April 25, 2024, 08:55:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170397 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2011, 08:27:53 PM »

I missed the show, will catch it on the rerun.

O/T for those following the Caylee Anthony case, there is a new interview found with Brad Conway that came out in the last doc dump. It was not put out by some on the media sources but it is on Doc Stock. The link is on the thread. VERY interesting reading. That's why I miss the blog cast. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #221 on: January 30, 2011, 08:36:41 PM »

Grr....I missed a good portion of the interview on blog radio, listening now.  Ill have to listen from the beginning later. They are talking about DV & how SA and BD's relationship was dysfunctional.   A chatter asked if Shawn may be following what took place in Zahar's case.  They are discussing that Shawn was immature & he MAY have believed that Hailey was in love with him (a bit further than I thought, I thought he may be blaming Hailey for his behavior).   Now discussing if Shawn "gave up where to look" as a way to "get back" at Billie, an anger toward Billie.   Ugh, discussing rumor whether its possible Hailey was pregnant & if that would be motivation....ah well duh, yes.  This being tied into his comment that Hailey at 13 was "promiscuous."  Also wondering why Billie labeled him in that medical terminology MHMR (mental health issue) in a previous 911 call, was he in the system for mental health issues or was she simply calling him mentally +++++++ (her words not mine) OR was that her way of getting back at him during an argument.

Asking why Billie would be protecting him, if she had anything to lose even if she didnt participate...at rude commercial break now & the show ended & now is repeating.  As it restarted I was in the kitchen but I heard the host say something about a co-worker wanted to call in.

Now discussing statement analysis.   Peter Hyatt sent Billie an open letter that "caused a stir," his motive was listening to Billie on NG.   He was able to discern deception & the story about Hailey going to a friend's house as "a story" (in other words a lie).   He said that the mom did this several times & he believes Hailey is deceased (sorry Im just repeating).   Peter believes mom knows she is deceased, he says thru Billie's words she told us that without saying so.  He listened to all the interviews to stitch the story together (measuring by pulse, breathing, words, etc.)   Each reaction as a physiological reaction.   He said that there is very little movement, no stress or tension (sensitivity-up tick).   The needle goes way up when Billie was asked where Hailey was up in comparison.  NOTE:  If I seem fragmented or rushing what Im hearing, its because Im typing as I listen.   Talking about the delay taking the LD tests, even if taking drugs her baseline may still show no physiological reaction BUT in spite of drug use that question still peaked, heart rate & breathing go up.   She didnt take the first LD test, failed the next & walked out. She did lie, is she simply covering for SA is it due to her failure to protect.  Peter, sees her enjoying the media attention & said so but in different words on NG.   

Dr. Glass is not able to attend tonight.   She has stated that BD is deceptive.   She might be on the show next week.

Stating that her deception is not always being caught on NG although she did a few times.  Peter:   "She is not being slandered, she's a druggie, a mother that puts her own wants ahead of her childrens' needs & someone that is lying to them."   Once Billie said "My daughter was on the phone," NG says "Whoa, wait a whoa whoa what phone?"  It should have been "a phone" not "the phone."  (that's an article) It should have been "she was on a phone not the phone."  It sounded contrived & Peter doesnt thinks it is part of a plan. 

OK, at this point Im still listening but posting highlights is not doing it justice...I strongly recommend everyone listening at your convenience.  Im listening as I prepare dinner so its getting difficult to type and listen as well as cook & take care of 4 furbabies, my granddoggie Im recently taking care of making the energizer bunny look like its on Valium!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt/2011/01/30/the-peter-hyatt-show

Peter's opinion is she will be frisked, eventually, I am paraphasing him.        I want to be delicate with my wording.
I was surprised at his candid opinions at the end of his show. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: January 31, 2011, 01:14:54 AM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26670216/detail.html

Searchers Set Up Account For Contributions

By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
POSTED: 6:38 pm CST January 30, 2011

UPDATED: 7:13 pm CST January 30, 2011
COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Volunteers want to make sure they can continue the search for missing 13-year old Hailey Dunn.

The search group trained by KlaasKids and the Laura Recovery Center have set up an account at the City National Bank of Colorado City, located on 228 Elm Street, for anyone who wants to contribute to their cause.

