April 18, 2024, 12:52:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170182 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #580 on: February 01, 2011, 11:24:59 PM »

Just a random thought, why was Shawn taking ativan when he had Klonopin......they are in the same class of drugs (benzos) so odd to me he would have both, unless he took Billie's script and had his own Klonopin script..

From what I've read they seem to be taking whatever drugs they could get a hold of. I thought it sounded like a lot, if not all, of what they were taking, neither had an RX for, was it determined they did have one?

If they were prescribed whatever they were on and are now blaming for failing the LDT's, I would think they would have made it a point to take their RX bottles with them to the LDT's, making sure that info was on record, just in case they did fail.

Don't the people giving that type of test ask any what have you used and when, type questions before hand?

Good point, I remember from the 911 calls made last Feb that SA said he had klonopin ( no clue whether of not it was a RX or not) and she said she had ativan....I do think LE ask you the questions ahead of time from what I have heard. Also, allegedly they weren't on the ativan when they took the LDT's...that is one reason they couldn't giver Billie her LDT according to Billie, LE just said she was under the influence of a narcotic and wrt Shawn that he walked out twice before he finally sat for the 3rd one and then walked out after the first part of the questions, she states differently though.

This case has always reminded me of another case~HaLeigh Cummings sadly for many reasons...

-I wuz at werk
-that's all I know
-I wouldn't do anything to that little girl
-drug abuse/illegal drugs

that is just a start too

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: February 01, 2011, 11:26:47 PM »

Quick question. If Billie did not have a computer in the home and copied the pages she had re: murders, serial killers etc. from work???(was that a fact)? then what computer was available to Shawn? Did he request certain cases...if so he had access to a computer, but which one?
Good question and great point Shell!!

I think I read he did have a laptop and obviously she had a computer at one time since she admitted to meeting him on MS

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: February 01, 2011, 11:31:25 PM »

As I recall...sorry no link..but I think there was a security video... of Hailey visiting the dollar store and one other store on Sunday, not Monday...Correct me it I am wrong

Hailey Dunn's brother no longer staying at home in Colorado City
By Celinda Emison
Updated Wednesday, January 19, 2011

<snipped>

Clint Dunn and his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, told the Reporter-News that Hailey had spent Christmas night at Clint Dunn's home.

"She took off those earrings and dropped them by the couch and asked me to put them up for her," Stewart said. "She asked me to pick them up for her, and I only found one of them."

Stewart and Clint Dunn said Hailey walked to the Dollar Store and Alco department store Sunday, not Monday, as Burroughs told police.

"She never came over at all Monday," Stewart said.

"Police have told us surveillance tapes at both stores put Hailey there on Sunday," Clint Dunn said.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: February 01, 2011, 11:32:06 PM »

What a shame that with Clint being out of work, that he wasn't over at the "house" painting and making repairs with all that down time.

Honestly, would you be with a psycho boyfriend there equally not doing a dang thing to help Billie in a home she was handed over?   Especially after death threats?  Me, maybe not.   That being said, I've never claimed that Clint was father of the year albeit he appears to be very close to Hailey & his non biological son, David.   BUT I adamantly disagree that he should be a focus of this investigation.

Who is saying Clint should be a focus of this investigation?   

My focus is Shawn but ... I also believe that in the process of elimination in the investigation ... Clint and Naomi should not be disregarded as persons of interest in the disappearance of Hailey.

Has either Clint or Naomi yet to take a polygraph to eliminate themselves from suspicion?

Janet

Janet, we agree Shawn is the focus, however we disagree about Clint, which is fine.   Personally, I strongly disagree that Clint should be a POI in the disappearance of Hailey.   It is not known for certain if Clint and Naomi took a polygraph, regardless there is nothing whatsoever to point to why Clint would even think to harm his daughter in any manner, shoot Hailey expressed that she rather live with him apparently.   We know little to nothing about Naomi but likewise I see no reason why Naomi should be a POI, and that is not a blindsided comment but one that comes from seeing everything that is in front of us & previous experience.

I don't see that Clint or Naomi should be POI's, but why hasn't LE taken a poly on Clint and Naomi? (LE took polys on Desiree and Tony and they live hours away....Clint and Naomi live across the field.)  Also, from what we've heard (and we have no "proof" out of "any" of the mouths in this group)...but, from what we've heard, Naomi first said Hailey was over that day, then Naomi said no she wasnt.  That raises my curiosity.  Hailey, being over at Naomi's that day, goes in step with the lady who cuts hair saying she saw Hailey walking with a young boy that day. 

