April 20, 2024, 06:56:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170254 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: January 31, 2011, 11:44:41 PM »

Missing Teen's Mother Frustrated With Investigation (with video)

<snipped>

Billie's time line has Hailey being seen seen in Colorado City by a neighbor around 8:30 p.m. on December 27th.

Authorities investigating the case can't validate that. "You can put in there that there are witnesses or you think there's witnesses but we haven't been able to corroborate things that may have been said," replied City Manager of Colorado City Pete Kampfer.

MORE....

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683465/detail.html
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: February 01, 2011, 12:07:24 AM »

(sorry - should have included this above)
12)  When asked about her relationship presently with Shawn, there was a long hesitation before minimizing it to "friendly" and that they talked on the phone.   IMHO, this presser was all about diverting attention elsewhere, protecting Shawn & herself, defending Shawn & herself in the hopes whether Hailey is found or not that her precious psycho boo can return home to her...to me, she is ignorant, self-absorbed & repulsive

Note that when she was "preparing" her answer, she looked to the left.   It is said that people look to the left when they're pressed and are fabricating a lie, and that they look up when they're trying to remember something.  I wonder how this applies to her.  She sure cut questions off right at that moment, didn't she?

Yes, that is indeed an indicator along with many more.   Yes, she cut her questions real dang quick because she knew dam skippy certain what would follow.   O but she will do an interview tomorrow & the next, all day long....no do it now no hold bars, what are you afraid of Billie Dumm, o oppsie I  mean Dunn

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: February 01, 2011, 12:13:02 AM »

Billie Dunn - January 31th Press Conference

<snipped>

Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did.

<snipped>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082165&postcount=74

Belimom - WS

[/quote]

NANCY GRACE
Texas Police Search for Missing 13-Year-Old Cheerleader
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE:  So Mr. Dunn, tell me your recollection of what happened the day she goes missing.

CLINT DUNN: She just disappeared.

GRACE: OK. Let`s back it up a little bit. Did you see her at all that day?

CLINT DUNN: I didn`t see her at all that day.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

[/quote]

When you consider Clint's words of denial on the January 4th Nancy Grace show ... words of denal that Hailey was over at his home on December 27th ... I hope he will openly deny Billie claim in today's press conference regarding what was said by Naomi.

If what Billie shared today regarding Naomi's claim reflects the truth ... then Clint and Naomi have a lot of explaining to.

IMO

Janet

++++++

It doesnt necessarily mean Clint lied on NG, Clint may have not seen Hailey that day but Naomi may have briefly as she stated.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: February 01, 2011, 12:17:31 AM »

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance

<snipped>

Kampfer said Monday he did not attend the press conference because it would "Be out of line for me to be involved in a press conference along with her, there may be some things we disagree with."

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

Kampfer says throughout they're search they have made progress, but did admit that at this time, an arrest is not imminent.

MORE...

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26683573/detail.html

In other words, most of what she said he's round about saying she's full of it.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: February 01, 2011, 12:30:32 AM »

Shawn left the evening of Janaury 5, 2011, from the police station.
Billie was on NG and I do not remember her ever mentioning coveralls, cleaning out work locker, she didn't seem to know that he had gone to Dunn, then to Big Spring.
So, how has this been communicated to her ? Carrier pidgeon ? She is being fed info from him.
And they are a team lining up their stories. .
Can they get a warrant for their current communication devices and if he has transmitted "the went to Dunn to her ", now get a search warrant for G-Ma's property ? Because I think that him going to Dunn first when he said he went directly to Big Spring could make a difference where they look. Like the route from his work to Dunn. Which he drove very  s   l   o  w.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: February 01, 2011, 12:57:12 AM »

It doesnt necessarily mean Clint lied on NG, Clint may have not seen Hailey that day but Naomi may have briefly as she stated.

Then Clint's answer should have been ... "No, I never saw Hailey but Naomi did."  According to Billie in today's press conference ... Clint told her on December 8th..

Considering Billie mentioned two sightings by neigbours on the Nancy Grace shows but failed to share what she claimed today regarding a Naomi sighting ... I contend that Billie is not revealing the truth.

Good Night Cap.  Good Night All.
Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE:  So Mr. Dunn, tell me your recollection of what happened the day she goes missing.

