is in Billies house...she did an interview sitting on it .....JMO I bet we might can figure it out on Cranky's pictures.

Yep, I think you're right now that I think about it. I was misremembering the table & chairs in Billie's house ugggh! I believe you're right...and THANK yewwwww!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2011, 08:48:59 PM »

That thought has crossed my mind more than a few times 

Also wrt the missing neighbor, I read (no clue where as I have read so much and forgotten 1/2) that he was in a wheelchair/disabled.....that's kinda why I thought it would have been much harder for him to pull something like this off. I still think SA did it and Billie either was involved to some extent possibly after the fact on helping cover for him, seeing how that is when she really gets emotional when she speaks about him, how much she loves him, how they are now talking and he prays for Hailey blah blah blah....still haven't seen much emotion from him when she speaks about Hailey.

OMG IM - I didn;t hear that he was in a wheel chair! Which guy? The owner or the guy that stayed there? Walston or Pharris? I'll try to search it now, unless you have it...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2011, 08:52:30 PM »

Just trying to put myself in Shawn's position for a moment.  If I were so in love with Billie and loved Hailey and David, during this trying time for the family why would I move out AND even take my couch?  Why not just move out until my name is cleared then move back in with Billie?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2011, 08:52:57 PM »

I don't know how to bring stuff over but the blue couch video is on page 8 and the pic with the same clothes is on page 9 of cranky's photobucket site.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2011, 08:53:25 PM »

I read over at WS, they are having a discussion as to whether or not Billie should do a press conference. Billie is thinking of doing one.
When this story first hit, I was home alot and saw NG when Billie was first on. I did believe her.
Then the media obtained the documents for the search warrants. Then we were told that SA went to work for ten minutes and went back home.
I don't think a presser by Billie is going to rehab her image or put the focus back on Hailey.
She got good coverage at the beginning and she got more than what she bargained for with persons digging into what is available to the public about SA and herself. And what the medai was able to obtain thru FOI.
She is going to take care of the slander later. If persons discuss what they think of her for having SA move in after the threats to her and Hailey, that isn't slander. 

Kat_Gram - IMO she's ignorant and hasn't a clue what she's talking about.  I don't know if she is guilty of anything other than making some poor choices but poor choices may have cost Hailey her life.

I agree, and there is nothing more ignorant than an ignorant person on drugs. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2011, 09:00:06 PM »

Fanny omg lol!

Gotta love the Fanny wit but dang woman, we got a situation here before you are ready.   I will say this though I'd love to see that scum Shawn up against any of those pros, Id pay for front row seats!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »

I don't know how to bring stuff over but the blue couch video is on page 8 and the pic with the same clothes is on page 9 of cranky's photobucket site.

Is this the link? I can't find the pictures.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ12
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 09:11:00 PM by klaasend » Logged

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: January 29, 2011, 09:03:52 PM »

Just trying to put myself in Shawn's position for a moment.  If I were so in love with Billie and loved Hailey and David, during this trying time for the family why would I move out AND even take my couch?  Why not just move out until my name is cleared then move back in with Billie?

Yup, and if Billie didnt believe what people were telling her you'd think she'd need her boo for moral support at such a trying time.  Shawn has done nothing to help organize searches or anything else for that matter even as a false impression to care to find Hailey...its just words & they fall short of the truth.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: January 29, 2011, 09:06:14 PM »

That sure looks like the same shirt. So my question is, does Warrior-International have any special significance?

It's Mixed Martial Arts style fighting.  Looks to me (absolutely not at all a qualified opinion or experienced with fighting in any way) that it's related to UFC fighting.

Exactly.  It could mean nothing at all or it could show the kind of people they hang out with.  By the way, in the Amy Henslee case her husbands cousin was into cage fighting and he was the one who shot and killed Amy and his girlfriend.  They say he had anger issues. 

http://madeira.hccanet.org/project2_2010/phelpsp2/preplanning2/sponsors.html

Not sure about their anger issues in this case, but... Clint & David both favor Tap Out attire. Tap Out, Warrior Intl (used to be Warrior Wear), Cage Fighter, RVCA, UFC - all mma brands. There's tons more. UFC Cage Fighting made them all famous. My boys favor them, also. I can;t stand it but they absolutely love it.