All I'm saying is - why isn't that something we should be interested in knowing more about?

Have I missed something?  Did the lady who cuts hair (doesn't cut hair on Sundays - so she said it was NOT Sunday that she saw Hailey)....did we hear more about that woman's story that I've overlooked?

As I recall...sorry no link..but I think there was a security video... of Hailey visiting the dollar store and one other store on Sunday, not Monday...Correct me it I am wrong

That is my recollection as well, she was seen at the Dollar store and Alco on Sunday, IIRC LE showed Clint the security vid's

And that is significant if they showed Clint but not Billie.  So just to clarify, Hailey was seen at DS and Alco Sunday, Dec 26th - offhand I cannot recall the hour.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: February 01, 2011, 11:38:25 PM »

Quick question. If Billie did not have a computer in the home and copied the pages she had re: murders, serial killers etc. from work???(was that a fact)? then what computer was available to Shawn? Did he request certain cases...if so he had access to a computer, but which one?

I think I read he did have a laptop and obviously she had a computer at one time since she admitted to meeting him on MS

Yuppers

Hey IM, is that you with Phil Keaton?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: February 01, 2011, 11:45:37 PM »

From what I've read they seem to be taking whatever drugs they could get a hold of. I thought it sounded like a lot, if not all, of what they were taking, neither had an RX for, was it determined they did have one?

If they were prescribed whatever they were on and are now blaming for failing the LDT's, I would think they would have made it a point to take their RX bottles with them to the LDT's, making sure that info was on record, just in case they did fail.

Don't the people giving that type of test ask any what have you used and when, type questions before hand?

Affidavits - The Polygraphs

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the investigators concluded there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out.

– Adkins twice refused to take polygraph examinations. Then he agreed to a polygraph, but after providing some inconsistent information, he ended this polygraph by walking out. Officials said he failed the polygraph, particularly concerning the whereabouts of Hailey.

– During his polygraph examination, before walking out, Adkins provided some positive reaction about knowing where Hailey Dunn is. Indications were that Hailey may be in Scurry County.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: February 01, 2011, 11:47:18 PM »

Whether a person believes in LDT or not, there are some serious other problems with Shawn / Billie.
He lied to the POLICE, not in a jaywalking case, but a missing child, one that he had access to. He left for work really quite early on the Monday ??
Then they both go to work on Tuesday.
She gave the wrong time on the initilal police report as to when Hailey was last seen, based on the assumption that Shawn was home at lunch time on Monday.
She holds a Presser / BS Session and tosses in some new details and tries to throw out some sightings that LE has been unable to confirm. She takes a slam at Clint. Is this her way of what ? She is not a POI, her boyfriend is.
He left the police station the evening on January 5th and went to his Granny's when they wanted to go into another phase of the LDT based on what he said ( deception ) . She didn't ask him to leave, he bolted.
Then there are the drugs and the Y-tubes, his odd hobby, the pix of him in COVERALLS aka the Halloween movies. The 911 call in Feb. persons saying that the home life was volatile, Hailey went to a different school not that long ago because that house was not a home.
Oh and all the helpful peeps on the blogs, who blew holes in what Billie was saying, so, they printed it all out and got themselves a newer version of what the truth is.
Last time I felt as if the bloggers got hooped so bad it was the Van Der Sloot ever shifting story, based on : Well, they know this, let's come up with some fairly plausible counter story.
After a while, Natalee had been everywhere, seen by everyone.
She hooped everyone into this.

"Hailey went to a different school not that long ago because that house was not a home." where did you read this? Link please if you have it. Thanks 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: February 01, 2011, 11:51:09 PM »

Sticking my toe back in the water. I don't think we have ever been given enough information from the LE even from the beginning to know what dogs were used, who did and didn't fail LTD's, who the witnesses are and what do they know. We have been given as little information as I have ever seen in a case like this. Most of the things we have heard have been from Billie herself, speaking for Shawn, so what do we really know? Barely anything, except for Kampfer's contradictory statements he lets slip to a few favored reporters, which may or may not be recalled at any time.

No wonder this case has gone on with monkeys on the thread asking the same unanswerable questions, and hearing the same unproven supposed facts. There is actually nothing we know except Hailey is not in her bed tonight.

