April 24, 2024, 03:35:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170324 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2011, 09:53:06 PM »

UPDATE: Police Collect Socks, Hair Found During Dunn Search

Socks and hair were discovered during a search in Big Spring Friday morning.
Pete Kampfer, who has been acting as spokesman for the investigation, confirmed this afternoon that the items were found and collected by the Big Spring Police Department.
MORE.....

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336196

I wonder how long it will be till Captain Kampfer takes it back and says we may or may not have found socks and hair? And if it was, it may or may not have been in Big Spring? 

Fanny ... it only took until one read the last two paragraphs of the same article to reveal that you are probably right.

Janet

+++++

Friday, January 28 2011

<snipped>

Members of the group sent KTAB's Tiffany Tatro images of Big Spring officers collecting the socks from the scene.

Searchers told Tatro there's nothing to connect the socks that were discovered to Hailey Dunn. However, members of the Big Spring Crime Scene Investigation unit did come in and collect the items just in case.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2011, 09:59:31 PM »

Pete Kampfer, who has been acting as spokesman for the investigation, confirmed this afternoon that the items were found and collected by the Big Spring Police Department.
MORE.....

Wow, thanks.

I give Kampfer 12 hours or less to retract that statement and say he can not confirm anything was found or not found 

I guess you and I did it again. Do you suppose we have ESP with one another? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2011, 10:05:01 PM »

Billie Dunn: There Is Another Person That Needs To Be Looked At

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276

prob the drug dealer

Since when has someone else OTHER THAN SHAWN threatened Billie & Hailey?   Look at the video when she winches & contorts her mouth & how she so often shifts her eyes to the left, also the sigh she takes before explaining herself.   Is she referring to the neighbor who left?   Since we know she is still talking to Shawn & is stating that he still loves her and the children, I feel that this woman is protecting him at all costs, including her daughter's life.   I call BS and DEFLECTION. 

If this was true, why wasn't she saying this at the very beginning. Did this thought just bubble up through her foggy brain. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2011, 10:06:34 PM »

MORE.....

At least the Big Springs Police Department had the good sense to collect them.

I wonder how long it will be till Captain Kampfer takes it back and says we may or may not have found socks and hair? And if it was, it may or may not have been in Big Spring? 

Fanny ... it only took until one read the last two paragraphs of the same article to reveal that you are probably right.

Janet

+++++

Friday, January 28 2011

<snipped>

Members of the group sent KTAB's Tiffany Tatro images of Big Spring officers collecting the socks from the scene.

Searchers told Tatro there's nothing to connect the socks that were discovered to Hailey Dunn. However, members of the Big Spring Crime Scene Investigation unit did come in and collect the items just in case.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2011, 10:08:12 PM »

MORE.....

At least the Big Springs Police Department had the good sense to collect them.

Janet

+++++

Friday, January 28 2011

<snipped>

Whoops, I got into your box again.  At least the Big Springs Police Department had the good sense to collect them.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 10:16:33 PM »

Billie Dunn: There Is Another Person That Needs To Be Looked At

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276

prob the drug dealer

Since when has someone else OTHER THAN SHAWN threatened Billie & Hailey?   Look at the video when she winches & contorts her mouth & how she so often shifts her eyes to the left, also the sigh she takes before explaining herself.   Is she referring to the neighbor who left?   Since we know she is still talking to Shawn & is stating that he still loves her and the children, I feel that this woman is protecting him at all costs, including her daughter's life.   I call BS and DEFLECTION. 

If this was true, why wasn't she saying this at the very beginning. Did this thought just bubble up through her foggy brain. 

LOL, yup that flag has to go way high, not even hip boots will help this chick wade thru her BS.   And Fanny, I love, love, love your new avi, pretty monkey!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 10:17:24 PM »

O/T sort of. Janet, I just wanted to tell you that I know we have disagreed on this case, but it was nothing personal on my part. We have posted together many times on other threads, and I think we have never had any trouble. I wasn't ganging up on you myself, and I have no gang. I have almost been afraid to even post here since the other night, because I didn't want anything I said to sound that way.  I just want to say that I am sorry if I made you feel that way and all I want is to be able to be friends and for the thread to go along smoothly. I hope you will accept my apology . I will be more careful in how I say things even if we do disagree.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 10:33:25 PM »

‘Have Hope'
Missing girl's family, friends stay optimistic

<snipped>

"She's out there, and somebody knows something," said Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, on Friday. He spoke by phone as he drove to El Paso with his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, and their two children. He planned to hand out fliers and talk to the media to bring attention to Hailey's disappearance.

MORE...

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/28/145have-hope/

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 10:43:51 PM »

‘Have Hope'
Missing girl's family, friends stay optimistic

<snipped>

"She's out there, and somebody knows something," said Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, on Friday. He spoke by phone as he drove to El Paso with his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, and their two children. He planned to hand out fliers and talk to the media to bring attention to Hailey's disappearance.

MORE...

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/28/145have-hope/

From the article:  "Clint Dunn said he also has seen a change in the way he interacts with his own family and is struggling to find a balance between searching for Hailey and being a father to his three other children.

"It's 30 days, it's so ... There's no words to explain the feeling of loss that I feel. I feel so lost," he said. "I'm trying to balance my life out; I've got other kids that I've got to think of, too, and I have no job right now — I'm staying with my mom ... you want to talk about some stress," he said."