The account is under the name "Hailey Search".
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: January 31, 2011, 01:20:42 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336676

Dunn gives Details Of Potential Person Of Interest

Reported by: Tiffany Tatro
Sunday, January 30 2011
Billie Dunn plans to hold a press conference Monday to give what she says is an accurate time line and discuss a person she thinks should be a person of interest.

Dunn said she wants to set the record straight. "People are miscontruing everything. There's so many things that aren't accurate that's out there. I just need to get the facts out there so people will get back to focing on Hailey," she said. To get the facts out she will hold a press conference giving her version of the first  days her daughter disappeared. Dunn will also say what she can about somebody she thinks needs to be looked at in the case.

"There is somebody else and this is somebody that I'm not just pointing the finger at. Investigators actually told me about him," said Dunn. She added, "He's a person the whole family knows well. We hadn't seen him in a while and then he did make the threats towards me and Hailey only. He felt like we had wronged him."

((snipped))
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: January 31, 2011, 01:24:34 AM »

Missing teen's mom wants to talk to media today

COLORADO CITY — Billie Jean Dunn, the mother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, has scheduled her own news conference for 1 p.m. today.

MORE...

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/30/missing-teens-mom-wants-to-talk-to-media-today/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: January 31, 2011, 01:26:27 AM »

Billie Dunn plans to hold a press conference Monday to give what she says is an accurate time line and discuss a person she thinks should be a person of interest.

MORE...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: January 31, 2011, 01:28:34 AM »

<snipped>

"There is somebody else and this is somebody that I'm not just pointing the finger at. Investigators actually told me about him," said Dunn. She added, "He's a person the whole family knows well. We hadn't seen him in a while and then he did make the threats towards me and Hailey only. He felt like we had wronged him."

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: January 31, 2011, 01:52:56 AM »

billie dunn is not a registered nurse,but was a nurse aide till 1994 Edit-fix name typo-MB
she may hold another License Number,like a xray,lab,ect tech,havent checked
but i doubt she is,can be checked here
http://reg.tmb.state.tx.us/OnLineVerif/Phys_SearchVerif.asp

Texas Nurse Aide Registry Verification

Registration
Number Name Inclusion Date Expiration Origination Notes

248898 DUNN, BILLIE 09/01/1992 09/01/1994 EXAMINATION This nurse aide's registration is expired. To renew registry status, the nurse aide must provide verification of qualifying employment. If the individual is unable to verify employment, they will have to re-train and/(or) re-test. The nurse aide is currently not employable as a nurse aide in a licensed nursing facility in the state of Texas. This nurse aide has no findings of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of resident property on file with the Texas Nurse Aide Registry.
https://www.asisvcs.com/services/registry/search_generic.asp?CPCat=0644NURSE

and clicking on her #248898 gets this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Date: 01/31/2011

INQUIRY RESULTSDEMOGRAPHICS
Name: DUNN, BILLIE

REGISTRATION
Registration #: 248898
Registration Date: 09/01/1992
Expiration Date: 09/01/1994
Basis: EXAMINATION

This nurse aide's registration is expired. To renew registry status, the nurse aide must provide verification of qualifying employment. If the individual is unable to verify employment, they will have to re-train and/(or) re-test. The nurse aide is currently not employable as a nurse aide in a licensed nursing facility in the state of Texas. This nurse aide has no findings of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of resident property on file with the Texas Nurse Aide Registry.

https://www.asisvcs.com/services/registry/results_by_detail.asp?license_number=248898&general_prefix=NU&license_prefix=NA&CPCat=0644NURSE
-----------------------
https://www.bon.state.tx.us/olv/nurseinq.html

name first last,i went last on dunn and Ostrander,none found

Nurse Online Verification
Texas Nurses may be verified by License Number, Last four digits of the Social Security Number AND Birthdate, or Last AND First name combination (Partial names are allowed, i.e. J Brown). Click on the labeled search tab, enter the desired parameters and click the SUBMIT button. **Note, when performing multiple searches, click the RESET button before entering new search parameters to remove previously entered data.

