April 20, 2024, 01:27:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170245 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #460 on: February 01, 2011, 10:20:11 AM »

It doesnt necessarily mean Clint lied on NG, Clint may have not seen Hailey that day but Naomi may have briefly as she stated.

Then Clint's answer should have been ... "No, I never saw Hailey but Naomi did."  According to Billie in today's press conference ... Clint told her on December 8th..

Considering Billie mentioned two sightings by neigbours on the Nancy Grace shows but failed to share what she claimed today regarding a Naomi sighting ... I contend that Billie is not revealing the truth.

Good Night Cap.  Good Night All.
Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Texas Police Search for Missing 13-Year-Old Cheerleader
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE:  So Mr. Dunn, tell me your recollection of what happened the day she goes missing.

CLINT DUNN: She just disappeared.

GRACE: OK. Let`s back it up a little bit. Did you see her at all that day?

CLINT DUNN: I didn`t see her at all that day.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Billie Dunn - January 31th Press Conference

<snipped>

Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did.

<snipped>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082165&postcount=74

Belimom - WS

ITA except this is coming from Billie who states DD told her. I have to be honest on long weekends when we have kids in and out of the house, I couldn't tell you which day certain kids are here......especially if I was sleep deprived and taking care of a baby. I just remember when both of my kids were babies, the first couple of months were a blur and not a shot in he77 I could remember certain things, I could remember things in general but certainly not dates and times, just the actual events.......but maybe that was just me, IDK.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: February 01, 2011, 10:25:22 AM »

I forgot my usual good morning. It is going to take a lot of this. Working on a second pot.

There is ice and icicles on everything. The only way to get down our drive would be to slide down on your bu*t. Thank goodness I have already got a big red padded one. Needless to say, we're not going anywhere today. College and everything else is closed. The freezing rain has stopped for the moment, but is going to start again momentarily. Then, happy day, it is going to snow on top of it.
Ack! I need more coffee.

Good morning. My car was sealed shut by ice - took 25 minutes to warm up.

First thing on my mind this morning was Billie's presser.  I agree with everyone that things she's being fed info from Shawn. Something else is bugging me now, though. Billie stated, as well as some of the media & police, that the Nancy Grace show did some serious editing. IOW, they cut out portions of the interviews to make it look a certain way, or to attract more viewers maybe? Anyway, I've seen this firsthand myself.

Klaas, this is not an o/t...bear with me if you're reading this please...

Last year there was an alledged rape in our local park. My boys play disc golf there everyday in the spring/summer/fall, plus I walk there, so I was freaked out. Well, NBC 10 was there on the scene all day the next day after the "rape". Listen, the entire day from sun-up til around 10:00 pm. They parked their news van & had their satellite all the way up, all their lights on, camping out. The rape was supposed to have happened in a porta potty (however it's spelled). My boys were playing disc golf with a bunch of people and a few fathers were with them, but I was afraid still bc afterall I'm a mom, ya know... Well that news fan staged the scene. We have bathrooms that are very nice & clean but they are caged closed when it gets cold to keep out squatters & anybody wanting to do drugs - heroin addicts usually gravitate towards bathrooms iykwim. The news people pulled the new porta potty that was brought in that day closer to the restrooms bc it was originally set closer to the playground area, like 1/2way inbetween the playground & restrooms. They also pulled the cement trash can casing over to sit in front of the restroom - it was originally about 25 feet away. They interviewed a couple of people in the late afternoon while I was there but did most of their interviews at night, when it was really dark. They skipped over everybody's interviews that were positive & aired 2 people's account of the night before, how they feel about it, etc, and edited it to make it sound negative. There was already talk going around that the lady made it up bc she was pregnant & didn't want her husband to know she was cheating on him, the rape that is. The news made it seem like it was far worse than it really was. They didn;t even air the portion of their interview with the people that they did indeed air, that they said this stuff really doesn;t happen much here and that there was talk that it wasn't true. Instead the news made it look like everybody was scared to death and it happens all the time here. It was crazy. I saw it firsthand, with my very own eyes how they staged the scene.

