April 24, 2024, 10:43:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170317 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »

Just trying to put myself in Shawn's position for a moment.  If I were so in love with Billie and loved Hailey and David, during this trying time for the family why would I move out AND even take my couch?  Why not just move out until my name is cleared then move back in with Billie?

Yup, and if Billie didnt believe what people were telling her you'd think she'd need her boo for moral support at such a trying time.  Shawn has done nothing to help organize searches or anything else for that matter even as a false impression to care to find Hailey...its just words & they fall short of the truth.

I completely agree! Also, when was the couch moved out? Does anyone have the exact day? Remember after Hailey was reported missing the cops said they were searching the house? I think that original search of the house was on a Wednesday? Was it the first Wednesday after the day she was reported missing, or the following week? I'm wondering if the couch was out of the house before the search by le...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: January 29, 2011, 09:20:32 PM »

I don't know how to bring stuff over but the blue couch video is on page 8 and the pic with the same clothes is on page 9 of cranky's photobucket site.

Is this the link? I can't find the pictures.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ12
yes look on pages 8 and 9

Thanks!

I found the one with Billie sitting on a lighter blue upholstered seat, but honestly it looks like a side chair to me. I swear one night I saw her sitting on a NG interview on a leather chair I thought was a dark sofa. Maybe she was doing that interview at her mother's house that time.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: January 29, 2011, 09:23:22 PM »

That sure looks like the same shirt. So my question is, does Warrior-International have any special significance?

It's Mixed Martial Arts style fighting.  Looks to me (absolutely not at all a qualified opinion or experienced with fighting in any way) that it's related to UFC fighting.

Exactly.  It could mean nothing at all or it could show the kind of people they hang out with.  By the way, in the Amy Henslee case her husbands cousin was into cage fighting and he was the one who shot and killed Amy and his girlfriend.  They say he had anger issues. 

http://madeira.hccanet.org/project2_2010/phelpsp2/preplanning2/sponsors.html

Not sure about their anger issues in this case, but... Clint & David both favor Tap Out attire. Tap Out, Warrior Intl (used to be Warrior Wear), Cage Fighter, RVCA, UFC - all mma brands. There's tons more. UFC Cage Fighting made them all famous. My boys favor them, also. I can;t stand it but they absolutely love it.

Side note: I grew up on boxing. I can't tell you how many fights I saw at Madison Square Gardens. I saw a couple in Las Vegas, too. IMO, boxing is still big with some grownups but UFC and cage fighting has replaced alot of it. It's more physical. I can't stand it, makes me upset...but it's HUGELY popular...no matter how much or little money you have, no matter the color of your skin, no matter the religion, etc. My oldest, soon to be 17, is involved.

Klaas, I live in NJ. My boys wrestle. Alot. Blair Academy is one of the best prep schools in NJ. My son's best friend has been on Team NJ 2 of the past 3 years. The coach from Blair was their coach for AllStars - Team NJ. Their entire wrestling team (Blair) participates in mma. There's several schools throughout the US that offer this same thing. I'm informing this only to put it into perspective, to inform how popular it is.

And its getting more popular, like anything everything has its norms & extremes...just saying    OMG Titch, I didnt know you were a Jersey girl, me too until a few years ago.   I know Blair Academy, its a very renown prep school with quite a bit of success in both sports & academics for a long time up there near Andover/Hackettstown, etc.  The overall student body from everything I've ever experienced thru the years was commendable & high achieving. 

Jersey born & bred...don't know if that's a good thing? Sure I have a Jersey attitude but I tend to think that hails from my Italian Nona! Lol! Florida is where I'm happiest, doesn't even matter which part of the state, although I love central Florida on towards Tampa. Went to college in Northern Florida, loved it there, too. Can't wait to move back! Yeah, Blair is an awesome school! I sure wish I could afford for my boys to go there, but even if I could we live in South Jersey anyway. My son's best friend is 6th in our nation right now, in 9th grade, & already has colleges looking at him & making offers. They lie when they say they don't, I know from person experience. He already has a letter from UNC! Ok, sorry for the o/t Klaas.

I just found this in my notes...
http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23234

Snippet:
Grace said that she does not believe Hailey ran away based on the evidence.

