March 28, 2024, 10:40:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 169755 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: February 01, 2011, 04:38:13 PM »

Poster comment
Help the Missing

I am so angry at what that publicity stunt caused yesterday to alot of innocent people and more rumors about Hailey.The supposed sighting of Hailey with her friend and a boy,which is totally unconfirmed has caused a hailstorm of problems for Hailey's friends.The kids on her facebook list are being harrassed,thier phone numbers,text messages and profiles are being posted on different sites and they're being accused of being who she was supposedly seen with that day.They're being hounded mercilessly,as one person said and it's sad when thier parents have to come on facebook sites and tell people to stop and leave thier children alone.I can't imagine how it is at school for any of these poor kids,all it would have taken is some common sense to know this would happen.So that little stunt might have taken suspicion off her boyfriend in her mind,but it's brought torment to innocent children being accused of being who she was with that day and trying to make another one liar.It was pathetic. 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p54

Worth noting.

I don't want to see any of us posting Facebook or Myspace accounts of Hailey's school age friends.  There is nothing to indicate that any of her school friends have anything at all to do with her missing.  Shawn is the prime suspect.

I agree with this topix poster which I expressed earlier.   Billie yet once again showed extremely poor judgment & had no regard whatsoever for others, much less other individual's children.   It was also not based on ANYTHING significant or corroborated by LE but IMHO designed to take heat off of Billie & her "boo."

Also, worthy of note is that Hailey's school age friends are minors, which legally and morally has its own well known caution.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: February 01, 2011, 04:38:49 PM »

Thank you fannie , I was trying to be quiet today as well but as I was pacing the floor I knew that I must type it out !.... I am just so beside myself from that presser yesterday grrr!.....If she goes back to him OMG !
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: February 01, 2011, 04:39:46 PM »

Thank you fannie , I was trying to be quiet today as well but as I was pacing the floor I knew that I must type it out !.... I am just so beside myself from that presser yesterday grrr!.....If she goes back to him OMG !

I agree with you both & many of us...personally I was spitting nails & cussing in Italian (never a good thing).

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: February 01, 2011, 04:39:48 PM »

The following article touches on a couple of discussions that were happening tis morning on the forum.

1.  Billie's revoked licence
2.  The ownership of the home Billie resides

Janet

++++++

Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 8, 2011 at 11 p.m.

<snipped>

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

In 2008, Billie Jean Dunn’s license to practice nursing in the state was revoked by the Texas Board of Nursing. According to the group’s formal charges, Dunn practiced as a vocational nurse without a license from June 1, 2007, to April 20, 2008, while employed at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder. Board records indicate her license expired May 31, 2007.

Dunn’s conduct “deceived residents, their families, fellow caregivers and the public,” who believed that her practice of nursing was in compliance with the board’s rules and regulations, according to the board’s findings. Dunn was, according to the board, given an opportunity to show compliance with state law to retain her license.

The case was heard in an open meeting in Austin on Nov. 12, 2008. Dunn did not appear, the record says.

According to tax records, the Dunns still collectively own their home at 1804 Chestnut, which they purchased in November 2001. Clinton Dunn owned 1143 Chestnut until 2008

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: February 01, 2011, 04:46:50 PM »

The following article touches on a couple of discussions that were happening tis morning on the forum.

Janet

++++++

By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News

<snipped>

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

In 2008, Billie Jean Dunn’s license to practice nursing in the state was revoked by the Texas Board of Nursing. According to the group’s formal charges, Dunn practiced as a vocational nurse without a license from June 1, 2007, to April 20, 2008, while employed at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder. Board records indicate her license expired May 31, 2007.

Dunn’s conduct “deceived residents, their families, fellow caregivers and the public,” who believed that her practice of nursing was in compliance with the board’s rules and regulations, according to the board’s findings. Dunn was, according to the board, given an opportunity to show compliance with state law to retain her license.

The case was heard in an open meeting in Austin on Nov. 12, 2008. Dunn did not appear, the record says.

