April 19, 2024, 09:35:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170205 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: February 02, 2011, 07:31:26 PM »

thanks flutter1 for searching for Hailey... an angelic monkey

I felt like I needed to go -- she could have as easily been a child from my small town.  I see the same situations daily.  So sad:(

It is very sad & your compassion to go is appreciated.  I just wish her mother spent more time focusing on the well-being of her children first & foremost because I think whatever happened to Hailey was the result of mom's beyond poor decisions & selfishness.

Okay, here I fall go falling off the fence.  If her mother had done what you suggest, her daughter wouldn't be missing right now.  IMHO, BJD is an abused woman, but that is no excuse for keeping her abuser around.  A man who beats a woman is just one hissy fit away from beating a child, or worse.  And therein lies my problem with BJD and about a million other women, some of whom have children who end up in the same situation that Hailey is in.   

In other words, you said it, sister!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: February 02, 2011, 08:00:32 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/03/tonights-show-clint-dunn-speaks-to-set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case
Tonights Show: CLINT DUNN SPEAKS TO SET THE STORY STRAIGHT and PATTY KREIGER CASE
im listening now,clint is on

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: February 02, 2011, 08:12:26 PM »

hailey has studies martial arts and is a brown belt in jujitsu,is missed the degree
clint lives across the feild and can see the front door of 1894 chestnut,about a 1/2 block
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/03/tonights-show-clint-dunn-speaks-to-set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: February 02, 2011, 08:12:45 PM »

Tonights Show: CLINT DUNN SPEAKS TO SET THE STORY STRAIGHT and PATTY KREIGER CASE

let us know what you think...

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: February 02, 2011, 08:21:50 PM »

let us know what you think...

they sound truthful,and sincere

clint thinks billy is trying to throw him under bus,and her media tactics are,umm,hailey wanted to come live with dad and he was working on it

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: February 02, 2011, 08:29:04 PM »

billie pc,
clint says,he thinks she did to keep it in the media,and defend herself,
what happened to hailey,clint says,he has no clue,still in shock how real this is,
he was hoping she was like staying in an aboned house camping out,clint had no car
so walked looking for her,him and billie wernt on the same pg billie just waits for hailey to come come,and billie did have a NY party small but a party
clint is frustrated with billie attude
clint is takeing Qs from callers

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: February 02, 2011, 08:31:23 PM »

billie pc,
what happened to hailey,clint says,he has no clue,still in shock how real this is,
he was hoping she was like staying in an aboned house camping out,clint had no car
so walked looking for her,him and billie wernt on the same pg billie just waits for hailey to come come,and billie did have a NY party small but a party

thanks!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: February 02, 2011, 08:34:36 PM »

YW you cant hear?

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: February 02, 2011, 08:36:28 PM »

billie pc,

thanks!
I hope someone asks if they had  LDTs and the girlfriends last contact with HD

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: February 02, 2011, 08:38:59 PM »

caller,from tx,Q why cant tes,help,no not a specific search area,but are going to get back about searching lakes rivers ect,LE are he thinks are doing but could be doing more

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #650 on: February 02, 2011, 08:42:44 PM »

So he verifies she did have a party, although a small one

GRRRRRRRR

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: February 02, 2011, 08:47:16 PM »

So David is in Snyder, and CD gets to see him.......he feels bad about dropping everything and not seeing him as much, pretty impressed for a step-dad IMO.

He called TES and spoke to Tim, Tim didn't want media to know (can't say I blame him) but Tim stated LE had to approve, LE stated they had no area that was specific enough for TES to search

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: February 02, 2011, 08:51:40 PM »

clint how did you fell about hailey being classed as a runway,clint was pissed,he thinks LE mishandled the case in first wk,rookies,should have called more experienced in these types of cases,he stressed hailey will not runaway

another call is bille being deceptive and protecting SA,
clint,has been switching between this that this that what happened,as far as he knows he dosent think bille would harm hailey

caller,askes about david,he left the home and is in snyder around the corner where clint is staying,he was never super close with him
but good terms and relationship

surveillance tapes at hotel,clint says he doesnt think they showed him all of the tapes,maybe someone he would know is on them
hes thinking of getting a lawyer,because LE keeps him and billie in the dark,scarey to him,he thinks he should b more informed,
poi on SA clint thinks others should be looked at harder
he meet someone in odessea they said hailey was pan handleing,dosent think le is taking it seriously

he feels LE is not following up on leads,and he is staying on the road looking,put 4K on car, he is frustrated

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: February 02, 2011, 08:52:35 PM »

Forgot~2 cases of beer carried into Billie's house on NYE.......wow, that is enough for a "small" party to get trashed on, so wonder who besides Shawn had one. I am pizzed off big time right now!

[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: February 02, 2011, 08:53:07 PM »

IM yes and yes

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: February 02, 2011, 08:54:15 PM »

IM yes and yes

I swear it is like the HaLeigh Cummings case all over again....damn, I sure hope it doesn't end the same way

[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: February 02, 2011, 08:56:35 PM »

it was listed in the chat but they didnt get to it

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: February 02, 2011, 08:58:07 PM »

i feel so bad for clint,he gets these leads checks them and they go nowher, prob mistake id,but he has to follow and look ya know

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: February 02, 2011, 09:03:30 PM »

it was listed in the chat but they didnt get to it
Thank you cw618

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: February 02, 2011, 09:03:53 PM »

you can hear in clints voice,how frustrated he is, about the local LE,in the first wk he kept stressing hailey is not a runaway,he thinks they lost clues and times,bc they are small town no experience in this type of thing,he kept saying to the LE we need more help

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.