Side note: I grew up on boxing. I can't tell you how many fights I saw at Madison Square Gardens. I saw a couple in Las Vegas, too. IMO, boxing is still big with some grownups but UFC and cage fighting has replaced alot of it. It's more physical. I can't stand it, makes me upset...but it's HUGELY popular...no matter how much or little money you have, no matter the color of your skin, no matter the religion, etc. My oldest, soon to be 17, is involved.

Klaas, I live in NJ. My boys wrestle. Alot. Blair Academy is one of the best prep schools in NJ. My son's best friend has been on Team NJ 2 of the past 3 years. The coach from Blair was their coach for AllStars - Team NJ. Their entire wrestling team (Blair) participates in mma. There's several schools throughout the US that offer this same thing. I'm informing this only to put it into perspective, to inform how popular it is.

And its getting more popular, like anything everything has its norms & extremes...just saying    OMG Titch, I didnt know you were a Jersey girl, me too until a few years ago.   I know Blair Academy, its a very renown prep school with quite a bit of success in both sports & academics for a long time up there near Andover/Hackettstown, etc.  The overall student body from everything I've ever experienced thru the years was commendable & high achieving. 

Jersey born & bred...don't know if that's a good thing? Sure I have a Jersey attitude but I tend to think that hails from my Italian Nona! Lol! Florida is where I'm happiest, doesn't even matter which part of the state, although I love central Florida on towards Tampa. Went to college in Northern Florida, loved it there, too. Can't wait to move back! Yeah, Blair is an awesome school! I sure wish I could afford for my boys to go there, but even if I could we live in South Jersey anyway. My son's best friend is 6th in our nation right now, in 9th grade, & already has colleges looking at him & making offers. They lie when they say they don't, I know from person experience. He already has a letter from UNC! Ok, sorry for the o/t Klaas.

I just found this in my notes...
http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23234

Snippet:
Grace said that she does not believe Hailey ran away based on the evidence.

According to City Manager Kampfer, search dogs picked up a few scent spots indicative of Hailey’s presence near the Western Suites hotel off I-20, just a few blocks from Hailey’s home.

Kampfer says the scents were detected after law enforcement brought the dogs to several locations, not by following any sort of “trail” to the hotel.

Now I ask this: Wasn't it Nancy Grace that reported that the dogs trailed Hailey's scent to the hotel? I remember, I know it was stated on tv, just not perfectly sure it was Nancy Grace's show... So the dogs did not, trace Hailey's scent to the hotel. Instead, the cops took the dogs to locations and they "hit" on her scent. There is a HUGE difference in that info. If they specifically didn;t trail her scent there, then 9 times out of 10 that wasn;t the last path she travelled! This makes me mad bc sooo many of us concentrated on that tidbit of info and kept trying to figure it into the bigger scheme of things! Chances are her scent just travelled & wafted in certain places due to the fact it's her near neighborhood, etc!
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: January 29, 2011, 09:11:42 PM »

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ12
yes look on pages 8 and 9
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: January 29, 2011, 09:13:04 PM »

yes look on pages 8 and 9

Thanks!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: January 29, 2011, 09:18:26 PM »

Searches Saturday turn up no evidence
Staff reports
Published Saturday, January 29, 2011

COLORADO CITY — Drawing closer to five weeks since the disappearance of teenager Hailey Dunn, law enforcement and volunteer searches continued Saturday.

Scurry and Mitchell counties were searched, including the roads used by named suspect Shawn Adkins to travel to and from work in Snyder. Adkins is the former live-in boyfriend of the teen's mother, Billie Jean Dunn.

There was no news to report, said Pete Kampfer, city manager of Colorado City and media spokesperson for the task force investigating the 13-year-old's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/29/searches-saturday-turn-up-no-evidence/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.