April 26, 2024, 12:33:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170399 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 31, 2011, 11:18:58 AM »

Good morning monkeys & guests!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: January 31, 2011, 11:20:05 AM »

maybe i am wrong but i am very suspicious of billie being so interested in crime cases. i would like to know how many months before Hailey dissapearence she started being interested in crime cases
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: January 31, 2011, 11:24:50 AM »

i felt like she said that she desrched for crime cases to give a backip of her " serches" in internet. her answers in NG are answers that nancy always expect to hear from a mother of a missing child...again i hope i am wrong ....
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: January 31, 2011, 11:26:20 AM »

I didn't get home til late last night so no time to search for the couch in the truck at gmom's house - I literally fell asleep in my coat & shoes on our recliner! LONG day but my 8 y/o took 2nd in SJ States! Yeah baby! (edit-fix typo-MB)

So, I'm searching today & came across something interesting. No it's probably just a coincidence, but it did give me reason to pause, so I screen captured pics & saved the link. (Edit to add per Titch:  Video aired January 8th.  MB) Check out this video:
http://www.kwes.com/global/category.asp?c=163304&clipId=&topVideoCatNo=121765&topVideoCatNoB=83259&topVideoCatNoC=182033&topVideoCatNoD=169582&topVideoCatNoE=169586&autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=5452647&flvUri=&partnerclipid=

Then view... Look at 00:10, 00:58, 02:05... Here's the pics:

Now, I'm certainly not suggesting they are Hailey's "earrings", but they darn sure look similar. I also notice Billie appears to have a nose piercing. Does anyone know if the police submitted Hailey's "red hoop earrings" (gauges) into evidence?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 11:35:51 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: January 31, 2011, 11:27:54 AM »

Klaas, I know you like closeups, so here ya go:

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: January 31, 2011, 11:29:20 AM »

PS: I meant to say couch in the truck, not the other way around lol.

Also, that video link I supplied aired January 8th.

Fixed typo & added video aired to post.  MB
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 11:36:33 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: January 31, 2011, 11:32:31 AM »

i felt like she said that she desrched for crime cases to give a backip of her " serches" in internet. her answers in NG are answers that nancy always expect to hear from a mother of a missing child...again i hope i am wrong ....

Hi Cecilita.  It's my opinion Billie Dunn may have had poor parenting skills, but I don't think she  directly had a hand in Hailey's disappearance.  Sometimes I wonder what LE would think if there was a crime among my family or friends and they looked at my computer, after all the sites I've been to and the research I've done in regard to crime?    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: January 31, 2011, 11:34:00 AM »

Dunn gives Details Of Potential Person Of Interest

Billie Dunn plans to hold a press conference Monday to give what she says is an accurate time line and discuss a person she thinks should be a person of interest.

MORE...

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336676

It just gets more bizarre as it goes along, for one Billie is now trying to bump this "person" to a POI, but according to her friend at WS.....well, here it her stmt:

01-29-2011, 12:40 AM 
czgtz 
Registered User   Join Date: Dec 2010

Ok, while the thread was closed, I had time to read this one at least. When I came on earlier, I thought that this was something that had just happened recently. After I talked to Billie I watched the interview, so I can see where the confusion is coming from. I had no idea that Billie had talked about this to MSM yet.

I hope LE has something with this, and I am not going to elaborate much more on what Billie said. I do not know if KTAB cut most of the interview themselves or if LE asked for it to be censored.

What I will say is that LE informed Billie about the threat. She did not know about it until about 2 weeks ago. It was reported by someone else over a year ago, and I have no idea why Billie was not made aware of it at the time it happened (either by LE or the person who originally reported the threat).

The person who made the threat is not one of Billie's friends (or connected to SA). I can't say anything more about him. LE has been looking for him even before they told Billie.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6071404&postcount=264

So...........he's not a friend of Billie's but it's someone known to the family and I am going out on a limb here, but if he threatened Billie AND Hailey, who could he be?

Also, very intersting is that when this first was blurted out, everyone was skeptical and saying she was using this as a means to deflect suspision from SA, and her friend on WS said that wasn't true. Then we read in the article "I am not doing this to deflect suspicion from SA".........also, WTH could a 12 yr old child to that would make this POI of Billie's think he had been wronged. 