According to tax records, the Dunns still collectively own their home at 1804 Chestnut, which they purchased in November 2001. Clinton Dunn owned 1143 Chestnut until 2008

<snipped>

So evidenced by this, it is pretty dang obvious that Clint had to have worked significantly thru the years to be able to afford to purchase two homes, albeit Billie may or may not have contributed to the purchase of the one she resides in now and despite the fact that Clint is presently out of work or has been out of work on a few occasions over the years.

I'm not sure to what extent it be gleaned that he financially supported his children but it is obvious he put a roof over their heads...the rest I'll wait to see further proof of his contributions BUT I do not appreciate Billie taking the time to puff her feathers to say she solely financially supported her children & took that unnecessary & irrelevant slam toward Clint yesterday.   As far as Im concerned Billie, herself,  is in no position right now to throw stones.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: February 01, 2011, 05:15:42 PM »

Something that I'm very curious about:

Billie has stated on several occasions that she was the sole bread winner for her kids (in so many words). She did everything for them. Clint hadn't paid child support or something. Didn't somebody post way back that the house still has Clint's name on it, too? Is the house paid off? How much was it purchased for? If it's not paid off, can we figure out a probable mortgage payment (I know int rates would affect that). Then figure in electric, food, etc. Was there a car payment? Why didn't Billie pay to renew her nursing license? Was it bc she couldn't afford it? I don't buy into that bc it's not expensive. I'm leaning towards the fact she didn't show up to court (medical) having something to do with it. What was she afraid of? Why didn't she go to argue her case? Wasn't it about a year that she worked with an expired nursing license? Why not go and plead her case, informing she just couldn;t afford it, single mom & all that mumbo jumbo? There's tons of grants out there for single moms. Heck, again it's not expensive, her coworkers coulda given up their lunch money for a day to cover the expense of renewal. It's not like it's thousands of dollars for crying out loud. So, if we can figure out a round about figure of what she could have been making, how much her bills could have run her, then maybe we can figure out if she was doing something on the side.

No offense intended, you can tell she doesn't have alot of money just by the shape the house is in. It's also not a big house. Shawn was there, off and on, for around 2 years. Is there a reason he couldn't have coughed up a couple hundred and paint the outside? Afterall, he was working and according to his job he was a hard worker/good employee. By the looks of it, he didn't work that hard on Billie's house. I wonder how long the window was broken, the one that Hailey broke with a basketball.

Is the house owned or rented?

Owned by Clint Dunn

Property Legal Description:
HC NO. 1 CITY  
BLK 10  
LTS 11-12

Property Location:
1804 CHESTNUT

01080-00010-00011-000000  31,670 6173 Real Estate DUNN CLINTON  1804 CHESTNUT

http://www.mitchellcad.org/(2n33jp45y2sjpqmfsocjtf45)/sresults.aspx

It initially searches out as CLint, but both of their names are on the property as per tax rolls:

Account Number        438 E 2nd St.
Name         DUNN CLINTON       Colorado City, TX 79512
Address         BILLIE DUNN       
        1804 CHESTNUT ST       

COLORADO CITY , TX 79512-3014       
Legal Description         HC#1 CITY BLK 10 LTS 11-12 1804 CHESTNUT       
Property Location         001804 CHESTNUT

Source:  http://www.mitchellcountyonline.net/tax/_rlvid.jsp.faces?_rap=pc_PropertyAddress.doRowAction1Action1&_rvip=/propertyAddress.jsp&accountNumber=01080-00010-00011-000000%20&statementNumber=2010002597&rollYear=2010 (which is the official place for Mitchel County Tax payments).

Does it say whose name the mortgage and deed is in? I know here you can get all kinds of info from the personal records down to the down payment and interest rate, but not sure all records provide that much information .