Ok, now that I explained all of that, what about if there's some truth in what Billie is saying? What about if CNN really did edit some of the important parts out of the interviews with Billie & Shawn to make them look more guilty? I always thought the news was supposed to be unbiased but it seems as though they aren't anymore. We see this every single time elections come around. Not making it political, only giving an example. Nancy Grace's show is reality tv. IMO, it's not like it's world news or something. It's reality showing true crime stories involving missing and endangered children. She advocates for children, for justice, and she's good at it. We all have our moments where we lose patience with her show, but that's the same about any show really...at least I think so. Maybe when producers, interviewers, editors, etc have a formed opinion in their head already, well maybe that help's them to edit in order to get their point across, or how they themselves feel about certain cases. I'm being hypothetical here, not knowing for a fact, just throwing it out there. I'm wondering if there's any truth to what Billie stated about the interviews being edited to look a certain way. Remember, PK said it too.

My view is that there's nothing that can explain away why and how Shawn quit his job & lied about being fired. Nothing can explain away why it wasn't mentioned that he stopped in Dunn firsthand. If it was originally mentioned, then it would be in the affidavit. It's my opinion that Billie is being fed info, and for whatever reason she's buying into it. How can she be sooo dependant on this man that quit his job on the same day that Hailey supposedly went missing and he lies about being fired? How can she buy into his bullcrap that he loves her, he loves David & Hailey, yet David informs he barely even knows Shawn? How can she put this dude on a pedestal yet belittle Clint bc Billie's the one that worked and did everything for the kids? This is the same guy that quit his job and lied to her, it's just a coincidence that Hailey went missing? Just a coincidence? I don't need a Magic 8 Ball to see that "all signs point to him". Still though, I'll play devil's advocate to see what else I can find.

There's still so many questions. Plus, I hate the fact that a good liar mixes some truth into their lies to make them more believable. It's so hard trying to decipher the truth.

Also, I forgot to mention the reason I think this is so important to make note of...

I think when they edit stuff, it tends to take away how things are said in context...makes people seem less feeling or angrier than what they really are/were. Then we the public see the sensationalized tv show after the editing has already taken place, all the while they're showing video and pictures in the background, plus have snippets of phrases voiced by persons of interest. That can lead a person to form an opinion of guilt, questionable or not. Then the transcripts come out and we snip pieces of that, too. Remember, the transcript is going to be the text version of the show - the edited show... The transcript is just about never the full version of the interview before it was edited. Plus knowing this, you can even refer back to the transcript to see that there's even text mixed into it all showing the videos and certain things said at other prior times, etc. The emotion is lost. The facial expression is lost. The complete context of how it was aired and spoken is lost. It is for this reason that it makes me pause to think there's just a little bit of truth in what Billie was saying about the media editing.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: February 01, 2011, 10:37:32 AM »

Tuesday morning on the 28th, Shawn and I both got up around 5:30. WE left the house together about 6:20 to go to work. It’s not unusual for Shawn to take me to work. He always has to be there by 7:00. Sometimes he had to go in earlier but he was always told the night before and I would arrange to get another ride on those days.

<snipped>

Was there something wrong with SA's truck at this time?  If not, then why didn't he drive his truck to work on Monday.  Anyone working construction usually drives a truck to carry all their tools, etc. 

Again, something that doesn't make sense to me.

Good point about the truck and construction, but IIRC his truck wasn't working.......seems he got it fixed quickly when he wanted to move the couch

I think the entire PC was to spin more BS and try and deflect more heat from SA. The fact she even went out of her way to smack Clint 1- for not calling LE and telling them she was on her way is odd....why would she be so worried the instance she heard from DD about Hailey, why not go to MB's house and check. Not sure what good it does to call LE to tell them ahead of time someone else is going to come by? Why not just call LE during this time period she was calling Clint?
2-for the donations she really got down in the gutter IMO since ppl are setting up a/c's for both Billie and Clint (on their behalf), and her friend posted Billie's a/c info at WS, she rec'd $$ from Denia Thompson and tons of ppl are saying she got a new van, so why the dig?

