April 19, 2024, 10:44:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170207 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: February 02, 2011, 09:07:44 PM »

Is it possible to actually listen to this after it's done?  Because I'm listening now and there's no mention yet of Clint.  Or does anyone know of a place where this was recorded, transcribed?  (I realize it's very early for that - but....)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: February 02, 2011, 09:07:45 PM »

i downloaded the show and if i can figure out how to loaded it up and get it to klaas i will
i got to go my dogs need tending to, and have to shovle again b4 the morn snow falls

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: February 02, 2011, 09:10:40 PM »

i feel so bad for clint,he gets these leads checks them and they go nowher, prob mistake id,but he has to follow and look ya know

I listened along too with you CW618. You did a good job keeping up with the questions and answers. 

I like Clint. He was straightforward and not evasive to any question asked. He wasn't reading from a well honed script that I could detect, but seemed to be answering as truthfully as he could.  I do agree with him that Billie did several times try to throw Clint under the bus. It's too bad the question about the LDT was not gotten to before the show was over. People were asking questions on the chat line, and it was still down the list when the program had to end. Maybe it would set the questions to rest once and for all.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: February 02, 2011, 09:13:56 PM »

i feel so bad for clint,he gets these leads checks them and they go nowher, prob mistake id,but he has to follow and look ya know

I listened along too with you CW618. You did a good job keeping up with the questions and answers. 

I like Clint. He was straightforward and not evasive to any question asked. He wasn't reading from a well honed script that I could detect, but seemed to be answering as truthfully as he could.  I do agree with him that Billie did several times try to throw Clint under the bus. It's too bad the question about the LDT was not gotten to before the show was over. People were asking questions on the chat line, and it was still down the list when the program had to end. Maybe it would set the questions to rest once and for all.
Did he sound more connected to HD unlike BD

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: February 02, 2011, 09:15:04 PM »

i downloaded the show and if i can figure out how to loaded it up and get it to klaas i will
i got to go my dogs need tending to, and have to shovle again b4 the morn snow falls

You have my sympathy. We just got all the ice cracked through on the patio walkway. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: February 02, 2011, 09:15:48 PM »

replay here PATTY KREIGER CASE case first not long 15-20min

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: February 02, 2011, 09:16:45 PM »

The reason Clint doesn't have a script to read from is that he has been busy putting 4,000 miles on his car and looking for Hailey. He's been too busy to have pages upon pages downloaded for him to memorize.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: February 02, 2011, 09:20:49 PM »

replay here PATTY KREIGER CASE case first not long 15-20min

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

BUMP! see ya in the morn

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #668 on: February 02, 2011, 09:21:00 PM »

I agree, some of the ppl asking Q's just couldn't spit them out....I did like the fact he was willing to sit and wanted Billie to sit and watch the surveilance vids to see if anyone they knew appeared on them, maybe someone that got "crosseyed" with them....a HUGE difference from Billie IMO in that he was brutally honest and you're right not scripted at all. And how many parents admit they are neglecting their other kids  while searching and feel bad enough about it to admit they aren't perfect. Still pizzed about the party and 2 cases of beer, and he did mention he had heard about the van donation to Billie and ITA she did herself no favors by trying to trash him yesterday (oh, and she did that with MB too ) Me thinks her friend at WS should have let Billie speak freely rather than type her script for her of what they find on the blogs/forums about holes in the story.

O/T~I hope everyone is warm and safe tonight, I was shocked at the photos of cars  ::MonkeyEek::on Lakeshore Drive for 12 hours

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: February 02, 2011, 09:21:36 PM »

The reason Clint doesn't have a script to read from is that he has been busy putting 4,000 miles on his car and looking for Hailey. He's been too busy to have pages upon pages downloaded for him to memorize.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 02, 2011, 09:22:21 PM »

I hadn't heard about her brown belt in martial arts. This makes me believe she was probably drugged or she would have put up a fight.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: February 02, 2011, 09:24:38 PM »

Forgot~2 cases of beer carried into Billie's house on NYE.......wow, that is enough for a "small" party to get trashed on, so wonder who besides Shawn had one. I am pizzed off big time right now!

I was just coming back on & the first thing was to check here & Ill be listening to the play back -- but I read up to this point & I am rip roaring Italian hot fuming right now.   TWO flippin cases of beer!   On whose money, I might add!   Why isnt this beeotch out doing what Clint is doing?....o yea she's too busy defending her psycho boo & herself, covering lies & making up more as she goes.

Im going to go listen now, does he say who carried it in?   OMG, there isnt even a graphic distinct enough to express my shade of livid!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: February 02, 2011, 09:24:44 PM »

Risking another O/T, this link is interesting. It shows not only how bad the weather is in Texas, but also how big the whole system is and why so many of us are  effected. It is a satellite image from NOAA.

http://nnvl.noaa.gov/MediaDetail.php?MediaID=640&MediaTypeID=1

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: February 02, 2011, 09:28:13 PM »

Forgot~2 cases of beer carried into Billie's house on NYE.......wow, that is enough for a "small" party to get trashed on, so wonder who besides Shawn had one. I am pizzed off big time right now!

So when Billie said Shawn had a couple a'beer,,,,she must have meant cases  Monkey Devil!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: February 02, 2011, 09:29:48 PM »

I hadn't heard about her brown belt in martial arts. This makes me believe she was probably drugged or she would have put up a fight.

I got that distinct impression early on, hearing this I'd tend to think it more, a fight would have left evidence behind.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: February 02, 2011, 09:32:18 PM »

Risking another O/T, this link is interesting. It shows not only how bad the weather is in Texas, but also how big the whole system is and why so many of us are  effected. It is a satellite image from NOAA.

http://nnvl.noaa.gov/MediaDetail.php?MediaID=640&MediaTypeID=1

WOW - three days without school and Friday is iffy!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: February 02, 2011, 09:32:39 PM »

So when Billie said Shawn had a couple a'beer,,,,she must have meant cases  Monkey Devil!

Im pretty sure she said Shawn was the only one that had a beer.   But dang 2 cases of beer is a lot for a few relatives even.   OK Im gonna go listen after I take my granddoggie for a walk (long O/T story) to cool off & prepare to get more aggravated after listening.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: February 02, 2011, 09:33:30 PM »

So true, next timeline she will try and blame NG producers for skewing her words LOL

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: February 02, 2011, 09:38:22 PM »

So true, next timeline she will try and blame NG producers for skewing her words LOL

Somehow I think Billie's days are over on Nancy Grace. She'll have to be calling her own pressers out front of her house. Maybe she will stand in front of her new van.......Better yet, maybe she will announce she is the recipient of the next "EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER!" 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: February 02, 2011, 09:41:30 PM »

Hailey's dad  "...she's kinda like a tomboy, she'll kick a boy's butt before she'd kiss a boy."

Stark contrast to mom's psycho boyfriend

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.