April 23, 2024, 10:39:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170309 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: February 03, 2011, 09:37:51 PM »

Very sad to see Hailey's case going cold this soon. I've been scanning the obvious media sources, and most of the news is about the snow and ice out there. Of course, that will really slow an investigation down most anywhere. But even before the bad weather there was a general feeling of a loss of interest. When the area to be searched is so vast, and the details are so screwy from the start, and a slow start of a real investigation at first too, seems like a lot of odds are stacked against any resolution. Even the thread has slowed down, as it does every time when there is no news, or any kind of movement in the case.

I realize that the same Scared Monkeys who have been here will return when there is more news.

We're still praying for you HAILEY.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: February 03, 2011, 09:59:58 PM »

Nite Monks, fourth day off work for weather.  Hoping at least to have some snow tomorrow so granddaughter can at least have a new experience   

Prayers to those who are not at home tonight and those that love them.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: February 03, 2011, 10:30:12 PM »

Billie took a LDT on January 5th. She left when they wanted to discuss one of her answers.
It isn't clear what the question was, but it had to do with do you know who is involved in Haileys's disappearance or do you think Shawn is involved in Hailey's disappearance.
Today is Feb 3. Has she made arrangemnts to take another one ?
Why not ?
I am not going to discuss inconsistencies in her statements on NG or in her "presser " or she will do another presser to explain it all away. As soon as her freind writes the crib notes.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: February 03, 2011, 10:41:25 PM »

The Affidavit

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:23 am CST January 12, 2011

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the investigators concluded there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: February 03, 2011, 11:34:52 PM »

The Affidavit

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the investigators concluded there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out.

Thanks Janet Billie needs to spill her guts and the sooner the better, for the sake of her daughter.

I can't state my opinion of that woman 

So, with all the bad Texas weather, will they be picking up "trash"*** this week?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: February 03, 2011, 11:39:43 PM »

The Affidavit

Thanks Janet Billie needs to spill her guts and the sooner the better, for the sake of her daughter.

I can't state my opinion of that woman 

So, with all the bad Texas weather, will they be picking up "trash"*** this week?

I have some trash I hope they would pick up out there. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: February 04, 2011, 12:59:12 AM »

The Affidavit

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, David, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.
<snipped>

BJD's timeline puts the x-box and Hailey in David's room that night. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: February 04, 2011, 02:18:45 AM »

flutter 1- Popping in on my way by and your post made me think of something.  Knowing some avid gamers as I do, XBox keeps basically an archive of games.  Should one player (or several) file a complaint against another player, they can pull the exact game, watch all the gameplay, and even listen to every player's comments.  If the need arises, they have no problem banning a player or players.  Pulling a record of what game(s) Hailey was playing and how late she was playing would be a snap for them.  Morever, if any of her games contained audio, they could provide that to LE too. even if she used a headset, it still picks up some background noise I am told.  Perhaps, there may be some background noise of interest to LE, courtesy of XBox. IMO, if Hailey was in fact playing an XBox game she was really good at (per David) at 9:00 p.m., I'd be seriously surprised if she was back in her room by or at 10:00 p.m..  Again, the XBox gamers I know would barely bother for one measly hour. LOL!  Any other gamers in the family would log on as themselves, in order to get their own achievements.  I wonder if their XBox was "live", if it was set up to allow audio/video between players/other members.  Hmmmm.  Something to think about.

Well, time to move on.  Morning comes waaaaay to early.  LOL!  'Nite all!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: February 04, 2011, 08:58:50 AM »

always good to see you ISpy!

no news on Hailey I see..

I don't understand Billie...while I don't think that she is guilty of hurting Hailey..I don't understand her demeanor or her still standing with Shawn..
I agree with another poster..she should be spilling her guts and telling everything she knows..whether it puts her in a bad light or if she was doing illegal drugs..at this point...tell! it could firm up a time line, it could give some clues..who knows..but it isn't helping find her daughter dancing around the truth. And stop sticking up for SA...he said not so nice things about your missing child..if for no other reason than that, I could never forgive him for saying those things..even if he was found totally innocent..he would be toast in my heart!  jmo

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: February 04, 2011, 09:18:16 AM »

I don't understand Billie...while I don't think that she is guilty of hurting Hailey..I don't understand her demeanor or her still standing with Shawn..
I agree with another poster..she should be spilling her guts and telling everything she knows..whether it puts her in a bad light or if she was doing illegal drugs..at this point...tell! it could firm up a time line, it could give some clues..who knows..but it isn't helping find her daughter dancing around the truth. And stop sticking up for SA...he said not so nice things about your missing child..if for no other reason than that, I could never forgive him for saying those things..even if he was found totally innocent..he would be toast in my heart!  jmo
Cookie, totally agree . . . why some of these people don't put their missing children ahead of their own image baffles me.  I won't care what people though or knew as long as my baby girl was brought home and justice served!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: February 04, 2011, 09:45:29 AM »

Cookie, totally agree . . . why some of these people don't put their missing children ahead of their own image baffles me.  I won't care what people though or knew as long as my baby girl was brought home and justice served!