<snipped>

<snipped>

Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did.

<snipped>

Belimom - WS

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: February 01, 2011, 01:36:33 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

This is great ! I follow it daily.
Amazing how he tears apart
the staements, daily.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: February 01, 2011, 01:49:58 AM »

Then Clint's answer should have been ... "No, I never saw Hailey but Naomi did."  According to Billie in today's press conference ... Clint told her on December 8th..

Considering Billie mentioned two sightings by neigbours on the Nancy Grace shows but failed to share what she claimed today regarding a Naomi sighting ... I contend that Billie is not revealing the truth.

Good Night Cap.  Good Night All.
Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

Belimom - WS

ITA about Billie Janet & nite nite to you and everyone   Prayers for Hailey  an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 01, 2011, 01:58:52 AM »

the staements, daily.

Billie Dunn has been consistently deceptive, and failed her polygraph for good reason.    AND THAT, I have adamantly agreed with all along.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 01, 2011, 03:46:45 AM »

Good analogy JANET wrt belly button, I am at a loss for words after watching the PC that Billie gave using her scattered memory and a SUSPECT's recollection (I guess his atty lets fer speak to him now), grrrrrrr, I need a drink but Belimom @ WS posted a transcript....grrrrrr again

(Something about reading it?)…because I don’t want to forget anything. I want to give a complete very detailed statement of everything that went on – on the day before, the day Hailey disappeared, and the day after. Just everything I could remember.

I want to thank everyone for coming this afternoon and giving me the opportunity to make a statement. First, I want to speak directly to Hailey in case she’s listening. Wherever you are Hailey, I’m looking for you. Hundreds of people are looking for you. We all want you home safe. I just want to see you and touch your beautiful face. I really love you. I desperately need you home. There’s not a minute that goes by that I’m not praying for you or crying, wishing you were in my living room. I can’t handle not knowing where you are or if you’re safe. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on and I’m very proud that God chose me to be your mother.

(inaudible)

If someone out there has Hailey, please let her go. Just turn her loose. Drop her off at a church or school, police station. Anywhere that she can get to a phone and call police or call her family. Even if… anyone has any information on Hailey’s whereabouts or where she might be, please call the police. Even if they think the information is not relevant or too small to worry about, or that it’s already been reported, please call it in anyway. Any information you might have may tie something together or make something click for investigators.

Someone out there knows where Hailey is or knows something that can help find her.

I feel like I need to go over the days surrounding Hailey’s disappearance again for different reasons. Many people who are not close to the case seem to be confused because there are so many conflicting accounts of what actually happened. After watching many of the interviews, I’m beginning to see why myself. I have yet to see an entire interview aired or printed. They are cut or pasted, edited for time and space. And often I’m not quoted in correct context. My words are sometimes picked apart and twisted around in such a way that I don’t even (inaudible). I’ve been flat out called a liar by some people. Others speculate on my possible involvement in Hailey’s disappearance or wonder if I’m covering up for somebody. Some people accuse me of withholding information and of not cooperating with law enforcement. These things are not true but I now feel that I have to defend myself from ridiculous accusations, slander, or defamation of character.

With that said, I want to start out by saying that there was no blowout on Christmas, there were no arguments or disagreements. Everyone was getting along fine. And everyone pretty much got exactly what they asked for. On Sunday, Dec 26, Hailey returned home around noon after spending the night with Clint. I cooked a small Christmas dinner for the four us. WE ate around 2:00. After dinner, we all just relaxed and hung out. I was just a nice, quiet enjoyable lazy day. Later in that evening around 8 o r9, DD left to spend the night with a friend. That’s where some of the inconsistencies with family comes along. DD says he left at 9 o’clock at night, I was saying he left at 6 or 7. That’s the inconsistencies. Shawn and I were watching TV in our bedroom. Hailey was playing a xBox game in DD’s room. Around 10 o’clock I saw that Hailey was in her room watching TV. I told her good night and I went to bed.

On Monday Dec 27, Shawn left the house at 5:30. My alarm was going off around the time he was telling me bye. I got up and got ready for work. I usually leave the house around 6:20. When my ride didn’t show up, I called her to see what was keeping her. I peeked in at Hailey b/c I’m used to seeing her asleep on the couch. She wasn’t there and I remembered ‘oh yeah, she’s in her room’. I peeked in and it was dark, but her TV was on. And it definitely pacified me. I didn’t touch her but I seen my daughter and felt good. I came into the living room to wait on my ride.