Yes, and after five weeks of not being able to go on TV and plead for the return of Hailey, now all of the sudden this POI the LE never told her about is now important enough to go on TV for her to finally say something about a "timeline" and this POI she only heard about 2 weeks ago. Anything to get her snookums out from under the LE spotlight! Your will spare no personal discomfort for him.

What about Hailey, Billie. Remember, your daughter? What about her? Where were the news conferences about her for the past five weeks? Nancy Grace was you "official" choice of media for the past five weeks. By the way, how's your tooth? It must be killing you by now. And has Shawn moved his sofa back into your house yet?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: January 31, 2011, 11:34:20 AM »

Interesting comment found at the bottom of the page...comments section at the following link:
http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13804937

Daniel is the person making the comment. I don't believe any of us even thought of a body being hidden in a tank battery. OMG, how big are they?

Snipped:
Daniel
Im from the area and I am from an oil field family. Has anybody searched any oil field area or well? Have they checked into tank batteries? A body could be hidden in a tank battery easy and they would not find it for years. Has any body dragged the lakes? Why have they not checked the body of water? Has anybody ever heard of John Wayne Gacey? Gacey hid 27 bodies under his own house. Have they checked there? Check or search the tank batteries (crude oil tanks) and drag the lakes.... I want to remain positive but you have to search all areas before you can move on to others. I do not believe she is just laying around out in the open anywhere.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #249 on: January 31, 2011, 11:37:50 AM »

Hi Cecilita.  It's my opinion Billie Dunn may have had poor parenting skills, but I don't think she  directly had a hand in Hailey's disappearance.  Sometimes I wonder what LE would think if there was a crime among my family or friends and they looked at my computer, after all the sites I've been to and the research I've done in regard to crime?    
I agree with you, and can you just imagine what LE would be thinking looking at our computers and all the terrible cases we all look at? Would not be good.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: January 31, 2011, 11:37:57 AM »

Muffy, Thank you so much!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: January 31, 2011, 11:42:36 AM »

Klaas, I know you like closeups, so here ya go:

As long as I am feeling snarky this morning, I may as well go ahead and say that the dark circles under her eyes look like makeup to me, especially so on the NG show. Nancy's guest are usually made up very well, think of the "makeover of Krystal and Marie from the Nancy Grace Show. I notice that her eye bags look very dark on Nancy's show, but much less so in the local pictures from the local tv. Even in these pics she looks like some "makeup" has been applied under her eyes, and these are even taken in outside light. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: January 31, 2011, 11:42:56 AM »

I agree with you, and can you just imagine what LE would be thinking looking at our computers and all the terrible cases we all look at? Would not be good.

Agree! OMG, the Caylee Anthony research alone yielded many "questionable" searches to say the least! LOL!

What I do find interesting is the fact that those same "true crime printouts" were during the past 6 months when everything "was awesome" between Billie & Shawn. Something else I find interesting is that there weren't any other printouts dated "before" Shawn came into the picture...at least none were found or released as of yet...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: January 31, 2011, 11:47:43 AM »

What do we know about the neighbor & the guy that was living with him at the time of Hailey's disappearance? Anything?

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

Snipped:
Travis Walston, who owns a house two doors down from the Dunn home, reported seeing the teenager Christmas Eve.

He said that Dennis Pharris, who was living in Walston's house, reported seeing Hailey in her backyard talking on a cell phone at noon Dec. 27.

"I have told the cops that his story is not reliable," said Walston, who added that he had kicked Pharris out of the house. It is unknown whether Pharris is a person of interest.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: January 31, 2011, 11:54:06 AM »

i agree with our searches i believe we will be in deep troible, but not for our investigations ...we will be in dedp tronle because we wil be more aware that cucus like shawn can hurt our kids
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: January 31, 2011, 12:22:53 PM »

Just in case this comes up again, basically in so many words, LVN/LPN are about the same. Texas & California use the LVN title, while the rest of the US uses LPN. This is NOT the same title as an RN. Each state does have hands on contact hours & learning hours rules that need to be completed before renewal, each varying to whatever the state's med professon needs most. As an example, some states have more AIDS or HIV patient care, so it's safe to say that those states may require additional hands on hours every 2 years in order for the LVN/LPN nursing license renewal. This is due to the fact that science & technology changes on a daily basis, and hence medicines too.

Here's some info & the link:
http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-lpn-and-lvn/

Difference Between LPN and LVN

LPN vs LVN

For anyone who has ever been in a hospital, either as a patient or a visitor, will know that there is a variety of clinicians who participate in the care of the patient. Two of these caregivers are the Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN). This article discusses the similarities and differences between these two fields in the nursing profession.

