April 18, 2024, 11:28:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170196 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #740 on: February 03, 2011, 09:46:49 AM »

This might have been discussed, but I was looking at cranky's photobucket and came acroww this news item. Who are we to believe?
Re: the results of the LDT

Did they tell Billie she failed it due to drugs she had taken? Is that really failing it or not? I am confused.
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/?action=view&current=10911s4.jpg#!oZZ539QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs296.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fmm166%2Fcrankycrankerson%2FHailey%2520Dunn%2520%2520-TX-%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D10711NotToldResults002.mp4

IIRC and I haven't watched any of her interviews lately she did NOT fail due to drugs, in fact she couldn't take her first one because she was nder the influence of narcotics so they had to reschedule. I need to go back and read the affadavits because I think she was fpund to be deceptive on the portion of" did you have any involvement wrt the disappearance of Hailey". I can double check when things slow down at work.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: February 03, 2011, 10:23:39 AM »

as much as we/some might not want to see Billie on NG again, it at least keeps Hailey's story out in the public eye..right? and that is what is important..keeping her story out there..I would really rather see Clint on NG's show...I think that Clint is very heartbroken and he is telling the truth and at least he is trying to do something to find Hailey...

I have officially taken Nancy Grace's show off my programs to watch. It is not worth the drama, histrionics, rudeness, and half-truths that comprises her shows. There are much better ways to keep Hailey's story out there than to have to listen to Billie and her "poor persecuted me and Shawn" rhetoric. Her stories are lies, ever changing and we will never hear the truth from her. She will never face the facts of having any responsibility in what has happened to Hailey and will be forever the victim. She will not see herself as a "real" woman role until she has hooked back up with Michael Meyers. So Nancy, I will let the handpicked callers fawn over your twins, and ask some of the stupidest questions known to mankind, and I will find something better to do with my time. Somehow you lost your way, as you use to be the advocate for the victims of crimes. I emphasize used to be.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 03, 2011, 10:57:58 AM »

Mornin' monks.  Another day inside; now waiting for the snow that is predicted for tomorrow.  Maybe cabin fever will strike somneone in CCity today and they will spill their guts about Hailey.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: February 03, 2011, 11:01:53 AM »

Does anyone know if Bully ever got that toothache taken care of?  Or is that what the beer was used for?

Just curious cause Bully didn't cover that in her press conference or timeline.  She covered everything else
but that.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: February 03, 2011, 12:06:50 PM »

Does anyone know if Bully ever got that toothache taken care of?  Or is that what the beer was used for?

Just curious cause Bully didn't cover that in her press conference or timeline.  She covered everything else
but that.

Maybe stufmuffin gave her a dose of peniscillin.. 

I need to watch that presser and also listen to CLint on the podcast show.  I have my lil Grandaughter at the moment and will listen soon as her daddy picks her up.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 03, 2011, 12:35:32 PM »

but that.

I need to watch that presser and also listen to CLint on the podcast show.  I have my lil Grandaughter at the moment and will listen soon as her daddy picks her up.

HoneycakesPunkin must be so worried about that tooth ache that he forgot he may be able to help find Hailey.  What a catch!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: February 03, 2011, 01:04:37 PM »

but that.

HoneycakesPunkin must be so worried about that tooth ache that he forgot he may be able to help find Hailey.  What a catch!

More likely honeybunnsstudmuffinpsychoboy is more worried about his on tookus!  O.O

OK I gotta say this as it has bothered me for a lonnnng time.  I am somewhat offended that with Hailey missing, all Shawn can cough up is

""I struggle so hard just to make it through the day,..."I can't begin to imagine what Hailey's family, especially her parents and brother are going through.""  (http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/14/shawn-adkins-colorado-city-missing-Hailey-Dunn/?preventMobileRedirect=1)

First off, "her parents"?  Wasn't he banging one of "her parents"?  Wouldn't he be able to imagine what his girlfriend of 3 years, with whom he lived, might be going through?  Her parents?  Like he gives a rat's butt about Clint?  This is the sort of thing I would say - because I don't know them.  I didn't live under the same roof, staring at Hailey while she (tried to) sleep, being the very LAST person to see her alive!