I just don't understand her and guess I never will.....it was a self-serving presser with the intention to deflect so lover boy/man-child can come home to her

If I were the bio mom, who called the bio dad to let him know that their daughter was missing, and I was going to the police to file a missing report, and asked bio dad to let LE know I'm on the way, YES, I'd make a point that bio dad didn't do that.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: February 01, 2011, 10:38:03 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

This is great ! I follow it daily.
Amazing how he tears apart
the staements, daily.

Billie Dunn has been consistently deceptive, and failed her polygraph for good reason.    AND THAT, I have adamantly agreed with all along.

Ditto here ......the entire time I have said she was deceptive. I wanted to chalk it up to Billie-speak, but the fact she goes out of her way to deflect the suspicions wrt Shawn and seemingly toss them now on CLint, Naomi, Mary Beth and as she called Naomi's son the "dark boy" -(sorry but that was IMO a very deragatory term).....but these deflections seem to be put together from her friend reading the forums and sites and noticing the holes in her info she had previsously stated on NG and other local news, and filling those in. I am very frustrated with her and do think she is hiding something, JMOO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: February 01, 2011, 10:41:52 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

This is great ! I follow it daily.
Amazing how he tears apart
the staements, daily.

Billie Dunn has been consistently deceptive, and failed her polygraph for good reason.    AND THAT, I have adamantly agreed with all along.

Ditto here ......the entire time I have said she was deceptive. I wanted to chalk it up to Billie-speak, but the fact she goes out of her way to deflect the suspicions wrt Shawn and seemingly toss them now on CLint, Naomi, Mary Beth and as she called Naomi's son the "dark boy" -(sorry but that was IMO a very deragatory term).....but these deflections seem to be put together from her friend reading the forums and sites and noticing the holes in her info she had previsously stated on NG and other local news, and filling those in. I am very frustrated with her and do think she is hiding something, JMOO

I completely agree!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: February 01, 2011, 10:46:18 AM »

When you consider Clint's words of denial on the January 4th Nancy Grace show ... words of denal that Hailey was over at his home on December 27th ... I hope he will openly deny Billie claim in today's press conference regarding what was said by Naomi.

If what Billie shared today regarding Naomi's claim reflects the truth ... then Clint and Naomi have a lot of explaining to.

IMO

Janet

++++++

Billie Dunn - January 31th Press Conference

<snipped>

Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did.

<snipped>

Belimom - WS

Janet,

At first Naomi said that Hailey was there that day....then later Naomi changed her story.

I questioned that a few days ago.

I questioned that Naomi said Hailey was there, that the lady who cuts hair saw Hailey with a young boy, and then that one of Hailey's earrings was found when Naomi and Clint were moving.  It all sounded hinky to me.

No one else picked up on it, so I let the question go.

But, yes, it was out there that Naomi said Hailey was there and then Naomi changed her story.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: February 01, 2011, 10:49:31 AM »

Tuesday morning on the 28th, Shawn and I both got up around 5:30. WE left the house together about 6:20 to go to work. It’s not unusual for Shawn to take me to work. He always has to be there by 7:00. Sometimes he had to go in earlier but he was always told the night before and I would arrange to get another ride on those days.

<snipped>

Was there something wrong with SA's truck at this time?  If not, then why didn't he drive his truck to work on Monday.  Anyone working construction usually drives a truck to carry all their tools, etc. 