Meanwhile the mother of Hailey still talks to the very person many suspect killed her daughter...go figure.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 10:57:04 PM »

i was able to select and copy to notepad,but some letters came out weird
ive read this doc many times,but some how missed, what i bolded
it comes right after the pgs thats talking about the copied pgs
of murders,that billie made at work

Durinq the investigation into the disappearanoe/kidnapping of Hailey bunn,
Shawn ADKINS has been intexviewed numerous rimes by investigators and ADKINS
has volunteered to a polygraph examination on three occasiohs and on the first
two occasions upon his arrival 2s terminated the polygraph examihations by
walking out and refusing to ~aoperate with investigator. On the third attempt
to polygraph ADKINS he submitted to the first stage of the polygraph and the
result of the polygraph was deception indicated, meaning that ADKINS failed
the examination on the relevant questions of knowing the whereabouts of Ijailey
Wllnn.
During the second phase of the pol.ygraph ADKINS was questioned in
reference to where Hailey Dunn could be found and ADKINS made a positive
indication that Hailey Durin could be found in Scurry County, Texas.

When the
third phase of the polygraph was s t a r r e d to refine the location of Hailey Dunn
in Scurxy County, Texas ADKINS refused to complete the palygraph examination
and walked out of the Police Department.
http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 11:14:26 PM »

i was able to select and copy to notepad,but some letters came out weird
ive read this doc many times,but some how missed, what i bolded
it comes right after the pgs thats talking about the copied pgs
of murders,that billie made at work

Durinq the investigation into the disappearanoe/kidnapping of Hailey bunn,
Shawn ADKINS has been intexviewed numerous rimes by investigators and ADKINS
has volunteered to a polygraph examination on three occasiohs and on the first
two occasions upon his arrival 2s terminated the polygraph examihations by
walking out and refusing to ~aoperate with investigator. On the third attempt
to polygraph ADKINS he submitted to the first stage of the polygraph and the
result of the polygraph was deception indicated, meaning that ADKINS failed
the examination on the relevant questions of knowing the whereabouts of Ijailey
Wllnn.
During the second phase of the pol.ygraph ADKINS was questioned in
reference to where Hailey Dunn could be found and ADKINS made a positive
indication that Hailey Durin could be found in Scurry County, Texas.

When the
third phase of the polygraph was s t a r r e d to refine the location of Hailey Dunn
in Scurxy County, Texas ADKINS refused to complete the palygraph examination
and walked out of the Police Department.
http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf

It's really too bad he doesn't have the guts to go ahead and man up and give Hailey's location. He could save a lot of hearts that are being broken some relief. I know the searchers are exhausted, and they will need a lot of time to decompress after this is over.  Much less her family and friends.   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 11:51:38 PM »

here is a basic county map of scurry,im see if i can find a topo
i see a lake lower left corner
http://www.countymapsoftexas.com/scurry.shtml

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2011, 11:58:17 PM »

O/T sort of. Janet, I just wanted to tell you that I know we have disagreed on this case, but it was nothing personal on my part. We have posted together many times on other threads, and I think we have never had any trouble. I wasn't ganging up on you myself, and I have no gang. I have almost been afraid to even post here since the other night, because I didn't want anything I said to sound that way.  I just want to say that I am sorry if I made you feel that way and all I want is to be able to be friends and for the thread to go along smoothly. I hope you will accept my apology . I will be more careful in how I say things even if we do disagree.

I was making fun of Nancy Grace and I never intended to sound as if I was ganging up on anybody. I have not watched NG in over a year so I read all of the quotes you post. (And I still forget what was said..lol) I too am sorry Janet. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2011, 12:04:15 AM »

I was making fun of Nancy Grace and I never intended to sound as if I was ganging up on anybody. I have not watched NG in over a year so I read all of the quotes you post. (And I still forget what was said..lol) I too am sorry Janet. 

I'll cry right along with you SHELL. Although I don't think it was anything you said or did. I have cried for two days over this myself. I think it was my joking around and sarcastic humor, and sometimes people don't understand my goofing off. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2011, 12:25:27 AM »

here is a basic county map of scurry,im see if i can find a topo
i see a lake lower left corner
http://www.countymapsoftexas.com/scurry.shtml

I think Billie said a game warden had been searching a lake. And Sheriff Toombs was recounting what had been done, and he mentioned searching a lake also.  Surprising what a big area that is, isn't it?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011, 12:46:16 AM »

FWIW

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Find-Hailey-Dunn/165260016852020?v=wall

Ruthie Pittman Brown just heard on the news they found a bloody sock in Big Spring but dont know if it is hers praying not
about an hour ago
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2011, 12:50:53 AM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2011, 12:51:44 AM »

FWIW

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Find-Hailey-Dunn/165260016852020?v=wall

Ruthie Pittman Brown just heard on the news they found a bloody sock in Big Spring but dont know if it is hers praying not
about an hour ago

I'm praying not too.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2011, 01:09:40 AM »

I think I may have every word of those NG transcripts covering the Hailey Dunn case memorized.

Janet  .

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2011, 01:25:18 AM »

Well ... I am on a high.  I beat teacher DIL at a game of Scrabble this evening while son and hubby replaced a hot water tank.

Anyways ... regarding the bloody sock find.  My theory implies that Hailey was suffocated or strangled.  In other words ... no blood.  However ... I am thankful that searches are taking place in the Big Spring area ... Shawn's destination on the morning of December 27th.

Good Night All

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.