April 25, 2024, 04:16:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170355 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: February 02, 2011, 09:46:11 PM »

Hailey's dad  "...she's kinda like a tomboy, she'll kick a boy's butt before she'd kiss a boy."

Stark contrast to mom's psycho boyfriend

Sadly, I think she did try and kick someones butt 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #681 on: February 02, 2011, 09:47:03 PM »

Forgot~2 cases of beer carried into Billie's house on NYE.......wow, that is enough for a "small" party to get trashed on, so wonder who besides Shawn had one. I am pizzed off big time right now!

So when Billie said Shawn had a couple a'beer,,,,she must have meant cases  Monkey Devil!
So true, next timeline she will try and blame NG producers for skewing her words LOL

Somehow I think Billie's days are over on Nancy Grace. She'll have to be calling her own pressers out front of her house. Maybe she will stand in front of her new van.......Better yet, maybe she will announce she is the recipient of the next "EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER!" 

OH MY.......don't give her any ideas I think you are right, she's done on NG, she didn't like it when she had to answer a tough question after weeks of poor Billie on the show.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: February 02, 2011, 09:47:33 PM »

Hailey's Father Speaks Out About Recent Information Involving His Daughter
by Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9

COLORADO CITY - After a disturbing affidavit was released and after Hailey's mother's live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins was named 'a person of interest,' the question remains what does Hailey's father think of all of this?  NewsWest 9 met up with Hailey's father and asked him how he's taking in all of this new information.

<snipped>

Clint did mention that on New Years he was still living across the way from Billie and that he did not see a party going on, he did see cars but not a party.

<snipped>

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13834651

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: February 02, 2011, 09:48:54 PM »

Hailey's dad  "...she's kinda like a tomboy, she'll kick a boy's butt before she'd kiss a boy."

But she shouldn't have too kick a boy (and IMO Shawn's butt), instead her mom should have put her first over that POS mask wearing psycho she is still attached to like a STD, sadly I think she had to try and lost

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: February 02, 2011, 09:51:27 PM »

Sadly, I think she did try and kick someones butt 

Yea, SA's.   So sad, listening to Clint describing her & talking about how Hailey adores David & would make him things all the time for V football & likes her baby sister.  He is so much more open & honest, not rehearshed whatsoever.   "I miss my little girl every day, more and more & I cant stop looking for her..."   Yea, he's screwed up along the way but his words read honest & sincere & discussing how he has to balance looking for her & the rest of his responsibilities.   Im still listening to the playback.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: February 02, 2011, 09:52:04 PM »

But she shouldn't have too kick a boy (and IMO Shawn's butt), instead her mom should have put her first over that POS mask wearing psycho she is still attached to like a STD, sadly I think she had to try and lost

Agreed, its too infuriating.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: February 02, 2011, 09:55:37 PM »

Nite, good monks, I have to decompress before I can go to sleep.   

Blessings on Hailey and those who loved her.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: February 02, 2011, 09:56:54 PM »

by Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9

COLORADO CITY - After a disturbing affidavit was released and after Hailey's mother's live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins was named 'a person of interest,' the question remains what does Hailey's father think of all of this?  NewsWest 9 met up with Hailey's father and asked him how he's taking in all of this new information.

<snipped>

Clint did mention that on New Years he was still living across the way from Billie and that he did not see a party going on, he did see cars but not a party.

<snipped>

And?   He didnt contradict that in this interview on the blog.   He said he saw beers being carried in but that doesnt mean he witnessed a party, right?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: February 02, 2011, 09:58:57 PM »

Noted that Naomi clarified in this blog interview that she remembered Hailey was over the day before NOT the 27th, she said she realized she was mistaken.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: February 02, 2011, 10:00:24 PM »

Nite, good monks, I have to decompress before I can go to sleep.   

Blessings on Hailey and those who loved her.

Good Night, FLUTTER1.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: February 02, 2011, 10:02:35 PM »

by Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9

<snipped>

<snipped>

And?   He didnt contradict that in this interview on the blog.   He said he saw beers being carried in but that doesnt mean he witnessed a party, right?

I think he decided to spill some of it IMO, I do think before he felt like he shouldn't/couldn't say anything bad but finally let some things go......can't say I blame him after what she did yesterday, he's by far the "bigger person" so to speak when it comes to trashing the ex IMO as he could have really told everything to the media but didn't, also remember that house in on a corner with the driveway on the side and it goes behind the house, there is no way to know exactly how many cars were there unless he personally went repeatedly, so yeah I am calling BS, the biatch had a party 

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: February 02, 2011, 10:03:10 PM »

Naomi also stated that Mary Beth said that Hailey hadnt even asked to go over her house.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: February 02, 2011, 10:04:54 PM »

Reading over the transcript of Billie's press conferences from yesterday convinces me that she is subtly attempting to cast suspicion on Clint and/or Naomi.

Janet

++++++

Billie Dunn - January 31th Press Conference

<snipped>

Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did.

<snipped>

There are some people who are going around demanding or begging for money. I am disgusted that these individuals who never held down jobs are exploiting Hailey to get a handout. I’ve always worked and supported my kids by myself and I will return to work as soon as I am able.