Good point about the truck and construction, but IIRC his truck wasn't working.......seems he got it fixed quickly when he wanted to move the couch

I think the entire PC was to spin more BS and try and deflect more heat from SA. The fact she even went out of her way to smack Clint 1- for not calling LE and telling them she was on her way is odd....why would she be so worried the instance she heard from DD about Hailey, why not go to MB's house and check. Not sure what good it does to call LE to tell them ahead of time someone else is going to come by? Why not just call LE during this time period she was calling Clint?
2-for the donations she really got down in the gutter IMO since ppl are setting up a/c's for both Billie and Clint (on their behalf), and her friend posted Billie's a/c info at WS, she rec'd $$ from Denia Thompson and tons of ppl are saying she got a new van, so why the dig?

I just don't understand her and guess I never will.....it was a self-serving presser with the intention to deflect so lover boy/man-child can come home to her

If I were the bio mom, who called the bio dad to let him know that their daughter was missing, and I was going to the police to file a missing report, and asked bio dad to let LE know I'm on the way, YES, I'd make a point that bio dad didn't do that.

My point was more along the lines of this: she was already on the phone and she could have called LE directly, even if it routed her call to the local LE, they can transfer it to CCity and she could have talked to them ASAP while she was on her way home. It seems IMO that she along with SA had a long history of calling LE and she didn't mind calling 911 when she thought SA wanted to get his T-Shirt and she was at work, so why not do it this time. I can't understand why someone would need to call LE to tell them that someone else was coming to make a report, she knew all the facts and details so what could he really provide? I also think it's odd she didn't call 911 but instead went to the station knowing full well they would have to come to her house since that was the last place she was seen. IMO it would have made more sense for her to call 911, tell them what she knew and that she was on her way home, they would have met her at the house to take the report and check things out since that was the last place her daughter was seen. Also, how did she know for sure she was missing and when she came home she didn't even go straight to LE, she went home and then to some of Hailey's friends places (All except the one place where she should have gone, Mary Beth's). So I just think it was weird as she obviously has NO qualms about calling 911.

[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: February 01, 2011, 10:59:42 AM »

<snipped>

My point was more along the lines of this: she was already on the phone and she could have called LE directly, even if it routed her call to the local LE, they can transfer it to CCity and she could have talked to them ASAP while she was on her way home. It seems IMO that she along with SA had a long history of calling LE and she didn't mind calling 911 when she thought SA wanted to get his T-Shirt and she was at work, so why not do it this time. I can't understand why someone would need to call LE to tell them that someone else was coming to make a report, she knew all the facts and details so what could he really provide? I also think it's odd she didn't call 911 but instead went to the station knowing full well they would have to come to her house since that was the last place she was seen. IMO it would have made more sense for her to call 911, tell them what she knew and that she was on her way home, they would have met her at the house to take the report and check things out since that was the last place her daughter was seen. Also, how did she know for sure she was missing and when she came home she didn't even go straight to LE, she went home and then to some of Hailey's friends places (All except the one place where she should have gone, Mary Beth's). So I just think it was weird as she obviously has NO qualms about calling 911.

How do we know that Billie asked Clint to let the cops know she was on her way? Why do we believe that? Just because Billie states she said something doesn't make it a fact. We weren't there. She's in a corner right now trying to claw her way out.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: February 01, 2011, 11:05:11 AM »

<snipped>

I think that Billie marches to a different drummer...that she doesn't react the way you or I would and when we try to compare how we would act to the way Billie acts it is all confusing.  Hence, IMO, Billie is a little odd-ball.  She speaks in a short-hand - not a detailed as sleuthing monkeys would like to hear her speak.  She also isn't detail-oriented and one time she says door and another time she says window...I've known people who don't always say the same meaning the same way.  It's frustrating to try to follow what those people mean.  I think we're all trying to "make" Billie's words and actions fit into a logical way that we ourselves might do something - that's not going to work IMO with Miss Billie.  She marches to a different drummer.