In this part of Texas, all names on the deed are on the tax records as the owner - as they both are.  I suspect given her and his work history, her name is going to likely be on the mortgage because of credit reasons.  Just a hunch, unproven.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: February 01, 2011, 05:18:52 PM »

Janet

++++++

By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News

<snipped>

<snipped>

Mr. Bethel needs to stop lurking here at the monkey kingdom.  lol   It does seem that he's been reading our posts, or minds, huh?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: February 01, 2011, 06:32:57 PM »

Instead of giving excuses and stories for Shawn, she might want to think about taking another LDT. I really do believe that her friend ? assisted her with putting together the time line. She reads and goes on the blogs ( the friend ) and they cooked this Presser up. Have you ever heard of a suspect and his gf and her friend doing this ?
Why do they have to go to such lengths to tell the truth ?
I can see not remembering things that have been said, like when you are having an emotional / heated discussion with someone, but what is so hard about:
Where were you ? What do you remember ? Where was your daughter for Sunday, Monday Tuesday ? We are talking about the wherabouts of four persons, not four hundred. Most peeps could do that without a script or a printed off timeline.
Anything that is discussed here or on any of the other blogs, like our questions is just fodder for more bs. And the stories only start to waver and falter and CHANGE when they are guilty.     
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: February 01, 2011, 06:40:06 PM »

Edited the phone number out - next time don't quote yourself and I won't have to edit two posts 

LOL Thanks.  If there was a "MonkeyBlush" I'd insert it here.  lol
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: February 01, 2011, 06:41:43 PM »

I was thinking about her work hours...she said 7 to 7 usually so....36 on like a nurse so if she was off on Sunday and went back on Monday would I be correct in assuming that she works sun.,mon.,tues. and is off wed thurs fri and sat? Does anyone know how that works?
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: February 01, 2011, 06:45:34 PM »

I was thinking about her work hours...she said 7 to 7 usually so....36 on like a nurse so if she was off on Sunday and went back on Monday would I be correct in assuming that she works sun.,mon.,tues. and is off wed thurs fri and sat? Does anyone know how that works?

There is no way to determine her work schedule with the information provided. It  could be any 3 days of the week or any 6 days in a 2 week period depending on state overtime laws and contractual agreements.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: February 01, 2011, 06:57:50 PM »

There is no way to determine her work schedule with the information provided. It  could be any 3 days of the week or any 6 days in a 2 week period depending on state overtime laws and contractual agreements.
oh ok thanks
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: February 01, 2011, 07:17:35 PM »

Instead of giving excuses and stories for Shawn, she might want to think about taking another LDT. I really do believe that her friend ? assisted her with putting together the time line. She reads and goes on the blogs ( the friend ) and they cooked this Presser up. Have you ever heard of a suspect and his gf and her friend doing this ?
Why do they have to go to such lengths to tell the truth ?
I can see not remembering things that have been said, like when you are having an emotional / heated discussion with someone, but what is so hard about:
Where were you ? What do you remember ? Where was your daughter for Sunday, Monday Tuesday ? We are talking about the wherabouts of four persons, not four hundred. Most peeps could do that without a script or a printed off timeline.
Anything that is discussed here or on any of the other blogs, like our questions is just fodder for more bs. And the stories only start to waver and falter and CHANGE when they are guilty.     

As a mother anything and everything would be recalled readily, reported.  If there were things that were incorrect an individual would readily go back to LE to get it clarified willingly.  Additionally, facts given that may have something to do with an individual being responsible would be taken seriously...this is not what is transpiring here with Billie.   You are 100% correct, if she felt that the LD test was wrong or that the results were due to her drug taking she should have been screaming to take another & if she felt LE were altering it she could get her own attorney to arrange for a private one & then publish the results if they were favorable to her.   NOTHING she says in a presser or otherwise is going to put her in a better light at this point, especially when she is still supporting a psycho abusive boyfriend.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: February 01, 2011, 07:22:12 PM »

Information on cell pings... Lemme just say that I personally think this entire article is veeery interesting! It also makes me believe that law enforcement has much more solid information that what's been released so far. No wonder they didn't support Billie's lil presser. Read on:

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/02/18/the-snitch-in-your-pocket.html

Snipped

How many of the owners of the country's 277 million cell phones even know that companies like AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint can track their devices in real time? Most "don't have a clue," says privacy advocate James X. Dempsey. The tracking is possible because either the phones have tiny GPS units inside or each phone call is routed through towers that can be used to pinpoint a phone's location to areas as small as a city block. This capability to trace ever more precise cell-phone locations has been spurred by a Federal Communications Commission rule designed to help police and other emergency officers during 911 calls. But the FBI and other law-enforcement outfits have been obtaining more and more records of cell-phone locations—without notifying the targets or getting judicial warrants establishing "probable cause," according to law-enforcement officials, court records, and telecommunication executives. (The Justice Department draws a distinction between cell-tower data and GPS information, according to a spokeswoman, and will often get warrants for the latter.)

