April 19, 2024, 11:26:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170208 times)
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2011, 12:49:05 PM »

Janet, I can't fault Clint for not joining the searchers. Aruba was different, no one from LE was doing anything. Clint is doing what he thinks he is capable of. My opinion of Clint is that he has to man up after this is over, get a job and live differently for the sake of the children he does have.

Hi Kat

My opinion is if Clint does not man up now ... he is never going to man up.

Dave Holloway did not just organize the searches in Aruba ... he was a partcipant in those searches.

Shawn claims to be going to Mexico to hand out flyers re his missing daughter.  MEXICO!  Hey ... according to cell phone pings ... the route that Shawn took on the morning of December 27th orginated at Billie's home and ended in Big Spring.

Clint is aware of the contents of that affidavit.  Why has Shawn's deception/ lies/ whereabouts on the morning his daughter went missing become a non-isse.  Clint's silence in regards to Shawn is deafening.BBM

I appologize for the rant but ... there is something not right in regards to the distancing of Shawn by Clint, Billie and LE.

Kat ... I hope you are doing well.

Janet

+++++++

Adkins Being Monitored, Likely Not Under 24-7 Surveillance
Monday, January 24 2011

Law enforcement officials said Adkins was under 24/7 police surveillance two weeks ago, but could not confirm that on Monday.

"His whereabouts and how he's traveling and what he's doing  hour to hour, I'm not aware of that. His movements and what he's doing right now is his business," Kampfer said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334646

I am not sure what anyone would have Clint do? Go beat SA's a** and get thrown in jail?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2011, 12:53:33 PM »

Janet, maybe Clint is in denial.

The implication is that ... unliked Natalee Holloway ... Hailey Dunn does not have either a mother or father advocating on her behalf ... advocating for justice.  That is so sad.

Have a good day Kat.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2011, 01:00:39 PM »

I just re read the documents for this case.
Shawn did not take the frst two, he showed up but declined.
It was the third one where he failed on the important question as to Do you know where Hailey Dunn is.
And then he said she was in Scurry County. He didn't complete the third, he left. 
She went to take the first one and LE declined as she had taken narcotics, their words, nor mine.
The wording, for me is fuzzy as to what they exactly asked, but she did suspect some involvement by Shawn.
And she still loves him.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2011, 01:06:01 PM »

Isn't Clint going all around handing out fliers? I don't know if it is a great idea for some parents to go searching for their missing child. Tried to put myself in that place many times, and can't imagine a parent while searching finding their child's body and the condition it may be in. I couldn't, but sure doesn't mean I love my kids less than a person that does. And it also doesn't mean that I would come up with the money, for whatever necessary to find the child.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2011, 01:06:12 PM »

Janet, I can't fault Clint for not joining the searchers. Aruba was different, no one from LE was doing anything. Clint is doing what he thinks he is capable of. My opinion of Clint is that he has to man up after this is over, get a job and live differently for the sake of the children he does have.

Hi Kat

Dave Holloway did not just organize the searches in Aruba ... he was a partcipant in those searches.

Shawn claims to be going to Mexico to hand out flyers re his missing daughter.  MEXICO!  Hey ... according to cell phone pings ... the route that Shawn took on the morning of December 27th orginated at Billie's home and ended in Big Spring.

Clint is aware of the contents of that affidavit.  Why has Shawn's deception/ lies/ whereabouts on the morning his daughter went missing become a non-isse.  Clint's silence in regards to Shawn is deafening.BBM

I appologize for the rant but ... there is something not right in regards to the distancing of Shawn by Clint, Billie and LE.

Janet

+++++++

Monday, January 24 2011

Law enforcement officials said Adkins was under 24/7 police surveillance two weeks ago, but could not confirm that on Monday.

"His whereabouts and how he's traveling and what he's doing  hour to hour, I'm not aware of that. His movements and what he's doing right now is his business," Kampfer said.

I am not sure what anyone would have Clint do? Go beat SA's a** and get thrown in jail?