Personally, I hope she never goes back on NG show because NG is like a battering ram, that batters away and accuses and questions, ram, ram, ram and then gives Billie 10 seconds to make a response - CAN'T be done.  NG does that on purpose to ramp up ratings.

However, I do think at some point we'll see Billie on NG againg because one thing Billie has been consistent about is that she will do all the interviews she can to keep Hailey's name in the news.

Still, if I were Billie and I had asked Clint to call LE and then I found out he didn't...YES...I'd let that be known.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: February 01, 2011, 11:08:37 AM »

<snipped>

How do we know that Billie asked Clint to let the cops know she was on her way? Why do we believe that? Just because Billie states she said something doesn't make it a fact. We weren't there. She's in a corner right now trying to claw her way out.

Well, if it's not true, then Clint can come forth and tell the public that Billie lied...somehow I believe it's true. 

Just because "Billie" said it doesn't mean that it is "not" a fact either.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: February 01, 2011, 11:12:20 AM »

Klaas, I know you like closeups, so here ya go:

Look at Billie's earrings....one of them looks like the earrings she gave Hailey the week before Christmas. 
I believe this picture puts into perspective of what Hailey's earrings are like, the size, etc.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: February 01, 2011, 11:13:47 AM »

Something that I'm very curious about:

Billie has stated on several occasions that she was the sole bread winner for her kids (in so many words). She did everything for them. Clint hadn't paid child support or something. Didn't somebody post way back that the house still has Clint's name on it, too? Is the house paid off? How much was it purchased for? If it's not paid off, can we figure out a probable mortgage payment (I know int rates would affect that). Then figure in electric, food, etc. Was there a car payment? Why didn't Billie pay to renew her nursing license? Was it bc she couldn't afford it? I don't buy into that bc it's not expensive. I'm leaning towards the fact she didn't show up to court (medical) having something to do with it. What was she afraid of? Why didn't she go to argue her case? Wasn't it about a year that she worked with an expired nursing license? Why not go and plead her case, informing she just couldn;t afford it, single mom & all that mumbo jumbo? There's tons of grants out there for single moms. Heck, again it's not expensive, her coworkers coulda given up their lunch money for a day to cover the expense of renewal. It's not like it's thousands of dollars for crying out loud. So, if we can figure out a round about figure of what she could have been making, how much her bills could have run her, then maybe we can figure out if she was doing something on the side.

No offense intended, you can tell she doesn't have alot of money just by the shape the house is in. It's also not a big house. Shawn was there, off and on, for around 2 years. Is there a reason he couldn't have coughed up a couple hundred and paint the outside? Afterall, he was working and according to his job he was a hard worker/good employee. By the looks of it, he didn't work that hard on Billie's house. I wonder how long the window was broken, the one that Hailey broke with a basketball.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: February 01, 2011, 11:17:15 AM »

<snipped>

That is an excellent point, we don't......I think she is angry that SA is the Suspect and ppl are questioning her for good reason. Just having some psycho mask loving man/child in your home after he threatened to kill you is bad enough, but she made it worse by her actions after, calling him, texting him and making sure to get it to the media that he love her, and Hailey and David. That is what made ppl suspect the hinkiness IMOO. Also, we have heard and I need to check that Clint owns the house (anyone else heard this), so if she is staying there free of charge that to me is a form of support, putting a roof over their head and even David who is not his own son.

[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: February 01, 2011, 11:17:48 AM »

Klaas, I know you like closeups, so here ya go:

Look at Billie's earrings....one of them looks like the earrings she gave Hailey the week before Christmas. 
I believe this picture puts into perspective of what Hailey's earrings are like, the size, etc.