I left the house around 6:30 and got to work about 7:-00. Shawn called me while I was at work that afternoon. I asked him about the kids. He told me that DD wasn’t home yet and that Hailey had left to go to Clint’s and then was going to a friend’s to spend the night. Normally I work 7 to 7 but I left work early that Monday. We had a staff meeting and the person that was usually there to relieve me was there at the meeting and offered to cover the rest of my shift since she was already there. I called Shawn to make sure he would be there to pick me up. We left the hospital about 6:15. We stopped by the ATM close to the hospital to get some money out because I was running short on cash, then we went by mom’s house to check on her, see if she needed anything. Shawn and I still got back to CCity about 7:30 that evening. And we were probably in bed by 9:00. DD came in to stay good night sooner after. I was kind of upset that Hailey hadn’t called me, confirmed that Shawn had let me know that she was staying the night with a friend. But I wasn’t worried about her. I went to bed.

Tuesday morning on the 28th, Shawn and I both got up around 5:30. WE left the house together about 6:20 to go to work. It’s not unusual for Shawn to take me to work. He always has to be there by 7:00. Sometimes he had to go in earlier but he was always told the night before and I would arrange to get another ride on those days.

He dropped me off at the hospital at 7:00. Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did. My sister-in-law gave me a ride home from Snyder to CCity. I stopped at the house first to make sure Hailey hadn’t come back home. Grabbed my cell phone, started texting Hailey’s friends while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station. I got home from the police station around 3:00. Shawn called me on my cell and talked to David who told him what all was going on. So Shawn left and got the house around 4:00, with me and David. Officer Alexander arrived shortly after to take a more detailed report from me.

I’ve just told you everything I know first hand. The rest I learned later, either from DD or from Shawn. I’m going to touch briefly on that. Monday morning Shawn quit his job. He didn’t tell me about this until Wednesday the 29th. I knew that Shawn had been thinking about quitting but he knew I was would mad if he did. He told me that he went into work Monday, turning in his coveralls and to clean out his locker. Then he went to his grandmother’s house in Dunn but they didn’t answer the door. So he came down to I-20 – he didn’t come into CCity – just I-20 and then went to Big Spring. He got to Big Spring before 8:00 and he knows that because his mother hadn’t left for work yet. He stayed there until just after 2:00. When he left to come to Colorado City, Shawn said that… Around 2:00 he left to come to Colorado City. Shawn said that he didn’t get home until around or a little after 3:00. Hailey left just about 15 minutes after he got there. DD told me that he and a friend came home Monday sometime between 4:00 and 5:00. The door was locked. He knocked for several minutes before reaching in through - the glass had been broken out - Hailey broke it with a basketball. He reached in through there and unlocked the door. When DD and his friend walked into the house Shawn was coming from my bedroom where he had been watching TV. They all said ‘hi, what’s up’ to teach other and then DD and… Shawn returned to my bedroom and DD and his friend went to DD’s room. Shawn remained home until he left to go pick me up from work.

One other thing that I want to mention is that it has been reported that we hosted a New Year’s Eve party at our house. This is an absurdity beyond belief. Members of my family were at my house to be with me in this time of distress and to worry about Hailey.

While I sincerely appreciate the time and effort of law enforcement agents, that law enforcement agents (inaudible) investigate Hailey’s disappearance, I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday Dec 27th. Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon. Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon. A woman who knows Hailey and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox and passed by them. She still had a receipt and brought it by and showed it to me the other day with the date of the 27th and the time of 8:36.

I also don’t understand law enforcement’s reluctance to publicly name any other person(s) of interest and if for whatever reason they are unable to locate someone to question them, then why not take advantage of the media to get their name and description out and let the public find them. Investigators keep telling me about numerous other people that they are interested in questioning but there is no sense of urgency to actually get it done. It has been over a month since Hailey has disappeared. Knowing that someone might have information about Hailey but law enforcement have still not gotten around to question them is (disturbing?) me. While I am not trying to deflect suspicion away from anyone, I do absolutely want every single person who may have information about Hailey or her whereabouts checked out. in my mind not to have already done this is negligence. It’s been over a month and we seem no closer to knowing where Hailey is than we did in the beginning. She needs to be found and come home to be surrounded by everyone who loves her.