Texas Nursing License Number, Last four of SSN and Birthdate, First and Last Name

« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 11:00:06 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #228 on: January 31, 2011, 02:01:19 AM »

billie dunn is not a registered nurse,but was a nurse aide till 1994 Edit fix name typo  MB
she may hold another License Number,like a xray,lab,ect tech,havent checked
but i doubt she is,can be checked here
http://reg.tmb.state.tx.us/OnLineVerif/Phys_SearchVerif.asp

Registration
Number Name Inclusion Date Expiration Origination Notes

248898 DUNN, BILLIE 09/01/1992 09/01/1994 EXAMINATION This nurse aide's registration is expired. To renew registry status, the nurse aide must provide verification of qualifying employment. If the individual is unable to verify employment, they will have to re-train and/(or) re-test. The nurse aide is currently not employable as a nurse aide in a licensed nursing facility in the state of Texas. This nurse aide has no findings of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of resident property on file with the Texas Nurse Aide Registry.
https://www.asisvcs.com/services/registry/search_generic.asp?CPCat=0644NURSE

and clicking on her #248898 gets this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Date: 01/31/2011

INQUIRY RESULTSDEMOGRAPHICS
Name: DUNN, BILLIE

REGISTRATION
Registration #: 248898
Registration Date: 09/01/1992
Expiration Date: 09/01/1994
Basis: EXAMINATION

This nurse aide's registration is expired. To renew registry status, the nurse aide must provide verification of qualifying employment. If the individual is unable to verify employment, they will have to re-train and/(or) re-test. The nurse aide is currently not employable as a nurse aide in a licensed nursing facility in the state of Texas. This nurse aide has no findings of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of resident property on file with the Texas Nurse Aide Registry.

https://www.asisvcs.com/services/registry/results_by_detail.asp?license_number=248898&general_prefix=NU&license_prefix=NA&CPCat=0644NURSE
-----------------------

name first last,i went last on dunn and Ostrander,none found

Nurse Online Verification
Texas Nurses may be verified by License Number, Last four digits of the Social Security Number AND Birthdate, or Last AND First name combination (Partial names are allowed, i.e. J Brown). Click on the labeled search tab, enter the desired parameters and click the SUBMIT button. **Note, when performing multiple searches, click the RESET button before entering new search parameters to remove previously entered data.

Texas Nursing License Number, Last four of SSN and Birthdate, First and Last Name

I thought she said she was a secretary when someone asked her if she was a nurse.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 11:00:51 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: January 31, 2011, 02:02:24 AM »

I have to say this. I do not know Billie and have not watched every video of her...but she seems so stiff, tense. My goodness, I think if I had a missing child...for one thing my eyes would be all puffy from crying, my nose would be red as Rudolph. I do not think I could hold it all together for all those interviews. She has been on NG a lot.

But that's just me and that is just my opinion.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: January 31, 2011, 02:06:03 AM »

I have to say this. I do not know Billie and have not watched every video of her...but she seems so stiff, tense. My goodness, I think if I had a missing child...for one thing my eyes would be all puffy from crying, my nose would be red as Rudolph. I do not think I could hold it all together for all those interviews. She has been on NG a lot.

I agree with you on that one!  I know we don't know how we would react but I just don't think I could even be on t.v.  I would have to have someone talk for me. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: January 31, 2011, 02:09:18 AM »

Goodnight all!  Hopefully I can get on here again tomorrow and see what she said.  Not much time to get on here anymore since my daughter and granddaughter moved in with us while daddy is overseas serving our country. 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: January 31, 2011, 02:19:08 AM »

I agree with you on that one!  I know we don't know how we would react but I just don't think I could even be on t.v.  I would have to have someone talk for me. 

Hi G2M...did you follow the Chelsea King case? Compare that mother to Billie, big difference. Also, when I cry it is *ugly*. Maybe other people are different. You are right, we do not know how we would react. I have experienced times in my life when I was numb from grief.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: January 31, 2011, 02:20:22 AM »

Goodnight all!  Hopefully I can get on here again tomorrow and see what she said.  Not much time to get on here anymore since my daughter and granddaughter moved in with us while daddy is overseas serving our country. 
to Daddy serving our country

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: January 31, 2011, 02:22:02 AM »

And yes, she did say she was a secretary for the hospital.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: January 31, 2011, 02:35:26 AM »

She was an LPN until she went for a whole year without renewing her license and then was terminated from her job and the Board of Nursing in Texas suspended her ability to renew for awhile.  She has been eligible to renew and has not for what resons we don't know or understand.  Who wouldn't want the income of an LPN over secretary?  She prolly was a CNA before getting her LPN and maybe worked as one while in school.  To find this exact info all you have to do is search the last tread or two.  So late and I'm so bad at finding links but I knew one of you here could quicker that me.  Night, y'all!

