March 28, 2024, 04:47:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 169748 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #340 on: January 31, 2011, 06:27:27 PM »

Actually we're having homemade vegetable beef soup which I am now going to eat because I feel the big red ink pen filling up!

I made "Mini Meatball Soup" Recipe by Rachael Ray FoodTV.com (Thirty-minute meals)
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/mini-meatball-soup-recipe/index.html
  I am pedaling before I get growled at:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: January 31, 2011, 06:28:32 PM »

Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Why did her mind need easing?

I caught that too....that is a qualifier if ever I saw one.    She's trying way too hard & she's not doing herself any favors...this presser was more about her & Shawn being victims...dam I want to see the video!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 31, 2011, 06:32:06 PM »

The sighting of Hailey with MB and unidentified boy is NOT new. It was reported early on and was dismissed. Why is she bringing it back up again ?

We know the obvious answer...her boo is suspect number 1 & she is complicit in the aftermath.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: January 31, 2011, 06:40:07 PM »

Hailey Dunn Update: Mother of Missing Texas 13-Year-Old Urges Daughter to "Come Home"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20030123-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

I read the whole article. Where was it that Billie urges her daughter to come home? It wasn't anywhere in the article I read.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 31, 2011, 06:41:44 PM »

The sighting of Hailey with MB and unidentified boy is NOT new. It was reported early on and was dismissed. Why is she bringing it back up again ?

Spin, spin, spin. Divert attention away from Studmuffin.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #345 on: January 31, 2011, 06:47:12 PM »

Was there a vid of this or was it live? I missed it if it was only live as I was at the Federal Courthouse for another ruling <in JSM's thread>, but I would have loved to see this. I do know her buddy at WS typed it up for her according to her own stmt, and I wonder how much of it was to address what she is reading on the blogs/forums etc.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 31, 2011, 06:49:38 PM »

I believe Billie's motives have always been to get back with her hunka hunka burning love, (and by the way, bring the drugs) than she ever has to see Hailey come home. It was clear the first time I officially saw and heard her on Nancy Grace.

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: January 31, 2011, 06:54:35 PM »

Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

<snipped>

I caught that too....that is a qualifier if ever I saw one.    She's trying way too hard & she's not doing herself any favors...this presser was more about her & Shawn being victims...dam I want to see the video!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150154625731393&subj=514266392&oid=165260016852020
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: January 31, 2011, 06:59:52 PM »

Here's the raw video of presser on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #349 on: January 31, 2011, 07:01:05 PM »

Thanks so much

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: January 31, 2011, 07:07:08 PM »

Hi Wise Monks,

Does anyone know if Shawn usually took BJD to work?  She got a ride with a co-worker on the 27th, but he took her on the 28th.  Of course he was unemployed on the 28th, but did BJD know that at the time or did she find out later?

Also, why is there no indication of SA's activities on BJD's timeline after he dropped her off at 7:00?  Those inconsistencies are a concern to me.  If she is so meticulous about his whereabouts on Monday, why does she completely omit him from most of the next day?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: January 31, 2011, 07:18:44 PM »

Thank you for the raw video. I like to see these thing unedited. It has given me more unanswered  questions I want to mull over for a little bit before I make a comment.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: January 31, 2011, 07:19:18 PM »

Hi Wise Monks,

Does anyone know if Shawn usually took BJD to work?  She got a ride with a co-worker on the 27th, but he took her on the 28th.  Of course he was unemployed on the 28th, but did BJD know that at the time or did she find out later?

Also, why is there no indication of SA's activities on BJD's timeline after he dropped her off at 7:00?  Those inconsistencies are a concern to me.  If she is so meticulous about his whereabouts on Monday, why does she completely omit him from most of the next day?

BJD sorta answers my first question -- but now I have a bigger one.  She says she told David to text Hailey to come home and then called back immediately to say that Hailey wasn't there.  How did he know that?  If he had texted Hailed or even called her, there would have been no response.  But she says David knows that Hailey has not spent the night with the friend.  How does he know this unless he actually contacted that household.  But she doesn't say that he called, but that she told him to text.  If he had texted, how long would he have waited for a response?  He wouldn't have immediately called his mother or even the other parent's.  He would have given Hailey a few minutes to get back to him, wouldn't he?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: January 31, 2011, 07:23:50 PM »

Next observation, she says when she got home she "grabbed her cellphone."  I thought Hailey had her cellphone.  If BJD knew the cellphone was still at her house, why did she have David text Hailey?  Or when David texted Hailey, did he hear the cellphone go off and that is when he discovered that the cellphone was still at the house?