I want to take this opportunity to thank my family and friends who continue to stand by and support me unconditionally and are always there for me. I want to thank Marc Klaas and Brad Dennis who are both great guys that are willing to do whatever it takes to find Hailey, for continuing to stay in contact with me and offer their help,. Thank you to the Laurie Recovery Center who came down and organized searches and trained volunteers. Thank you to all the people who have searched for Hailey. To everyone who is praying for Hailey’s safe return. And to everyone who has brought me everything from cooked meals to groceries to Find Hailey t-shirts and handmade cards. Thank you to Deena with the Somer Thompson Foundation who ordered me a grant. Thanks to the media who are keeping Hailey’s picture on the TV and in the newspapers so that she is in the front of everyone’s mind. Although I have not and will not ask for money, I greatly appreciate those who have found it in their hearts to want to help me. What I want most are your prayers for Hailey’s safe return.

There are some people who are going around demanding or begging for money. I am disgusted that these individuals who never held down jobs are exploiting Hailey to get a handout. I’ve always worked and supported my kids by myself and I will return to work as soon as I am able. I do not want a handout. And if anyone asks for money on my behalf please know the request isn’t coming from me and I’m not getting money.

I do hope this will lay to rest the confusion and speculation surrounding Hailey’s disappearance, on my part anyway. I do not want to have to defend myself or anyone else. I only want to concentrate on Hailey and everything that can be done to bring her back home. I will continue to hold onto the hope that Hailey is alive and that she will be home soon. I ask that everyone out there also hold onto the hope that she is alive. Please continue to look for Hailey when you’re in the store, when you’re driving down the street – wherever you go. Whatever you do, please do not give up hope that my daughter Hailey is alive and out there somewhere. Thank you to everybody that came out and everybody that can get that aired or typed up. I just really appreciate all of you guys coming out, giving me the opportunity.

(What’s your relationship like with Shawn Adkins?)

We’re friendly. We talk on the phone. But I’m not going to take any questions because I don’t want my statement cut into. I’ll do interviews again tomorrow and every day, all day. Thank you.

(Edited to put transcript in a quote box so it was clearer which was the transcript.  Thanks for the transcript from WS, Islandmonkey! )

(snip)He got to Big Spring before 8:00 and he knows that because his mother hadn’t left for work yet. He stayed there until just after 2:00. When(snip)... My comment>(so his mother went to work...then how does she know what Shawn was doing during the day)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: February 01, 2011, 09:11:54 AM »

was wondering who Kyle Guthrie is,friend relative
http://www.facebook.com/people/Kyle-Guthrie/514266392

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 01, 2011, 09:30:34 AM »

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance

<snipped>

Kampfer said Monday he did not attend the press conference because it would "Be out of line for me to be involved in a press conference along with her, there may be some things we disagree with."

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

Kampfer says throughout they're search they have made progress, but did admit that at this time, an arrest is not imminent.

MORE...

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26683573/detail.html

In other words, most of what she said he's round about saying she's full of it.

It's also another way of saying Billie is not off the hook, and is still a POI I don't care what Kampfer's stupid statement was. Police are allowed to lie to a suspect, BTW. And there is no way on God's green earth that Billie has been cleared. The police said from the beginning Billie wasn't telling the truth. It is even more obvious now.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: February 01, 2011, 09:38:53 AM »

Omgosh, it was my fault...I know...but I apologized right away Mrs Officer Maam. Lol.

Again, I'm truly sorry. When Billie mentioned Hailey being seen with her friend who's house she was supposed to be sleeping over, plus another boy (teen) was seen with them, my mind immediately went to the Elizabeth Olten case. Remember those circumstances surrounding her disappearance? Again, I sincerely apologize.

I found something else, though. Getting ready to post it...

I feel so stupid. I'm sorry for my error everybody.

Titch and Fanny - I hope I'm not detecting a bit of snarkiness in Muffy's direction.  Also, please try and stay on topic.  If you want to discuss cocktails please do so in Musings.