I never thought Billie "physically" hurt Hailey either, but I sure think she has guilty knowledge and is complicit in covering up for Shawn. I definitely think she loves Shawn more than she loved Hailey.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: February 04, 2011, 09:48:39 AM »

@I Spy -

I am not as familiar with games/gamers as you but I certainly hope that LE, specifically FBI and Rangers, are.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: February 04, 2011, 11:00:22 AM »

@I Spy -

I am not as familiar with games/gamers as you but I certainly hope that LE, specifically FBI and Rangers, are.   

They should be. It has become a common practice to be familiar with software, and video type games. It's the new age now, and most of the younger officers grew up with these things. As a matter of fact,  the military tests for proficiency in playing these games as a lot of the newer weapons are operated very similarly. Drone pilots come to mind. The operator/pilot sit in a building thousands of miles away, usually here in the US and fire those missals with precision. And if LE doesn't know, all they have to do is ask their 10 yr old and they can explain it to them. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: February 04, 2011, 11:22:08 AM »

Snow Doesn't Stop Hailey Dunn Seachers

<snipped>
A group of searchers, including Hailey Dunn's father, went out in the freezing weather on Thursday to look for her. They searched abandoned homes and barns and various areas of remote Mitchell County

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=338476&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: February 04, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »

Search to resume for missing teen Hailey Dunn when icy conditions thaw

<snipped>

"We have been responding to issues related to weather," Kampfer said. "We've had numerous accidents and traffic problems, but it is clearing up."

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/03/search-to-resume-for-teenwhen-icy-conditions/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: February 04, 2011, 11:25:42 AM »

Big Country Journal: Around the Big Country with Ron Erdrich 2/4/2011

<snipped>

Colorado City

Volunteers are needed to fill out search teams to look for Hailey Dunn. Those who want to help should meet at the Colorado City Civic Center at 157 W. 2nd St. every Wednesday and Saturday at 9 a.m. Donations to help fund the searches are needed and can be sent to City National Bank, 228 Elm St, or call 325-728-5221. For more information on helping with the search, call Bill Markonas at 325-280-0429.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/03/bcj_around_the_big_country_wi/

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: February 04, 2011, 11:43:23 AM »

Snow Doesn't Stop Hailey Dunn Seachers

<snipped>
A group of searchers, including Hailey Dunn's father, went out in the freezing weather on Thursday to look for her. They searched abandoned homes and barns and various areas of remote Mitchell County

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=338476&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

bless their hearts!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: February 04, 2011, 12:09:47 PM »

Praying for investigators, searchers, and all those who care about Hailey.

It is indeed very cold in north Texas, but that does not mean Hailey's case has gone cold, IMO.  Just because the media is not churning out news stories daily for us to digest, pick apart, and opine upon, cannot seriously be interpreted to mean that all leads are dried up and all investigation has ceased in this case!  No way.

I believe that many dedicated professionals and laypersons are working hard, both visibly and behind the scenes, to find Hailey and find the truth about what happened t her.  And I trust their efforts will pay off.  IMO, this is how many cases are solved:  With hours, days, weeks, months of dogged investigative work, tireless searching, and relentless perseverance, much of which takes place quietly and will not be covered as a breaking news story every day. 

Hoping and praying for a successful investigation which leads to justice, in Hailey's case as well as other close-to-the-vest investigations, such as Kyron Horman's case.  Peace, monkeys.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: February 04, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »

Praying for investigators, searchers, and all those who care about Hailey.

It is indeed very cold in north Texas, but that does not mean Hailey's case has gone cold, IMO.  Just because the media is not churning out news stories daily for us to digest, pick apart, and opine upon, cannot seriously be interpreted to mean that all leads are dried up and all investigation has ceased in this case!  No way.

I believe that many dedicated professionals and laypersons are working hard, both visibly and behind the scenes, to find Hailey and find the truth about what happened t her.  And I trust their efforts will pay off.  IMO, this is how many cases are solved:  With hours, days, weeks, months of dogged investigative work, tireless searching, and relentless perseverance, much of which takes place quietly and will not be covered as a breaking news story every day. 

Hoping and praying for a successful investigation which leads to justice, in Hailey's case as well as other close-to-the-vest investigations, such as Kyron Horman's case.  Peace, monkeys.
Adding my prayers to yours.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: February 04, 2011, 12:28:26 PM »

Since they are encouraging civilian searches, I wonder why they have not publicly asked that people search their property?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.