Why does Shawn and Billie not take advantage of the media ... talk show circuit ... screaming out for Shawn to come clean in regards to his deception ... his lies ... his whereabouts on the morning of December 27th.

Cell phone records indicate that the route Shawn drove on the morning of December 27th.  Rather than becoming a participant in the search effort along that route ... Clint is in Mexico handing out fliers.

Then there is Billie.  Out of a warped sense of love ... she defends Shawn ... Shawn the guy who defamed her daughter while being interrogated by investigators.

Hailey deserves so much more.

Janet

++++++

NEW DETAILS: Search Affidavits Reveal Disturbing New Information About Those Closest To Hailey Dunn 1/12/11
CBS 7 News Staff
January 12, 2011

After Billie Dunn reported positive things about Hailey and her personality. Adkins told authorities she was promiscuous and in to drugs. Adkins was the only one to report negative characteristics.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23311

Instead ... out of a warped sense of love ... Billie defends Shawn. and ... Clint will not become a participant in the search effort refuses to be part of the search effort .

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2011, 01:06:57 PM »

Hi Kat

Clint is aware of the contents of that affidavit.  Why has Shawn's deception/ lies/ whereabouts on the morning his daughter went missing become a non-isse.  Clint's silence in regards to Shawn is deafening.

Janet

+++++++

Monday, January 24 2011

But but doesnt Shawn's cousin whom he is close with & in like with macab interests claim to live in NM, ya know the border has served as a dumping ground in either direction too many times before.

How I see it Clint is doing what he think he can do, not sitting on a couch worried about his image by the public or talking to suspect no 1 about their love.  While I agree Clint hasnt led the most pristine life, I think he is fully aware of the route everyone is projecting Shawn took (largely based on cell pings & what he said) but everyone has been combing over those areas of which he visited as well.  I cannot say for sure what is on Clint's mind but it appears to me that he's not dismissing possibilities, I do not feel whatsoever that he's going off the beaten path purposefully.  It also seems to me that Clint is fully aware of what the affidavits said, what threats were made previously & the fear that Shawn indeed is responsible for what happened to Hailey but since that is still an open question he may be keeping that in mind but not dismissing that a stranger could have done something as well....why would that be unusual when the general public is contemplating those same thoughts?   That being said, if I had to put a ratio on my suspicion I'd give Shawn being guilty of what happened to Hailey at 95% & that is increasing by the day.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2011, 01:06:58 PM »

Hi Kat

Clint claims to be going to Mexico to hand out flyers re his missing daughter.
 MEXICO!  Hey ... according to cell phone pings ... the route that Shawn took on the morning of December 27th orginated at Billie's home and ended in Big Spring.
Edit to replace Shawn's name with Clint's.   MB
Clint is aware of the contents of that affidavit.  Why has Shawn's deception/ lies/ whereabouts on the morning his daughter went missing become a non-isse.  Clint's silence in regards to Shawn is deafening.

Janet

+++++++

Monday, January 24 2011

"His whereabouts and how he's traveling and what he's doing  hour to hour, I'm not aware of that. His movements and what he's doing right now is his business," Kampfer said.

(My highlight in green)

Janet, isn't it Clint that's going to try to find his daughter in Mexico, not Shawn?  

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23580
Clint Dunn Not Giving Up Search for Hailey 1/27/11
January 27, 2011

(snipped)
He stopped in Odessa Thursday to hand out flyers about Hailey’s disappearance on his way to El Paso.

Dunn wants to spread the message of Hailey’s disappearance across the border.

Janet, personally I don't think this is a case of Clint needing to "man up".  That's harsh to say to the parent of a victim, imo.  I'm not sure whether Clint's search will turn anything up, but he's trying.  As a citizen of the state of Texas, I can say that I've seen cases where people have been taken across the border to Mexico, and this includes children.  I just googled "kidnapped taken across Mexico border" and got this on first try:
http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-san-antonio/texas-teenage-girl-kidnapped-and-taken-across-mexico-border-returned-after-19-hours-captivity for starters.  There is also a slave/prostitution trade that's in the border area and Mexico

There is also human trafficking which includes slave/prostitition trade.

