March 28, 2024, 02:46:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 169747 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: January 31, 2011, 07:49:55 PM »

Forgot my link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: January 31, 2011, 07:51:56 PM »

Hi Wise Monks,

Does anyone know if Shawn usually took BJD to work?  She got a ride with a co-worker on the 27th, but he took her on the 28th.  Of course he was unemployed on the 28th, but did BJD know that at the time or did she find out later?

Also, why is there no indication of SA's activities on BJD's timeline after he dropped her off at 7:00?  Those inconsistencies are a concern to me.  If she is so meticulous about his whereabouts on Monday, why does she completely omit him from most of the next day?

BJD sorta answers my first question -- but now I have a bigger one.  She says she told David to text Hailey to come home and then called back immediately to say that Hailey wasn't there.  How did he know that?  If he had texted Hailed or even called her, there would have been no response.  But she says David knows that Hailey has not spent the night with the friend.  How does he know this unless he actually contacted that household.  But she doesn't say that he called, but that she told him to text.  If he had texted, how long would he have waited for a response?  He wouldn't have immediately called his mother or even the other parent's.  He would have given Hailey a few minutes to get back to him, wouldn't he?

Hi Flutter1

Billie Dunn stated that she requested David to text Mary Beth.  There was only one cell phone and ... David was using it.

I do not believe at this point in time that Billie had clued in that anything was wrong.

On the January 3rd Nancy Grace show ... Billie was still under the impression that Shawn had gone to work.  On January 4th ... she had been clued in that Shawn had been deceptive.

Janet

+++++

David Texts Mary Beth

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

Tuesday, I was at work again, I left my cell phone at home for my kids to use when I`m working. So Tuesday, I called my son. I said tell Hailey text the little girl, her friend, tell Hailey she needs to go ahead and get home. This was around lunch. My son called me back within a few minutes and she said, mom, she said Hailey never made it over there. She never spent the night.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

Shawn was at Work

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

DUNN:   She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

Shawn was Fired

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: January 31, 2011, 07:55:17 PM »

Next observation, she says when she got home she "grabbed her cellphone."  I thought Hailey had her cellphone.  If BJD knew the cellphone was still at her house, why did she have David text Hailey?  Or when David texted Hailey, did he hear the cellphone go off and that is when he discovered that the cellphone was still at the house?

So far her attempts to make things clearer are making them even more confusing for me.

If no one has answered you before now, I think Billie's cell phone was her home phone for the kids as they didn't have a landline. Hailey may have left it at home when she supposedly left so David could use it. I personally don't think Hailey left to go anywhere by herself that day. That phone was probably sitting right where it was left by the last person using it. That's just my observations.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: January 31, 2011, 07:55:35 PM »

The timeline that she provided has too much Shawn says in it for my liking.
I printed a copy off and why did he go back to CCity ? That part did not print off, to access what ?
Did his cell ping in Dunn, where his GrandMa lives ? 
He left work, then he went to Dunn, then he went to CCity only coming into CCity to access ? and then he went to Big Spring to his Mother's. I do not recall seeing that his cell pinged in Dunn. Just CCity.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: January 31, 2011, 07:57:22 PM »

Thanks Fanny.

Janet

++++++

Billy Dunn Press Conference

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: January 31, 2011, 08:15:05 PM »

Tamikosmom and Fannie Mae - thanks for the clarification.  For some reason, I thought Hailey had been seen with the cellphone, but maybe that was earlier in the day.

I do remember the incident on  NG when BJD said one night that SA was at work on Monday and then the next night had to admit that he lied (or omitted to tell her) about loosing his job at 6:00 am. 

I don't know about any of you, but the first person I would expect my husband to call if that happened to him would be me -- not his granny or mama.

I am really trying to stay on the fence about BJD, but there are some real red points coming out on the hinky meter.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: January 31, 2011, 08:21:02 PM »

Billie Dunn holds press conference

A woman said she spotted Hailey Dunn the night she disappeared, walking with a friend and a teenage boy, Dunn's mother said today in a news conference.

MORE....

http://sweetwaterreporter.com/content/billie-dunn-holds-press-conference
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: January 31, 2011, 08:24:14 PM »

Tamikosmom and Fannie Mae - thanks for the clarification.  For some reason, I thought Hailey had been seen with the cellphone, but maybe that was earlier in the day.

I do remember the incident on  NG when BJD said one night that SA was at work on Monday and then the next night had to admit that he lied (or omitted to tell her) about loosing his job at 6:00 am. 

I don't know about any of you, but the first person I would expect my husband to call if that happened to him would be me -- not his granny or mama.

I am really trying to stay on the fence about BJD, but there are some real red points coming out on the hinky meter.

It was said that a neighbor had seen her in the yard that day. But for some reason, that person has been discredited. Some are still suspicious of him. I personally don't think Hailey was in any shape to be walking around anywhere, much less her back yard on the 27th. Sorry. 

I fell off the fence about Billie so long ago, I have been covered with ice and snow at least three times lately, and it's gonna be four times tomorrow. I can't wait till spring.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: January 31, 2011, 08:24:17 PM »

Billie Dunn Holds Press Conference to Explain Her Timeline of Events Into Hailey's Disappearance (with video)

<snipped>

Dunn has released her own timeline of events. It's what she thinks happened before and after Hailey's disappearance. Authorities don't quite agree with how she says things have happened. 

"This here is OK, it matches our timeline but some does not. We couldn't take any of this to court and we sure couldn't count on it to spend time finding Hailey," Colorado City Manager, Pete Kampfer, said.

Authorities reassured everyone that they are looking into every lead and doing anything in their power to find Hailey.

"We are working simultaneously with tips and things that we get. At the same time, developing our own theories and working on some things we need to eliminate," Kampfer said.

