April 26, 2024, 06:10:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170404 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: January 31, 2011, 04:32:22 PM »

If one were to take Billie's press conference serious, one would have to believe that Mary Beth and/or her mother was a liar...especially considering Mary Beth said she never made it over there and/or hadn't seen her. Edit to correct name per Titch.  MB

Dear Mr. Police Officer, please could you release all cell phone records and pings. Thanks and have a nice day.

Wait, color me confused is it Elizabeth or Mary Beth....Im so spitting livid right now I cant even think straight.   Is there video of this presser Billie gave in front of her home?   By the picture am I correct that she was alone?   Dont you find it interesting if that were the case that NO ONE was there to back her up or offer moral support?   Why is this woman so heckbent on going against LE's investigation? You're correct, Titch meant Mary Beth.  MB

OMG who am I thinking of? I'm so sorry!

Mary Beth Garcia, the friend. Mary Beth's mom is Cecilia.

PLEASE could somebody fix that? I had it confused with another case that I previously followed, I'm sure of it. Thanks Cappy!
Done.  MB

No prob Titch, happens to us all....especially when one's "guinea" is way up  
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:34:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: January 31, 2011, 04:33:23 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336886

Important snippet:

Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation.

Worthy of note,  LE is allowed to "color" the truth during an investigation...this is either totally factual or they decided to take Billie off the hook hoping she will be more forthcoming.   If it is factual, there is nothing that prevents them from changing that status at any given time as they receive evidence.

I thought that once they officially "ruled" out a poi, that it could be held against them if they decided to rule that poi back in... I mean use against them in a court of law? I seriously thought that. I know they can say whatever they want during an investigation, especially during investigative questioning, but to say that somebody's been cleared or ruled out was different. Isn't that why they state that anybody can be a poi until they can "rule them out"? Forgive me, I seriously thought this. I'll ask my cousin tonight at wrestling practice...unless you're positively certain...

an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: January 31, 2011, 04:34:18 PM »

Seems her timeline is pretty much the same one we have figured out for ourselves, except Billie embellishes it and dresses it up a bit. Only bit I see is new is David had a friend spend the night on the 27th.

Who is this new POI we were going to hear about from Billie?

I was wrong about Billie sitting on her sofa. She was standing outside of her house with the peeling paint. I guess she felt the background there would look nicer. Snark again.

And yep, it looked like Billie had the floor with her prepared statement and "new, convincing time line."  No reporters asking any hard questions.

All in all, just a big yawn.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: January 31, 2011, 04:34:27 PM »

If one were to take Billie's press conference serious, one would have to believe that Mary Beth and/or her mother was a liar...especially consideringMary Beth said she never made it over there and/or hadn't seen her.
Edit to correct name per Titch.  MB
Dear Mr. Police Officer, please could you release all cell phone records and pings. Thanks and have a nice day.

Wait, color me confused is it Elizabeth or Mary Beth....Im so spitting livid right now I cant even think straight.   Is there video of this presser Billie gave in front of her home?   By the picture am I correct that she was alone?   Dont you find it interesting if that were the case that NO ONE was there to back her up or offer moral support?   Why is this woman so heckbent on going against LE's investigation? You're correct, Titch meant Mary Beth.  MB

OMG who am I thinking of? I'm so sorry!

Mary Beth Garcia, the friend. Mary Beth's mom is Cecilia.

PLEASE could somebody fix that? I had it confused with another case that I previously followed, I'm sure of it. Thanks Cappy!
Done.  MB
No prob Titch, happens to us all....especially when one's "guinea" is way up  

Sorry again. I'm so drained and still had the nerve to be on here all day long today! OMG!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:35:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: January 31, 2011, 04:37:34 PM »

<snipped>

After saying that they hadn't spoke for some time, Billie Dunn now says she's in regular contact with Adkins. She described their current relationship as "friendly."

My photobucket account is "gone".  Here is that image in my other account:   

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5211/5405858528_da7b1099b8_o.gif

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: January 31, 2011, 04:40:36 PM »

IT WAS DARK

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

BILLIE DUNN: I saw her Sunday night.

GRACE: What time, 10:00 PM?

BILLIE DUNN: Probably around 10:00.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV.

Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: January 31, 2011, 04:40:49 PM »

Important snippet:

Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation.

Worthy of note,  LE is allowed to "color" the truth during an investigation...this is either totally factual or they decided to take Billie off the hook hoping she will be more forthcoming.   If it is factual, there is nothing that prevents them from changing that status at any given time as they receive evidence.

I thought that once they officially "ruled" out a poi, that it could be held against them if they decided to rule that poi back in... I mean use against them in a court of law? I seriously thought that. I know they can say whatever they want during an investigation, especially during investigative questioning, but to say that somebody's been cleared or ruled out was different. Isn't that why they state that anybody can be a poi until they can "rule them out"? Forgive me, I seriously thought this. I'll ask my cousin tonight at wrestling practice...unless you're positively certain...

an angelic monkey

Not if the evidence is solid that directly leads to that previous POI

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: January 31, 2011, 04:43:13 PM »

Seems her timeline is pretty much the same one we have figured out for ourselves, except Billie embellishes it and dresses it up a bit. Only bit I see is new is David had a friend spend the night on the 27th.

