April 19, 2024, 01:25:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170198 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: February 02, 2011, 11:41:56 PM »

Reading over the transcript of Billie's press conferences from yesterday convinces me that she is subtly attempting to cast suspicion on Clint and/or Naomi.

Janet

++++++

Billie Dunn - January 31th Press Conference

<snipped>

Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did.

<snipped>

There are some people who are going around demanding or begging for money. I am disgusted that these individuals who never held down jobs are exploiting Hailey to get a handout. I’ve always worked and supported my kids by myself and I will return to work as soon as I am able.

<snipped>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082165&postcount=74

Belimom - WS

The only thing I would disagree with would be the word "subtle".  I think she thinks she is being subtle....

(snip)
There are some people who are going around demanding or begging for money. I am disgusted that these individuals who never held down jobs are exploiting Hailey to get a handout. I’ve always worked and supported my kids by myself and I will return to work as soon as I am able.
(snip)
Who is she talking about in that comment? Surely nobody is going to her and demanding or begging for money. How are they doing that and who are these individuals she is refers to? Is she making that comment because she is defending herself for accepting money or what? Anybody know?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 02, 2011, 11:42:43 PM »

I just talked to someone else about the show with Clint and etc.
a.) Billie calls DD, etc, then DD goes to Clints and Billie wants Clint to call the police. We all know that part of the story.
Before she has even left work, tried to call MB or MB's mothers, shown up at MB's, checked with any of Hailey's friends, looked anywhere, why would she jump to " missing ", and want CLINT to call the popo to say she is on her way to do a mising person's report ? Why jump to that so quick. I can see quick action, a canvass of any and all by any and all family and then go to the popo. My round about point is that she didn't even look for her or call anyone, it was " missing ".

Did she notice that Shawn's coveralls were missing from the house and now we have, he turned them in when he went to work early so he wouldn't be late and get fired ? 

Those are the exact questions I asked, especially considering her lax parenting style ......I always wondered why she didn't call MB's mom or even go over to MB's house to check and ask questions before she jumped to missing and again we know she has no problem calling 911 from her office about a t-shirt I am curious about the coveralls also, toss in the Micheal Myers obsession and MM wearing the coveralls and I get a bad picture in my head.

I wonder if all Shawn's overalls were turned in to his job?  It would have been a perfect way to get rid of evidence. Just throw them in with all the other dirty uniforms, mix them up and wash them. Problem solved. If they were not all turned in, then that's a horse of another color and something that should really be looked for and may have been something they were looking for at the landfills.

Im praying the FBI inquired at the work place if Shawn did turn them in & if he hadnt then he had to have burned them or otherwise tossed them.   If he didnt turn anything in to an individual it will firm up that these two have been lying, if nothing else.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: February 02, 2011, 11:45:23 PM »

Reading over the transcript of Billie's press conferences from yesterday convinces me that she is subtly attempting to cast suspicion on Clint and/or Naomi.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did.

<snipped>

<snipped>

Belimom - WS

The only thing I would disagree with would be the word "subtle".  I think she thinks she is being subtle....

(snip)
(snip)
Who is she talking about in that comment? Surely nobody is going to her and demanding or begging for money. How are they doing that and who are these individuals she is refers to? Is she making that comment because she is defending herself for accepting money or what? Anybody know?

I think she is taking a huge shot at Clint.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: February 02, 2011, 11:47:03 PM »

I just finished listening to the program.  Wow, I'm just heartbroken.  You know, I hear the kind of emotions in his voice that I had been hoping to hear from Billie, but haven't yet no matter how many interviews.  He talks about his little girl, and he just goes to mush doesn't he?

As for him saying "no big party" that, to me as a Texan, says "not a big party like people are saying on tv" instead of "a party but no BIG party".  To me, two cases of beer is not just stocking up for the week particularly during a stressful time  ... just IMHO.  I don't think he's contradicting himself at all.

I thought the couch-sitting comment was interesting.  I imagine the house must seem so lonely.  No daughter, her son's gone, her honeybunsstudmuffinpsychobabe isn't there.... how can she stand it?  I wouldn't be able to be there just waiting.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: February 02, 2011, 11:48:05 PM »

After getting so little sleep last night due to no power and thus no C-Pap, I am out of steam. I am going to bed and dream that when I wake up all this ice and snow is gone. Good night everybody.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: February 02, 2011, 11:48:06 PM »

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

Belimom - WS

(snip)
(snip)

As if she is someone to talk?   Apparently, she's not getting her daughter back but her bills are getting paid.   I say this, if Billie isnt going to get off her couch, people are out of their ever loving minds to give that lying chick one dam dime personally.   As far as Im concerned if she is not going to actively and constructively assist search teams & follow leads then she might as well go back to work to support herself.   Yea, I said herself because apparently she is lying about why her son isnt living with her presently as well.  I think she was given an ultimatum by child services that he had to go elsewhere or they would put him elsewhere...the cloud is over her head & sooner or later its gonna  come down & strike her upside the head.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: February 02, 2011, 11:50:18 PM »

After getting so little sleep last night due to no power and thus no C-Pap, I am out of steam. I am going to bed and dream that when I wake up all this ice and snow is gone. Good night everybody.  an angelic monkey

Nite nite fanny fee fi foo....feel better & sleep tight.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: February 02, 2011, 11:54:10 PM »

I just finished listening to the program.  Wow, I'm just heartbroken.  You know, I hear the kind of emotions in his voice that I had been hoping to hear from Billie, but haven't yet no matter how many interviews.  He talks about his little girl, and he just goes to mush doesn't he?