<snipped>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082165&postcount=74

Belimom - WS

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: February 02, 2011, 10:09:58 PM »

by Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9

<snipped>

<snipped>

I think he decided to spill some of it IMO, I do think before he felt like he shouldn't/couldn't say anything bad but finally let some things go......can't say I blame him after what she did yesterday, he's by far the "bigger person" so to speak when it comes to trashing the ex IMO as he could have really told everything to the media but didn't, also remember that house in on a corner with the driveway on the side and it goes behind the house, there is no way to know exactly how many cars were there unless he personally went repeatedly, so yeah I am calling BS, the biatch had a party 

Absolute BS...I think he has been trying very hard not to get down in the mud & give his ex the benefit of the doubt but its becoming very clear with each passing day that this beeotch is more worried about her "psycho boo" and herself...deep down he knows she's lying for SA and herself & Hailey is not the priority with her.   I think Clint doesnt want to believe it & isnt ruling anything out BUT IMHO he's not ruling out that Billie is covering for SA.  Even Naomi's description of her relationship with Hailey seems more sincere & honest than what we've heard from Billie.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: February 02, 2011, 10:11:46 PM »

Naomi also stated that Mary Beth said that Hailey hadnt even asked to go over her house.

I recall when Billie said she talked to Mary Beth, she didn't ask her any questions???? Why wouldn't Billie ask Mary Beth any questions?
That would have been one of my first questions if there was a planned sleepover. In fact, I think that was one of the questions Nancy Grace asked her, and Billie did a dipsie do dah around it, and finally said she didn't ask Mary Beth any questions. That is my recollection, and all my own thoughts.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: February 02, 2011, 10:11:48 PM »

Reading over the transcript of Billie's press conferences from yesterday convinces me that she is subtly attempting to cast suspicion on Clint and/or Naomi.

Janet

++++++

Billie Dunn - January 31th Press Conference

<snipped>

Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did.

<snipped>

There are some people who are going around demanding or begging for money. I am disgusted that these individuals who never held down jobs are exploiting Hailey to get a handout. I’ve always worked and supported my kids by myself and I will return to work as soon as I am able.

<snipped>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082165&postcount=74

Belimom - WS

Agree, but there was nothing subtle about it whatsoever.  Even the financial support comment was aimed right at Clint & it was way low & totally irrelevant to what the focus should have been.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: February 02, 2011, 10:14:11 PM »

I am convinced by now that Billie and Spindy are having nice long talks on how to divert attention and how to make the most of the situation. Again, just my opinion.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: February 02, 2011, 10:18:48 PM »

by Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9

<snipped>

<snipped>

Cap

I have not listened to the interview but ... according to cw618 ... Clint's words tonight referred to the gathering at Billie's home as a party.  I was disappointed to see the contradiction from his earlier statement.

Janet

++++++

billie pc,
clint says,he thinks she did to keep it in the media,and defend herself,
what happened to hailey,clint says,he has no clue,still in shock how real this is,
he was hoping she was like staying in an aboned house camping out,clint had no car
so walked looking for her,him and billie wernt on the same pg billie just waits for hailey to come come,and billie did have a NY party small but a partyclint is frustrated with billie attude
clint is takeing Qs from callers

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: February 02, 2011, 10:19:39 PM »

I recall when Billie said she talked to Mary Beth, she didn't ask her any questions???? Why wouldn't Billie ask Mary Beth any questions?
That would have been one of my first questions if there was a planned sleepover. In fact, I think that was one of the questions Nancy Grace asked her, and Billie did a dipsie do dah around it, and finally said she didn't ask Mary Beth any questions. That is my recollection, and all my own thoughts.

I know Fanny, how could you not ask questions...my God this woman, I swear she is darn lucky I dont live closer....that's all Im saying.   

Im still listening, Clint confirming Hailey wanted to live with him "she's daddy's little girl" & he was working on it...there is so much more to this story that Billie hasnt been forthcoming with, why would she be.   Im at the point where the interviewer told the chat room that they would not be discussing "a certain person" tonight, it wasnt the focus of the show.

Clint is struggling between with Billie being justified to defend herself and her conflicting statements...I glean he doesnt want to believe she would protect the person that harmed his daughter.   Heck I sense he doesnt want to believe Hailey is harmed at all, I hear genuine pain in his voice.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: February 02, 2011, 10:21:10 PM »

by Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9

<snipped>

<snipped>

Cap

I have not listened to the interview but ... according to cw618 ... Clint's words tonight referred to the gathering at Billie's home as a party.  I was disappointed to see the contradiction from his earlier statement.

Janet

++++++

billie pc,
clint says,he thinks she did to keep it in the media,and defend herself,
what happened to hailey,clint says,he has no clue,still in shock how real this is,
he was hoping she was like staying in an aboned house camping out,clint had no car
so walked looking for her,him and billie wernt on the same pg billie just waits for hailey to come come,and billie did have a NY party small but a partyclint is frustrated with billie attude
clint is takeing Qs from callers

OK, but Im more disappointed with Billie, no correction Im livid with her

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.