The LE would serve themselves well to at least have some kind of regular "real" news conferences by someone in real authority to keep all this unfounded gossip down and give a few facts. Who knows, someone out there might know something who would be willing to come forward. The way things are going now, and not even knowing who is in charge and who to trust to go to, I would probably just sit on any information I had too. The case is a chaotic mess.

When a know liarn  can draw the press and do damage control for her smoochie baby and openly criticize the LE, and openly call them liars and give her own well-worked-on-timeline, what do the police expect? She is right, has an answer for all their "mistakes and lies" and yet tell us she is "friendly" with the POI in the disappearance of her very own flesh and blood.  Most departments have a regularly schedule presser every few days to keep the reporters and citizens informed. It is often said if it weren't for the information getting out to the public, they would have no clues to crack a case. The LE is so arrogant in Colorado City, it feels like the gestapo or something.  WE are in charge!!! Don't dare question us! 

The best thing they have done is to keep Trooper Snarky out of the limelight. I think even they were embarrassed by his demeanor. I say get a real LE with some kind of authority and experience to come forward and let the public help them.  In the meantime, this is the dam*dest case of flub ups I have ever seen. It almost seems they do not want to find the conclusion of this. And it is plain that Kampfer just wants the whole thing to just go away.

I know that Billie and Shawn are not the most lovable people in the world, but Hailey is, she's thirteen years old with her whole life ahead of her, or at least she did. If they don't want to do it for Billie and Clint, do it for Hailey. She didn't deserve this, nobody does. But her body shouldn't be laying out in that gawdforsaken  place where she is now wherever that is. JMODO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: February 01, 2011, 11:56:43 PM »

Just a random thought, why was Shawn taking ativan when he had Klonopin......they are in the same class of drugs (benzos) so odd to me he would have both, unless he took Billie's script and had his own Klonopin script..

Maybe because eventually one becomes addicted to ativan so switching to another drug, or adding it gives the desired effect. *I do not know, I have never been addicted to a pres drub but have know people who have been.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: February 02, 2011, 12:21:16 AM »

Yuppers

Hey IM, is that you with Phil Keaton?

Yep ~He's a cutie IMO

[
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: February 02, 2011, 12:24:31 AM »

drub=drug..lol in my last post.

Anyhow, to be straight, this case reminds me of a Stephen King novel and I do not like it. You have the small dusty Texas town, peeling paint and a broken window, unlocked doors that are eerily locked on the day Hailey goes missing, a May /December romance, boyfriend interested in creepy masks, creepy videos with knives, weird looking (to me)> drug paraphernalia.  I have passed through many a small Texas town. It touches too close to home. Rattles my world, know what I mean? And there is the adorable, dimpled Hailey who made good grades, was active in sports and cheer and had her entire life ahead of her.

Sadly, as in many cases, I think LE has plenty of evidence and are waiting to find a body or proof of a crime to make the arrest. I think they have been watching Shawn 24/7.

Above is my opinion, I could be wrong.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: February 02, 2011, 12:24:56 AM »

Sticking my toe back in the water. I don't think we have ever been given enough information from the LE even from the beginning to know what dogs were used, who did and didn't fail LTD's, who the witnesses are and what do they know. We have been given as little information as I have ever seen in a case like this. Most of the things we have heard have been from Billie herself, speaking for Shawn, so what do we really know? Barely anything, except for Kampfer's contradictory statements he lets slip to a few favored reporters, which may or may not be recalled at any time.

No wonder this case has gone on with monkeys on the thread asking the same unanswerable questions, and hearing the same unproven supposed facts. There is actually nothing we know except Hailey is not in her bed tonight.

The LE would serve themselves well to at least have some kind of regular "real" news conferences by someone in real authority to keep all this unfounded gossip down and give a few facts. Who knows, someone out there might know something who would be willing to come forward. The way things are going now, and not even knowing who is in charge and who to trust to go to, I would probably just sit on any information I had too. The case is a chaotic mess.

When a know liarn  can draw the press and do damage control for her smoochie baby and openly criticize the LE, and openly call them liars and give her own well-worked-on-timeline, what do the police expect? She is right, has an answer for all their "mistakes and lies" and yet tell us she is "friendly" with the POI in the disappearance of her very own flesh and blood.  Most departments have a regularly schedule presser every few days to keep the reporters and citizens informed. It is often said if it weren't for the information getting out to the public, they would have no clues to crack a case. The LE is so arrogant in Colorado City, it feels like the gestapo or something.  WE are in charge!!! Don't dare question us! 

