April 19, 2024, 02:00:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170211 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: January 31, 2011, 05:11:09 PM »

When you consider the chain of events that Billie Dunn released today ... she is forgetting many of the words that have previously spew forth from her mouth.

Janet

++++++

It was Dark

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

BILLIE DUNN: I saw her Sunday night.

GRACE: What time, 10:00 PM?

BILLIE DUNN: Probably around 10:00.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV.

Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

He was Fired

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

BILLIE DUNN: He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: January 31, 2011, 05:12:40 PM »

Klaas, Muffy, Nut - Please could somebody fix my original post & the subsequent one's quoting that original post? I mean to say Mary Beth, not Elizabeth.  Done.  MB

My mind automatically went to Elizabeth Olten when I saw Billie Dunn referencing Hailey's friend...sorry for your troubles...

Side note: Klaas, Please tell us your photobucket a/c wasn't deleted bc of this case. If so, did you happen to save the videos to your computer? Kinda makes one wonder...just sayin'. Since Corey & those involved with Shawn have come to his defense, I wonder if some of them complained. Problem is that once it's posted on a public online a/c, isn't it fair game? I did my share of helping the law. Hopefully some of the thousands of people that frequent this site, as well as other sites, forwarded info the authorities, also. If that's the case, then the videos & pics served their purpose bc that info is now in the hands of le.

Jokes on them.

I don't know why it was canceled but it was due to complaints.  Could be any number of cases or enemys.  EVERYTHING that was in my photobucket is also on my hard drive.  Nothing is lost.  

Good & Thank You!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:40:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: January 31, 2011, 05:15:25 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336886

Important snippet:

Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation.

Errr, when did he say that?  Wait a while, things could change........First things first though. Where're we gonna eat and who's buying.

Well, the lunch I was talking about has nothing to do with cuisine BUT that being said I wouldnt mind going to Carrabba's Italian Grill or better yet a trip back to Jersey to Casa Dante's....o madonna mia that's a some mangia!

Actually I was being sarcastic about Captain Kampfer and his preoccupation with his Mexican dinner the last "real" presser he and Trooper Snarky (snort) held.  Story could change too at any minute whether he did or did not rule out Billie as a POI. I have my doubts she is not a POI, no matter what she or Kampfer says. He doesn't have to tell her the truth about that anyway and I doubt he or any other LE has said that. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: January 31, 2011, 05:15:35 PM »

have to run but will bbl. son need to get to dicks.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: January 31, 2011, 05:16:42 PM »

omg he's over my shoulder yelling at me. guess i shoulda clarified DICK'S SPORTING GOODS! jeesh.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 31, 2011, 05:24:49 PM »

Klaas, Muffy, Nut - Please could somebody fix my original post & the subsequent one's quoting that original post? I mean to say Mary Beth, not Elizabeth.  Done.  MB

My mind automatically went to Elizabeth Olten when I saw Billie Dunn referencing Hailey's friend...sorry for your troubles...

Side note: Klaas, Please tell us your photobucket a/c wasn't deleted bc of this case. If so, did you happen to save the videos to your computer? Kinda makes one wonder...just sayin'. Since Corey & those involved with Shawn have come to his defense, I wonder if some of them complained. Problem is that once it's posted on a public online a/c, isn't it fair game? I did my share of helping the law. Hopefully some of the thousands of people that frequent this site, as well as other sites, forwarded info the authorities, also. If that's the case, then the videos & pics served their purpose bc that info is now in the hands of le.

Jokes on them.

I don't know why it was canceled but it was due to complaints.  Could be any number of cases or enemys.  EVERYTHING that was in my photobucket is also on my hard drive.  Nothing is lost.  

That's good.

There was a time about three years ago that my hard drive crashed.  I thought I had lost everything I had accumulated in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.  I was an emotional mess.

Anyways ... unknown to me ... youngest son who does all my computer updates ... had been backing up my hard drive on a regular basis.  The last time he had done this process had been one week previous to the crash when his wife and I were in the kitchen have a game of Scrabble.  Instantly ... this guy became my favorite child.  I told him not to tell his siblings.  Instantly ... I realized God purpose for giving him to me when his siblings were 14 and 27 respectively.