According to City Manager Kampfer, search dogs picked up a few scent spots indicative of Hailey’s presence near the Western Suites hotel off I-20, just a few blocks from Hailey’s home.

Kampfer says the scents were detected after law enforcement brought the dogs to several locations, not by following any sort of “trail” to the hotel.

Now I ask this: Wasn't it Nancy Grace that reported that the dogs trailed Hailey's scent to the hotel? I remember, I know it was stated on tv, just not perfectly sure it was Nancy Grace's show... So the dogs did not, trace Hailey's scent to the hotel. Instead, the cops took the dogs to locations and they "hit" on her scent. There is a HUGE difference in that info. If they specifically didn;t trail her scent there, then 9 times out of 10 that wasn;t the last path she travelled! This makes me mad bc sooo many of us concentrated on that tidbit of info and kept trying to figure it into the bigger scheme of things! Chances are her scent just travelled & wafted in certain places due to the fact it's her near neighborhood, etc!

Yes, there is a huge differential.   If she was on foot there would be a trail, if she was driven there only from the parking lot where a car would have parked to the motel door.   I have my doubts whether the motel is even relevant but I cant rule it out either. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: January 29, 2011, 09:25:22 PM »

Just trying to put myself in Shawn's position for a moment.  If I were so in love with Billie and loved Hailey and David, during this trying time for the family why would I move out AND even take my couch?  Why not just move out until my name is cleared then move back in with Billie?

With the troopers car sitting out front, I don't think it was the amicable dissolution of property that Billie tried to make it out to be. Probably there were voices raised enough for the neighbors to hear. If you look real close at the picture, I think there is another LE car sitting to the left, almost out of the picture. That tells me the trooper had a backup and they were expecting trouble.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: January 29, 2011, 09:30:15 PM »

With the troopers car sitting out front, I don't think it was the amicable dissolution of property that Billie tried to make it out to be. Probably there were voices raised enough for the neighbors to hear. If you look real close at the picture, I think there is another LE car sitting to the left, almost out of the picture. That tells me the trooper had a backup and they were expecting trouble.

I specifically remember Billie stating on Nancy Grace that she told him to move out after the results of his ldt... She also said at least until everything is cleared up and Hailey is found.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: January 29, 2011, 09:32:21 PM »

He went to stay at his GrandMa's. Why did he need to take the couch ?
Sure she needed an extra piece of furniture.
Like that is so unimportant. Then, we hear that Hailey usually fell asleep watching tv. On A couch.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: January 29, 2011, 09:32:26 PM »

I don't know how to bring stuff over but the blue couch video is on page 8 and the pic with the same clothes is on page 9 of cranky's photobucket site.

Is this the link? I can't find the pictures.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ12
yes look on pages 8 and 9

Thanks!

I found the one with Billie sitting on a lighter blue upholstered seat, but honestly it looks like a side chair to me. I swear one night I saw her sitting on a NG interview on a leather chair I thought was a dark sofa. Maybe she was doing that interview at her mother's house that time.
Could be this case is so crazy
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: January 29, 2011, 09:34:08 PM »

I agree
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2011, 09:36:28 PM »

I'm still going through notes, trying to get rid of stuff that's been disproven or deemed insignificant. I'm looking for inside pictures of Billie's house. I think those table & chairs shown in the leather couch pic are in Billie's home, so if that's the case then the leather couch must be hers. I'm trying Klaas...
I think that the leather couch is inside g-mas house , aren't they wearing the same clothes that they were wearing when they were sitting in front of the white brick fireplace in the pic with the brother David Dunn? This time Hailey looks happy and Billie looks a lil preturbed .......the solid blue couch I think is the replacement that is in Billies house...she did an interview sitting on it .....JMO I bet we might can figure it out on Cranky's pictures.

I also think the southwest print sofa was replaced by a blue one...the walls look same color to me. In the pic with Shawn it was SW sofa...ones with just her were blue sofa.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: January 29, 2011, 09:38:05 PM »

Yup, and if Billie didnt believe what people were telling her you'd think she'd need her boo for moral support at such a trying time.  Shawn has done nothing to help organize searches or anything else for that matter even as a false impression to care to find Hailey...its just words & they fall short of the truth.