Good morning Klaas. Sorry, I just now saw this. No, I wasn't being snarky at all. I felt absolutely terrible last night. My mind went right to the Olten case, which is the reason for my mistake with the friend's name. When I called Muffy Mrs Officer Maam, it was to lighten it up for her and make her smile bc I created so much work and felt bad about it...sincerely. As soon as I realized my mistake, I hurried to make note of it but you guys had left the thread already. Then I went through to make note of each one that was quoted to make it easier for correction, which I posted. The cocktail reference was bc of Billie Dunn and all the inconsistencies in this case. IOW, I can't imagine being a cop bc in a case like this it could certainly lead a person to drink. Fanny posted a gif which in turn I supplied my fav cocktail. I'm sorry, seriously, from the bottom of my heart.

Muffy, I hope you know that I, as well as I'm sure everyone else, appreciate everything that you do here. You guys all run a great ship to be on board with. In no way was I even attempting to be out of line, not my intention at all. I'm sorry if it came across that way. Please accept my apology.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 01, 2011, 09:38:53 AM »

I forgot my usual good morning. It is going to take a lot of this. Working on a second pot.

There is ice and icicles on everything. The only way to get down our drive would be to slide down on your bu*t. Thank goodness I have already got a big red padded one. Needless to say, we're not going anywhere today. College and everything else is closed. The freezing rain has stopped for the moment, but is going to start again momentarily. Then, happy day, it is going to snow on top of it.
Ack! I need more coffee.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: February 01, 2011, 09:46:47 AM »

the staements, daily.

LAKE ERIE PRINCESS I am glad to see you. I've missed you the past few days. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: February 01, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Titch and Fanny - I hope I'm not detecting a bit of snarkiness in Muffy's direction.  Also, please try and stay on topic.  If you want to discuss cocktails please do so in Musings.

I just ran across this, as I couldn't keep my eyes open last night and just went to bed before this was posted. I meant no snarkiness to Muffy, and my remark about the teensey sting was meant as a joke. She had been very understanding and gracious about my mistake and she said she thought she saw how it happened that I used the wrong girl's name.

I am guilty of offering Titch a strong drink after she said she could use a strong drink, but was leaving with her boys. When I saw her back on line, I offered her a strong drink. That was meant in a joking manner too.

Muffy, I apologize to you if you thought I was being snarky and disrespectful. I hope you know that I wouldn't be that way with you or any of the Mods.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: February 01, 2011, 10:12:47 AM »

Volunteer Searchers Not Giving Up Hope

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336966
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 01, 2011, 10:13:23 AM »

was wondering who Kyle Guthrie is,friend relative
http://www.facebook.com/people/Kyle-Guthrie/514266392
In their wedding photos there is a girl (not Hailey I blew it up to check) that looks to be about Hailey's age.  Maybe they are acquaintances, live near and that Hailey was friends with a relative of child of theirs?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 01, 2011, 10:13:29 AM »

I forgot my usual good morning. It is going to take a lot of this. Working on a second pot.

There is ice and icicles on everything. The only way to get down our drive would be to slide down on your bu*t. Thank goodness I have already got a big red padded one. Needless to say, we're not going anywhere today. College and everything else is closed. The freezing rain has stopped for the moment, but is going to start again momentarily. Then, happy day, it is going to snow on top of it.
Ack! I need more coffee.

Good morning. My car was sealed shut by ice - took 25 minutes to warm up.

First thing on my mind this morning was Billie's presser.  I agree with everyone that things she's being fed info from Shawn. Something else is bugging me now, though. Billie stated, as well as some of the media & police, that the Nancy Grace show did some serious editing. IOW, they cut out portions of the interviews to make it look a certain way, or to attract more viewers maybe? Anyway, I've seen this firsthand myself.

Klaas, this is not an o/t...bear with me if you're reading this please...