Janet
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:40:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 31, 2011, 05:27:15 PM »

self edit - my last post

14 and 27 respectively s/b 14 and 17 respectively

_____

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: January 31, 2011, 05:27:39 PM »

Billie said that Hailey was sleeping and Shawn says that her TV was on (smiley face: scratching my head!!!)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: January 31, 2011, 05:31:32 PM »

Actually, this is dinner tonight.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: January 31, 2011, 05:36:10 PM »

Actually we're having homemade vegetable beef soup which I am now going to eat because I feel the big red ink pen filling up!

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: January 31, 2011, 05:38:38 PM »

Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Why did her mind need easing?
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: January 31, 2011, 05:47:54 PM »

Did I just miss it in Billie's "timeline", but there's no mention of SA beyond 6:30 on the last day, she makes no attempt at explanation.  Does she think everyone will forget about him through her omission?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: January 31, 2011, 05:55:00 PM »

UPDATE: Someone Saw Hailey the Night She Disappeared, Mom Says

A woman said she spotted Hailey Dunn the night she disappeared, walking with a friend and a teenage boy, Dunn's mother said today in a news conference.

Billie Dunn handed out a timeline (attached below) to reporters, saying she had information that investigators had not previously revealed.  According to that timeline, Hailey was seen at 8:30 p.m. on Dec. 27 with the friend whose house she said she was going to spend the night at.  The witness didn't recognize the teenage boy who was with them.

MORE...

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336886
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: January 31, 2011, 05:58:13 PM »

Billie's Timeline

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/images/Multi_Media/bigcountryhomepage/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Billie%20Dunn%20timeline.PDF
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: January 31, 2011, 05:59:40 PM »

Mother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn provides copy of timeline

<snipped>

Billie Jean Dunn said she felt compelled to make the statement to defend herself from what she termed ridiculous and slanderous accusations that have arisen because her words had been misrepresented in the media. Interviews she has conducted in the past have been edited, she said, and by not having them presented in her entirety, some of the things she has said have been taken out of context.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/31/mother-missing-colorado-city-teen-provides-copy-ti/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: January 31, 2011, 06:00:44 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26679291/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: January 31, 2011, 06:01:44 PM »

Hailey Dunn Update: Mother of Missing Texas 13-Year-Old Urges Daughter to "Come Home"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20030123-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: January 31, 2011, 06:06:44 PM »

As far as I am concerning all "sightings" of Hailey following her brother and mother observing her on the evening of December 26th ... are not credible ... did not happen.

My theory implies that Hailey was deceased prior to the rising of the sun on December 27th.

Janet

++++++

Updated Theory in a Nutshell

December 26, 2010 - PM
- David sees Hailey on xbox.
- Billie sees Hailey watching TV in bed.

December 26, 2010 - December 27, 2010
- Billie is sleeping/passed out.
- Shawn sexually assaults Hailey in her bed during night.
- Shawn kills to assure silence.
- Shawn covers Hailey with blanket and leaves room.

December 27, 2010 - AM
- Shawn leaves for work.
- Billie observes what appears to be sleeping form in Hailey's bed.
- Billie leaves for work.
- Shawn leaves his workplace a short time after arriving.
- Shawn picks up uncle/cousin (snyder)
- Shawn returns home following Billie's departure.
- Shawn retrieves Hailey's body leaving her jacket behind.
- Shawn and cousin/uncle disposed of Hailey's body between home and Big Spring.
- Shawn arrives at his mother in Big Springs.

December 27, 2010 - PM
- Shawn sends text to Mary Beth implicating Hailey as the author.
- Shawn returns home and locks door behind him.
- David returns home a short time later.
- Shawn ignores five minute pounding on door.
- David enters home through window.
- David observes a petrified Shawn in hallway.
- Shawn picks Billie up from work.
- Shawn states that Hailey is spending night at Mary Beth

_____

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: January 31, 2011, 06:18:40 PM »

The sighting of Hailey with MB and unidentified boy is NOT new. It was reported early on and was dismissed. Why is she bringing it back up again ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: January 31, 2011, 06:26:09 PM »

omg he's over my shoulder yelling at me. guess i shoulda clarified DICK'S SPORTING GOODS! jeesh.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.