The best thing they have done is to keep Trooper Snarky out of the limelight. I think even they were embarrassed by his demeanor. I say get a real LE with some kind of authority and experience to come forward and let the public help them.  In the meantime, this is the dam*dest case of flub ups I have ever seen. It almost seems they do not want to find the conclusion of this. And it is plain that Kampfer just wants the whole thing to just go away.

I know that Billie and Shawn are not the most lovable people in the world, but Hailey is, she's thirteen years old with her whole life ahead of her, or at least she did. If they don't want to do it for Billie and Clint, do it for Hailey. She didn't deserve this, nobody does. But her body shouldn't be laying out in that gawdforsaken  place where she is now wherever that is. JMODO

<snipped>

Though no longer directly involved in the investigation, Texas Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean said that at its height, law enforcement officials were checking into 30 leads per day connected to the 13-year-old Hailey's appearance.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/29/the-road-ahead/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: February 02, 2011, 12:41:37 AM »

Anyhow, to be straight, this case reminds me of a Stephen King novel and I do not like it. You have the small dusty Texas town, peeling paint and a broken window, unlocked doors that are eerily locked on the day Hailey goes missing, a May /December romance, boyfriend interested in creepy masks, creepy videos with knives, weird looking (to me)> drug paraphernalia.  I have passed through many a small Texas town. It touches too close to home. Rattles my world, know what I mean? And there is the adorable, dimpled Hailey who made good grades, was active in sports and cheer and had her entire life ahead of her.

Sadly, as in many cases, I think LE has plenty of evidence and are waiting to find a body or proof of a crime to make the arrest. I think they have been watching Shawn 24/7.

I agree and having lived in one of those sleepy little towns in Texas I see where you are coming from......poor child lived with someone else and went to another school last yr and this wasn't even a relative but it was someone who knew Billie from when a relative dated someone in her family - although she stated on NG that they were extended family, and obviously from what we have heard she was unhappy at home most likely due to a Micheal Myers wannabe mask wearing psycho in the next room....Oh, but no worries everyone got what they wanted for Christmas (don't even want to read into that where my mind goes)

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: February 02, 2011, 12:47:23 AM »

<snipped>

Though no longer directly involved in the investigation, Texas Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean said that at its height, law enforcement officials were checking into 30 leads per day connected to the 13-year-old Hailey's appearance.

Thank you for the link NORTHERN. I guess Trooper Snarky got 30 leads at first until the first time he says "Shazam!" And Kampfer's priority is to get new street lights, and video cameras, around schools and work with the churches. In other words, lets just get back to making this the best little town in Texas and get the media the he77 out of here. They might stumble upon some of our dirty little secrets. Now, we are having the spin on how how they are working, waiting in their a/c offices "waiting" for the phone to ring.  In truth, I guess there is nothing that will make me happy tonight.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: February 02, 2011, 02:22:13 AM »

<snipped>

Thank you for the link NORTHERN. I guess Trooper Snarky got 30 leads at first until the first time he says "Shazam!" And Kampfer's priority is to get new street lights, and video cameras, around schools and work with the churches. In other words, lets just get back to making this the best little town in Texas and get the media the he77 out of here. They might stumble upon some of our dirty little secrets. Now, we are having the spin on how how they are working, waiting in their a/c offices "waiting" for the phone to ring.  In truth, I guess there is nothing that will make me happy tonight.

I second that emotion.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: February 02, 2011, 02:45:40 AM »

LOL ! I needed a laugh tonight, thnx !
The case which most reminds me of a Stephen King novel is Zahra's. Her sad life could Zahra, Saw 7 ! Starring Elisa and Dum Dum.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: February 02, 2011, 04:59:16 AM »

<snipped>

omg 'Shazam'! Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: February 02, 2011, 06:19:24 AM »

Citizens arrest!!! Citizens arrest!!!

Now who knows what I am talking about?   

In all seriousness...I sincerely hope LE has a lot going on that we are not privy to, and are getting help from FBI.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: February 02, 2011, 06:30:18 AM »

<snipped>

I hate it when media blatantly misspells a word > "Though no longer directly involved in the investigation, Texas Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean said that at its height, law enforcement officials were checking into 30 leads per day connected to the 13-year-old Hailey's appearance." *disappearance*- It is their job to convey news, why can't they proofread. I make mistakes, but I am not getting paid for what I write.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: February 02, 2011, 01:04:58 PM »

Keeping prayers for Hailey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.