Last year there was an alledged rape in our local park. My boys play disc golf there everyday in the spring/summer/fall, plus I walk there, so I was freaked out. Well, NBC 10 was there on the scene all day the next day after the "rape". Listen, the entire day from sun-up til around 10:00 pm. They parked their news van & had their satellite all the way up, all their lights on, camping out. The rape was supposed to have happened in a porta potty (however it's spelled). My boys were playing disc golf with a bunch of people and a few fathers were with them, but I was afraid still bc afterall I'm a mom, ya know... Well that news fan staged the scene. We have bathrooms that are very nice & clean but they are caged closed when it gets cold to keep out squatters & anybody wanting to do drugs - heroin addicts usually gravitate towards bathrooms iykwim. The news people pulled the new porta potty that was brought in that day closer to the restrooms bc it was originally set closer to the playground area, like 1/2way inbetween the playground & restrooms. They also pulled the cement trash can casing over to sit in front of the restroom - it was originally about 25 feet away. They interviewed a couple of people in the late afternoon while I was there but did most of their interviews at night, when it was really dark. They skipped over everybody's interviews that were positive & aired 2 people's account of the night before, how they feel about it, etc, and edited it to make it sound negative. There was already talk going around that the lady made it up bc she was pregnant & didn't want her husband to know she was cheating on him, the rape that is. The news made it seem like it was far worse than it really was. They didn;t even air the portion of their interview with the people that they did indeed air, that they said this stuff really doesn;t happen much here and that there was talk that it wasn't true. Instead the news made it look like everybody was scared to death and it happens all the time here. It was crazy. I saw it firsthand, with my very own eyes how they staged the scene.

Ok, now that I explained all of that, what about if there's some truth in what Billie is saying? What about if CNN really did edit some of the important parts out of the interviews with Billie & Shawn to make them look more guilty? I always thought the news was supposed to be unbiased but it seems as though they aren't anymore. We see this every single time elections come around. Not making it political, only giving an example. Nancy Grace's show is reality tv. IMO, it's not like it's world news or something. It's reality showing true crime stories involving missing and endangered children. She advocates for children, for justice, and she's good at it. We all have our moments where we lose patience with her show, but that's the same about any show really...at least I think so. Maybe when producers, interviewers, editors, etc have a formed opinion in their head already, well maybe that help's them to edit in order to get their point across, or how they themselves feel about certain cases. I'm being hypothetical here, not knowing for a fact, just throwing it out there. I'm wondering if there's any truth to what Billie stated about the interviews being edited to look a certain way. Remember, PK said it too.

My view is that there's nothing that can explain away why and how Shawn quit his job & lied about being fired. Nothing can explain away why it wasn't mentioned that he stopped in Dunn firsthand. If it was originally mentioned, then it would be in the affidavit. It's my opinion that Billie is being fed info, and for whatever reason she's buying into it. How can she be sooo dependant on this man that quit his job on the same day that Hailey supposedly went missing and he lies about being fired? How can she buy into his bullcrap that he loves her, he loves David & Hailey, yet David informs he barely even knows Shawn? How can she put this dude on a pedestal yet belittle Clint bc Billie's the one that worked and did everything for the kids? This is the same guy that quit his job and lied to her, it's just a coincidence that Hailey went missing? Just a coincidence? I don't need a Magic 8 Ball to see that "all signs point to him". Still though, I'll play devil's advocate to see what else I can find.

There's still so many questions. Plus, I hate the fact that a good liar mixes some truth into their lies to make them more believable. It's so hard trying to decipher the truth.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #459 on: February 01, 2011, 10:17:08 AM »

Shawn left the evening of Janaury 5, 2011, from the police station.
Billie was on NG and I do not remember her ever mentioning coveralls, cleaning out work locker, she didn't seem to know that he had gone to Dunn, then to Big Spring.
So, how has this been communicated to her ? Carrier pidgeon ? She is being fed info from him.
And they are a team lining up their stories. .
Can they get a warrant for their current communication devices and if he has transmitted "the went to Dunn to her ", now get a search warrant for G-Ma's property ? Because I think that him going to Dunn first when he said he went directly to Big Spring could make a difference where they look. Like the route from his work to Dunn. Which he drove very  s   l   o  w.

I don't recall her metioning this either wrt the coveralls and cleaning his locker out.....but since she knew this on Dec 29th, why didn't she tell this to Nancy in the first interview which IIRC was Jan 3rd, in fact she waited to mention it when NG asked her about him "quitting".

Also, I wonder where those coveralls are My mind keeps going to the photos of him in the mask with a knife and wearing coveralls......totally agree about the drive time, I think my son could get there faster on his skateboard.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.