Authorities have confirmed that pieces of clothing were found by volunteers in Howard County. A pair of socks are now in the hands of Colorado City Police. They would not say if the evidence is related to the case.

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13942869
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: January 31, 2011, 08:26:11 PM »

Billie Dunn Breaks Down Timeline of Hailey's Disappearance  (with video)

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed Monday Billie Dunn has been ruled out as a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance.

MORE...

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336996
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: January 31, 2011, 08:30:20 PM »

A woman said she spotted Hailey Dunn the night she disappeared, walking with a friend and a teenage boy, Dunn's mother said today in a news conference.

MORE....

Who was the woman? And didn't the LE say that had been investigated? Is the girl suppose to be Mary Beth? If it is true that it was Mary Beth and it was true it was unfounded, I think Billie is lucky to have a hair left on her head.

Speaking of Billie's hair, Dollar Store sells Barretts. That hank of hair hanging in your face was not attractive or sexy, and was very distracting. JMO

Edit to correct name.  MB
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 09:17:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: January 31, 2011, 08:31:56 PM »

Billie's timeline also includes a neighbor that said she saw Hailey at 8:30 p.m. on December 27. Kampfer said investigators have not been able to confirm the sighting.

They sure seem to have a lot of people that vanish around C City and can not confirm anything.  First the visitor of the neighbour that supposedly saw Hailey by the shed talking on the cell phone, then the family "not friend" but knew the family for years and threatened Billie and Hailey, and now the supposed person who saw Hailey at 8:30 with a older boy and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with.

The way people see things and vanish you would swear C City is in the middle of area 51   
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: January 31, 2011, 08:33:43 PM »

todays pc, i need a transcript and a drink

why didnt billy hand out copies of the prepared statement,instead of
saying something about,when you read the transcript,im sure someone
wil do that,[sorry paraphrasing]
why did bd and sa decide to spend christmas together,if they had not
been seeing each other, and living together for a yr [i may have that wrong]
and why lock the door,when you can reach in the broken window and open it
per bd saying david did that, and why say i was short on cash is why we hit
the atm,when the LE interview states bd,and sa said we bought drugs,is LE
lying,well NO,the hole is getting deeper and deeper

todays pc
http://www.youtube.com/user/FindHaileyDunn#p/c/6431C5F854115B01/0/rWWUhh0ZZaM

not sure how complete it is
FindHaileyDunn's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/FindHaileyDunn#p/c/6431C5F854115B01/1/7gHwKTAAgMA

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: January 31, 2011, 08:34:02 PM »

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed Monday Billie Dunn has been ruled out as a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance.

MORE...

If, and a big if it was true that Billie is named not a person of interest, why was there no police there today with Billie at her presser assuring the public she was not a POI and had been cleared? Just things I ask myself.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: January 31, 2011, 08:35:14 PM »

IF  Hailey is hiding or hurt somewhere, things will not be good.

BREAKING: 6-10 Inches of Snow Expected

Get ready for what the National Weather Service is calling a "potentially historic snow storm."
A Winter Storm warning has been issued for the Big Country with near-blizzard conditions likely from midnight to noon on Tuesday.

MORE....

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336946
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: January 31, 2011, 08:36:35 PM »

Billie's timeline also includes a neighbor that said she saw Hailey at 8:30 p.m. on December 27. Kampfer said investigators have not been able to confirm the sighting.

They sure seem to have a lot of people that vanish around C City and can not confirm anything.  First the visitor of the neighbour that supposedly saw Hailey by the shed talking on the cell phone, then the family "not friend" but knew the family for years and threatened Billie and Hailey, and now the supposed person who saw Hailey at 8:30 with a older boy and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with.

The way people see things and vanish you would swear C City is in the middle of area 51   

Speaking of disappearing people, do you suppose they have put out an APB on Trooper Snarky? 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: January 31, 2011, 08:37:03 PM »

MORE....

Who was the woman? And didn't the LE say that had been investigated? Is the girl suppose to be Mary Beth? If it is true that it was Mary Beth and it was true it was unfounded, I think Billie is lucky to have a hair left on her head.
Edit to correct name.  MB
Speaking of Billie's hair, Dollar Store sells Barretts. That hank of hair hanging in your face was not attractive or sexy, and was very distracting. JMO

Who was Elizabeth?  (s/B Mary Beth.  MB)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 09:19:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: January 31, 2011, 08:38:19 PM »

MORE...

If, and a big if it was true that Billie is named not a person of interest, why was there no police there today with Billie at her presser assuring the public she was not a POI and had been cleared? Just things I ask myself.

I that is the only thing I remember Kampfer ever CONFIRMING.  Usually it is can not say if it existed, can not say if it existed if it is related, can not say what colour his socks are or even if he is wearing socks or if he ever wore socks kinda thang,  Why would he actually confirm anything today?  I give him 16 hours to take it back and say he never said . 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: January 31, 2011, 08:40:06 PM »

Speaking of disappearing people, do you suppose they have put out an APB on Trooper Snarky? 

oh oh oh oh there was an article over the weekend about Trooper Sparky formerly part of the Hailey Dunn task force, so I think he may be concentrating on his chili recipe between playing with the car lights. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: January 31, 2011, 08:42:46 PM »

Fanny ... there was nobody ... no friend ... no family member ... standing with Billie Dunn at her press conference as she attempted to put forth a convincing chain of events in the disappearance of her daughter ... a convincing chain of events that distances Shawn Adkins from all his deception ... his lies ... regarding his actions ... his whereabouts ... on the morning of December 27th.

Billie ... denying the revealed affidavit is something akin to denying your belly button.  Everytime you look down it is still there.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.