The Justice Department doesn't keep statistics on requests for cell-phone data, according to the spokeswoman. So it's hard to gauge just how often these records are retrieved. But Al Gidari, a telecommunications lawyer who represents several wireless providers, tells NEWSWEEK that the companies are now getting "thousands of these requests per month," and the amount has grown "exponentially" over the past few years. Sprint Nextel has even set up a dedicated Web site so that law-enforcement agents can access the records from their desks—a fact divulged by the company's "manager of electronic surveillance" at a private Washington security conference last October. "The tool has just really caught on fire with law enforcement," said the Sprint executive, according to a tape made by a privacy activist who sneaked into the event. (A Sprint spokesman acknowledged the company has created the Web "portal" but says that law-enforcement agents must be "authenticated" before they are given passwords to log on, and even then still must provide valid court orders for all nonemergency requests.)

There is little doubt that such records can be a powerful weapon for law enforcement. Jack Killorin, who directs a federal task force in Atlanta combating the drug trade, says cell-phone records have helped his agents crack many cases, such as the brutal slaying of a DeKalb County sheriff: agents got the cell-phone records of key suspects—and then showed that they were all within a one-mile area of the murder at the time it occurred, he said. In the fall of 2008, Killorin says, his agents were able to follow a Mexican drug-cartel truck carrying 2,200 kilograms of cocaine by watching in real time as the driver's cell phone "shook hands" with each cell-phone tower it passed on the highway. "It's a tremendous investigative tool," says Killorin. And not that unusual: "This is pretty workaday stuff for us."

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: February 01, 2011, 07:45:38 PM »

I've been trying to find out the details as to if and why Clint moved out the day after Hailey went missing. If I was suddenly hit with the realization my child was missing, I don't think I could even function enough to do anything other than try to find my kid, regardless of the consequences.

The only explanation I've been able to find has been this blog comment, is this why he moved?

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/01/billie-dunn-not-looking-for-corpse.html

aud said...
Myrtle said: "The police searched Clint Dunn's house after Hailey disappeared. They found marijuana. Clint got arrested (Dec. 29th). Because of that, the landlord found out Clint was living there, he wasn't on the tenant list, and since it was some sort of public housing, he was evicted. Clint is now living elsewhere with family. Unsure where his girlfriend (who rented the house in her name), their daughter, and her son are now."

If this is really why Clint moved out, then how many more *not suppose to be living there and/or drug users* were staying in these apartments with their girlfriends etc, unknown to the landlord? 

It seems like in general there's always POI potential in this type of housing situation, but if they too aren't suppose to be living there, most likely they'll remain unnamed. 

I'm not 100% sold that BD and SA's failed polygraphs means they're guilty. Their odd behavior and conflicting stories don't look good for sure, but odd behavior and conflicting stories, even flat out lying often goes hand in hand with drug users, so I just hope LE remains open minded. 

Especially after watching the 48 Hours episode about Bill Wegerle who was suspected of killing his wife Vicki, LE claims they knew he did it and had a list of reasons why including the fact he not only failed their polygraph, but also failed the private one he had done on his own. Being so sure it was Bill, he remained LE's only POI in the case. Everyone knew it was him, LE just couldn't put a good enough case together to ever charge him. Her murder was later proven to have been committed by BTK. While it was obviously a sad situation for him and his family, I can't help but wonder had LE kept an open mind, maybe POS...BTK...whatever he is, would have been caught sooner and some of his victims would still be alive.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #555 on: February 01, 2011, 07:54:57 PM »

Just a random thought, why was Shawn taking ativan when he had Klonopin......they are in the same class of drugs (benzos) so odd to me he would have both, unless he took Billie's script and had his own Klonopin script..