Please do your best to include a link back to the article. I realize it takes time and effort, but there are reasons we need the link. For one thing, it allows readers and posters to get more information.  Also, I've found sometimes what a poster (including me) may recall reading and then posts may have different details or even been wrong from the original.  This in turn causes unintended misinformation, which gets multiplied each time the post is quoted and requoted and some begin to believe it's a fact.  Thanks!  Muffy
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 11:25:42 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: January 31, 2011, 03:24:47 AM »

Sunday, January 30 2011

Dunn said she wants to set the record straight. "People are miscontruing everything. There's so many things that aren't accurate that's out there. I just need to get the facts out there so people will get back to focing on Hailey," she said. To get the facts out she will hold a press conference giving her version of the first  days her daughter disappeared. Dunn will also say what she can about somebody she thinks needs to be looked at in the case.

((snipped))

Personally, I dont believe a word out of her mouth.   She says it is someone known to the family but its only after investigators told her about him that he should be looked at?   She doesnt know who she has previously pissed off?   Which family hers or Shawn's?   AND WHY NOW after almost 5 weeks!     O no Billie, "people" are not "misconstruing everything," and the only inaccuracies have been provided by you and your boyfriend.    O this should be rich!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: January 31, 2011, 09:22:26 AM »

Sunday, January 30 2011

((snipped))

Personally, I dont believe a word out of her mouth.   She says it is someone known to the family but its only after investigators told her about him that he should be looked at?   She doesnt know who she has previously pissed off?   Which family hers or Shawn's?   AND WHY NOW after almost 5 weeks!     O no Billie, "people" are not "misconstruing everything," and the only inaccuracies have been provided by you and your boyfriend.    O this should be rich!
T totally agree . . .

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: January 31, 2011, 10:19:45 AM »

Sunday, January 30 2011

((snipped))

T totally agree . . .

Here we go with another one of these mother's that everyone has "misunderstood" and the facts have been "miscontrued" ( a la Casey Anthony.) She has gotten more emboldened now that some time has past, and she thinks they may have gotten away with this after all. She's finally up to facing other camera's than NG's where it's possible there will be REAL reporters, or will this be a statement only by her, no questions asked, and the LE are only liars in her eyes and out to get her. She has done nothing, really she hasn't. She won't cry in front of the cameras and just goes into the privacy of her bedroom to do it. If you were so missing your daughter, you couldn't help where you did your ugly crying, it just comes. But her huge hanky only comes out if someone starts talking about HER and how much she must be suffering. Why, even NG has seen her cry off camera, and she put on a big show when Marc Klaas started talking about what an awful way Billie had been treated. She actually dabbed her eyes a couple of times while that conversation was going on. She should take the finger in the eyeball lessons from Casey Anthony.

This will be a well  choreographed "press conference." I wonder if Marc got her a new media spokesman, and someone to coach her on her presentation.

I need to release some of this anger. I think I will go make bread and slap some dough around.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #239 on: January 31, 2011, 10:54:59 AM »

MORE...

It just gets more bizarre as it goes along, for one Billie is now trying to bump this "person" to a POI, but according to her friend at WS.....well, here it her stmt:

01-29-2011, 12:40 AM 
czgtz 
Registered User   Join Date: Dec 2010

Ok, while the thread was closed, I had time to read this one at least. When I came on earlier, I thought that this was something that had just happened recently. After I talked to Billie I watched the interview, so I can see where the confusion is coming from. I had no idea that Billie had talked about this to MSM yet.

I hope LE has something with this, and I am not going to elaborate much more on what Billie said. I do not know if KTAB cut most of the interview themselves or if LE asked for it to be censored.

What I will say is that LE informed Billie about the threat. She did not know about it until about 2 weeks ago. It was reported by someone else over a year ago, and I have no idea why Billie was not made aware of it at the time it happened (either by LE or the person who originally reported the threat).

The person who made the threat is not one of Billie's friends (or connected to SA). I can't say anything more about him. LE has been looking for him even before they told Billie.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6071404&postcount=264

So...........he's not a friend of Billie's but it's someone known to the family and I am going out on a limb here, but if he threatened Billie AND Hailey, who could he be?

Also, very intersting is that when this first was blurted out, everyone was skeptical and saying she was using this as a means to deflect suspision from SA, and her friend on WS said that wasn't true. Then we read in the article "I am not doing this to deflect suspicion from SA".........also, WTH could a 12 yr old child to that would make this POI of Billie's think he had been wronged. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.