It just really ticks me off.  It's a distancing statement, and I think it is because he is distancing him from being that moved by her - when apparently he was.
I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: February 03, 2011, 01:44:35 PM »

forgive me for bringing this up as perhaps it already has been.... How come TES is not involved with a missing child from their own state from the get-go??? I have not heard much about that organization lately IMO.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: February 03, 2011, 01:55:10 PM »

forgive me for bringing this up as perhaps it already has been.... How come TES is not involved with a missing child from their own state from the get-go??? I have not heard much about that organization lately IMO.
They were called by the family and were on standby waiting for the police to call them in.
After watching BD and MK, I think BD went with Klaaskids because she liked what MK was saying and as we know MK doesn't like TM. MOO

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: February 03, 2011, 02:21:41 PM »

Thanks. I do recall MK not having too kind words for TM of TES. So you think BD went with Klass because of him sympathy/empathy for her
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: February 03, 2011, 02:31:51 PM »

Thanks. I do recall MK not having too kind words for TM of TES. So you think BD went with Klass because of him sympathy/empathy for her
Yep ...Why answer hard questions from professional searchers with specialized equipment when you can have someone beside you comforting you. Once again HD is down on the list of priorities after SA and BD

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: February 03, 2011, 02:44:56 PM »

about those LDTs, wonder where you would have to go to take one,is that standard equipment
even for such a small ,city LE force,maybe through the county sheriffs dept

Even if a small community doesnt have one, if the FBI is in on the case one would be readily available.  Also, there are certified experts that travel to conduct tests upon request...known from experience & my B-I-L (a fully commended retired FBI agent) has a polygraphy business with his son (videographer) in Texas, they travel often.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: February 03, 2011, 02:46:05 PM »

as much as we/some might not want to see Billie on NG again, it at least keeps Hailey's story out in the public eye..right? and that is what is important..keeping her story out there..I would really rather see Clint on NG's show...I think that Clint is very heartbroken and he is telling the truth and at least he is trying to do something to find Hailey...

I agree Cookie on all points...besides the more Billie talks the more we catch the deception which IMHO will lead to the truth eventually.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: February 03, 2011, 02:49:00 PM »

In the beginning TES was involved in another search at the time Hailey went missing.  CD said last night that he called and spoke to Tim and Tim told him he would not search if the media was involved. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: February 03, 2011, 02:57:17 PM »

In a word yes, but Clint said he spoke to TES but TM told him he'd be there after LE gave the OK during that waiting he was called to another case down in Florida...so I'd say the local LE didnt give it the OK and/or there is more to the story.

MK has spent way too much time being critical of other entities that assist in cases, he has a bitter, arrogant tongue & quite frankly Im way past my patience level with it.   He is a victim's father, now advocate...not an expert in any capacity whatsoever.   I'm going to be blunt here, if he cannot get past the blinders he has on due to being a victim in his daughter's murder regarding LE or other entities that assist in criminal cases, he needs to spend time resolving those issues before he gets involved himself....that may not be a popular opinion, but as far as Im concerned its the correct one.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: February 03, 2011, 03:12:33 PM »

I thought this was an interesting FB account

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=107957389280402&id=100000528808321&notif_t=like#!/LET.TES.SEARCH.FOR.HAILEY

"Demand"?  I don't think TM takes demands to kindly

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: February 03, 2011, 03:13:47 PM »

oops, lost my hyperlink

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=107957389280402&id=100000528808321&notif_t=like#!/LET.TES.SEARCH.FOR.HAILEY

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: February 03, 2011, 06:13:03 PM »

I agree Cookie on all points...besides the more Billie talks the more we catch the deception which IMHO will lead to the truth eventually.

Ya'll tell me the high points, if that happens. I'll be watching "Sit and Be Fit" in the meantime.  Anything but Nancy and JVM. I can't stand their screeching anymore.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: February 03, 2011, 06:20:03 PM »

In the beginning TES was involved in another search at the time Hailey went missing.  CD said last night that he called and spoke to Tim and Tim told him he would not search if the media was involved. 

Either a farmer looking for one of his cows, or someone out for a walk with his dogs on his property will eventually find Hailey in the future. If that doesn't happen TES and their specialized equipment will finally be called in. Shawn and his cronies had lots of time to plan the disposal. I don't think this was a spur of the moment thing. I think it was planned down to the last detail. Shawn gets off on things like this. This is from Swami Fanny Mae. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: February 03, 2011, 06:59:59 PM »

Ya'll tell me the high points, if that happens. I'll be watching "Sit and Be Fit" in the meantime.  Anything but Nancy and JVM. I can't stand their screeching anymore.

For you, I'll endure the agony of shrill, drill & spill on the repeat...before that I have to catch me some non reality TV first tonight or my sanity is gonna have a situation!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.