Definition

LPN are nurses who have passed the educational requirements to obtain their license; with the next step in their profession being a Registered Nurse (RN). LPN are generally found working under a doctor’s, or RN’s supervision in a variety of hospitals or clinics, and are currently found providing home health care, and practicing in long-term nursing care facilities.

LVN are also nurses who have passed the individual state’s educational requirements to gain a license, and also have their next professional step as that of an RN. LVN perform their nursing duties in various hospitals, long-term nursing facilities, convalescent homes, physician’s offices, and surgical centers. They perform many similar duties to the RN.

History

The first LPN/LVN nursing school was established at the Young Women’s Christian Association in 1892, in New York City. Initial training lasted three months at the Ballard School in 1893, where these future nurses learned homemaking and caring for patients as the required components of their training; whereas, other states had no licenses until 1955. Requirements varied from certifications in a nine month program to certifications lasting three years for specialties such as surgery, pediatrics or anesthesia.

Nursing programs today that offer LPN/LVN training have a moderately intensive list of topics that are required for licensing, such as communications, critical thinking, dosage calculations, drug reference and interactions, ethics, and other specialties.

Education

In Texas, the educational requirements for the title of LVN require students to complete 20 contact hours every two years, and a targeted (once-off) two hours of contact in Continuing Education for LVN who are working in Emergency Rooms and Forensic Evidence Collection. California requires 30 contact hours of Continuing Education, every two years, for license renewal.

The remaining 48 states have varying requirements for contact hours and continuing education hours, and the title earned in these states is LPN. Some states, such as New York, require the completion of three contact hours for infection control every four years; and others, such as Florida, require additional study in Prevention of Medical Errors, HIV/AIDS and Domestic Violence, to retain the LPN title.

Summary:

1 Basically, the educational requirements of both LPN and LVN are very similar, and their duties are consistent within the two professions.

2 The only real differences originate with the states and the titles in the licensing of the two occupations. In Texas and California, the educational requirements are the same, but the title is LVN; whereas, all other states with the same educational obligations, bestow the title of LPN.

3 Both occupations require a minimum of a high school graduation certificate, or GED, prior to entering Nursing School, along with a clean criminal record and graduation from an approved accredited practical nursing program.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: January 31, 2011, 12:26:35 PM »

i agree with our searches i believe we will be in deep troible, but not for our investigations ...we will be in dedp tronle because we wil be more aware that cucus like shawn can hurt our kids

I tried to find out what the word "cucus" means. I haven't found it yet, but think I have an idea. I like the word. and intend to use it. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: January 31, 2011, 12:38:33 PM »

One more side note to go with my last post. This is coming directly from me but anybody that's an LPN or LVN already knows this:

Alot of states are now hiring MA instead of LVN/LPN bc they do alot of the same things and are paid less...depending on where they are employed of course. It used to be that the medical assistant was simply a greeter or cleanup person, somebody that helped with the paperwork, keeping the office in order, etc. Now there are several programs that teach the MA how to take blood and administer intravenous fluids. It didn't use to be that way. An MA could be compared to a CNA with the MA having more education. The LVN/LPN has way more education than the MA or CNA, but bc of what's now being taught in some states, alot of cardiac & trauma units seek to hire an MA over an LPN/LVN bc they can pay them less, have them do their externship through them with a signed contract to stay on, then they pay for them to complete their RN degree while bipassing the Associates Degree needed for an LVN/LPN. The whole time an MA is working under the tutelage of a surgeon or doctor, they can apply those hours needed to accomplish the RN, along with the extra education,, again which the hospital of employment would reimburse for.

Hope I didn't confuse anybody. Nicubird, if you're there (or anyone else that may know), please correct me if I'm wrong. I might be off a little bit, but I think I'm close...at least as far as I can see it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: January 31, 2011, 12:50:42 PM »

Muffy, Thank you so much!

You're so welcome.  I appreciate all the work you and others do here, and I've found often times research, photos and some posts become important references for the future in the cases.  If I see it and have time, I try to fix things that may impact later.  I'm not so worried about general spelling and punctuation    it's getting dates, places and names correct that I'm after and of course trying to be sure we have links back.  Again, thank you and all others that are providing information, images and the research.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 31, 2011, 12:54:05 PM »

Does anyone have a link for the Billie "press conference" or will this be a private affair?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.