So far her attempts to make things clearer are making them even more confusing for me.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #354 on: January 31, 2011, 07:24:29 PM »

I believe Billie's motives have always been to get back with her hunka hunka burning love, (and by the way, bring the drugs) than she ever has to see Hailey come home. It was clear the first time I officially saw and heard her on Nancy Grace.

Fannymae, That is a good one! 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: January 31, 2011, 07:35:04 PM »

Hi Wise Monks,

I had the same glaring questions

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: January 31, 2011, 07:35:46 PM »

<snipped>

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150154625731393&subj=514266392&oid=165260016852020

TYVM 4, much appreciated....watching now, will comment later Im sure.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #357 on: January 31, 2011, 07:40:33 PM »

Dunn Disappearance Suspect: Who is Shawn Adkins?

Reported by: Victor Sotelo and Austin Kellerman
Friday, January 14 2011

Sotelo was able to get his hands on Snyder High School yearbooks dating back to the time Adkins was a student.

Though Adkins was listed in the 2003 edition, his picture wasn't there. In a section of senior class accomplishments, no items were listed next to Adkins' name. In his junior yearbrook, Adkins is in a theatre arts group shot frowning on the top row.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331686

Monkey's,

SA does not have his face in the Yearbook, does anyone have an idea why? (according to article)Smile
  Is it because he is like the Lone Ranger? batman  SA can not be in public, without his mask?  batman

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: January 31, 2011, 07:48:12 PM »

My first observation concerns her statements to begin with about Hailey. It all still sounded rather stilted and rehearsed. There was not the passion one would expect, and it seemed like it was written for her. In fact, the entire statement seemed written by someone else to be read by her. Her matter of fact reading of the timeline didn't sound like what a mother would feel or say about the last time she saw her daughter. It was matter of fact, like the last time she saw her lost dog or cat and even that would have sent most people into gales of tears. It was like I peeked in on my daughter and I thought I saw her there. Most would break down and say that was the last time I saw my baby.

There was a distinct emphasis on what she and others did during those three days, but scant information on what Shawn did. She wasn't with Shawn, but seemed to be positive on where he was and what he was doing. How did she know these things? Because Shawn told her. 'nuff said.

She has been very critical of the police the whole time of Hailey being missing, especially after the failed LDT. There were some mistakes made at first, no way around it. But her real criticism didn't start until the failed LDTs and Shawn moved out. I don't think she asked him to move out at all. I think when she questioned him, he told her he was out of there, and her panic set in that she was really losing him this time. I think she said she asked him to move to save face. His leaving her is a big part of her angst.

She says the police tell her everything. Anyone with a missing child usually say they are not really getting details of the investigation from LE but they know they are working on it. How does she know who and who not the police have investigated? They are not going to be reporting to her.

Now to the big thing. Somebody threatened to kill both her and Hailey years ago, and she never knew it until the police told her two weeks ago?  Or that the information just bubbled up out of her brain recently? And she knew this person several years ago?
Take your pick of the story, because this totally makes no sense.

I could go on and on, but I'll stop here. I guess it is clear to see I don't believe Billie, I don't trust Billie, and I don't like Billie. JMO

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: January 31, 2011, 07:49:33 PM »

Dunn Disappearance Suspect: Who is Shawn Adkins?

Reported by: Victor Sotelo and Austin Kellerman
Friday, January 14 2011

Sotelo was able to get his hands on Snyder High School yearbooks dating back to the time Adkins was a student.

Though Adkins was listed in the 2003 edition, his picture wasn't there. In a section of senior class accomplishments, no items were listed next to Adkins' name. In his junior yearbrook, Adkins is in a theatre arts group shot frowning on the top row.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331686

Monkey's,

SA does not have his face in the Yearbook, does anyone have an idea why? (according to article)Smile
  Is it because he is like the Lone Ranger? batman  SA can not be in public, without his mask?  batman

A possible answer - Senior pictures for most yearbooks that I know of in Texas are taken separately from the rest of the students' school pictures.  Seniors usually have to make an appointment with a/the photographer and usually there are several different poses taken including cap and gown.  Usually the student or his parents will commit to buy a package of photographs which can be very expensive depending on the number of pictures purchased. 

Some students, however, just opt out of the whole thing and when they do, there is no picture in the yearbook. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.