I don't know what information Clint Dunn may have that we as the public aren't privy to at this point, nor do I have enough information to understand why he believes what he does.  All I've seen is what's been put out in the media, and I always take that with a grain of salt.  You are of course entitled to your opinion.  I've never had a missing child and I think I know what I might do, but then until it really happens, would I REALLY know?  And each and every situation would be different.  I just think about what it would be like to walk a mile in Clint's shoes now.  And I could not look him in the eye and tell him he needs to" man up", that's for certain.  I wish him the best of luck in his search for Hailey.  This is just my humble opinion.  And at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter if you or I think Clint is right or wrong to go search toward the border.  It appears he's a man in pain, a grieving father and he's on a mission and he'll go search where he feels he needs to regardless of our armchair opinions.  JMHO  
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 03:27:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2011, 01:07:15 PM »

Janet, I wasn't trying to start something with you. Beth and Dave are special persons.
Not the norm at all in these cases we follow. They were special persons of good character before and still are.
You have a good Saturday too and when I go to Tim's tomorrow, I will have an old fashioned plain. Went last week after soccer and when I ordered, I thought of you. Crazy the way things stick in a person's mind.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2011, 01:11:32 PM »

Muffy ... I apologize.

I forgot to include <snipped> in the last couple of posts.

The old dog has difficulty learning new tricks

Janet

I can see you're trying Janet. Muffy 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 03:29:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2011, 01:12:56 PM »

Janet, I wasn't trying to start something with you. Beth and Dave are special persons.
Not the norm at all in these cases we follow. They were special persons of good character before and still are.
You have a good Saturday too and when I go to Tim's tomorrow, I will have an old fashioned plain. Went last week after soccer and when I ordered, I thought of you. Crazy the way things stick in a person's mind.

an angelic monkey

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2011, 01:14:57 PM »

(My highlight in green)

Janet, isn't it Clint that's going to try to find his daughter in Mexico, not Shawn?  

I blew it.  If you could fix ... I would appreciate.

Thaks
Done.  MB

Janet
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 03:30:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2011, 01:16:51 PM »

It was I who said Clint has to man up. I wasn't referring to the search, I was referring to him not working and stuff like that. He has children, a fairly new baby and he has to, once this has come to a conclusion, just do better. I don't want to criticize him right now or maybe ever. He is young relative to me and he can do better in the future. Right now, he has no job, is living at his Mum's. That was the aspect of Clint's circumstances I was referring to. I hope he has persons to support him emotionally right now.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2011, 01:23:22 PM »

Not directed at you Kat but I just want to acknowledge Beth's ex Jug.   Natalee's step-father did an enormous amount & financed much of what was done down in Aruba for many months, maybe longer....I just dont want him being forgotten for everything he did as a non biological parent.  They became incompatible which on the surface was shocking but under those ongoing heart wrenching conditions maybe not, but it was said that later on Beth took up with Jon Benet's father...Im not dissing by making that acknowledgement of reporting.  Nonetheless, Jug loved & cared for Natalee in life & contributed above & beyond after her disappearance.   All three were focused on doing everything they could to find Natalee, they didnt care about how the public perceived them OR have to spend time defending themselves...the two cases are entirely different I think we all can agree.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2011, 01:23:49 PM »

It was I who said Clint has to man up. I wasn't referring to the search, I was referring to him not working and stuff like that. He has children, a fairly new baby and he has to, once this has come to a conclusion, just do better. I don't want to criticize him right now or maybe ever. He is young relative to me and he can do better in the future. Right now, he has no job, is living at his Mum's. That was the aspect of Clint's circumstances I was referring to. I hope he has persons to support him emotionally right now.
I agree with you. It can be if Hailey is deceased Clint of course will never be the same and decide why bother improving anything, or Clint may feel he want's to better things in Hailey's memory.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2011, 01:34:01 PM »

Capp - I don't think Corey Norwood (SA's cousin) lives in NM, I think he lives in Snyder or that vicinity.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2011, 01:39:14 PM »

Hi Cappuccino

The costs associated with a trip to Mexico for Clint and family for the purpose of handing out flyers would far exceed the costs of Clint's participation to some capacity in the search effort between Colorado City and Big Spring ... the route that cell phone pings indicate that Shawn took on the morning of December 27th.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2011, 01:39:30 PM »

Capp - I don't think Corey Norwood (SA's cousin) lives in NM, I think he lives in Snyder or that vicinity.