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: February 01, 2011, 07:55:01 PM »

Could it be that David and Billie on the evening of December 26th were the last known persons to have observed Hailey alive?  Could it be that Hailey was deceased prior to the rising of the sun on December 27th?
|
In other words ... could it be that all those who alleged "Hailey sightings" on December 27th are either mistaken or attempting to insert themselves into the investigation for motives unknown.

Janet

++++++

Missing teen Hailey Dunn's mother rips investigation, media reports
By Greg Kendall-Ball
Updated Monday, January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Kampfer said that police are aware of the witnesses' accounts but that law enforcement has not been able to corroborate them. Regarding the naming of other people of interest, Kampfer said officials are following several leads, including two leads involving people. But, Kampfer said, identifying the other people whom investigators are looking into might result in those people fleeing or tampering with evidence.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/31/mother-missing-colorado-city-teen-provides-copy-ti/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #557 on: February 01, 2011, 08:10:43 PM »

Could it be that David and Billie on the evening of December 26th were the last known persons to have observed Hailey alive?  Could it be that Hailey was deceased prior to the rising of the sun on December 27th?
|
In other words ... could it be that all those who alleged "Hailey sightings" on December 27th are either mistaken or attempting to insert themselves into the investigation for motives unknown.

Janet

++++++

By Greg Kendall-Ball

<snipped>

Kampfer said that police are aware of the witnesses' accounts but that law enforcement has not been able to corroborate them. Regarding the naming of other people of interest, Kampfer said officials are following several leads, including two leads involving people. But, Kampfer said, identifying the other people whom investigators are looking into might result in those people fleeing or tampering with evidence.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/31/mother-missing-colorado-city-teen-provides-copy-ti/

Sadly I think it is.....remember all the sightings of Caylee and HaLeigh I don't think she ever left the house alive and I tend to believe that was murdered late into the night of the 26th , and that is why Shawn left work so abruptly.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: February 01, 2011, 08:28:09 PM »

|

Janet

++++++

By Greg Kendall-Ball

<snipped>

<snipped>

Sadly I think it is.....remember all the sightings of Caylee and HaLeigh I don't think she ever left the house alive and I tend to believe that was murdered late into the night of the 26th , and that is why Shawn left work so abruptly.

ITA, and I dont believe Billie knew Shawn was thinking of quitting his job prior to Christmas as she stated in the presser.  Its also an extremely odd time right after Christmas to quit your job...shoot most people are trying to recup from spending a small fortune for the holidays.  Shawn's boss never said he quit, right?   I think all I saw was that the conflict was that Shawn was not fired.

And anyways, I caught another major contradiction...if she knew that Shawn was thinking of quitting his job there would have been no reason for Shawn to lie to Billie that he didnt yet or he left the house Tues the 28th as if he went to work WITH BILLIE.   They drove together Tues morning.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: February 01, 2011, 08:30:08 PM »

|

Janet

++++++

By Greg Kendall-Ball

<snipped>

<snipped>

IM

I do not think a desperate Shawn was really thinking when he left the house that morning at 5:30 AM.  He probably just knew that he had to give the appearance to Billie that everything was normal.  On the drive to work ... he began to devise a plan and ... shortly following his arrival at work the plan was concluded.  He would leave work ... pick up his cousin/uncle who lived in the Snyder area ... return home (Billie would have left for work) ... quickly retrieve a deceased Hailey and ... head in the direction of Big Spring.

According to Billie in yesterday's press conference ... Shawn arrived at his mother's home in Big Spring just prior to her going to work.  If Hailey was not disposed of along the route he drove to Big Spring ... it appears he had all day to do the deed.

Janet

++++

Billie Dunn - January 31th Press Conference

<snipped>

He got to Big Spring before 8:00 and he knows that because his mother hadn’t left for work yet.  He stayed there until just after 2:00. When he left to come to Colorado City, Shawn said that… Around 2:00 he left to come to Colorado City. Shawn said that he didn’t get home until around or a little after 3:00.

<snipped>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082165&postcount=74

Belimom - WS

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.