Yes, and the holes that stretch.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: February 01, 2011, 11:18:17 AM »

billie dunn is not a registered nurse,but was a nurse aide till 1994 Edit-fix name typo-MB
she may hold another License Number,like a xray,lab,ect tech,havent checked
but i doubt she is,can be checked here
http://reg.tmb.state.tx.us/OnLineVerif/Phys_SearchVerif.asp

Texas Nurse Aide Registry Verification

Registration
Number Name Inclusion Date Expiration Origination Notes

248898 DUNN, BILLIE 09/01/1992 09/01/1994 EXAMINATION This nurse aide's registration is expired. To renew registry status, the nurse aide must provide verification of qualifying employment. If the individual is unable to verify employment, they will have to re-train and/(or) re-test. The nurse aide is currently not employable as a nurse aide in a licensed nursing facility in the state of Texas. This nurse aide has no findings of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of resident property on file with the Texas Nurse Aide Registry.
https://www.asisvcs.com/services/registry/search_generic.asp?CPCat=0644NURSE

and clicking on her #248898 gets this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Date: 01/31/2011

INQUIRY RESULTSDEMOGRAPHICS
Name: DUNN, BILLIE

REGISTRATION
Registration #: 248898
Registration Date: 09/01/1992
Expiration Date: 09/01/1994
Basis: EXAMINATION

This nurse aide's registration is expired. To renew registry status, the nurse aide must provide verification of qualifying employment. If the individual is unable to verify employment, they will have to re-train and/(or) re-test. The nurse aide is currently not employable as a nurse aide in a licensed nursing facility in the state of Texas. This nurse aide has no findings of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of resident property on file with the Texas Nurse Aide Registry.

https://www.asisvcs.com/services/registry/results_by_detail.asp?license_number=248898&general_prefix=NU&license_prefix=NA&CPCat=0644NURSE
-----------------------
https://www.bon.state.tx.us/olv/nurseinq.html

name first last,i went last on dunn and Ostrander,none found

Nurse Online Verification
Texas Nurses may be verified by License Number, Last four digits of the Social Security Number AND Birthdate, or Last AND First name combination (Partial names are allowed, i.e. J Brown). Click on the labeled search tab, enter the desired parameters and click the SUBMIT button. **Note, when performing multiple searches, click the RESET button before entering new search parameters to remove previously entered data.

Texas Nursing License Number, Last four of SSN and Birthdate, First and Last Name

I'm missing something here:

Above it says Billie Dunn was a nurse's aide in 1992 (and that required training).

Billie is 33 years old.

In 1992, Billie would have been only 15 years old.

What am I missing?  How old/young can you be to be a nurse's aide - (younger than 15 to allow for time for training?)

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: February 01, 2011, 11:19:37 AM »

Something that I'm very curious about:

Billie has stated on several occasions that she was the sole bread winner for her kids (in so many words). She did everything for them. Clint hadn't paid child support or something. Didn't somebody post way back that the house still has Clint's name on it, too? Is the house paid off? How much was it purchased for? If it's not paid off, can we figure out a probable mortgage payment (I know int rates would affect that). Then figure in electric, food, etc. Was there a car payment? Why didn't Billie pay to renew her nursing license? Was it bc she couldn't afford it? I don't buy into that bc it's not expensive. I'm leaning towards the fact she didn't show up to court (medical) having something to do with it. What was she afraid of? Why didn't she go to argue her case? Wasn't it about a year that she worked with an expired nursing license? Why not go and plead her case, informing she just couldn;t afford it, single mom & all that mumbo jumbo? There's tons of grants out there for single moms. Heck, again it's not expensive, her coworkers coulda given up their lunch money for a day to cover the expense of renewal. It's not like it's thousands of dollars for crying out loud. So, if we can figure out a round about figure of what she could have been making, how much her bills could have run her, then maybe we can figure out if she was doing something on the side.

No offense intended, you can tell she doesn't have alot of money just by the shape the house is in. It's also not a big house. Shawn was there, off and on, for around 2 years. Is there a reason he couldn't have coughed up a couple hundred and paint the outside? Afterall, he was working and according to his job he was a hard worker/good employee. By the looks of it, he didn't work that hard on Billie's house. I wonder how long the window was broken, the one that Hailey broke with a basketball.