I completely agree! Also, when was the couch moved out? Does anyone have the exact day? Remember after Hailey was reported missing the cops said they were searching the house? I think that original search of the house was on a Wednesday? Was it the first Wednesday after the day she was reported missing, or the following week? I'm wondering if the couch was out of the house before the search by le...

This link states that le was concentrating on the house & shed out back yesterday and the article is dated Jan 6th, it was an update of a Jan 5th article directly below it. So, le searched the house on 1/5/11.

Link:
http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23234

Elias Hernandez
CBS 7 News
ehernandez@cbs7.com
January 6, 2011

UPDATE 12:00 PM

Colorado City, Texas -

The Texas Department of Criminal Justice search guards and dogs did a "grid search" overnight, even scouring the riverbeds.

Colorado City officials confirm Texas Rangers have heard that Hailey’s mother's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, has skipped town. It has not been confirmed by officials that he has skipped polygraph testing.

Adkins has not been named a suspect and authorities have not been able to corroborate this account.

City officials confirm they are sending the DPS helicopter to continue searching the area.

Yesterday, authorities were focusing their search on the home of Hailey Dunn and a shed just behind it.

Several officials were seen carrying out bags of what appear to be evidence.

Meanwhile, city officials say foul play is now a possibility.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2011, 09:38:13 PM »

He went to stay at his GrandMa's. Why did he need to take the couch ?
Sure she needed an extra piece of furniture.
Like that is so unimportant. Then, we hear that Hailey usually fell asleep watching tv. On A couch.
Maybe he gave the couch to his ex in Big Spring, wouldn't that pizzz Billie off ? I thought at first that the fight that they had on v-day was about what Hailey told G-ma but now I am thinking that it was over the other woman but I do however think that is why Clint and SA got into a fight  JMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2011, 09:41:56 PM »

Klaas

I have done a google search and cannot find where it is reported that Shawn took the couch.  Other than Billie claiming that Hailey slept on it up until a week prior to her going missing ... the couch does not appear to be an issue.

Obviously ... I am missing something.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2011, 09:45:41 PM »

Klaas

I have done a google search and cannot find where it is reported that Shawn took the couch.  Other than Billie claiming that Hailey slept on it up until a week prior to her going missing ... the couch does not appear to be an issue.

Janet

Well, we do have this photo of it in Shawn's truck.  I'll try and find where it was said. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2011, 09:47:25 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2011, 09:48:25 PM »

Klaas

Janet

How would you explain the picture with the sofa in the truck and the popo sitting out front. I doubt they were there when he was moving in for the first time with Billie.  The relevance to me is there could be forensics on it, maybe lost forever.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2011, 09:48:55 PM »

Klaas

Janet

Well, we do have this photo of it in Shawn's truck.  I'll try and find where it was said. 

You can also use this link that states Billie asked him to move out. This is on the 5th, the same day le searched the house:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/14/shawn-adkins-colorado-city-missing-Hailey-Dunn/

Snippet
Dunn has denied any involvement in her daughter's disappearance. She told Adkins to move out of their home Jan. 5.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2011, 09:50:42 PM »

So now any fibers or hair from Hailey can be explained away since the sofa was in the back of his truck. Right?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2011, 09:54:22 PM »

Klaas

Janet

How would you explain the picture with the sofa in the truck and the popo sitting out front. I doubt they were there when he was moving in for the first time with Billie.  The relevance to me is there could be forensics on it, maybe lost forever.

Who does the truck belong to?

Thanks.

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: January 29, 2011, 09:57:43 PM »

I haven't seen the registration for it, but I think it is supposed to be Shawn's truck that was not supposed to be running. That is why they were using the one car to go back and forth in before and for their drug run.  I'm guessing the truck got a fast tune up.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: January 29, 2011, 09:57:56 PM »

I think that if he took  the couch because he was upset with Billie for making him leave it shows his maturity level as well as his spitefulness but I am more concerned that this might have been cooked up to get rid of a piece of evidence that is too big to hide easily....Since at first they classified Hailey as runaway I have to wonder how well they searched the house and it's contents..I know that it was stated by Billie on NG that they did a walk through and then later came back and searched again..I have not seen where the house was taped off with the yellow tape and windows covered for luminol or anything even in the Haleigh Cummings case they did that. I  think that the couch should be checked out myself but then again that is JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.