I agree, but wasnt there claims that he lived in NM?   Still, the border is not a far fetched location if the worse happened & Shawn is responsible but got assistance OR a stranger is guilty for what happened to Hailey (IMHO, as evidenced by my posts is its not the latter but I cannot out rule it totally).

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2011, 01:42:00 PM »

I will take the blame for the phrase "man up" into the thread as I said the other night SHAWN needed to man up and tell where Hailey is and save a lot of people further heartache. It was on the last thread, I believe. I'm not going to bump it up.

Maybe Clint is getting as far away from Shawn as he can to keep from beating the ever lovin' snit out of him. Shawn has been reportedly still going to and fro between Dunn and Big Spring, and sooner or later their paths could cross. Clint is more of a man, jail and arrest record, dead beat dad or whatever he is supposed to be, that Shawn Atkins could ever be, in my opinion.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2011, 01:50:38 PM »

Even Lovington, NM is not really that far from Big Spring. 133 miles, not far in Texas terms. But I think Corey lives in Snyder too, and may be who Billie and Shawn got their illicit drugs from that night they were in Snyder buying them.  God knows we saw enough bottles of drugs in Corey's videos. Maybe Lovington is his source of supply. It wouldn't be the first time a pharmacist would be involved in such things. Again, just my opinion.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2011, 02:04:41 PM »

Hi Cappuccino

The costs associated with a trip to Mexico for Clint and family for the purpose of handing out flyers would far exceed the costs of Clint's participation to some capacity in the search effort between Colorado City and Big Spring ... the route that cell phone pings indicate that Shawn took on the morning of December 27th.

Janet

Hey ya Janet!

We dont know where the funds are coming from for Clint to drive around on Shawn's route or elsewhere for certain, I'm not sure I care what it costs if at least he is doing something constructive toward the search with the funds...that is just me.   Clint has visited searches on the route Shawn took, as I mentioned...I see nothing unusual that he is branching out as well, as well evidenced its at least a good bit more than I can say for Billie.  She's done nothing but worry about her image & her precious psycho boyfriend, that is until Mark Klass went down there advising her on how to improve her image overlooking all her lies & support of an abusive demented b/f. 

I must say it is often advised for blood relatives to not physically search knowing they may find a body, it is hardly ever encouraged by LE because the lasting impression could be just too much to bare.  We've seen those that do despite that advise & that is commendable but it is never the encouraged norm.   In many cases families may participate in passing out flyers, appearing to encourage searchers & following leads but rarely is it advisable to be on the trail God forbid they make a discovery...this is being said from a work experience viewpoint.  However, as a mother I state I would turn over every rock & I'm putting sure that's close to the honest truth knowing how head strong I can be & cannot sit helpless in situations BUT even that being said I cannot be 100% sure if that inner strength would hold in that situation or that I eventually wouldnt heed the words of well-advised professionals in capacities that I have worked with respectfully over the years.

I hear what you are saying with sincere consideration & appreciation for healthy deliberation, on occasion it will just differ a tad but agree totally in other aspects.  The beauty of this forum is that we all can express our views & analyse all the facts as we know them, speculate on what may have happened based on what we've learned as well as share life experience & knowledge to brainstorm together in the hopes we will find more answers.   Unlike many other topic forums, this one's inception serves from mutual concern for our most vulnerable albeit meeting online friends along the way & keeping these cases in the forefront, even on a few occasions coming across something that may aide in finding answers...its all good & personally very much respected.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.