I was wrong about Billie sitting on her sofa. She was standing outside of her house with the peeling paint. I guess she felt the background there would look nicer. Snark again.

And yep, it looked like Billie had the floor with her prepared statement and "new, convincing time line."  No reporters asking any hard questions.

Monkey Devil!

I need a drink. Dead serious. I really can't stand this waste of oxygen. Serious as all getout.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: January 31, 2011, 04:45:14 PM »

Important snippet:

an angelic monkey

Not if the evidence is solid that directly leads to that previous POI

Thank you so much!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: January 31, 2011, 04:46:49 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I need a drink. Dead serious. I really can't stand this waste of oxygen. Serious as all getout.

Dont feel bad, Ive been teetering on taking a quick trip to deliver lunch....a knuckle sandwich.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 31, 2011, 04:47:30 PM »

<snipped>

After saying that they hadn't spoke for some time, Billie Dunn now says she's in regular contact with Adkins. She described their current relationship as "friendly."

Thanks Klaas.

I noticed that many of your posted images have gone poof off the forum.  Will your "gone" photobucket be "gone" forever?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 31, 2011, 04:48:49 PM »

Important snippet:

Errr, when did he say that?  Wait a while, things could change........First things first though. Where're we gonna eat and who's buying.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: January 31, 2011, 04:53:01 PM »

Klaas, Muffy, Nut - Please could somebody fix my original post & the subsequent one's quoting that original post? I mean to say Mary Beth, not Elizabeth.

Done.  MB

My mind automatically went to Elizabeth Olten when I saw Billie Dunn referencing Hailey's friend...sorry for your troubles...

Side note: Klaas, Please tell us your photobucket a/c wasn't deleted bc of this case. If so, did you happen to save the videos to your computer? Kinda makes one wonder...just sayin'. Since Corey & those involved with Shawn have come to his defense, I wonder if some of them complained. Problem is that once it's posted on a public online a/c, isn't it fair game? I did my share of helping the law. Hopefully some of the thousands of people that frequent this site, as well as other sites, forwarded info the authorities, also. If that's the case, then the videos & pics served their purpose bc that info is now in the hands of le.

Jokes on them.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:36:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: January 31, 2011, 04:57:06 PM »

Important snippet:

Errr, when did he say that?  Wait a while, things could change........First things first though. Where're we gonna eat and who's buying.
LOL Fanny you're a riot!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: January 31, 2011, 04:58:28 PM »

Important snippet:

Well, the lunch I was talking about has nothing to do with cuisine BUT that being said I wouldnt mind going to Carrabba's Italian Grill or better yet a trip back to Jersey to Casa Dante's....o madonna mia that's a some mangia!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: January 31, 2011, 04:59:10 PM »

Important snippet:

I never considered Billie Dunn a person of interest in the disappearance of her daughter but ... I believe out of a warped sense of "love" she is betraying her precious daughter by not holding Shawn Adkin accountable for the revealed deception and lies regarding so many aspects encompassing the morning of December 27th.

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 31, 2011, 05:00:04 PM »

<snipped>

My photobucket is working, but I have seen several downloads in my albums just disappear and just have empty frames. I haven't deleted them. And no! They were nothing obscene.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: January 31, 2011, 05:03:37 PM »

Klaas, Muffy, Nut - Please could somebody fix my original post & the subsequent one's quoting that original post? I mean to say Mary Beth, not Elizabeth.
Done.  MB
My mind automatically went to Elizabeth Olten when I saw Billie Dunn referencing Hailey's friend...sorry for your troubles...

Side note: Klaas, Please tell us your photobucket a/c wasn't deleted bc of this case. If so, did you happen to save the videos to your computer? Kinda makes one wonder...just sayin'. Since Corey & those involved with Shawn have come to his defense, I wonder if some of them complained. Problem is that once it's posted on a public online a/c, isn't it fair game? I did my share of helping the law. Hopefully some of the thousands of people that frequent this site, as well as other sites, forwarded info the authorities, also. If that's the case, then the videos & pics served their purpose bc that info is now in the hands of le.

Jokes on them.

I feel so ignorant. I coulda made it easier & provided this: 

« Reply #294 on: January 31, 2011, 03:18:29 PM »
« Reply #295 on: January 31, 2011, 03:22:25 PM »
« Reply #298 on: January 31, 2011, 03:28:34 PM »
« Reply #300 on: January 31, 2011, 03:32:22 PM »
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:39:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: January 31, 2011, 05:05:52 PM »

<snipped>

My photobucket is working, but I have seen several downloads in my albums just disappear and just have empty frames. I haven't deleted them. And no! They were nothing obscene.

Mine are all there but I saved them all on my harddrive anyway.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 31, 2011, 05:06:37 PM »

Klaas, Muffy, Nut - Please could somebody fix my original post & the subsequent one's quoting that original post? I mean to say Mary Beth, not Elizabeth. Done.  MB

Jokes on them.

I don't know why it was canceled but it was due to complaints.  Could be any number of cases or enemys.  EVERYTHING that was in my photobucket is also on my hard drive.  Nothing is lost.  
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:39:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.