As for him saying "no big party" that, to me as a Texan, says "not a big party like people are saying on tv" instead of "a party but no BIG party".  To me, two cases of beer is not just stocking up for the week particularly during a stressful time  ... just IMHO.  I don't think he's contradicting himself at all.

I thought the couch-sitting comment was interesting.  I imagine the house must seem so lonely.  No daughter, her son's gone, her honeybunsstudmuffinpsychobabe isn't there.... how can she stand it?  I wouldn't be able to be there just waiting.

I saw where you posted this. I'm glad you got to listen to Clint tonight too. And I like your honeybunsstudmuffinpsychobabe !

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: February 02, 2011, 11:57:29 PM »

I see KLAAS is here. Maybe I should hang around to see if I have done something wrong again tonight. And no, I am not being snarky or disrespectful to you KLAAS. I am making a half-hearted joke since I am half asleep and wondered if there  is something I need to know.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: February 03, 2011, 12:04:33 AM »

I guess not. I hope to see you all in the morning.  an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: February 03, 2011, 12:05:36 AM »

Nope, just reading around to see if anything has happened in any of these cases.  Didn't expect much in this case since the weather is so bad right now in the area. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: February 03, 2011, 12:08:25 AM »

Time for me to put the tootsies up....Clint's blog interview was insightful, but I leave you monkeys yet another night wishing we had answers to what happened to Hailey.  Cyas tomorrow

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: February 03, 2011, 12:10:25 AM »

Goodnight all - I hope you're all able to keep warm and safe.  Let's hope tomorrow brings good news for Hailey, but with the weather up in N. Texas, I don't see how it is going to be likely. Sad
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: February 03, 2011, 12:56:06 AM »

The Hailey Dunn Story: KTXS Archive, Timeline Of Stories

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26611254/detail.html
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: February 03, 2011, 12:57:39 AM »

Good evening monkeys !
I just caught up reading the threads.

I don't know how it is done, but IMO
it would be great IF Clint could appear on Good AM America !
The Anthony's did that, and it gave a national spotlight on Caylee,
(even if they fibbed a lot !)

I hope this gets resolution soon.
My heart breaks for Clint, and I bet his Mother is no
calm soul now.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: February 03, 2011, 01:25:36 AM »

This might have been discussed, but I was looking at cranky's photobucket and came acroww this news item. Who are we to believe?
Re: the results of the LDT

Did they tell Billie she failed it due to drugs she had taken? Is that really failing it or not? I am confused.
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/?action=view&current=10911s4.jpg#!oZZ539QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs296.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fmm166%2Fcrankycrankerson%2FHailey%2520Dunn%2520%2520-TX-%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D10711NotToldResults002.mp4

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: February 03, 2011, 08:11:45 AM »

been thinking about what clint said,about LE keeping them in the dark,and
the surveillance tapes,could it be bc its such a small community,that LE are
worried their hand would be tipped if to much info is given to clint and co.

i think someone should donate clint a atv,trailer,and truck,so he can check
the grasslands beyond the 6 mile the searchers have looked,and bilie should
be packing searchers in her new van and get off her rump, its not good to
just sit and, shoulda,coulda,woulda, and wait till....

Hailey Dunn Missing 27 Days; National Search Organizations Leave Colorado City
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26584435/detail.html

news all in one place on clint,billie SA,hailey on tab
http://interceder.net/dashboard/Clint-Dunn
http://interceder.net/dashboard/shawn-adkins

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: February 03, 2011, 08:37:53 AM »

been thinking about what clint said,about LE keeping them in the dark,and
the surveillance tapes,could it be bc its such a small community,that LE are
worried their hand would be tipped if to much info is given to clint and co.

i think someone should donate clint a atv,trailer,and truck,so he can check
the grasslands beyond the 6 mile the searchers have looked,and bilie should
be packing searchers in her new van and get off her rump, its not good to
just sit and, shoulda,coulda,woulda, and wait till....

Hailey Dunn Missing 27 Days; National Search Organizations Leave Colorado City
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26584435/detail.html

news all in one place on clint,billie SA,hailey on tab
http://interceder.net/dashboard/Clint-Dunn
http://interceder.net/dashboard/shawn-adkins

I agree cw, that was one of the huge problems I had with Melissa Baum, Cindy Anthony, etc.  Get off your duff and search, search, search and don't critize others searching for you.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: February 03, 2011, 09:13:53 AM »

about those LDTs, wonder where you would have to go to take one,is that standard equipment
even for such a small ,city LE force,maybe through the county sheriffs dept

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: February 03, 2011, 09:19:45 AM »

as much as we/some might not want to see Billie on NG again, it at least keeps Hailey's story out in the public eye..right? and that is what is important..keeping her story out there..I would really rather see Clint on NG's show...I think that Clint is very heartbroken and he is telling the truth and at least he is trying to do something to find Hailey...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.