Is the house owned or rented?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: February 01, 2011, 11:23:45 AM »

<snipped>

Well, if it's not true, then Clint can come forth and tell the public that Billie lied...somehow I believe it's true. 

Just because "Billie" said it doesn't mean that it is "not" a fact either.

I agree, but then just bc Clint would say it wasn't true doesn;t make it a fact either. I believe actions speak louder than words. Both parents failed Hailey, imo. Billie, by her own admission, was the sole caregiver and provider of her children. For that alone I hold her responsible for extreme bad parenting. She did in fact show negligence. It's a penalty under Texas law. I posted it a long time ago. She meets more than one criteria of their definition. Again, I posted the whole definitive statute from their state child services site.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: February 01, 2011, 11:26:34 AM »

billie dunn is not a registered nurse,but was a nurse aide till 1994 Edit-fix name typo-MB

Registration

248898 DUNN, BILLIE 09/01/1992 09/01/1994 EXAMINATION This nurse aide's registration is expired. To renew registry status, the nurse aide must provide verification of qualifying employment. If the individual is unable to verify employment, they will have to re-train and/(or) re-test. The nurse aide is currently not employable as a nurse aide in a licensed nursing facility in the state of Texas. This nurse aide has no findings of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of resident property on file with the Texas Nurse Aide Registry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REGISTRATION

This nurse aide's registration is expired. To renew registry status, the nurse aide must provide verification of qualifying employment. If the individual is unable to verify employment, they will have to re-train and/(or) re-test. The nurse aide is currently not employable as a nurse aide in a licensed nursing facility in the state of Texas. This nurse aide has no findings of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of resident property on file with the Texas Nurse Aide Registry.

https://www.asisvcs.com/services/registry/results_by_detail.asp?license_number=248898&general_prefix=NU&license_prefix=NA&CPCat=0644NURSE
-----------------------

Texas Nurses may be verified by License Number, Last four digits of the Social Security Number AND Birthdate, or Last AND First name combination (Partial names are allowed, i.e. J Brown). Click on the labeled search tab, enter the desired parameters and click the SUBMIT button. **Note, when performing multiple searches, click the RESET button before entering new search parameters to remove previously entered data.

Texas Nursing License Number, Last four of SSN and Birthdate, First and Last Name

Above it says Billie Dunn was a nurse's aide in 1992 (and that required training).

Billie is 33 years old.

What am I missing?  How old/young can you be to be a nurse's aide - (younger than 15 to allow for time for training?)

Don;t know. Probably have to go through all the threads to get them all in order. Also, she could have been a nurse's aid before she became a lva. A nurse's aid is different than a lva. It could be compared to what we used to consider a candy striper, just with more duties/responsibilities. Remember, each state may have their own terminology that differs from other states.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: February 01, 2011, 11:26:45 AM »

<snipped>

Still, if I were Billie and I had asked Clint to call LE and then I found out he didn't...YES...I'd let that be known.

If Naomi claimed that Hailey was over at her apartment on December 27th and then retracted and ... if Clint did not call authorities on December 28th as Billy requested ... in the process of elimination in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn ... I contend that both Clint and Naomi should be a focus of interest.

Until revealed otherwise ... my theory still implies that Shawn disappeared Hailey.  His  deception and lies encompassing his actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th are clearly recorded in the the affidavits.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: February 01, 2011, 11:28:45 AM »

Registration

REGISTRATION

-----------------------

Billie is 33 years old.

Don;t know. Probably have to go through all the threads to get them all in order. Also, she could have been a nurse's aid before she became a lvn. A nurse's aid is different than a lvn. It could be compared to what we used to consider a candy striper, just with more duties/responsibilities. Remember, each state may have their own terminology that differs from other states.

self edit. omg i meant to say lvn - licensed vocational nurse
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.